Best BDSM UPDATE DAILY

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by JustShare, Apr 21, 2015.

1. JustShare

JustShare VIP

BHoneys - She Was A Skater Girl

[​IMG]
    Studio: Boundhoneys

Roller-skating Jasmine’s fun is at an end! Tied to a graffiti-covered wall at the skate park, her legs are parted wide with a spreader bar, her nipples clamped, and her mouth ball-gagged.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:53
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2664kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 238.1 MB

[​IMG]

2. JustShare

JustShare VIP

The Farm - Bella's Visit,pt 2

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage
    Video language: English

The weather outside is nice and PD loves nature. Bella Rossi, on the other hand, would probably prefer to be warm and inside. It may have something to do with the fact that she is stripped naked and kneeling in the mud.
    To really understand her predicament you need to see the metal contraption that is restraining her. It has shackles for all of her limbs, a collar for her neck, and a ring gag to keep her mouth wide open. The collar slides up and down, allowing PD to stand her up, bend her over, put her on her knees, or fo..e her face into the soil. Whatever position he wants to use to humiliate and degrade Bella this device will support.
    This is what life is like for a dirty farm girl. She wallows in the mud, begging for food and cock like a hungry pig whenever either are put in front of her. She stands in her stall while her tits are pulled like she is some kind of cow. And whenever PD walks around behind her she shakes her ass enticingly, hoping that he might decide to fuck her if she shows it off enough, instead of whatever terrible punishment he has planned.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 42:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6720kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB

[​IMG]

3. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Milking Mature Meat Slave

[​IMG]
    Genres: Bdsm, Torture

two slave Niiyama Kaede and Hoshino Mitsu extremal torture waxing and more...

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 2:44:21
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.3 GB

[​IMG]

4. JustShare

JustShare VIP

The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3 The Dream Team Part 2

[​IMG]
    Studio: Gwenmedia

The Dream Team, Part 2 stars the elegantly beautiful fetish legend Isabella Sinclaire as Mistress Isabella and theres never been a character so diabolical, bewitching, alluring and imaginative. Sinclaire has been described as one of the worlds most sought-after dominas and she demonstrates why as she puts her slaves through their twisted paces to compete for the position of her personal favorite.

Duration: 1:21:00
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.9 MB

[​IMG]

5. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Ayla Sky

[​IMG]

Ayla fastens leather cuffs to her ankles and a purple ball gag in mouth then secures her ankle cuffs to the legs of a metal woodworker’s horse then bends over a metal bar and handcuffs her wrists to the other end of the horse. Now in position with her erect nipples only a short distance from the metal bar she switches on an electric shock device that powers over 100 volts between her metal handcuffs and the metal bar. All Ayla has to do is not relax her body until the ice release melts and she can escape or her sensitive nipples will come in contact with the metal bar and she will receive an electric shock !

Duration: 22:17
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 817.8 MB

[​IMG]

6. JustShare

JustShare VIP

BHoneys - Dark Alley...

[​IMG]

The man she was meeting had promised to supply her with the diamonds at half the price of her other suppliers. But a meeting down a dark alley? He said he wanted complete privacy, and now Jasmine knew why...!

Duration: 6:01
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2587kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 117.3 MB

[​IMG]

7. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Kobe Lee Time to Play

[​IMG]
    Studio: BondageCafe
    Cast: Kobe Lee
    Genres: Bondage, Fetich, BDSM, Nylon, Latex, Playthings

Some outfits just lend themselves to certain bondage ties. This is one of those outfits. I bought the shorts awhile ago knowing that they would work well as a "playsuit" sort of thing.

Duration: 23:43
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3709kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 656.5 MB

[​IMG]

8. JustShare

JustShare VIP

The Gift 1 Jackie Avalon

[​IMG]
    Studio: Fucking Dungeon/ Dungeoncorp

Stocked, bound and bent, Jackies not going anywhere… Shes the subject of a certain mystery mans desires… He kindly removes her gag, but denies her request to reveal his true identity… She seems to have the annoying habit of talking when shes not asked though, so she promptly gets a mouthful of dick. Her dress is lifted from behind and her smooth pussy is stuffed to the hilt… She takes her furious fucking well. It is revealed that she is a gift and she will be enjoyed to the fullest… Next, with hands roped overhead, the fucking once again ensues. Any enjoyment she may be having is quickly put to rest, as it is made clear that she is there strictly for this mans pleasure…

Duration: 22:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 249.4 MB

[​IMG]

9. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Ariel Anderssen 3

[​IMG]

Everyone loves a hogtie and Ariel is no exception, especially if its with rough itchy rope ! Ariel ties ropes around her upper body just to make it uncomfortable then ties her toes, ankles and knees together before making a rope gag and securing her arms behind her in a hogtie. As Ariel wriggles and struggles to get free the rope bites into her skin so when she does eventually get free it leaves lovely marks.

Duration: 21:12
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 322.9 MB

[​IMG]

10. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Karlie Montana

[​IMG]
    Cast: Karlie Montana
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Straightjacket, Pantyhose, Blindfold

Everyone need to tip their hats to Jewel for getting this scrumptous girl to the cafe. She has been working on it for what seems like years - various things always seemed to get in the way.

Duration: 19:34
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 541.4 MB

[​IMG]

11. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Lezdom Chastity Cuckold

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Kelly Divine, Sarah Shevon, Maitresse Madeline, Felony, Aiden Starr

This storyline was a request made by a member named yooli. Thanks, yooli for the suggestion! Also, the long awaited female chastity update requested by many members is also included! Enjoy!

