3d Games [rpg, Action, Vn, Adv.....]

Discussion in 'Games' started by greg92813, Dec 9, 2017.

1. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Bright Sun Studios - Blooming Love - Version 0.15

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Bright Sun Studios
    Tags: bright sun studios, renpy, lesbian, big breasts
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Version: 0.15
    Size: 545 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from depfile.com (545.86 MB)
    Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from fboom.me (545.86 MB)
    Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from rapidgator.net (545.86 MB)

2. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Bright Sun Studios - Blooming Love - Version 0.15

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Bright Sun Studios
    Tags: bright sun studios, renpy, lesbian, big breasts
    Version: 0.15
    Size: 545 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from depfile.com (545.86 MB)
    Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from fboom.me (545.86 MB)
    Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from rapidgator.net (545.86 MB)

3. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Usagitriplesix - Interns Of Ecstasy Island - Version 0.081

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Usagitriplesix
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Submission, Transformation, Oral Sex, Handjob
    Version: 0.081
    Size: 297 megabytes.
    Description:

Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually) Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.

Changelog

• Error in the jellyfish event code was fixed. Player preferences are no longer reversed.
    • Optimized PNGs for the mirror "avatar" images in an attempt to reduce lag.
    • Addressed some minor story typos.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from depfile.com (297.50 MB)
    Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from fboom.me (297.50 MB)
    Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from rapidgator.net (297.50 MB)

4. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Usagitriplesix - Interns Of Ecstasy Island - Version 0.081

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Usagitriplesix
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Submission, Transformation, Oral Sex, Handjob
    Version: 0.081
    Size: 297 megabytes.
    Description:

Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually) Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.

Changelog

• Error in the jellyfish event code was fixed. Player preferences are no longer reversed.
    • Optimized PNGs for the mirror "avatar" images in an attempt to reduce lag.
    • Addressed some minor story typos.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from depfile.com (297.50 MB)
    Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from fboom.me (297.50 MB)
    Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from rapidgator.net (297.50 MB)

5. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Naughty Games Plus - Hot Hot Hot Spring - Version 0.0.2 Demo

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Naughty Games Plus
    Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
    Version: 0.0.2 Demo
    Size: 221 megabytes.
    Description:

You are a young guy, which worked on several restaurant as apprentice. You did well and was quite happy, but you feel that something was missing. One day you receive a letter from an unknown uncle Tom. He offer to you the opportunity of a lifetime, he gives to you his ISLAND! Soon you decide to move on that and understand what that mean...
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from depfile.com (220.99 MB)
    Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from fboom.me (220.99 MB)
    Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from rapidgator.net (220.99 MB)

6. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Naughty Games Plus - Hot Hot Hot Spring - Version 0.0.2 Demo

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Naughty Games Plus
    Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
    Version: 0.0.2 Demo
    Size: 221 megabytes.
    Description:

You are a young guy, which worked on several restaurant as apprentice. You did well and was quite happy, but you feel that something was missing. One day you receive a letter from an unknown uncle Tom. He offer to you the opportunity of a lifetime, he gives to you his ISLAND! Soon you decide to move on that and understand what that mean...
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from depfile.com (220.99 MB)
    Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from fboom.me (220.99 MB)
    Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from rapidgator.net (220.99 MB)

7. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Erodraw - Harem Villa - Version 1.0 Final Completed

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Erodraw
    Tags: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Inces
    Version: 1.0 Final Completed
    Size: 2240 megabytes.
    Description:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there. You discovered that a Demon is living under your room... She kindly asked you to help her in exchange of of destroying you... Now, to preserve their life, You will be obligated to make... things with them... If only people would know how big your sacrifice is...

You're jumping maps to maps, meeting with people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score with them. You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and increase the total rent of the villa, to help your Mom. To thanks you she is sharing 25% of the total rent with you. The more people are satisfied to live her, the more they pay (for example if people get 100 desire, they'll pay 100% more)

You will evolve your relationship with girls you like, and unlock many types of scenes. Once you get enough Desire, you need to find a scene with the girls that will unlock the rest. (requirement of place, time, have done specific quests etc...)

Changelog

The final Harem Villa's Update
    Here is What this last Update will bring:
    - 2 last unique events of Aiko.
    - Many new parts of the grand quest to reach the end of the plot.
    Many month ago, I had different plans for this end, but Finally, I came back to what I wanted to do ^^. You will have to finish every Unique events of every people to finish the Grand Quest, because every characters is needed for this end.
    I only focused on the essential, that is the story, so don't expect modifications of graphics or functions, it only brings scenes/dialogues ^^.
    Preview of the content's story: You are looking for a way to beat Dibela, After some research you've found a way, with River, and you'll work on releasing it, but it seems you'll need other girls.
    The Update is the final so it will reach the end of this plot, until the final situation.

