New BDSM online

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by vizual, May 24, 2014.

1. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Cordelero - Bound

Cordelero - Bound
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014

Welcome to the world of Bound. The first scene is with Sunny. Sunny is tortured by being bound in rope for 9 hours. Clamps on her tits, gag bit, bound standing, even with one leg up. The 2nd scene is with Janet and Jamie, two blondes, but Janet is the Dominant female.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:02:26
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 753.5 MB

Download Cordelero - Bound

2. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Bound for Trouble (2014)

Bound for Trouble (2014)
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM

Topless, barefoot, bound and gagged - Alexis Taylor and Amber Allen know they're helpless but they keep struggling! Security guard Eve Ellis and stewardess Odessa Malevich run into a bad person who leaves them cuffed, roped, taped, and disheveled! Mischievous sprites Sunny Seymour and Bunny Sorel love toying with Andrea Neal's fantastic feet while she's tied up and gagged. But they don't seem to enjoy Andrea's attentions once she has the petite pals all trussed up! Hot, hot, hot - that sums up the sight of Becky Rico and Whitney Prescott grinding breast to breast and gag-kissing in naked bondage! Two beautiful blondes writhe in lingerie and stockinged feet when Holly Sampson and Noelle Paget face the perils of bound captivity!

Duration: 47:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 415.6 MB

Download Bound for Trouble (2014)

3. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Isa Mendez Takes More Double Penetration Fun from Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa

Isa Mendez Takes More Double Penetration Fun from Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa
    [​IMG]

Cast: Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa
    Genres: Lesbian, Lezdom, Strapon, Fingering, Spitting, Rough, Deepthroat, Slapping, Gagging
    Video language: English

The submissive and obedient sex slave Isa Mendez has been begging us to end up in the dungeon again. She seems addicted to lesbian domination, threesomes if possible. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy. We definitely have everything Isa wants. Brooklyn Daniels and Lexy Villa heard about her desires and took it upon themselves to bring their kinky Latina hottie over. They place a tight leather collar around her neck, cuffs on her wrists, linking them to the collar. They brought out the sofa this time, sitting Isa on it, yet her legs chained apart. Brooklyn and Lexy come in and slap her pussy awake. They want her to cum a few times before they double penetrate her. A vibrator usually does the trick. They lube her cunt and spread the wand all over her clit and pussy lips. Lexy climbs up on the sofa and stuffs her hung strapon deep down Isa's throat. She can't focus on cumming and giving Lexy's big black rubber cock a proper deep throat blowjob. She keeps gagging up spit. Our hot BDSM Mistresses unchain Isa's ankles and flip her over, her arms, shoulders and head over the back of the couch. Lexy lubes up her cock and pushes it deep inside Isa's pussy. Isa tries to get away but only ends up taking Brooklyn's rubber cock in her mouth. Isa's hot body spread out doggy style, double penetration with huge strapon dildos, will make everyone cum in their pants. They flip her over and keep fucking her rough. They flip her over again and keep the rough sex going. Isa can hardly move, slapped into the position they want her in. Seems this sex slave does need more training. They pull her off the couch and takes turns fucking her throat. Isa keeps begging for more. What a good slut she is!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 30:59
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 370.7 MB

Download Isa Mendez Takes More Double Penetration Fun from Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa

4. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon # 2 - FS

Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon # 2 - FS
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

With Mystic seated, I start making her upper body bondage a bit more severe. I squeeze her tits between 2zipties. I then ziptie and cinch her forearms and elbows. More zipties are used to cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and put her on the floor. She whimpers, yelps and moans as she endures her bondage. I don't think she'll be complaining about being bound with rope anymore! I enjoy the view and after a while, I roll her onto her stomach. I leave her alone once again. Towards the end of the clip, I return. I hood her with a nylon and wrap black tape over her gag. I tie her head back, by tying the excess nylon back to her ziptied elbows. She can't breathe again, so I rip open the nose in the nylon. I leave her to endure her unpleasant bondage.

Duration: 26:58
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 606.2 MB

Download Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon # 2 - FS

5. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

madlady002

madlady002
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bdsm

Extreme hmilation mad girl, hardcore strapon fucked. Enjoy!

