3d Games [rpg, Action, Vn, Adv.....]

Discussion in 'Games' started by greg92813, Dec 9, 2017.

1. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Forgotten Paradise

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Void Star
    Tags: void star, renpy, fantasy, adventure,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Version: 0.3
    Size: 303 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful daughters. Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your daughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you\'re supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you\'re being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download Forgotten_Paradise-0.3-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (303.90 MB)

2. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: The Proteus Effect

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Proxxie
    Tags: 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Fantasy, Masturbation,
    Version: 0.4.1
    Size: 505 megabytes.
    Description:

The Proteus Effect is a lighthearted roleplaying adventure game where you take on the role of a down-on-his-luck guy who lands the job of his dreams as a playtester at a virtual-reality game company. Things don't turn out quite as he plans, however, and he soon finds himself both trapped in the virtual world and stuck in the body of a nubile young woman. Join the hero and his companions on their adventures through the fantasy-themed worlds as they try to figure out what's behind the game's strange malfunctions and ultimately find a way home.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download The_Proteus_Effect_-_Version_0.4.1.rar from rapidgator.net (505.50 MB)

3. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Cohabitation

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Sidvalentine, Illusion
    Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Sim, Big Tits, Training, Voyeur, Corruption, Spy, Uncle-Niece, Incest,
    Version: 0.78
    Size: 300 megabytes.
    Description:

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Cohabitation__ndash__Version_0.78.rar from rapidgator.net (300.69 MB)

4. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Life of Your Dreams

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: DirtyNovels
    Tags: 3DCG, Foot fetish, Male protagonist, Incest, Big tits, Big ass, School setting, Voyeurism, Spying, Interracial, Seduction, Domination,
    Version: 0.2
    Size: 582 megabytes.
    Description:

This is Dirty Novels, but you can call me just Ganz. I'm just a guy from not the richest country called Belarus. Lately I have been developing my interactive novella. This means that from your choices will depend on the development of the plot. From the features of my novel, I want to highlight a rare for these games, there are full-fledged animations in the form of video. The game will not have an incredibly frantic amount of grinding, so you can just relax and dive into the story. Also all my patrons can take part in special voting and influence the development of the plot with different characters, poses and fetishes. If you want to know more about the story then read below Plot.Then you can download the game from the links below.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Life_of_Your_Dreams_-_Version_0.2.rar from rapidgator.net (582.96 MB)

5. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: The Twist

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: KST
    Tags: kst, visual novel, anal, group, toys, bdsm-bondage, incest, big tits, big ass, milf, family sex, kstgames, mom-son,
    Version: 0.19 Beta 2 + walkthrough
    Size: 5045 megabytes.
    Description:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough - (6 x 1000 MB)
    Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part4.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part5.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part6.rar from rapidgator.net (45.85 MB)

6. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Visiting Aunt Sara

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: NLT Media
    Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Milf, Incest, Blowjob, Voyeur, Big Tits, Big Dick, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Mom-Son,
    Version: 1.1
    Size: 355 megabytes.
    Description:

This game offers a FULL experience, it's NOT a partially completed game. However I still consider it early access because I am the only person who has ever played it, so I anticipate there could be a lot of changes to really polish the game-play.

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Visiting_Aunt_Sara_-_Version_1.1.rar from rapidgator.net (355.51 MB)

7. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

8. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: My Summer with Mom & Sis

[​IMG]

Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Dating Sim, Milf, Mom-Son, Brother and Sister,
    Version: 0.94
    Size: 599 megabytes.
    Description:

In 'My Summer' you take control of Connor, an 18 year old during his last Summer spent at home before leaving to college. This game plays like both a puzzle game and a dating sim.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download My_Summer_with_Mom_and_Sis_-_Version_0.94.rar from rapidgator.net (599.24 MB)

9. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Lost Family

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Gibby
    Tags: gibby, gibbygiblet, renpy, adv, family, bdsm-bondage, group, incest,
    Version: 0.1
    Size: 536 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    Download LostFamily-1.0-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (536.15 MB)

10. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: My Sister Mia

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Inceton
    Tags: inceton, family sex, incest, brother-sister, erotic adventure, sexy girl, big tits, big ass, all sex, blowjob,
    Version: 1.0 full
    Size: 1995 megabytes.
    Description:

The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

My_Sister_Mia_v1.0full - (2 x 1000 MB)
    Download My_Sister_Mia_v1.0full.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download My_Sister_Mia_v1.0full.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (995.09 MB)

11. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Man of the House

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Faerin
    Tags: faerin, erotic adventure, adv, incest, mom-son, milf, all sex, fantasy, uncensored, voyeur,
    Version: 0.6.8 extra + Walkthrough
    Size: 1576 megabytes.
    Description:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    Man_of_the_House_Ver_0.6.8_extra_ - (2 x 1000 MB)
    Download Man_of_the_House_Ver_0.6.8__extra_.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download Man_of_the_House_Ver_0.6.8__extra_.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (576.03 MB)

12. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Wicked Choices

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: ASLPro3d
    Tags: aslpro3d, 3dcg, milf, fantasy,
    Version: 0.4.2.2
    Size: 2096 megabytes.
    Description:

ASLPro3d is a husband and wife team that has over 20 years of experience entertaining people in the comic book, novel and 3D Industries with their stories and artwork.
    Each month, in our game: "Wicked Choices", you will play one of the TWO major characters that you will control and who will find that their destinies are intertwined in a fate YOU control.
    The first is MICHAEL PRESTON (or the name of your choosing), the true Main Character that chronicles the events that unfolds (and that you, as the players, decide) as he is introduced and thrown into a world seeped in lies, deceit, incest, corruption, humiliation and all manners of dark desires.
    Married into a wealthy family that carries a dark secret and heavy burden, Michael Preston will learn that he has the destiny of being the 'Antichrist'... the one fated to unleash onto mankind the demons that have long been kept imprisoned.Enter PRINCESS LYNARA, a young angel, wanted by her own kind for the truth she holds and who's destiny is to find and meet the 'Antichrist'; will she try to stop him. or will she allow herself to be corrupted and help aid him in his destiny?
    As the story progresses, you will be introduced to more and more characters that you will be able to interact with, experience, build relationships with and sometimes be able to control as the story moves more and more to its conclusion.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:
    WickedChoices-pc - (3 x 1000 MB)
    Download WickedChoices-pc.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download WickedChoices-pc.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1000 MB)
    Download WickedChoices-pc.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (96.54 MB)

13. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Overflame

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: MotherOfGod
    Tags: motherofgod, visual novel, 3dcg, hypnosis, mind control, anal, feet, voyeurism, sleep, harem, milf, corruption,
    Version: 1.0
    Size: 497 megabytes.
    Description:

You play the role of young soldier Fleks, who should become an important part of the team OVERD.OCH. It will be very difficult to do. Basically, because of the huge number of girls in the ranks of the detachment
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links:

Download Overflame-1.0.rar from rapidgator.net (497.94 MB)

14. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: A Sister's Love

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: BlackStar.Gamez
    Tags: blackstar gamez, renpy, incest, brother-sister,
    Version: 0.2
    Size: 422 megabytes.
    Description:

One random night you get a call from your sister(You haven't seen her in years) with
    some disturbing news. She rush's over and and this is where it begins.

Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character
    in a decision based visual novel made in renpy. This is my first attempt with a
    project like this. I'm still new with daz3d and coding and this is my first time
    actually writing a story. (You have been warned)

I plan on making monthly updates which I will post here 3 weeks after patreon release
    only to keep it fair to those who would support me. This 0.1 is a little short but it is
    only the first night. I do plan to have more content in future installments. There is a
    patch for the taboo content or rather, a patch for the text. I have it pre installed with this
    current version. The zip also includes a walkthrough and 2 4k images. My mega account is still free so the bandwidth maybe lacking for that link. I did
    remake my 0.1 recently because I wasn't happy with the old
    So I am posting both variations simply because it was already
    put together. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
    Screenshots:

Links:
    Download A_Sister_s_Love_-_Version_0.2.rar from rapidgator.net (422.53 MB)

15. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Visiting Aunt Sara

[​IMG]

Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Milf, Incest, Blowjob, Voyeur, Big Tits, Big Dick, Big Ass, Doggystyle , Mom-Son,
    Version: 1.12
    Size: 355 megabytes.
    Description:

This game offers a FULL experience, it's NOT a partially completed game. However I still consider it early access because I am the only person who has ever played it, so I anticipate there could be a lot of changes to really polish the game-play.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Visiting_Aunt_Sara_-_Version_1.12.rar from fboom.me (355.51 MB)
    Download Visiting_Aunt_Sara_-_Version_1.12.rar from rapidgator.net (355.51 MB)

16. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Freeloading Family

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher:
    Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism,
    Version: 0.5
    Size: 219 megabytes.
    Description:

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.5.rar from fboom.me (219.24 MB)
    Download Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.5.rar from rapidgator.net (219.24 MB)

17. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Depraved Awakening

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: PhillyGames
    Tags: Visual Novel, Anal, Corruption, Voyeurism, BDSM, Teen, Step Daughter, MILF,
    Version: 0.7
    Size: 762 megabytes.
    Description:

You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
    Screenshots:

Links:
    Download Depraved_Awakening_-_Version_0.7.rar from fboom.me (762.37 MB)
    Download Depraved_Awakening_-_Version_0.7.rar from rapidgator.net (762.37 MB)

18. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: College Life

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: MikeMaster
    Tags: RPG, ADV, Big tits, 3DCG, Fantasy, All sex, Group, Blowjob, Straight, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Sexy Girl,
    Version: 0.1.2 Full
    Size: 786 megabytes.
    Description:

This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didn't have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download College_Life_-_Version_0.1.2_Full.rar from fboom.me (786.72 MB)
    Download College_Life_-_Version_0.1.2_Full.rar from rapidgator.net (786.72 MB)

19. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Milf's Tale

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Pear Games
    Tags: 3DCG, Anal sex, BDSM, Corruption, Domination, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Group sex, Lesbian, Romance, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism,
    Version: 0.3
    Size: 439 megabytes.
    Description:

In the Milf's tale game you are going to help Alice who is already 34 years old and raised a daughter on her own but has no work experience and her social skills aren`t good as well. It is up to you whether Alice will find a well-paid job and a loved one or will break bad and start living for the moment. Don`t forget about your daughter, Chloe, who really needs you in her age of 18. You can`t control her directly but your conversations will affect her life directly and indirectly.
    Screenshots:

Links:
    Download Milf_s_Tale_-_Version_0.3.rar from fboom.me (438.98 MB)
    Download Milf_s_Tale_-_Version_0.3.rar from rapidgator.net (438.98 MB)

20. greg92813

greg92813 Active Member

Name: Blooming Love

[​IMG]

Developer / Publisher: Bright Sun Studios
    Tags: Visual Novel, Lesbian, Big breasts,
    Version: 1.1
    Size: 875 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Blooming_Love_-_Version_1.1.rar from fboom.me (874.96 MB)
    Download Blooming_Love_-_Version_1.1.rar from rapidgator.net (874.96 MB)