Cheat codes

Get 250$: f6d5r8t7
    Get 400$: fg4d6s4f
    Get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
    Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
    Works only once.
    punishme : scene with Dibela

new cheatcodes 2/12-2017
    First, I added a new cheat code last Update, I forgot to post it x)
    iamatable
    Gives 200$/day
    I deleted every posts before patreon's new rules, just in case. Here 3 old codes for you :D
    touchme42
    Iloveeroniverse
    fg4d6s4f
    You should get enough money with that :p
    Oh and, I added patreon codes in the Infobox, now when you use a patreon code, It will tell you which effect you activated, if you have already used it, and if the codes doesn't exists. Now You'll know exactly what it is about :D
    ALERT! there is just a minor bug, it tells you you already used it just after using a code, it works, it's just an error from my infobox
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from fboom.me (293.72 MB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from depfile.com (1.95 GB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from depfile.com (293.72 MB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (293.72 MB)

8. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Erodraw - Harem Villa - Version 1.0 Final Completed

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Erodraw
    Tags: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Inces
    Version: 1.0 Final Completed
    Size: 2240 megabytes.
    Description:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there. You discovered that a Demon is living under your room... She kindly asked you to help her in exchange of of destroying you... Now, to preserve their life, You will be obligated to make... things with them... If only people would know how big your sacrifice is...

You're jumping maps to maps, meeting with people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score with them. You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and increase the total rent of the villa, to help your Mom. To thanks you she is sharing 25% of the total rent with you. The more people are satisfied to live her, the more they pay (for example if people get 100 desire, they'll pay 100% more)

You will evolve your relationship with girls you like, and unlock many types of scenes. Once you get enough Desire, you need to find a scene with the girls that will unlock the rest. (requirement of place, time, have done specific quests etc...)

Changelog

The final Harem Villa's Update
    Here is What this last Update will bring:
    - 2 last unique events of Aiko.
    - Many new parts of the grand quest to reach the end of the plot.
    Many month ago, I had different plans for this end, but Finally, I came back to what I wanted to do ^^. You will have to finish every Unique events of every people to finish the Grand Quest, because every characters is needed for this end.
    I only focused on the essential, that is the story, so don't expect modifications of graphics or functions, it only brings scenes/dialogues ^^.
    Preview of the content's story: You are looking for a way to beat Dibela, After some research you've found a way, with River, and you'll work on releasing it, but it seems you'll need other girls.
    The Update is the final so it will reach the end of this plot, until the final situation.

Cheat codes

Get 250$: f6d5r8t7
    Get 400$: fg4d6s4f
    Get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
    Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
    Works only once.
    punishme : scene with Dibela

new cheatcodes 2/12-2017
    First, I added a new cheat code last Update, I forgot to post it x)
    iamatable
    Gives 200$/day
    I deleted every posts before patreon's new rules, just in case. Here 3 old codes for you :D
    touchme42
    Iloveeroniverse
    fg4d6s4f
    You should get enough money with that :p
    Oh and, I added patreon codes in the Infobox, now when you use a patreon code, It will tell you which effect you activated, if you have already used it, and if the codes doesn't exists. Now You'll know exactly what it is about :D
    ALERT! there is just a minor bug, it tells you you already used it just after using a code, it works, it's just an error from my infobox
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from fboom.me (293.72 MB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from depfile.com (1.95 GB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from depfile.com (293.72 MB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (293.72 MB)

9. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Mr.C - Corruption - Version 0.95

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Mr.C
    Tags: unity-3d, erotic adventure, sexy girls, big tits, big ass, milf, erotic content, seduction, lesbian, harem, mrc
    Version: 0.95
    Size: 1500 megabytes.
    Description:

The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved.
    You can see different events for each corruption level.
    Change log:

- Hospital corruption beginning event
    - Dr.Ann & Nurses treatment scene in the ward (5 Level scenes)
    - Receptionist Talk scene (4 Level scenes)

- Dr.Ann event scenes by level in her office
    (You can also see the new character hospital director for a moment.)

- Dr. Ann Check-up 5 level scenes (This event can be held on Tuesdays and
    Thursdays through the receptionist)

- Lounge nurses event scenes (5 Level scenes)

- Emily new level scene
    - Emily Taking picture scene

-New UI : The new UI will only appear if you restart the game.
    1. You can now call a woman anywhere, not just in the room. You can use
    the cell phone icon at the top of the screen
    2. You can check the corruption level of each character through the
    diary at the top of the screen.

-Changing working hour: Now it is Evening that MC finishes working at Café.

Computer password: 1546
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from depfile.com (1.50 GB)
    Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from rapidgator.net (1.50 GB)
    Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from fboom.me (1.50 GB)

10. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Mr.C - Corruption - Version 0.95

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Mr.C
    Tags: unity-3d, erotic adventure, sexy girls, big tits, big ass, milf, erotic content, seduction, lesbian, harem, mrc
    Version: 0.95
    Size: 1500 megabytes.
    Description:

The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved.
    You can see different events for each corruption level.
    Change log:

- Hospital corruption beginning event
    - Dr.Ann & Nurses treatment scene in the ward (5 Level scenes)
    - Receptionist Talk scene (4 Level scenes)

- Dr.Ann event scenes by level in her office
    (You can also see the new character hospital director for a moment.)

- Dr. Ann Check-up 5 level scenes (This event can be held on Tuesdays and
    Thursdays through the receptionist)

- Lounge nurses event scenes (5 Level scenes)

- Emily new level scene
    - Emily Taking picture scene

-New UI : The new UI will only appear if you restart the game.
    1. You can now call a woman anywhere, not just in the room. You can use
    the cell phone icon at the top of the screen
    2. You can check the corruption level of each character through the
    diary at the top of the screen.

-Changing working hour: Now it is Evening that MC finishes working at Café.