Duration: 20:02
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4283kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 645.5 MB

Download madlady002

6. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Courtney Mummified Gag Doll # 1 - FS

Courtney Mummified Gag Doll # 1 - FS
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Courtney is the captive of a masked man. He leads her into a small dilapidated out building. He gropes and manhandles her. He kneads her ass through her tight tan leggings. He turns her any which way he pleases, and then smacks her ass and gropes her tits through her sweater. Courtney can do nothing with her wrists bound, and a shop rag stuffed and taped in her mouth. He eventually orders her to the floor. He tapes her ankles. He then tapes her thighs so tight that the tape is actually sunk into her thighs. He then tapes her elbows together and continues wrapping tape down her forearms. He rips open her sweater and gropes her bare tits a bit before more tape is wrapped around her body, going above and below her ample tits. He positions her with ease, and slaps her ass a few times before he hogtapes her. He has other plans for her, but wants her worn out. He doesn't tape her up to severely so she has a chance to escape from the hogtaping. He orders her to struggle. She does for a while, but her efforts eventually taper. He gets out a camera and starts taking pics of his helpless captive. He then rolls her onto her side, so he can have some fun with her tits. He orders her to struggle once again. Courtney obeys and starts to put in a good effort. She eventually breaks the tape which connected her wists and ankles. With Courtney now exhausted, he can start phase 2 of his plan. He puts his foot on her, so she knows her place. He lifts her up and puts her in a chair. Some of the tape is removed before her gag is removed. Now he can start fresh with the next part of his plan.

Duration: 20:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 388.7 MB

Download Courtney Mummified Gag Doll # 1 - FS

7. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

ddsc-002b

ddsc-002b
    [​IMG]

Extreme japanese girl, hard extrem pussy nipple torture. Enjoy!

Duration: 44:34
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 567.7 MB

Download ddsc-002b

8. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

madlady001

madlady001
    [​IMG]

Extreme humilation woman action, hot punishment torture. Enjoy!

Duration: 32:04
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2125kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 573.9 MB

Download madlady001

9. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Angela Sommers

Angela Sommers
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Toys, Boots, Latex

It was nearing the end of the day and I thought it was time for Angela to have a bit of fun. I pulled out my favorite red latex shirt (I do love this thing), had her add a shiny pair of nylons and a gorgeous pair of boots I bought from Fabulously fetish. Once she was all dolled up, she was basically feelin' it. I guess for all the great modeling Angela does, she really doens't get much opportunity to really dress up this much... and she love it.
    I pulled out a bench and had her struggle a bit before letting her really get into it. In this case that meant introducing her to the vibe pyramid concept I came up with a little while ago. I honestly just thought it would be cool if Angela could just slide around and get herself off, and it was quite entertaining, but who was I kidding - bondage is about letting go of control and Angela just had too much of it.
    So I tied it to her and then set it (and her) off into space. She agreed later that it was much better tied up - even though it was torturous at times... I hope you enjoy it as much as she did.

Duration: 23:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 664.8 MB

Download Angela Sommers

10. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Helpless Nudes! (2014)

Helpless Nudes! (2014)
    [​IMG]

Haughty bureaucrat Laurie Wallace (in her only bondage video appearance ever!) makes a big mistake when she angers hot-headed Angel Cassidy: poor Laurie ends up naked and bound on top of her desk! Chanel Stevens also chooses the wrong gal to irk when she attempts to blackmail Nikki Nova - when the dust clears, Chanel lies before Nikki, stripped, tightly roped and tape-gagged!
    In similar fashion, seven other sexy captives bare their breasts and pussies as they struggle in bondage: Erica Campbell and Alicia Silver, Zana Swift and Amber Ways, Jana Cova, and Gina Caruso with Nicole Sheridan!

Format: avi
    Duration: 44:31
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1267kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 477.4 MB

Download Helpless Nudes! (2014)

11. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

ddsc-02a

ddsc-02a
    [​IMG]

Extreme japanese torture action, wax punish and water torture.

Duration: 45:33
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 581.1 MB

Download ddsc-02a

12. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Hailey Redux Part Three - Hailey Young, Sasha

Hailey Redux Part Three - Hailey Young, Sasha
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Hailey Young just had in incredible string of orgasms and needed to have her traditional post-cum cigarette. She probably should have waited until we were done with her because if she thought that her cunt was throbbing before it is nothing compared to what we have in store for her. PD and the members have some questions that they want answered and now they know how to get them answered. The judicious application of electricity is more effective than any truth serum. She is evasive and resistant at first but it does not take much to soften her up.

