Amateur Camera - Voyeurism, Peeping, Hidden Sex

Discussion in 'Public & Exhibitionism & Flashing' started by KartTel, Apr 19, 2017.

1. KartTel

KartTel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tattooed girl in torn jeans shorts
    Tags: little tattoos,torn shorts,jeans,walking,hot butt,firm ass,tight,fuckable,perfect,voyeur,stalking,filming
    It was a unique experience to follow and secretly filmed this exotic babe. With all those tattoos in sweet spots and perky ass barely covered with torn jeans shorts, she's like pure sex walking on two legs. Tell me you wouldn't stalk her for the sole pleasure of it, I dare you.

Video Information:
    File Size: 18,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:09 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 72 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10855

2. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Walking like she just got fucked
    Tags: nice wiggle,tight body,like fucked,flowery leggings,tights,cheerful,hot girl,stalk,voyeur
    Seriously, stalking this girl and filming how cheerful she looks and how her body wiggles has made me think that her legs are still shaking from a hard fuck only moments ago. I didn't exactly go there to ask her if I'm correct so I just filmed her ass in those flowery tights. Evidence has been presented.

Video Information:
    File Size: 69,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:08:14 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 75 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10876

3. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Teen girl in jeans shorts
    Tags: hot ass,voyeur,bent over,sexy girl,shopping mall,spying,watching,sexy butt,stalk,city mall
    This teen girl should have guessed that she'll be the center of attention in the shopping mall and she sure should have looked over her shoulder to see who is following her. Since she didn't, we got a very nice stalking video of her tight little ass in those small jeans shorts while she bends over.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:13 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 1 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10882

4. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Silly girl shopping for groceries
    Tags: silly,groceries,shopping,hot ass,nice butt,sexy girl,fit,slender,stalking,voyeur
    This sexy girl doesn't even know how sexy she looks in those tight jeans and a voyeur was immediately drawn to her, filming every move she made while browsing the groceries. Silly girl thought he followed her by accident while he was just checking out her fit body in all it's detail.

Video Information:
    File Size: 23,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:56 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 1 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10883

5. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd love to pick this flower
    Tags: sexy ass,flowery tights,firm butt,hot girl,sexy,train ride,public transport,ready voyeur,sneaky,nice buttocks
    You're gonna love what you see in this voyeur video. This photogenic babe was wearing skin tight flowery leggings that squeezed her ass and legs and made her buttocks spread out and look majestic, so round and so firm and beautiful. That's a flower we'd all like to have in our garden.

Video Information:
    File Size: 17,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:08 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10888

6. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hot girl in the appliances store
    Tags: appliance store,checking her,ass,jeans pants,appliances,devices,voyeur
    This sexy chick was checking out home appliances in the store while I was trying hard to apply myself to her tight ass in pale jeans. She was browsing for stuff she needs in her household and she looked great whenever she bent down to reach for something.

Video Information:
    File Size: 18,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:16 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 12 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10889

7. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Catchy ass in very bright pants
    Tags: eye catching,bright pants,big butt,huge ass,round,bubble,nice shape,voyeur,street,tight pants
    I'm not sure is it the glowing pink color of those tights that attracted me in the first place or is it the fact that her round ass has an astonishing appearance and that she instantly gave me a boner. Never the less, I stalked that shapely butt on the street and filmed it quite nicely.

Video Information:
    File Size: 8,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:04 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 52 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10894

8. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hungry girl got a terrific ass
    Tags: sexy girl,tight shorts,walking,with company,fast food,sweet butt,blonde chick,voyeur,stalk,follow
    This hot girl had company at the time when voyeur started filming her firm ass in those micro shorts and they were just about to order something in the nearby fast food. I wonder how can she eat all that junk food and still keep that perky little butt. Maybe I should pull on her tail and ask her?

Video Information:
    File Size: 19,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:24 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 54 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 10900

9. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy girl works out in tights
    Tags: gym,sexy,ass,tight,booty,fat,big
    I always liked doing some spying around the gym in breaks between my set and this hot girl with a big booty was the perfect target for such a thing. She was running on a treadmill in colorful tights and I loved watching that big butt bounce around.

Video Information:
    File Size: 3,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:33 l Resolution: 480x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4
    AAC, 63 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 1096

10. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cute woman in jeans shorts
    Tags: tight,pants,shorts,sexy,big butt,curvy
    This cute woman was wearing very short hot pants and she seemed like she was in a hurry because she even ran a bit on the street. That didn't disturb the voyeur that followed her rapidly as she moved and focused on her great looking butt.