Computer password: 1546
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from depfile.com (1.50 GB)
    Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from rapidgator.net (1.50 GB)
    Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from fboom.me (1.50 GB)

11. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Darkhound1 - Holiday Island - Version 0.0.9.3

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Darkhound1
    Tags: 3DCG, Dating Sim, Oral Sex, Voyeurism
    Version: 0.0.9.3
    Size: 468 megabytes.
    Description:

You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on an Pacifc island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls. You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.

Changelog

The images in the update are now also distributed inside an archive.
    The update contains more than 200 new images, videos and icons.

New features and content
    Natasha gets extended nightbar ladies room scene
    Natasha gets nightbar drink scene
    Natasha gets workout pullups scene
    Heather gets some sexting pictures
    Heather gest the night bar drink scene
    Heather gets the walk on the beach scene
    Jessica gets some new sexting images
    Aly gets some sexting images
    Aly gets a beach event that can start a new quest
    Aly/Jennifer quest ends with Aly swimsuit posing
    Lacey nightbar poledance scene
    Lacey gets nightbar drink scene
    Lacey workout weight lifting scene
    Lacey workout pecs training
    Lacey workout pullups scene
    Lacey walk on the beach scene
    Lacey gets the plane intro scene (she can be the "plane girl" now too)

Minor improvements and changes
    In case more than the displayed number of girls are currently at the location ,you get a button to shuffle them
    Save games can be deleted now with a click of the mouse. There is a new trash can icon to support that
    Missing Natasha profile pictures for her sexting images added

Bug fixes
    Amy showering event was blocked by her masturbation event. So it did not happen as it was supposed to be.
    Breast bump event with Ivy could leat to a crash when she is in her basic swimsuit.
    Natasha was missing the "talk about her" option. This has been fixed.
    Is the update going to break save games?:
    Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ THIS !!!
    In order to apply the update, copy the content of the zip file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked. Also delete the folder named "gui" inside the "game" folder (only necessary if you installed bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 alpha) and restart the game.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from fboom.me (468 MB)
    Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from depfile.com (468 MB)
    Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from rapidgator.net (468 MB)

12. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Darkhound1 - Holiday Island - Version 0.0.9.3

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Darkhound1
    Tags: 3DCG, Dating Sim, Oral Sex, Voyeurism
    Version: 0.0.9.3
    Size: 468 megabytes.
    Description:

You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on an Pacifc island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls. You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.

Changelog

The images in the update are now also distributed inside an archive.
    The update contains more than 200 new images, videos and icons.

New features and content
    Natasha gets extended nightbar ladies room scene
    Natasha gets nightbar drink scene
    Natasha gets workout pullups scene
    Heather gets some sexting pictures
    Heather gest the night bar drink scene
    Heather gets the walk on the beach scene
    Jessica gets some new sexting images
    Aly gets some sexting images
    Aly gets a beach event that can start a new quest
    Aly/Jennifer quest ends with Aly swimsuit posing
    Lacey nightbar poledance scene
    Lacey gets nightbar drink scene
    Lacey workout weight lifting scene
    Lacey workout pecs training
    Lacey workout pullups scene
    Lacey walk on the beach scene
    Lacey gets the plane intro scene (she can be the "plane girl" now too)

Minor improvements and changes
    In case more than the displayed number of girls are currently at the location ,you get a button to shuffle them
    Save games can be deleted now with a click of the mouse. There is a new trash can icon to support that
    Missing Natasha profile pictures for her sexting images added

Bug fixes
    Amy showering event was blocked by her masturbation event. So it did not happen as it was supposed to be.
    Breast bump event with Ivy could leat to a crash when she is in her basic swimsuit.
    Natasha was missing the "talk about her" option. This has been fixed.
    Is the update going to break save games?:
    Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ THIS !!!
    In order to apply the update, copy the content of the zip file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked. Also delete the folder named "gui" inside the "game" folder (only necessary if you installed bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 alpha) and restart the game.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from fboom.me (468 MB)
    Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from depfile.com (468 MB)
    Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from rapidgator.net (468 MB)

13. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

FFCreation - Freeloading Family - Version 0.71

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: FFCreation
    Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
    Version: 0.71
    Size: 397 megabytes.
    Description:

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.

About mod / Install mod

Unzip Incest Mod.7z and place file FF_v0.7-ic-patch-v0.4.rpy in \game folder.

Starting a new game or first time loading a save it will ask you to set your sister's name automatically.

Changelog

Fixed bug that would reset pacifism to 1
    Resolved issue where 6 images in the gallery would be forever locked (now ALL images in the gallery should be unlockable)
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from depfile.com (397.88 MB)
    Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from fboom.me (397.88 MB)
    Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from rapidgator.net (397.88 MB)

14. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

FFCreation - Freeloading Family - Version 0.71

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: FFCreation
    Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
    Version: 0.71
    Size: 397 megabytes.
    Description:

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.

About mod / Install mod

Unzip Incest Mod.7z and place file FF_v0.7-ic-patch-v0.4.rpy in \game folder.

Starting a new game or first time loading a save it will ask you to set your sister's name automatically.