Duration: 32:37
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 473.7 MB

Download Hailey Redux Part Three - Hailey Young, Sasha

13. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Star

Star
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Latex

Star finds herself in a seriously stringent predicament - tied standing in crazy high heels with a crotchrope attached to heavy metal balls, she can't seemto get any relief...

Duration: 17:20
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 492.2 MB

Download Star

14. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Heather's Captive Playthings (2014)

Heather's Captive Playthings (2014)
    [​IMG]

You'll gasp as wicked nurse Heather Stewart makes bound and gagged captives of gorgeous cheerleaders Rachel Santini and Samantha Hollister! You'll wince as our naughty bondageuse seizes innocent little delivery girl Summer Long, then subjects her to extensive ropework!
    You'll cheer as tough moll April Kelly turns Heather into her bound and ball-gagged toy, then squirms naked and helpless when Heather regains control! And believe us, you'll sweat when Heather re-unites with sexy Shay Ruskin, who's left roped on a bed for the lustful Ms. Stewart to enjoy! While poor Shay writhes and whimpers, insatiable Heather sucks on her bare toes, then mouths her nipples!

Format: real
    Duration: 46:37
    Video: 512x384, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 235.4 MB

Download Heather's Captive Playthings (2014)

15. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Model In Trouble

Model In Trouble
    [​IMG]

Studio: Pain Vixens

Super hot Euro Fetish model getting nasty with clamps and gags, then pouring hot candle wax all over her body in true erotic fashion. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang. Some women can endure more than others and on Pain Vixens the amateur girls are dangerously put to the test. Just how much torment can one woman endure?

Duration: 1:05:41
    Video: 600x480, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 761.5 MB

Download Model In Trouble

16. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Redboard - Kym Wildes On The Edge 10

Redboard - Kym Wildes On The Edge 10
    [​IMG]

Studio: Redboard

In a bathroom Mickey uses his superior strength to put his will over P.J. She resists, but Mickey ruthlessly humiliates her into complete surrender. Next, Mickey gets a whack at Kym. Kyms arrogance of being dominated evaporates as Mickey flogs her proud body into quivers and tears. Kyms defiance finds joy in her new found sense of obedience. In a shower, Mickey finishes with a very serious hand spanking to Kyms magnificent ass! If you appreciate hard, fast, serious BandD and Domination action, this is a video you must have!..

Duration: 1:00:08
    Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 439kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 202.0 MB

Download Redboard - Kym Wildes On The Edge 10

17. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

PG Aug 23, 2013 - The Russian Spy 1

PG Aug 23, 2013 - The Russian Spy 1
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Spanking

It happend during the cold war somewhere on the East German border.
    NVA-Officer Lola was caught coming back from the Russian territory, a clear evidence for a spying operation.
    The accused soldier knows exactly what will happen next.
    Blindfolded she is brought to the investigationsection for a serious interrogation.
    The only way to get information about the young girls order from the enemy is to put her in real hellish pain.
    Witness cute Lola suspended naked for a extreme severe full body bullwhipping.

Duration: 11:30
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1455kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 136.2 MB

Download PG Aug 23, 2013 - The Russian Spy 1

18. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Cute ebony pain slut

Cute ebony pain slut
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
    Video language: German

It's good that this blond Mistress took the time to gag her ebony slavegirl tightly - the pain that the bitch is experiencing now seems to be so excruciating that she would have ended up screaming her heart out. Watch her get pegged and beaten up!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 6:56
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3705kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 194.5 MB

Download Cute ebony pain slut

19. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

Goldilocks 2

Goldilocks 2
    [​IMG]

Extreme hot humilation of blonde girl, and hard torture. Enjoy!

Format: real
    Duration: 40:12
    Video: 600x452, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 215.4 MB

Download Goldilocks 2

20. vizual

vizual Well-Known Member

The Cheater

The Cheater
    [​IMG]

Studio: Slaves In Love

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 41:29
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2907kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 899.5 MB

Download The Cheater