2d Games (eng,jap)(cen, Uncen)

Discussion in 'Games' started by greg92813, Dec 24, 2017.

1. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Incestral Awakening

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Sex Curse Studio
    Tags: sex curse studio, anal, blowjob, masturbation, foreskin play, titjob, paizuri, internal cumshot, x-ray, cum swallow, facial, handjob, teasing, incest, mom-son,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Version: 0.0022
    Size: 338 megabytes.
    Description:

Sex Curse Studio is a small, 3 person group with the goal to create satisfying, entertaining, and free adult video games. We consist of an artist, programmer, and writer. Each of us is dedicated to our specialty, and we work closely together so that our abilities compliment each other to bring our games to life.
    Incestral Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download IA-0.0022-Alpha-pc.rar from fboom.me (338.31 MB)

2. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Milftoon Drama

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Milftoon
    Tags: milftoon, incest, milf, sex, animation, multiple paths, visual novel, adventure,
    Version: 0.0.1+Walkthrough
    Size: 139 megabytes.
    Description:

Branch of one of the best artists of Milftoon.com and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online. Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers , his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings.

Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download Milftoon Drama Version 0.0.1+Walkthrough .rar from fboom.me (139.43 MB)

3. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Bare Backstreets

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Team Amorous
    Tags: team amorous, furry, yaoi, femdom, futanari, ryona,
    Version: 0.1.1b
    Size: 611 megabytes.
    Description:

Here's that side project we've been working on over the last few months! Play as Vergence as he must combat waves of feisty enemies, all hampering to get a piece of his tail. We kept the three button formula while sprinkling in some added depth:

• Full gamepad/controller support
    • Try different button combinations for extra attacks
    • Encounter multiple unique weapons and power-ups
    • Put your dexterity to the test by mastering our sex minigame!
    • Walk into enemies to grab them, each direction offering a unique move.
    • Perform Verges special attack to devastate enemies while sacrificing health
    • Optional SFW mode for Let's Players or those who want a traditional game experience!
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download bbs.rar from fboom.me (611.65 MB)

4. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Camp Pinewood

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Vaultman
    Tags: vaultman, lesbian, anal, group sex, bondage, voyeurism,
    Version: 0.6.3
    Size: 1893 megabytes.
    Description:

You arrive at the summer Camp Pinewood, and realize you're the only man here.
    Camp full of beautiful girls. Your goal is to find out what's happening in the camp and get laid.
    What's new:
    Story:
    Short Kim Story (to start, talk to Kim, but make sure you've completed all previous quests from Frankie and Francine)
    H-scenes:
    Melinda (pussyfuck)
    Francine (blowjob)
    XJ9 (pussyfuck)
    H-scenes for clothes "try-on" menu:
    Gwen Bad Girl
    Frankie School Girl
    Classic Velma
    New clothes:
    Frankie:
    Classic Frankie
    Melinda:
    Casual
    Supergirl
    Whore
    Velma:
    Classic Velma
    Other
    Some bugs fixed
    Screenshots:

Links:

Camp_Pinewood_0.6.3 - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download Camp_Pinewood_0.6.3.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Camp_Pinewood_0.6.3.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Camp_Pinewood_0.6.3.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Camp_Pinewood_0.6.3.part4.rar from fboom.me (393.32 MB)

5. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Kunoichi Trainer

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Dinaki
    Tags: dinaki, adv, slave training, straight, oral sex, masturbation, anal, doggystyle, parody, naruto,
    Version: 0.5.0
    Size: 150 megabytes.
    Description:

v0.5.0
    Fixed lags during move between locations.
    Were added a couple of new random events
    Was added cheat menu (in your home box on the left)
    Fixed bug with endless increasing Sakura's statistics in the evening in the hospital
    The interface of dialogbox was changed
    Was added a new important quest for the main plot. Quest can be randomly activated in Ramen restaurant when you eat ramen after 15 game days.
    Characters
    Sakura
    In the statistics scroll now shown the number of given ingredients
    Scrolls for trainings now have to be bought in Ten-ten shop
    The mouth has been redrawn
    The number of herbs that you had to bring is now reduced to 20.
    New quests with Sakura
    Was added a new character Orochimaru
    Was added a new character Karin
    Locations
    Was added a new location in your house «the balcony»
    Was added a couple of new locations that are accessible only during quests so far.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download KunoichiTrainer-0.5-pc.rar from fboom.me (150.04 MB)

6. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Swegabe
    Tags: swegabe, rpg, adv, anal, oral, hardcore, all sex, group sex, fantasy, monsters, blowjob, tits fuck, cumshot, bukkake,
    Version: 2.07
    Size: 1571 megabytes.
    Description:

t's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be. Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.

Changelog

Fix 339 - Latest trading cards and illustrations incorrectly showing up in the Art Gallery has been corrected.
    Fix 340 - The CG Gallery has been updated to include the newest CG Style.
    Fix 341 - Costume swapping menu has been completely remade with a new look.
    Fix 342 - A "Lewd Box" mechanic has been implemented and gives you one for every rewarded Title.
    Fix 343 - Mhu'Tiki is now a playable character and joins after Castle Warrengard is claimed.
    Fix 344 - The "invite to tent" mechanic has been extended and now offer double the amount of options.
    Fix 345 - Additional storymode content has been added to the game.
    Fix 346 - A new mini-scene has been added and can be triggered after reaching Odidania.
    Fix 347 - The game has received a new, exciting addition to the opening.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_-_Version_2.07 - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_-_Version_2.07.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_-_Version_2.07.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_-_Version_2.07.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_-_Version_2.07.part4.rar from fboom.me (71.79 MB)

7. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Seeds of Chaos

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Venus Noire
    Tags: venus noire, vn, eroge, fantasy, other sex,
    Version: 0.2.23
    Size: 193 megabytes.
    Description:

About the game: Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.

In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.
    Seeds of Chaos v0.2.23
    Release Notes

- New ruler events
    - New map events (swamp)
    - Six new sex scenes
    - New job for Alexia - Breeding pits
    - Continuation of the Helayna storyline (to trigger it, refuse to help Helayna escape. Storyline revolving around helping her will be added in a later release)
    - Introduction of Rowan's first staff member, Liurial
    - New sprites, BGs, and CGs
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download seeds-of-chaos-0.2.23-pc.rar from fboom.me (192.86 MB)

8. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Fantasy Trainer

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Kyle Mercury
    Tags: kyle mercury, trainer, corruption, ren'py,
    Version: 0.2
    Size: 145 megabytes.
    Description:

FT is an erotic decision clicking game based in a fantasy setting (Elves, Orcs, Knights, that kinda thing) where the main character (You!!) encounters many an eligible single women (some not single ;) ) and brings them under his wing to be his slaves and/or servants. Our hero is entrusted with a recently defeated kingdom and must bring the princess and her kingdom under his control in time before the grand Duke returns. Decisions you make will affect the story and change outcomes somewhat, but in the end what happens is what you want to happen
    Fantasy Trainer is an extremely fresh project that is being created using ren'py. Top priority is writing the story before anything else. I'm learning python as I code and have hired KiwisCorner as a quite capable artist. The project is very ambitious and I'm excited to get to the point where I can release builds regularily. There is currently an early alpha Demo available, that will be redone within a few weeks with updated art and character designs!.

For those of you who are curious, there is currently plans to have 8 corruptible girls to choose from in the game
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download FantasyTrainer-0.2-pc.rar from fboom.me (145.44 MB)

9. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: The Exile of Aphrodisia

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Judoo
    Tags: judoo, fantasy, transformation, demon, adventure,
    Version: 0.1.8.1
    Size: 189 megabytes.
    Description:

Exile of Aphrodisia is an adult transformation-themed game inspired by the Oregon Trail and the Odyssey. Your task is to lead a party of humans across the fantasy continent of Aphrodisia, pursued by demons who seek to enslave the remnants of humanity.

