3d Games [rpg, Action, Vn, Adv.....]

Discussion in 'Games' started by greg92813, Dec 9, 2017.

1. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

La Douche - Beta 13

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: ZnelArts
    Tags: znelarts, simulator, touching, vr, oculus rift, dancing,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Version: Beta 13
    Size: 1635 megabytes.
    Description:

This is a new version of fantastic VR game by ZnelArts - La Douche - Beta 13
    If in start game you need code: AKJ-B19-VXA
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download LaDouche-Beta13.rar from depfile.com (1.60 GB)
    Download LaDouche-Beta13.rar from rapidgator.net (1.60 GB)
    Download LaDouche-Beta13.rar from fboom.me (1.60 GB)

2. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

3. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

The Twist Version 0.21 Final + Walkthrough

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Kst games
    Tags: 3D Game, Male Protagonist, Animated, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Big Tits, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sleep Sex, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Mom-Son,
    Version: 0.21 Final + Walkthrough
    Size: 5973 megabytes.
    Description:

It's a choise-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    The_Twist_Version_0.21Final - (6 x 1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part3.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part4.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part5.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part6.rar from fboom.me (973.78 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part2.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part3.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part4.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part5.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part6.rar from depfile.com (973.78 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part4.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part5.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download The Twist Version 0.21Final.part6.rar from rapidgator.net (973.78 MB)

4. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

F.I.L.F. - Version 0.3.1 BETA + Patch

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: ICCreations
    Tags: iccreations, incest, 3dcg, milf, harem
    Version: 0.3.1 BETA + Patch
    Size: 684 megabytes.
    Description:

You the main character come home from a long time away. Greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!

Changelog

- New quests/scenes (Aubrey, Sam and Sally Mae)
    - New locations! (Coffee Bar and Strip Club
    - MC now has his own cell phone. You will receive texts from other characters from time to time.
    - No interesting way to make money yet. Use your phone to get quick cash for now (Will be -removed in V0.4)
    - Laptop access added. Review scenes, view player progress and story element usage.
    - You can now access the overworld map from your own bedroom. (QoL Change) - Removed the money found in Aubrey's car

In Progress: Will be changing the images from .png to .webp to keep image quality but decrease file size. Sam animation in progress. Will be added once it's finished
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download F.I.L.F._-_Version_0.3.1_BETA___Patch.rar from depfile.com (684.70 MB)
    Download F.I.L.F._-_Version_0.3.1_BETA___Patch.rar from fboom.me (684.70 MB)
    Download F.I.L.F._-_Version_0.3.1_BETA___Patch.rar from rapidgator.net (684.70 MB)

5. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

His Legacy - Episode 01 - Version 1.0

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: VengeanceXXX
    Tags: vengeancexxx, renry, adventure
    Version: Episode 01 - Version 1.0
    Size: 457 megabytes.
    Description:

His story begins a week after the events of "Dancer and A lustrous Stage" and served as the first main entry of the story. It's not essential to play the prequel, but it will help you understand things better if you did.

"His Legacy" tells a story about Ethan, an orphan who lost his family in a car accident. He ended up being alone, but eventually he met others that became a part of his childhood when he was growing up. Gina was his best friend, someone Ethan learned to lean on when he felt the world was cold and bitter. She was the warmth that he desperately needed in his life.

However, his misfortunes didn't end here. There are people behind him that are jealous of his close relationship with Gina, and wanted them apart.

Were they successful? Only time will tell.
    Now, he chose to move away to start a new life with Karen's help.