Video Information:
    File Size: 42,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:05:01 l Resolution: 720x540 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 54 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 1131

11. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attention whore in uniquely sexy tights
    Tags: eyes,colors,wacky,leggings,tight,voyeur,subway,train,big butt,hot woman
    Secretly watching this hot babe in the subway train made me feel like I'm being watched back because of those eyes painted on her unique tights. This attention whore knew she'll get her ego boosted by men that will stare at her big ass in those vivid tights and that's exactly why she wore them.

Video Information:
    File Size: 6,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:46 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 59 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11498

12. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy ass of a schoolgirl in jeans
    Tags: jeans pants,big ass,full butt,talking,schoolgirls,school,classroom,hot girl,voyeur
    Their classmate is growing to become a real voyeur I'd say. He popped his cellphone out and filmed the sexy figure of his classmate, focusing specially on her tight butt in those jeans. She had her back turned to him during class recess so it was an easy task to snap a video of that butt.

Video Information:
    File Size: 13,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:33 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 76 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11500

13. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy form of squats with weights
    Tags: amazing ass,thong,panty line,white tights,squats,working out,exercise,proper form,exhibition
    If this sexy babe was to come in any crowded gym to do these squats, people would start dropping weights and dumbbells from the confusion she would cause, just by doing squats in such white tights. Her incredible ass spreads and clenches incredibly good during that exercise.

Video Information:
    File Size: 5,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:43 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11520

14. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy babe in yoga pants got voyeured
    Tags: black tights,leggings,shopping cart,supermarket,groceries,follow,stalk,voyeur,fuckable girl
    It was just too hard to resist not to film those magnificent buttocks squeezed tight in black yoga pants while she strolled the supermarket behind a shopping cart. She was just enough distracted by groceries for a voyeur to follower her and to fuck her ass with his imagination, and camera.

Video Information:
    File Size: 11,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:21 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11528

15. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Exciting ass in front of a voyeur
    Tags: tight ass,firm buttocks,yoga pants,leggings,black,buttocks,thong,panty line,voyeur,waiting line
    Voyeur was waiting in line, right behind a cute teen girl wearing yoga pants. You know what that means, right? He instantly got occupied with filming her amazing round butt that bursts with excitement, specially if you think of many ways to fuck it in all poses while you stare.

Video Information:
    File Size: 15 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:46 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11531

16. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ass that sticks out of a big crowd
    Tags: sticking out,crowd,eye candy,multicolored leggings,tights,big ass,fuckable,prostitute,street,voyeur
    It's not only those multicolored leggings but it's also the size and round shape of her ass that stand out from this entire crowd. She's definitely an eye candy and voyeur noticed her, standing on that corner like a prostitute advertising and flaunting the goods she got.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:11 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11532

17. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Most amazing teenage ass ever
    Tags: slut,incredible,tight ass,butt crack,wedgie,jeans shorts,slutty,supermarket,stalk,voyeur
    Every now and then in life, you stumble and see something purely incredible. This was that day for me. I've found myself in a store with the sexiest teenage girl ever walking right in front of me, and she was wearing jeans shorts that revealed so much of her luscious ass it drove me mad.

Video Information:
    File Size: 11,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:21 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 76 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11542

18. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Turning the phone to see that ass
    Tags: sexy woman,tights,well shaped,phone turning,black tights,seductive,waiting,line,voyeur,amazing,ass
    Voyeur was getting horny and clumsy at the same time, just from seeing that amazing round butt directly in front of him. He kept thinking how just a thin layer of fabric separates him from the soft skin of her buttocks and he was turning his phone in all directions to get a good angle of that butt.

Video Information:
    File Size: 15,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:54 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11553

19. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ass that bursts with personality
    Tags: smell it,so close,closeup,long hair,blonde girl,tight leggings,black tights,stalk,stand,voyeur
    Hot girl was spotted by a voyeur and he stalked her until he was only inches away from touching her amazing ass or even smelling it if he wanted to. You'll also notice the sexy sway of her hips when she walks and how her long wavy hair nearly brushes against her butt when she walks.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:09 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11561

20. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Black woman was angry at her man
    Tags: thick ass,black booty,shopping,groceries,supermarket,black woman,couple,arguing,talking,voyeur
    I have no idea why they were arguing. He probably fucked some hoe behind her back. Never mind that, important part is that I've sneaked up there, overhearing their argument while filming her fine booty in those tights. It was a fun groceries shopping trip, at least for me.

Video Information:
    File Size: 19,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:15 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11562