The game is largely revolved around the concept of transformation of many sorts, including TG (transgender), anthro, animal, bizarre body modifications, inanimate, and more. As a new species to the continent, humans are prime targets for transformations from forces of nature and other sentient races, as well as the gods and goddesses who watch over the lands, imposing their will and (often unjust) sense of justice. As an elf hired to guide the party, it is your job to keep as many of the humans safe as you can to guide them to the dimensional rift in Niu Heym, the City of the Gate where humanity first arrived a thousand years ago. You must keep your party healthy and happy, and keep their lust under control to stop them from surrendering their freedom to the demons.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download exile_of_aphrodisia-win32-x64_V0.1.8.1.rar from fboom.me (188.80 MB)

10. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Familiars Training

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: HarDra
    Tags: hardra, harem, big breasts, mind control, brainwashing, fantasy,
    Size: 338 megabytes.
    Description:

You are the illegitimate son of a noble and for this reason you are born as mage but spent your life without know it.
    One day Old Osmond notice you and offer to let you enter the academy as new student and learn magic like anyone else but one day, during your familiar summoning, you summon a strange woman with a crystal in the chest.
    The night of the cerimony you have a strange dream where a self proclamed demon god explain to you that you summoned one of his familiars that will grant you the chance of make your own harem.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download Familiar_Training_R_V_0.2_WIN.rar from fboom.me (338.91 MB)

11. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Hotel

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: StagerGames
    Tags: stagergames, adv, sexual training, renpy,
    Language: Eng, Rus
    Version: 0.5.4
    Size: 119 megabytes.
    Description:

At first, I want to talk about numeric information. The version 0.3 contains 331 images, 20k of words and more than 820Kb of source code whereas version 0.5 contains 582 images, 35k of words and 1500Kb of source code.
    1) Was added new Vica`s branch of training. In case you want to unlock all possible outcomes with her, read our guide.
    2) Was added new, fully completed branch with Amelia. In case you want to unlock all possible outcomes with her, read our guide.
    3) Was added new character Jessica, you can speak to her in the morning and evening in her room. There are not many dialogues with her currently, but still you can find Easter egg with a bonus and possibility to raise your reputation.
    4) Vica and Julia`s nipples have been redrawn using new sprites.
    5) Character`s statistics are divided from now on; List of all possible clothes was added for every character.
    6) Were added new events after finishing Vica and Julia`s branches (4 new events)
    7) Were added hints in statistic pointing at too low Vica`s attitude towards you.
    8 ) Map is in English from now on. It is going to change a bit in the course of the game (Jessica and Amelia`s rooms).
    9) The problem with displaying of fourth Julia`s bra during foot fetish has been fixed.
    10) The problem with displaying Vica`s clothes after finishing her branch has been fixed, she won`t lose her clothes anymore.
    11) From now on, you gain + 1 point to regeneration of points of control for every finished branch with any character. The amount of regenerated points of control during nap is increased as well.
    12) The crashes that used to appear during game saving when you were watching the map/statistics/achievements have been fixed.
    13) Julia`s patience will run out slower. When Julia gets more money than Vica, her patience will increase at 30% faster than it used to be.
    14) From now on, when Vica earned a good deal of money, you can increase her debt for points of control but only one time.
    15) From now on, when Julia`s mood is too slow you can use your points of control, but only one time as well.
    16) If in the course of the game your relationships with Vica were bad or Julia`s mood was way too low, some events with Amelia will be closed for you after finishing their branches.
    17) The chances of coming across the following items have been increased: tie 50%, badge 50%, magazines 100%, ribbons 200%, stockings 100%, glasses 100%, apron 100% and gloves 30%.
    18) From now on, when Vica`s skill of cleaning is high, you can skip mini-game with collecting of trash. Also you can choose where to go after mini-game (Vica`s room or your cabinet)
    19) The value of «trash» has been increased (from 10% to 30% depending on Vica`s skill of cleaning)
    20) The panel of achievements has been reworked. Were added 3 new achievements for Amelia. One of the prizes depends on your choice made in the course of the game. For more details use guide.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Hotel_0.5.4.rar from fboom.me (119.94 MB)

12. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: TF runner

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Sicco
    Tags: sicco, rpg, vampire, fantasy, demon girl,
    Version: 0.4.0.0
    Size: 300 megabytes.
    Description:

Update 0.4.0.0

View self in mirror. Diary entries. Remind yourself the transformation.
    In the first (vampire) episode. New figure succubus and dance for her.
    In the second (amazon) episode. Inventory and dressing yourself. A great number of corsets, socks, naughty dresses and combat armor.
    In the second (amazon) episode. If a player accepts his femininity, he can do homework for Kassandra much easier and get more stuff at the same time (mini-game).
    In the second (amazon) episode. Meet a girlfriend who closer the women world. And new dialogs.
    Other translations Polish, Italian, Portuguese (translated by google translator)

Update 0.4

In the first vampire episode, the possibility of transformation into succubus.
    In the second amazon episode, the growth and shave of pubic hair.
    Save / Load game.
    In the second episode of Amazon, a friend with the Dandelion.
    Work on a better graphic engine continues. Test demonstration in game.
    Other translations Spanish, Dutch, Japanese (translated by google translator)
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download TFrunner.rar from fboom.me (300.50 MB)

13. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Town of Passion

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Siren's Domain
    Tags: siren's domain, 2dcg, animated, incest, exploration, puzzle, oral sex, handjob, mom-son,
    Version: 0.5.1
    Size: 583 megabytes.
    Description:

Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia. The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!

Changelog

-Fixed oversight where Mom BJ option wasn't showing up after unlocking the scene
    -Fixed issue where successful haggle attempt prevented story progress
    -Fixed issue where Mom (Adventure) help out option skipped from Morning to Evening
    -Fixed issue where Mom's Halloween scenes caused rain to appear indoors
    -Added Vit Tonic location
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Town_of_Passion_-_Version_0.5.1.rar from fboom.me (583.14 MB)

14. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Fairy Tale Adventure

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: MasQuerade
    Tags: masquerade, visual novel, sexy girls, big tits, all sex, sexual training, parody, snow white, fantasy, anal, oral, blowjob,
    Version: 2.4
    Size: 1063 megabytes.
    Description:

Author's Introduction to the game: Allow me to introduce you to the Fairy Tale Adventure. In short, this game is a roleplaying adult game that takes place in the fairy tale universe. It follows an original character(one entirely up to your creation) in his quest to become to ruler of every single land in the fairy tale world. As you travel, you meet and befriend famous characters such as Rumplestiltskin, Alice from the wonderland story, Jack from the beanstalk story and many more. You also meet and and have the option to romance and/or capture all the fairy tale princesses.

The game itself aims to be as open world as possible with the general idea being to create a world where there is in fact, so much for you to do that you end up getting worn out with options. Do you befriend the bandits in the forest and start a small group? Join up with the thieves in the city and work on a private section? Kill the giant that lives up in the clouds or beat the living daylights out of the seven dwarves.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Fairy_Tale_Adventure_-_Version_2.4 - (3 x 500 MB)
    Download Fairy_Tale_Adventure_-_Version_2.4.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Fairy_Tale_Adventure_-_Version_2.4.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Fairy_Tale_Adventure_-_Version_2.4.part3.rar from fboom.me (63.85 MB)

15. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Prince of Suburbia

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: TheOmega
    Tags: theomega, visual novel, 2dcg, male protagonist, animated, big tits, incest, mom-son,
    Size: 288 megabytes.
    Description:

The main character is an 18 year old virgin who wants what every teenage male wants. As the summer is heating up, so is the sexual tension with the women in his life. His MILF neighbor is discovering a newfound interest in exhibitionism. His college-aged sister can't keep her clothes on. His mom is confused by the recent changes in her son's behavior. Can you help him navigate these risky situations to get what he wants, or will he end up a virgin for the rest of his life? (Non-incest setting available.)
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Prince_of_Suburbia_-_Version_0.2.rar from fboom.me (288.28 MB)

16. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Sucsexful Deals

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: MaddyGod
    Tags: maddygod, 2dcg, exhibitionism, voyeurism, seduction,
    Version: 1.80
    Size: 316 megabytes.
    Description:

Now we are developing a new game «Sucsexful Deals». It is a quest with strategic components. We are trying to make not only qualitative graphics and adorable XXX content, but also an interesting and nonlinear story. The protagonist is a divorced 40-year-old man. He's just moved to a town on the south-coast to start a new life. But having arrived our character discovers that there are mostly only women in the town, it's quite strange, why... But this guy is an experienced businessman, he gets the town needs and decides to open a sex-shop. Can you imagine such a stir? But the other men in the town don't like that new one arrived... You also need to monitor, develop and improve the shop constantly, make it famous and more attractive to the customers. And, of course, during the game you are accompanied by beautiful women of all kinds, ages and passions.

Changelog

We add fine and shine new day, two new sex scenes and one sex teaser for future and more interesting things...
    Check it inside Sunmont!
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Sucsexful_Deals_-_Version_1.80.rar from fboom.me (316.23 MB)

17. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: The Library Story

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Xaljio
    Tags: xaljio, visual novel, interactive, adventure, sexy girls, big tits, all sex, blowjob, deepthroat, doggystyle, anal, sexual training, humilation, monster,
    Language: Eng, Rus
    Version: 0.92
    Size: 438 megabytes.
    Description:

I have to say this game is for adults. We'll try to make a lot of storylines - i.e. you would pass and complete the game as kind and good boy ^_^. But in any case, there will be a variety of erotic actions with Belle (and not only Belle) in our game. The essence of LS is that you can influence on Belle and modify her as you wish. Uncomplaining slave girl wearing a collar and chains, Wicked Queen with a whip, a housewife in apron over her naked body, etc... In general there will be many opportunities and it will be very different.

Cheats

Password next chapter

Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
    store.Gaston.hunting = 200
    store.Gaston.knowledge = 200
    Gaston.hp_max = 5000
    store.Gaston.hp = 5000
    store.Gaston.ga_authority = 100
    store.Gaston.to_authority = 100

store.Belle.sex = 200
    store.Belle.exz = 100
    store.Belle.corruption = 200
    store.Belle.gardening = 100
    store.Belle.dominance = -50

store.Belle.ga_relations = 100
    store.Belle.to_relations = 100
    store.Betsy.loyalty = 100
    store.Betsy.corruption = 100

Dog.hp_max = 5000
    store.Dog.hp = 5000

Changelog

- Alchemy
    - Belle and tentacle tree
    - Emma
    - Betsy training
    - Dog training

OLD SAVES DON*T WORK. SO start over...
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download The_Library_Story_-_Version_0.92.rar from fboom.me (437.77 MB)

18. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Fall:Out

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Dvoika Games
    Tags: dvoika games, monster, 2dcg, adventure, shooter, corruption,
    Size: 516 megabytes.
    Description:

This game centers around the adventures of Nathasha in a world devastated by war, where she will face marvellous encounters, interesting stories, artful enemies, fearful dangers, loyal friends and... other different things.

Changelog

- Added 6 H-events.
    - 2 new locations.
    - More than 10 new maps.
    - 5 new enemies.
    - Global map and trade\looting mechanics.
    - Time system and change of the day.
    - Active cursor for mouse control.
    - Zoom options. (hold F to look around or change it permanent in menu)
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Fall_Out_-_Version_0.2.rar from fboom.me (516.53 MB)

19. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Cloud Meadow

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Team Nimbus
    Tags: team nimbus, simulator, strategy, animation, sexy girl, big tits, all sex, blowjob, anal, futunari, monsters, hardcore sex, monster girls, breeding,
    Version: 2.02.4A
    Size: 4329 megabytes.
    Description:

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
    Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.
    Additions:
    Added Experimental* UI scaling that should help with higher res monitors.
    Changes:
    Adjusted the positioning of anchors when in dungeon combat.
    Adjusted the positioning of farm fields to prevent overlap.
    You can no longer ask the same question twice when talking to Yonten for the first time.
    Fixes:
    Fixed stats in the party window not having their tooltips shown on hover.
    Fixed farm actions not working that next day.
    Fixed Gallery naming for crab scene
    Fixed a bug with the gallery code not working.
    Fixed a bug where a fight if the big cat would cause the terrain to be destroyed instead of it.
    Fixed companions being removed from the party after leveling them.
    Fixed a bug where companions were not saved at all.
    Fixed not being able to equip items to monsters in the barn.
    Fixed returning from a dungeon putting you in the wrong spot.
    Fixed the animation speed of the crab being too fast
    Fixed a bug where you were being put on the wrong floor of the dungeon when returning
    Fixed the grinder fight not triggering
    Fixed the bell in the training room not working
    Fixed building a well and clearing the farm not working
    Fixed filling watering can not working
    Fixed a bug where only one type of combat event would happen.
    Fixed a bug where wells were not being saved/loaded
    Fixed a bug where some farm plot would just break.
    Fixed a bug where some wells didn't build
    Fixed the confirm button not disappearing after a transaction on the essence market.
    * It is Experimental because it is not perfect or polished but it works.
    Known Bugs:
    Looking at some monsters stats in the barns have a broken 4th ability slot displayed.
    Pregnant Monsters will end up stuck in a pregnant state sometimes.
    Saving the game is still not guaranteed once you get past the 3rd day.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A - (9 x 500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part01.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part02.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part03.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part04.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part05.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part06.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part07.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part08.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Cloud_Meadow_-_Version_2.02.4A.part09.rar from fboom.me (329.83 MB)

20. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Insexsity

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Insexsity_team
    Tags: adventure, corruption, lesbian, prostitution, Insexsity_team,
    Version: 0.3 Maxi
    Size: 1390 megabytes.
    Description:

A game of a girl who dreams of her own apartment. And she's faced with different situations that change her. You'll choose what to do and what you don't.

Changelog

We've added new mechanics of clothing and hairstyle, added more unprotected sex, started cleaning work with new mechanics. All of this will be developed more in the future.
    Added new hairstyle (it can be changed at home in the bathroom)
    Two new hats (one you need to find)
    New language - Danish (Thanks to Anders!)
    Two new locations-a bathroom in a massage room and a new apartment on the second floor.
    In the new shower you can be washed, as well as at home, but not only ;)
    The new apartment can be cleaned, but not only ;)
    New clothes - cleaning lady (need to be found)
    New event with Walter in the new shower (need to be opened)
    New events with Walter in the apartment (2 events)
    New event with John (2 options + 1 for Maxi)
    New events with Oliver in the shower (4 options + 2 for Maxi)
    New event with Suzi in the store (sweet)
    New event with Suzi in the club (3 options + 1 for Maxi) (Don't miss a creampie)
    New event with Suzi in Insexsity (2 options)
    Added squirt animation
    Added the button "Reset saves to version 0.265" in the menu. It will be convenient for the web version and for those who played the free version. p.s. There is some bug with reset button. If you want to reset your saves - click it and reload the game (if it not working fine).
    Added two new background music
    Added some sound effects.
    To Suzi added side view.
    Added a new character Moris. He can be found at a certain time on Middle Street (events with him will be added later)
    Renewed credits
    Two "Easter Egg" :Р
    Something else? Maybe :)
    New for Maxi version:
    An event with Walter (without clothes, not a very big Maxi event)
    Event with John (Deep th...)
    Event with Oliver 2 options (one more creampie)
    An event with Susie at the club (something dirty)
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Insexsity_-_Version_0.3_Maxi - (3 x 500 MB)
    Download Insexsity_-_Version_0.3_Maxi.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Insexsity_-_Version_0.3_Maxi.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Insexsity_-_Version_0.3_Maxi.part3.rar from fboom.me (390.17 MB)