Changelog

Fixed bug that would reset pacifism to 1
    Resolved issue where 6 images in the gallery would be forever locked (now ALL images in the gallery should be unlockable)
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from depfile.com (397.88 MB)
    Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from fboom.me (397.88 MB)
    Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from rapidgator.net (397.88 MB)

15. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Grimar Horns - Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Grimar Horns
    Tags: grimar horns, rpgmaker, fantasy, adventure, big breasts
    Version: 1.1.0
    Size: 533 megabytes.
    Description:

You are a young Woman living with her father in a small village.
    But someday all changed.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from fboom.me (533.63 MB)
    Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from depfile.com (533.63 MB)
    Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from rapidgator.net (533.63 MB)

16. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Grimar Horns - Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Grimar Horns
    Tags: grimar horns, rpgmaker, fantasy, adventure, big breasts
    Version: 1.1.0
    Size: 533 megabytes.
    Description:

You are a young Woman living with her father in a small village.
    But someday all changed.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from fboom.me (533.63 MB)
    Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from depfile.com (533.63 MB)
    Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from rapidgator.net (533.63 MB)

17. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Five Against One - Drawing My Life Intro - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Five Against One
    Tags: five against one, renry, male protagonist, mf, straight sex, shemale, romance, seduction, slice of life, handjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, cunnilingus
    Version: 0.1
    Size: 456 megabytes.
    Description:

For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from depfile.com (456.05 MB)
    Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from fboom.me (456.05 MB)
    Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from rapidgator.net (456.05 MB)

18. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Five Against One - Drawing My Life Intro - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Five Against One
    Tags: five against one, renry, male protagonist, mf, straight sex, shemale, romance, seduction, slice of life, handjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, cunnilingus
    Size: 456 megabytes.
    Description:

For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from depfile.com (456.05 MB)
    Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from fboom.me (456.05 MB)
    Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from rapidgator.net (456.05 MB)

19. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

LisB - Love is Black - Version 0.4

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: LisB
    Tags: Male protagonist, Masturbation, Grope, Sleep Molestation
    Version: 0.4
    Size: 776 megabytes.
    Description:

The story is about a young man who moves to live and work in an old boarding house because of complicated circumstances. It seems that his life has been ruined and it will never be the same, when, all over the sudden, he is happy to know that, he is the only person in the whole house and that his main duties are to help the residents of this old boarding house.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Love_is_Black_-_Version_0.4.rar from fboom.me (776.29 MB)
    Download Love_is_Black_-_Version_0.4.rar from rapidgator.net (776.29 MB)

20. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

LisB - Love is Black - Version 0.4

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: LisB
    Tags: Male protagonist, Masturbation, Grope, Sleep Molestation
    Version: 0.4
    Size: 776 megabytes.
    Description:

The story is about a young man who moves to live and work in an old boarding house because of complicated circumstances. It seems that his life has been ruined and it will never be the same, when, all over the sudden, he is happy to know that, he is the only person in the whole house and that his main duties are to help the residents of this old boarding house.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Love_is_Black_-_Version_0.4.rar from fboom.me (776.29 MB)
    Download Love_is_Black_-_Version_0.4.rar from rapidgator.net (776.29 MB)

21. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

V1si0n4ry - Tonight is the Night - Version 2.0 Completed

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: V1si0n4ry
    Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Anal sex, Vanilla sex
    Version: 2.0 Completed
    Size: 327 megabytes.
    Description:

Tonight is the Night is a story of a regular guy in a night of his life when everything just seems to work out all right... Or not. It all depends on the player.

Changelog

- Chapter 2 added. Nightclub path is now fully available.
    - 200+ new images and pages.
    - "Go back to where I was" option replaced by "Roll back last choice" option which lets you go back to the last game changing decision you made before game over.
    - Minor typo corrections.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Tonight_is_the_Night_-_Version_2.0.rar from fboom.me (327.98 MB)
    Download Tonight_is_the_Night_-_Version_2.0.rar from rapidgator.net (327.98 MB)

22. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

V1si0n4ry - Tonight is the Night - Version 2.0 Completed

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: V1si0n4ry
    Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Anal sex, Vanilla sex
    Version: 2.0 Completed
    Size: 327 megabytes.
    Description:

Tonight is the Night is a story of a regular guy in a night of his life when everything just seems to work out all right... Or not. It all depends on the player.

Changelog

- Chapter 2 added. Nightclub path is now fully available.
    - 200+ new images and pages.
    - "Go back to where I was" option replaced by "Roll back last choice" option which lets you go back to the last game changing decision you made before game over.
    - Minor typo corrections.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Tonight_is_the_Night_-_Version_2.0.rar from fboom.me (327.98 MB)
    Download Tonight_is_the_Night_-_Version_2.0.rar from rapidgator.net (327.98 MB)

23. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Astaros3D - My Cute Roommate - Version 0.7.2 EX + Walkthrough + Incest Patch

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Astaros3D
    Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream
    Language: Eng/Rus
    Version: 0.7.2 EX + Walkthrough + Incest Patch
    Size: 2840 megabytes.
    Description:

Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
    It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.

"Screwdriver Location:"
    Talk to the shop keeper, get her fully naked and keep visiting until she mentions you should come by at night.
    Visit her when the clock goes from 10pm to 11pm and the event will trigger.

"Console Commands"

anna.heart = xxx
    barbara.heart = xxx
    cousin.heart = xxx
    dean.heart = xxx
    director.heart = xxx
    emily.heart = xxx
    jenny.heart = xxx
    nurse.heart = xxx
    salesgirl.heart = xxx
    trener.heart = xxx

xxx = a number between -99 (broken hearts) and +99 (good hearts) .... so far as i know

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    My_cute_roommate_0.7.2ex - (2 x 1.95 GB)
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (911.39 MB)
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part2.rar from fboom.me (911.39 MB)

24. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Astaros3D - My Cute Roommate - Version 0.7.2 EX + Walkthrough + Incest Patch

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Astaros3D
    Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream
    Language: Eng/Rus
    Version: 0.7.2 EX + Walkthrough + Incest Patch
    Size: 2840 megabytes.
    Description:

Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
    It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.