What happens when you are too perfect? A fall from grace? Sarah Shevon is perfect in every way everyday of her life. Everything needs and has to be just so until she meets a women who turns her world upside down. She's introduced to lesbian sex and her life is changed forever. She can't get her out of her mind.

Being type A and a bit sheltered, her mind wanders and she starts to have crazy dreams about what people would think if they found out a perfect angel such as herself was wrapped up into the darker side of sex. Her dreams continue to get deeper and darker and the humility is almost to much to bear. But that doesn't stop her mind from wandering to the darkest loneiest spot it can find. Female chastity, finger banging, pussy licking, spanking, flogging, nipple torture, orgasm denial, lesbian cuckolding and strap-on anal sex are all included!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

[​IMG]

Year: 2015
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 31 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucks me doggy style, missionary, rough, hard and fast, loosening my pussy with his massive cock. Every time I screamed for more, begged for more dick, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted.
    Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 700.0 MB

[​IMG]

13. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Orgasms 37

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2004
    Cast: Madison Blue, Crystal Frost
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

Madison and Crystal are victims of 3 demanding positions in my sleep over fantasy.
    After gagging Madison and enjoying some breath play with her, I string her up on her toes by a noose and wait for Crystal.
    Crystal is captured, Tied and gagged the same way as Madison, two sweet young girls straining on their toes by their necks.
    I tie their nooses to each others crotchrope and use the crop to make them dance. Crystal is tied under Madison.
    Madison's bit gag is tied to her nipple posts, them threaded to the massager as a weight!
    Madison must hold onto the massager and make Crystal cum before she loses grip on her tied nipples!
    Tied intertwined, the two girls get to know each other much more intimately!

Duration: 1:04:21
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 933.3 MB

[​IMG]

14. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Life in the Elite Club 14 part 1

[​IMG]
    Cast: Guys
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage, Hardcore

A natural born submissive girl asks Mr Lomp to allow her to move in the Villa of the Elite Club as a new slave girl. After a brief talking Mr Lomp starts her training with the help of the widow. Both girls are having a hard time ...
    The first part of a two-part movie. The blonde "widow" tags a long as Dr Lomp deals with a victim whose main claim to fame is bad teeth! Then the blonde gets a dose of the whip.

Duration: 37:43
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB

[​IMG]

15. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Fucked Doll Minami Riona

[​IMG]
    Genres: Bdsm, Torture

young girl Minami Riona extreme gangbang humilation fucked and bondage.

Duration: 1:56:49
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB

[​IMG]

16. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Scrotum Infusion Slave

[​IMG]
    Studio: Spekula

cbt with saline scrotum filling. My girlfriend lady Ginga and her slave came along and she wants to do some saline injections and a scrotum infusion, so teasing his balls. Filling the scrotum with saline sounds a bit cruel and dangerous, but it is only another kinky Bdsm game to play with a clinic slave. With the syringes only a bit saline could be , better is a real infusion, where the saline slowly fills up the scrotum. After the last videos with Ginga you wanted to see a bit more with her. No problem, here we go. Her slave layed down on the gyntable, so that we both could play with him. Dressed up in latex rubber he got his saline cbt treatment. First with some syringes and he got his special fun with every needle and of course we got our fun with him. If you are looking for some more saline and syringe videos, just have a look at the other upates or use the search box here. There are many very special videos here for you and you will find what you are looking for. Have fun and enjoy. Yours lady Ina.

Duration: 16:22
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2580kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 318.6 MB

[​IMG]

17. JustShare

JustShare VIP

BHoneys - Harem Slavegirls Loser Takes All!

[​IMG]

When Jasmine loses the battle of the striptease, the Sultan donates her to fellow slave Mai.

Duration: 11:25
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2979kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 255.1 MB

[​IMG]

18. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Ariel Anderssen 2

[​IMG]

Ariel has an idea to use different things for bondage to fit the persons wrong doing; in this case she uses bin bags for not taking out the trash. After removing her stockings and tying her legs with bin bags she pegs her toes before removing her clothing and tying more bags around her body. Next she pegs her nipples then gags and bags her head before securing her hands behind her. Before she can release herself she must ping all the pegs from her toes and nipples - Very painful !

Duration: 26:30
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 404.0 MB

[​IMG]

19. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Kobe Lee In Tense

[​IMG]
    Cast: Kobe Lee
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Toys, Nylon, Pantyhose

Koby really made a big slash when she came out here a couple of months ago. We had two shoots and both were really outstanding. This was the last set of the first day.

Duration: 16:16
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 450.1 MB

[​IMG]

20. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Pain Slave Lola is Back Again for More Brutal Punishment

[​IMG]

Lola, a hot and naughty Euro pain slave, wastes no time getting in trouble again. She's back in the warehouse, told to be waiting in a black top and white pantyhose. She knows not to push his domination more than she has. Her Master appears, quite angry, simply bending her over and whipping her ass. He tears the nylon to hit right on the skin, leaving the red marks he loves to see. He's so mad, she's not even in bondage yet. He holds her by the shirt and hair to keep her from running away. Her ass ends up with intense marks. He then ties her up with rope for a high suspension. Her limbs are all tied differently, leaving her flailing around, challenging her. Can she survive this hardcore BDSM scene? Her Master approaches with a leather flogger and swings it at her ass, feet, arms, back, ass, anywhere still white. He wants her blistering red. When is Lola going to learn?

Duration: 17:26
    Video: 544x416, AVC (H.264), 1509kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 209.3 MB

[​IMG]