Ethan's new life became significantly different than what he expected. He will learn that being involved in matters concerning the Mafia had their own consequences..
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download HisLegacy-1.0.rar from fboom.me (457.84 MB)
    Download HisLegacy-1.0.rar from depfile.com (457.84 MB)
    Download HisLegacy-1.0.rar from rapidgator.net (457.84 MB)

6. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Happy Marriage - Chapter 1 - Version 1.01

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Lazing In The Haze
    Tags: lazinginthehaze, 3dcg, narrator, voyeurism, oral sex, fingering, stripping, lesbian sex, interracial
    Version: Chapter 1 - Version 1.01
    Size: 145 megabytes.
    Description:

Jenny is a lovely wife; she's 32 years old and married for 5 years. Family life is normal; she loves a lot her husband Jim and she's very happy to live with him. After all these years of marriage routines start to take over her life; house chores, work and shopping are 'the' everyday activities. The days when she and Jim spent time together seem so far in time. Today she's going to her annual medical examination; here the story starts...
    First chapter of the story
    181 renders
    Extra content
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Happy_Marriage_Chapter_1_Version_1.01.rar from depfile.com (145.34 MB)
    Download Happy_Marriage_Chapter_1_Version_1.01.rar from fboom.me (145.34 MB)
    Download Happy_Marriage_Chapter_1_Version_1.01.rar from rapidgator.net (145.34 MB)

7. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration - Completed

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Key
    Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Female Heroine, Police, Big tits, Big breasts, Oral, Anal, Group, Hardcore Sex, Interracial,
    Version: Completed
    Size: 1412 megabytes.
    Description:

The story follows a young woman named, Chloe, on an adventure to become a great Police Officer. She comes from a bad background surrounded by abuse and neglect from her Ex-Boyfriend, Justin. She joined the academy to escape Justin, so that she could become a Police Officer and pursue an independent life without neglect and abuse.

Changelog

1.0 Final
    - Walking to Work final scene completed. Must have completed all previous ones as well as have low morale.
    - Good Ending, Bad Variant ending - Must have got to the ending successfully. Not collected 7+ Evidence which means the case falls apart.
    - Good Ending, Good Variant, Low Morale - Must have got to the ending successfully. Collected 7+ Evidence, Morale lower than 50.
    - Good Ending, Good Variant, High Morale - Must have got to the ending successfully. Collected 7+ Evidence, Morale higher than 50.
    - NTR Ending - Must have done three scenes with Louis during weekends.
    - Addict Ending - Must have taken drugs with Sally all the times you can. Which in total was THREE!
    I hope that you enjoy the story part of this ending just as much!
    Still to come:
    - Recollection Room completion.
    - Recollection full unlock switch
    - Credits!
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Officer_Chloe_Operation_Infiltration_-_Completed - (2 x 1000 MB)
    Download Officer_Chloe_Operation_Infiltration_-_Completed.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Officer_Chloe_Operation_Infiltration_-_Completed.part2.rar from fboom.me (412.21 MB)
    Download Officer_Chloe_Operation_Infiltration_-_Completed.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Officer_Chloe_Operation_Infiltration_-_Completed.part2.rar from depfile.com (412.21 MB)
    Download Officer_Chloe_Operation_Infiltration_-_Completed.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Officer_Chloe_Operation_Infiltration_-_Completed.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (412.21 MB)

8. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

My New Life - Version 1.6 Fixed + Xtras - Study Addicted

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Beggar Of Net
    Tags: beggarofnet, rpg, adv, big tits, big ass, school
    Version: 1.6 Fixed + Xtras - Study Addicted
    Size: 3225 megabytes.
    Description:

Newlife is an erotic text-based lifesim game where you play either as a woman starting a new life in hiding from evil gangsters or as a man who has his gender changed in an improbable lab accident and has to make a new life in a female body.
    - Corregido algunos errores-Pam contenido. Mini juego de recreo. Eventos de la búsqueda y del apartamento y sexo interactivo. -Brenda: mini juego de recreo. Eventos de la búsqueda y del apartamento y sexo interactivo.-Rosalva: mini juego de receso, eventos de Apartament y sexo interactivoAlgunas nuevas áreas
    The people have the bug in house of Aunt, you have search the snak and you have complete the mision, talk with cat near door of Aunt's house for fix