"Screwdriver Location:"
    Talk to the shop keeper, get her fully naked and keep visiting until she mentions you should come by at night.
    Visit her when the clock goes from 10pm to 11pm and the event will trigger.

"Console Commands"

anna.heart = xxx
    barbara.heart = xxx
    cousin.heart = xxx
    dean.heart = xxx
    director.heart = xxx
    emily.heart = xxx
    jenny.heart = xxx
    nurse.heart = xxx
    salesgirl.heart = xxx
    trener.heart = xxx

xxx = a number between -99 (broken hearts) and +99 (good hearts) .... so far as i know

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (911.39 MB)
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part2.rar from fboom.me (911.39 MB)

25. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

AdultJunkie - Lawyer By Trade - Version 0.03 Enhanced edition + Walkthrough

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: AdultJunkie
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Dating Sim, Domination, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Seduction
    Version: 0.03 Enhanced edition + Walkthrough
    Size: 383 megabytes.
    Description:

Its an adult novel and a story about a man starting his first job as a lawyer without previous work experience. (Its a short demo version)

"Changelog"

v.0.3
    Redone all the models. Rendered in full hd. New style of gameplay. Overhauled the entire game
    v0.22
    added 40 new screens, added new storyline, small improvements, new sexy scenes...

v0.21
    small improvements, changed the gameplay per request,

New explicit scenes( i know you guys will love it)

Little story continuation
    v0.2:
    Added new content( over 50 pics, 100 lines of story...) added small tunes, small improvements.
    First explicit scene!!!
    Although save game works from version 0.1 i recommend starting it over.
    Remember i integrated hidden point system so choose your path wisely ( some scenes are only available with certain choices)...
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Lawyer_Enhanced__0.03.rar from rapidgator.net (383.83 MB)
    Download Lawyer_Enhanced__0.03.rar from fboom.me (383.83 MB)

26. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

AdultJunkie - Lawyer By Trade - Version 0.03 Enhanced edition + Walkthrough

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: AdultJunkie
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Dating Sim, Domination, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Seduction
    Version: 0.03 Enhanced edition + Walkthrough
    Size: 383 megabytes.
    Description:

Its an adult novel and a story about a man starting his first job as a lawyer without previous work experience. (Its a short demo version)

"Changelog"

v.0.3
    Redone all the models. Rendered in full hd. New style of gameplay. Overhauled the entire game
    v0.22
    added 40 new screens, added new storyline, small improvements, new sexy scenes...

v0.21
    small improvements, changed the gameplay per request,

New explicit scenes( i know you guys will love it)

Little story continuation
    v0.2:
    Added new content( over 50 pics, 100 lines of story...) added small tunes, small improvements.
    First explicit scene!!!
    Although save game works from version 0.1 i recommend starting it over.
    Remember i integrated hidden point system so choose your path wisely ( some scenes are only available with certain choices)...
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Lawyer_Enhanced__0.03.rar from rapidgator.net (383.83 MB)
    Download Lawyer_Enhanced__0.03.rar from fboom.me (383.83 MB)

27. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Daniels K - Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Daniels K
    Tags: Male Protagonist, School, Romance
    Version: 1.2
    Size: 1960 megabytes.
    Description:

The game places you in a Boarding House somewhere in the US along with other young adults and faces you with different choices that steer the direction of the game. Depending on your choices you can live a love story with any of the girls or you can outsmart everyone and live with more than one in secret. From romance to various fetishes, voyeur, group "interactions" and more, the decision is in your hands. The summer is long and there are a lot of girls around... Some might be more than they seem... Learn their secrets and see which one matches your own desires.

v1.2
    This is by far the most kinky and "sexually charged" version so far, might have gone a bit overboard with it to be honest but hey, the more the better, right? There's also a small "golden" fetish inside for the jerk route... Pretty solid version, important choices, most images so far in a single update and 2 video animations!
    I have a lot of great ideas still to come, really wished I could put them all in this version but sadly there was no more time. At the end you will be faced with 3 choices, to go on with Chloe, "Help Eve", or help Abigail. The Eve part is already done and it's great, the other two choices will be completed in the coming version (Just so you know where a good save point is).
    Also a bug was spotted, pretty harmless but can break the story a little bit in some cases. If you have a saved game before the Ritual scene, before the girl in the hallway asks you to help her I recommend you use that one and skip over the parts that you already seen(if you didn't participate in the ritual). Shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to get right back to it. What happens is that if you didn't participate in the ritual the character thinks he did and it might seem a bit off, that was a coding error.

v1.1 Fix
    Bugfixed
    File minor size (Images in .jpg instead of .png)

v1.1
    The story goes on after the lake party and brings new events and curious scenarios, as well as exciting new adventures! As said in a previous post Anna has the spotlight but Chloe, Rose and some new faces make themselves known! I believe this update is even better than the demo version but I'll let you be the judge of that... It seems there's more to the story that previously thought... No more spoilers!
    Also, some scenes will be accessed if you have done certain things (This will be made clear in the walkthrough in a few days.)
    Finally found a better video converter for the animations, so expect them to only get better from now on! I really hope there is enough time in the next update to try out something new with the video animations.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.96 GB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2.rar from fboom.me (1.96 GB)

28. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Daniels K - Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Daniels K
    Tags: Male Protagonist, School, Romance
    Version: 1.2
    Size: 1960 megabytes.
    Description:

The game places you in a Boarding House somewhere in the US along with other young adults and faces you with different choices that steer the direction of the game. Depending on your choices you can live a love story with any of the girls or you can outsmart everyone and live with more than one in secret. From romance to various fetishes, voyeur, group "interactions" and more, the decision is in your hands. The summer is long and there are a lot of girls around... Some might be more than they seem... Learn their secrets and see which one matches your own desires.

v1.2
    This is by far the most kinky and "sexually charged" version so far, might have gone a bit overboard with it to be honest but hey, the more the better, right? There's also a small "golden" fetish inside for the jerk route... Pretty solid version, important choices, most images so far in a single update and 2 video animations!
    I have a lot of great ideas still to come, really wished I could put them all in this version but sadly there was no more time. At the end you will be faced with 3 choices, to go on with Chloe, "Help Eve", or help Abigail. The Eve part is already done and it's great, the other two choices will be completed in the coming version (Just so you know where a good save point is).
    Also a bug was spotted, pretty harmless but can break the story a little bit in some cases. If you have a saved game before the Ritual scene, before the girl in the hallway asks you to help her I recommend you use that one and skip over the parts that you already seen(if you didn't participate in the ritual). Shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to get right back to it. What happens is that if you didn't participate in the ritual the character thinks he did and it might seem a bit off, that was a coding error.

v1.1 Fix
    Bugfixed
    File minor size (Images in .jpg instead of .png)

v1.1
    The story goes on after the lake party and brings new events and curious scenarios, as well as exciting new adventures! As said in a previous post Anna has the spotlight but Chloe, Rose and some new faces make themselves known! I believe this update is even better than the demo version but I'll let you be the judge of that... It seems there's more to the story that previously thought... No more spoilers!
    Also, some scenes will be accessed if you have done certain things (This will be made clear in the walkthrough in a few days.)
    Finally found a better video converter for the animations, so expect them to only get better from now on! I really hope there is enough time in the next update to try out something new with the video animations.
    Screenshots:

Links:
    Download Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.96 GB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2.rar from fboom.me (1.96 GB)

29. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Runey - Harem Hotel - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Runey
    Tags: Male Protaganist, 3DCG, Harem, Honey Select, Dating Sim, Trainer, Lesbian, Urination, BDSM, Femdom, Tsundere, Yandere, Exhibtionism, Group Sex, Creampie, Cosplay
    Size: 797 megabytes.
    Description:

You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train your maid. Harem Hotel includes animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, unique characters and fetishes, over 105 unique scenes, over 12,000 words, over 1,000 images, and way, way more to come.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Harem_Hotel_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (797.72 MB)
    Download Harem_Hotel_-_Version_0.1.rar from rapidgator.net (797.72 MB)

30. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Runey - Harem Hotel - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Runey
    Tags: Male Protaganist, 3DCG, Harem, Honey Select, Dating Sim, Trainer, Lesbian, Urination, BDSM, Femdom, Tsundere, Yandere, Exhibtionism, Group Sex, Creampie, Cosplay
    Size: 797 megabytes.
    Description:

You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train your maid. Harem Hotel includes animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, unique characters and fetishes, over 105 unique scenes, over 12,000 words, over 1,000 images, and way, way more to come.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Harem_Hotel_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (797.72 MB)
    Download Harem_Hotel_-_Version_0.1.rar from rapidgator.net (797.72 MB)

31. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

T4bbo - Babysitter - Version 0.1.2 + Walkthrough

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: T4bbo
    Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Seduction, Groped, Corruption, Voyeur
    Version: 0.1.2 + Walkthrough
    Size: 3470 megabytes.
    Description:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent.
    There are three main visible stats in the game: Girl's Friendship, Girl's Horniness and Money. You can see them at the top right and left corner of the screen. There is also one hidden stat and that is how horny you are. Based on these stats and your interaction with enviroment the story paths unfold.

v.0.1.2
    Soon

v.0.1.1b

- Fixed several incorrect images

- Fixed a bug in Karaoke that would not increase Date Points after a certain song.

- Changed the cliffhanger slightly, so it's less abrupt

- Fixed bugs when looking at Christine's PC

- Cleaned up several awkward sentences throughout the new update

- Fixed bug on Day 11 where the player was unable to take Christine's panties

- Also, on Day 12, Christine's panties no longer break the laws of causality

- Fixed a longstanding bug on Day 10 when Robert goes to visit Christine

- Fixed issues with the Broken Heart ending

- Changed some descriptions to better line up with the accompanying images

- Fixed a bug in the second interactive section of Karaoke

- Added Cheats (click on the calendar in the top right)

- Changed function of skip buttons

- Updated walkthrough with additional information and renamed routes to Corporate Route and Patreon Route

- Corrected many typos and superfluous ' marks throughout the game. There is still a lot to go, but proofreaders need more time. :)

- Added more transitions between scenes during day 11 and 12

- Made it easier to hire Sonya on Day 2 and made it, so failure to do so gives and immediate, instead of delayed Bad Ending

- Taking Christine's Pyjamas at the wrong time will no longer end the game but cause a Friendship penalty and possibly cut off early access to Christine's PC