CHEAT PASSWORD: 1640
    Some bugs fixed
    Redone all start Maria Quest
    Add Sandra house #3 New Neighborhood
    Add fulkl quest and house events of Sandra
    Add content to Amy Quest
    Add threesome with Carol and Sandra
    Add toilet event for Sandra
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras - (4 x 1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part3.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part4.rar from fboom.me (225.81 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part4.rar from rapidgator.net (225.81 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part2.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part3.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.6Fixed_Xtras.part4.rar from depfile.com (225.81 MB)

9. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Timestamps, unconditional love - Version 0.4.0 Fix + Incest Patch + CG
    [​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Motkeyz
    Tags: motkeyz, visual novel, 3d, adventure, anal, cuckold, breastfeeding, milf, masturbation, super power, incest
    Version: 0.4.0 Fix + Incest Patch + CG
    Size: 1664 megabytes.
    Description:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
    Will you help them make the good choices?
    Finaly, after hours of corrections and modification it's done for this version. You will be able to play up to day 3 when you awake.
    Keep in mind that lot if time have been place to find solutions with new engine. Dev have made major improvement but there is some place to more and im sure we made the right choice with this engine in the long run. Now that this part is done... let's create!!
    v0.4.0FIX
    Save list problem fixed.
    Post nika shower fixed.
    Improvements to the dialogue panel show and hide in dialogue
    Gut feeling freeze fixed.
    Added 15 bucks to the bag in MC Bedroom.

v0.4.0
    New engine
    New content and animations
    A hidden easter egg
    Too many things to write up. Enjoy!
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Timestamps_unconditional_love_Version_0.4.0_Fix_Incest_Patch_CG - (2 x 1000 MB)
    Download Timestamps, unconditional love Version 0.4.0 Fix+Incest Patch+CG.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Timestamps, unconditional love Version 0.4.0 Fix+Incest Patch+CG.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (664.17 MB)
    Download Timestamps, unconditional love Version 0.4.0 Fix+Incest Patch+CG.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Timestamps, unconditional love Version 0.4.0 Fix+Incest Patch+CG.part2.rar from fboom.me (664.17 MB)
    Download Timestamps, unconditional love Version 0.4.0 Fix+Incest Patch+CG.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Timestamps, unconditional love Version 0.4.0 Fix+Incest Patch+CG.part2.rar from depfile.com (664.17 MB)

10. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Warp - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Kthulian
    Tags: Visual Novel,
    Version: 0.1
    Size: 167 megabytes.
    Description:

This is a story about a scientist named James, who is trying, with his girlfriend help to create a teleportation machine. The project seems to be going well but something wrong happens, and it takes James in to an adventure. This game it's like a test, to see if I have what it takes to continue on this ride, and with your help I hope to learn a lot in the journey. Thank you all !
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Warp_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (167.39 MB)
    Download Warp_-_Version_0.1.rar from depfile.com (167.39 MB)
    Download Warp_-_Version_0.1.rar from rapidgator.net (167.39 MB)

11. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Our Fate - A new family - Version 0.5a Special Edition

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: CedSense
    Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Animated, Blowjob
    Version: 0.5a Special Edition
    Size: 586 megabytes.
    Description:

The story revolves around a successful writer (you) who sees his life turned upside down by an old flame calling him one night. You have a lot of decisions to make, you can choose how to approach relationships with NPCs, you can be a caring, genuinely soft-hearted man, or a more cynic, tough and 'no-bullshit' one. You can decide who you want to have intimate relations with, how you want them to play out, skip content you don't care for and focus on what you like.

Changelog

V0.4
    - 150 new HD renders
    - 3 animations
    - 4 new musics
    - new ambient sounds
    - removed the third option at the start
    - went from .png to .jpg
    - multiple corrections in previous dialogues for consistency.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Our_Fate_-_A_new_family_-_Version_0.5a_Special_Edition.rar from depfile.com (586.48 MB)
    Download Our_Fate_-_A_new_family_-_Version_0.5a_Special_Edition.rar from fboom.me (586.48 MB)
    Download Our_Fate_-_A_new_family_-_Version_0.5a_Special_Edition.rar from rapidgator.net (586.48 MB)

12. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

College Life - Version 0.1.4a

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: MikeMaster
    Tags: RPG, ADV, Big tits, 3DCG, Fantasy, All sex, Group, Blowjob, Straight, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Sexy Girl
    Version: 0.1.4a
    Size: 878 megabytes.
    Description:

This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didn't have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you.

Changelog

fixed bug where it wasn't possible to start 'Sexual education' event without talking to Joan outside her room first
    fixed bug, where the event hasn't recognised that player already had condoms in his inventory
    fixed several bugs around Joan's achievements
    fixed bug, where after fast traveling the phone was still open
    added option to go back in the phone-wait menu
    added couple small lines to the 'best friends' event for better continuity
    added missing conditions for rare situation, when player could lose relationship point between inviting Joan to a date and going on it
    added missing condition in one of the 'best friend' event options
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download College_Life_-_Version_0.1.4a.rar from depfile.com (878.71 MB)
    Download College_Life_-_Version_0.1.4a.rar from rapidgator.net (878.71 MB)
    Download College_Life_-_Version_0.1.4a.rar from fboom.me (878.71 MB)

13. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Sugar County - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Lewdwig
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Milf, Harem, Incest, Honey select
    Version: 0.1
    Size: 1086 megabytes.
    Description:

Sugar County is an Adult Interactive Visual Novel Game offering a Unique Experience full of countless sexual fantasies and gorgeous girls. The game contains several main and side characters (family members tbh) in which the player will build relationships with.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Sugar_County_-_Version_0.1 - (2 x 1000 MB)
    Download Sugar_County_-_Version_0.1.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Sugar_County_-_Version_0.1.part2.rar from depfile.com (86.83 MB)
    Download Sugar_County_-_Version_0.1.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Sugar_County_-_Version_0.1.part2.rar from fboom.me (86.83 MB)
    Download Sugar_County_-_Version_0.1.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Sugar_County_-_Version_0.1.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (86.83 MB)

14. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

The Tyrant - Version 0.3.5 + Patch 0.3.6

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Saddoggames
    Tags: Esbian, Impregnation, Anal, Groping, Corruption, Blackmail, Romance, Seduction, Incest, NTR, Cuckold, BDSM, Prostitution, Gang-bangs
    Version: 0.3.5 (Befriended Family) + Incest restore patch (put ipatch.rpa file from zip into /game folder)
    Size: 1820 megabytes.
    Description:

The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad. What has changed and why it "could be bad" will be revealed in the demo of the game. (No spoilers here)! Some will say, oh no, the typical incest mother/son, brother/sister game. But in this game it'll be the players choice as to what content appears. The player can choose who he'll romance, if he wants to start a romance with a family member, get a "normal" girlfriend and so on. He'll get to choose which way he wants to do that, start a gentle love story, be an asshole who takes what he wants or corrupts them to earn money (example). The player can decide everything, for example: Whether to have a secret relationship with mom, a gentle romance with a girlfriend while forcing his sister into a relationship with a friend, who pays him for this. Or leave the family members alone and have several girlfriends instead. So the player will decide everything in the game, what he wants to do and how he wants to play. Like a dating simulator. But this game will have a dark (rough and violent) background setting and there's always rivals, which look to "steal" your girls; and the tyrant himself as named in the title. It'll also be harder to archive your goals and there will be many ways to get there. Almost all content will be avoidable.

About patch

Put both files into /games folder and overwrite scripts.rpa

Changelog

V0.3.6
    Done for this update are Cassandra's date and the basement (basement is not proofreaded and corrected yet, but the images are in, so this will be a script patch). Also a short explanation what it'll be possible in the game. (as a one time event after the intro).

The basement is reachable in two ways, with becoming a gang member (this require to deliever the package several times) or get into there with Alexis (her date have to been done before). Also the introduction for this path is not done yet, so it'll start directly in the basement, but you can play the „kinky" stuff with her. (You can start it for now in your room, it'll change later).

The other things that were planned for this update, the basement love path with Nicole and the reactions to the several events will be delievered with patches like I wrote above.
    Changes/Bugfixes:

- I disabled the 2am NTR event. This needs some changes and will appear in 0.4 (may update) again.