- Mr. Silver' convincing Julia to 'assist' him on Day 5 no longer ends the game

- Christine will not leave you on Day 1 unless her Friend score is at 0 (You basically must be a COMPLETE asshole now)

- Allowed players to infect Christine's PC with Spyware if you miss the opportunity on Day 3

- Fixed several bugs involving incorrect 'else' or 'or' statements, including Christine's bedside table

- Put T4bbo logo and splashscreen in the Android version
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Babysitter_v.0.1.2 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.61 GB)
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.61 GB)

32. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

T4bbo - Babysitter - Version 0.1.2 + Walkthrough

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: T4bbo
    Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Seduction, Groped, Corruption, Voyeur
    Version: 0.1.2 + Walkthrough
    Size: 3470 megabytes.
    Description:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent.
    There are three main visible stats in the game: Girl's Friendship, Girl's Horniness and Money. You can see them at the top right and left corner of the screen. There is also one hidden stat and that is how horny you are. Based on these stats and your interaction with enviroment the story paths unfold.

v.0.1.2
    Soon

v.0.1.1b

- Fixed several incorrect images

- Fixed a bug in Karaoke that would not increase Date Points after a certain song.

- Changed the cliffhanger slightly, so it's less abrupt

- Fixed bugs when looking at Christine's PC

- Cleaned up several awkward sentences throughout the new update

- Fixed bug on Day 11 where the player was unable to take Christine's panties

- Also, on Day 12, Christine's panties no longer break the laws of causality

- Fixed a longstanding bug on Day 10 when Robert goes to visit Christine

- Fixed issues with the Broken Heart ending

- Changed some descriptions to better line up with the accompanying images

- Fixed a bug in the second interactive section of Karaoke

- Added Cheats (click on the calendar in the top right)

- Changed function of skip buttons

- Updated walkthrough with additional information and renamed routes to Corporate Route and Patreon Route

- Corrected many typos and superfluous ' marks throughout the game. There is still a lot to go, but proofreaders need more time. :)

- Added more transitions between scenes during day 11 and 12

- Made it easier to hire Sonya on Day 2 and made it, so failure to do so gives and immediate, instead of delayed Bad Ending

- Taking Christine's Pyjamas at the wrong time will no longer end the game but cause a Friendship penalty and possibly cut off early access to Christine's PC

- Mr. Silver' convincing Julia to 'assist' him on Day 5 no longer ends the game

- Christine will not leave you on Day 1 unless her Friend score is at 0 (You basically must be a COMPLETE asshole now)

- Allowed players to infect Christine's PC with Spyware if you miss the opportunity on Day 3

- Fixed several bugs involving incorrect 'else' or 'or' statements, including Christine's bedside table

- Put T4bbo logo and splashscreen in the Android version
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.61 GB)
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.61 GB)

33. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Deafperv - Seducing The Devil - Version 0.2

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Deafperv
    Tags: visual novel, 3dcg, corruption, milf, oral, anal, feet, voyeurism, harem, pov, masturbation, bdsm, handjob, lesbian, seduction, orgy,
    Version: 0.2
    Size: 1180 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as Alan, a 22 year old english male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family for you to take things further. Are they willing to accept you?
    Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica. They so aren't happy with your decision to leave them for a while. But what your friend and her mother have anything to do with you meeting your girlfriend? Are you tangled in somekind of mess?
    Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?

v.0.2
    N/A

v.0.1
    First ever release

162 renders

4361 words in total
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.2 GB
    Seducing_The_Devil_v.0.2.rar (1.18 GB)

34. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Deafperv - Seducing The Devil - Version 0.2

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Deafperv
    Tags: visual novel, 3dcg, corruption, milf, oral, anal, feet, voyeurism, harem, pov, masturbation, bdsm, handjob, lesbian, seduction, orgy,
    Version: 0.2
    Size: 1180 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as Alan, a 22 year old english male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family for you to take things further. Are they willing to accept you?
    Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica. They so aren't happy with your decision to leave them for a while. But what your friend and her mother have anything to do with you meeting your girlfriend? Are you tangled in somekind of mess?
    Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?

v.0.2
    N/A

v.0.1
    First ever release

162 renders

4361 words in total
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.2 GB
    Seducing_The_Devil_v.0.2.rar (1.18 GB)

35. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

CheekyGimp - Where The Heart Is - Ep1 - Version 0.05 Full

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: CheekyGimp
    Tags: cheekygimp, 3dcg, male protagonist, adventure, visual novel, romance, corruption,
    Version: Ep1 - Version 0.05 Full
    Size: 709 megabytes.
    Description:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").
    Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......

Ep.1 v.0.03
    For those who've played the previous version, you might notice I've removed/ reduced some scenes from Ep1. These aren't gone -they've just been re-sequenced and will appear at the end of episode 2. This current release contains a revised episode 1 and an unfinished episode 2. The final version of episode 2 will be ready in a week. I also switched from .png to .jpg, to reduce the file size.

v0.02
    New file doesn't progress the story much beyond the last update, but I have made a lot of changes. Most of the internal monologue has been removed. Some option changes, some render updates and one added item to the Monica character's backstory....
    Screenshots:

Links:
    Download Where The Heart Is [Ep1 v0.05 Full].rar from fboom.me (709.76 MB)
    Download Where The Heart Is [Ep1 v0.05 Full].rar from rapidgator.net (709.76 MB)

36. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

CheekyGimp - Where The Heart Is - Ep1 - Version 0.05 Full

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: CheekyGimp
    Tags: cheekygimp, 3dcg, male protagonist, adventure, visual novel, romance, corruption,
    Version: Ep1 - Version 0.05 Full
    Size: 709 megabytes.
    Description:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").
    Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......