- I fixed a bug which prevent to get to the basement again, after the first introdution with Davide. It's possible now to do it again, but this will change with 0.4 too.

- The 9am club event with Nicole moved to 10am. 9am will be reserved for Cassandra's reaction.
    Incest patch
    Put the file into the "game" folder, where you find the other .rpa files.

V0.3.5
    Hello everyone,

it's getting late again, but now 0.3.5 is here, but unfortunately not all is finished.

I underestimated the effort I needed for the basement area, how annoying real life can be and the stress of creating a game which affect my personal health badly since some time. Also it was a bad decision to set the release date sooner for this big update.

So it should take another week to get it all finished. But I don't want to delay it for a second time, so I'll release the finished parts now and you'll get the rest of this update the next days, in every case within this month, because you pledged for that.

Done for this update are Cassandra's date and the basement (basement is not proofreaded and corrected yet, but the images are in, so this will be a script patch). Also a short explanation what it'll be possible in the game. (as a one time event after the intro).

The basement is reachable in two ways, with becoming a gang member (this require to deliever the package several times) or get into there with Alexis (her date have to been done before). Also the introduction for this path is not done yet, so it'll start directly in the basement, but you can play the „kinky" stuff with her. (You can start it for now in your room, it'll change later).

The other things that were planned for this update, the basement love path with Nicole and the reactions to the several events will be delievered with patches like I wrote above. The downlaod for windows is available now, mac and linux a little later, when I'm back from work.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    The_Tyrant_-_Version_0.3.5 - (2 x 1000 MB)
    Download The_Tyrant_-_Version_0.3.5.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download The_Tyrant_-_Version_0.3.5.part2.rar from depfile.com (820.83 MB)
    Download The_Tyrant_-_Version_0.3.5.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download The_Tyrant_-_Version_0.3.5.part2.rar from fboom.me (820.83 MB)
    Download The_Tyrant_-_Version_0.3.5.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download The_Tyrant_-_Version_0.3.5.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (820.83 MB)

15. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Long Live the Princess - Version 0.8.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Belle
    Tags: Visual novel, Male Protagonist, Mind Control, Incest, Threesome, Lesbian, Voyeur, Anal
    Version: 0.8.1
    Size: 356 megabytes.
    Description:

You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying. One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated. Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people's minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town's girls as possible.

Life is about to become... satisfying.

Changelog

V0.8.1:
    The new river scene will now correctly trigger for existing saves.

V0.8.0:
    Erato will now take you to meet the Fairy Queen.
    Repeatable followup scene at the river.
    Samarra's dialogue has been completely rewritten.
    Belle should no longer refer to the MC as a virgin after he has gotten laid.
    Added ambient sound to the river and the forest.
    Two new musical tracks.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Long_Live_the_Princess_-_Version_0.8.1.rar from fboom.me (356.35 MB)
    Download Long_Live_the_Princess_-_Version_0.8.1.rar from depfile.com (356.35 MB)
    Download Long_Live_the_Princess_-_Version_0.8.1.rar from rapidgator.net (356.35 MB)

16. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Sister, Sister, Sister Chapter 10 SE

[​IMG]
    Developer / Publisher: Virtual indecency
    Tags: virtual indecency, renry, adventure, family sex
    Version: Chapter 10 SE
    Size: 3021 megabytes.
    Description:

The story centers around the main character (named by you), a recent high school graduate, and his quest to lose his virginity. He is helped (dragged) along by his older identical twin sisters, Zoe and Chloe. Other characters include your fraternal twin sister, Gwen, Gwen's best friend, Jennifer, your mom, and Bethany, the head cheerleader from your high school. Other characters will be added in future chapters.

Most characters in the game have secrets that will be uncovered throughout the course of the game...secrets that could potentially be used against them. (Why is Mom so secretive about her past? Why do Zoe and Chloe seem to be so close? What is Gwen hiding on her computer?)