Ep.1 v.0.03
    For those who've played the previous version, you might notice I've removed/ reduced some scenes from Ep1. These aren't gone -they've just been re-sequenced and will appear at the end of episode 2. This current release contains a revised episode 1 and an unfinished episode 2. The final version of episode 2 will be ready in a week. I also switched from .png to .jpg, to reduce the file size.

v0.02
    New file doesn't progress the story much beyond the last update, but I have made a lot of changes. Most of the internal monologue has been removed. Some option changes, some render updates and one added item to the Monica character's backstory....
    Screenshots:

Links:
    Download Where The Heart Is [Ep1 v0.05 Full].rar from fboom.me (709.76 MB)
    Download Where The Heart Is [Ep1 v0.05 Full].rar from rapidgator.net (709.76 MB)

37. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Kuggazer - Max's life -Version 0.14 Fixed + Walkthrough

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Kuggazer
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, 3dcg, big tits, footjob, groping, handjob, animated male, protagonist, masturbation, milf, big ass, oral sex, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, corruption, voyeurism, urination
    Version: 0.14 Fixed + Walkthrough
    Size: 4750 megabytes.
    Description:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
    The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.

So i want first to finish 0.12 and i cant beat the arnold i found the way to make him weaker but still its doesnt allow me to beat him ?

It's a bug. Press space bar until you win

v.0.14 Fixed
    Changelog:

Fix for sexyshop at night

Fix for Sohpia house title screen

Fix for Rita in m's room. Now it is rightly present only in the evening.

Changelog:
    Add 1 model
    Add 1 prostitute
    Reintroduced Mei
    Reintroduced Dominique
    A few scenes at home.

Changelog 0.13
    Almost all the scenes in "Home" are redone( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia's mother are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Introduced a new character (only introduced)

Added 3 new locations

New ui

New navigation system to avoid unnecessary clik

All scenes can be reviewed via the achievements page

All videos have been created with audio.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Maxs_life_0.14_fixed - (3 x 1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part3.rar from fboom.me (864.58 MB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (864.58 MB)

38. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Kuggazer - Max's life -Version 0.14 Fixed + Walkthrough

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Kuggazer
    Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, 3dcg, big tits, footjob, groping, handjob, animated male, protagonist, masturbation, milf, big ass, oral sex, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, corruption, voyeurism, urination
    Version: 0.14 Fixed + Walkthrough
    Size: 4750 megabytes.
    Description:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
    The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.

So i want first to finish 0.12 and i cant beat the arnold i found the way to make him weaker but still its doesnt allow me to beat him ?

It's a bug. Press space bar until you win

v.0.14 Fixed
    Changelog:

Fix for sexyshop at night

Fix for Sohpia house title screen

Fix for Rita in m's room. Now it is rightly present only in the evening.

Changelog:
    Add 1 model
    Add 1 prostitute
    Reintroduced Mei
    Reintroduced Dominique
    A few scenes at home.

Changelog 0.13
    Almost all the scenes in "Home" are redone( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia's mother are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Introduced a new character (only introduced)

Added 3 new locations

New ui

New navigation system to avoid unnecessary clik

All scenes can be reviewed via the achievements page

All videos have been created with audio.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part3.rar from fboom.me (864.58 MB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
    Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (864.58 MB)

39. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

FTBSoftware - The Hotel Manager - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: FTBSoftware
    Tags: male protagonist, oral sex, animation, hotel management, romance
    Size: 205 megabytes.
    Description:

Centers around a guy (Mr. Rogers) who takes over the management of a failing hotel. The original design was to be a resource management/business simulation game but it soon became obvious that story was far more interesting than yet another earning X pounds in Y weeks type of game. Although some game aspects are still present and the choices made will have effects within the story, the story has prevailed.
    While the center of the main characters attention at the beginning will be his secretary Sophie there are plenty of other female characters in the story and I plan on letting my Patreon's influence who gets the lion share of development time and welcome any suggestions they may have for how this can be made a better experience for all.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download The Hotel Manager [v.0.1].rar from fboom.me (205.58 MB)
    Download The Hotel Manager [v.0.1].rar from rapidgator.net (205.58 MB)

40. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

FTBSoftware - The Hotel Manager - Version 0.1

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: FTBSoftware
    Tags: male protagonist, oral sex, animation, hotel management, romance
    Size: 205 megabytes.
    Description:

Centers around a guy (Mr. Rogers) who takes over the management of a failing hotel. The original design was to be a resource management/business simulation game but it soon became obvious that story was far more interesting than yet another earning X pounds in Y weeks type of game. Although some game aspects are still present and the choices made will have effects within the story, the story has prevailed.
    While the center of the main characters attention at the beginning will be his secretary Sophie there are plenty of other female characters in the story and I plan on letting my Patreon's influence who gets the lion share of development time and welcome any suggestions they may have for how this can be made a better experience for all.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Links:
    Download The Hotel Manager [v.0.1].rar from fboom.me (205.58 MB)
    Download The Hotel Manager [v.0.1].rar from rapidgator.net (205.58 MB)