As the title and characters might suggest, there is lots of taboo content and sexual acts in this game, so if that isn't your thing, you should probably pass this one up...just a fair warning. Fetishes include: incest, twincest, mind control, corruption, and many others. I'm also toying around with the idea of having a secret harem ending.
    Screenshots:

Links:
    SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0 - (4 x 1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part3.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part4.rar from fboom.me (21.38 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part4.rar from rapidgator.net (21.38 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part2.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part3.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1.0.part4.rar from depfile.com (21.38 MB)

17. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Stationmaster - Demo

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Virtual Indecency
    Tags: 3D game, Sexual Slavery, Base Building, Strategy, Harem, Prostitution
    Version: Demo
    Size: 2976 megabytes.
    Description:

This is a game about slavery and war in an age without rules of engagement. As a player, you will have the option to commit several crimes against humanity. If that's not your cup of tea (sexually or otherwise), I respect your moral luck, but you will likely find everything about this game horrifying. That said, all characters are over 18, and I don't think anyone should do anything described in this game in real life (except maybe for sitting at a desk all the time, but even that's not good for your back).

What is Stationmaster?
    Stationmaster is a base-building game with a 4X space strategy component and a heavy focus on sexual slavery. You are the owner of a space station, and build it from a small-time floating brothel to the center of a galactic empire.

Screenshots:

Links:
    Stationmaster_-_Demo - (3 x 1000 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (976.04 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part3.rar from fboom.me (976.04 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part2.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Stationmaster_-_Demo.part3.rar from depfile.com (976.04 MB)

18. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Mad Turn - Version r1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: DonDimon
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Voyeurism, Oral sex, Masturbation, Handjob, Vaginal sex
    Version: r1
    Size: 580 megabytes.
    Description:

It's the first part of the big story of the usual office employee Matt Terner. His life goes by a standard scenario. Wife, work, home and gym. But nothing lasts forever. With all of us happen unexpected and not always pleasant events. And our hero is no exception. At one point, this event changed all his life. For an ordinary guy, without a craving for adventure, it is a truly Mad Turn.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Mad_Turn_-_r1.rar from depfile.com (580.50 MB)
    Download Mad_Turn_-_r1.rar from fboom.me (580.50 MB)
    Download Mad_Turn_-_r1.rar from rapidgator.net (580.50 MB)

19. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

A Wife And Mother Version 0.03 + Compressed Version

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Lust & Passion
    Tags: lust and passion, incest, lesbian, voyeurism, exhibitionism, group sex, domination, submission, anal, interracial, corruption
    Version: 0.03 + Compressed Version
    Size: 2960 megabytes.
    Description:

My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband's new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
    Sophia is a high school teacher and former college lecturer. She comes from a wealthy academics family. In this new town she will be gradually confronted with many delicate situations, both familial and extra-familial, full of temptations and taboos, accompanied by the mother of all questions: what's really right and what's really wrong? An odyssey of emotions.
    So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    A_Wife_And_Mother_Version_0.03 - (3 x 1000 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (960.98 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part3.rar from fboom.me (960.98 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part2.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download A Wife And Mother Version 0.03.part3.rar from depfile.com (960.98 MB)

20. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Lucky Mark Version 4.1 Alpha

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Super Alex
    Tags: super alex, classic sex, blowjob, lesbian, milf, group, voyeurism, domination
    Version: 4.1 Alpha
    Size: 2629 megabytes.
    Description:

this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted.

In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how. Russian and English languages.
    ChangeLOG:
    1. Fixed a bug in the English version at which the movie with Christina was repeated in the cinema.

So I guess we have to wait till someone post the 4.1 version to finish the cinema scene
    СhangeLog 4.0:

1. Interactive with Elena in the cinema.
    2. Interactive with Christina in the bedroom.
    3. Added ending in the scene with Elena on the balcony.
    4. Several scenes with Christina in the cinema.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1 - (3 x 1000 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (629.29 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part1.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part2.rar from depfile.com (1000 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part3.rar from depfile.com (629.29 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
    Download Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_4.1.part3.rar from fboom.me (629.29 MB)