Amateur Camera - Voyeurism, Peeping, Hidden Sex

Discussion in 'Public & Exhibitionism & Flashing' started by KartTel, Apr 19, 2017.

1. KartTel

KartTel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Chatty teens spied during tram ride
    Tags: jeans shorts,tram,ride,talking,teen girls,chatting,spying,hot ass,firm buttocks,amazing,sexy legs,voyeur
    Voyeur was sitting in the tram and minding his own business when these cute teen girls entered. One immediately sat down and the other stood beside her so they can continue talking and voyeur used that opportunity to film that glorious teen ass in small shorts.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:07 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 48 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11566

2. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mother and daughter shopping together
    Tags: daughter,mother,blabbing,talking,shopping,together,voyeur,focus,ass,jeans shorts,sexy girl
    Mother took her daughter on a shopping spree and they kept blabbing all the time, not knowing that voyeur is sneaking up on them from behind. Mommy wasn't all that interesting but her teenage daughter was wearing very revealing jeans shorts that made her ass look incredible.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:09 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 76 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11570

3. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cute girl's ass while she's on tip toes
    Tags: good look,tip toes,snacks,buying,counter,hot girl,grey tights,cute,white sneakers,voyeur
    Sexy girl in grey tights was buying some snacks and voyeur was waiting for his turn so he spent his time staring at her ass and filming her. She stands on her tip toes at one point and her cuteness factor prevails over any candy in the store. Just look at that lovely tush.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:04 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11571

4. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ass worthy of running after
    Tags: remember,ass,grey tights,walking,pause,jog,jogging girl,athletic,sporty,voyeur,outside
    Exquisite girl stopped by and walked, taking a pause from jogging and by doing that the voyeur filmed her in every great detail. Those supernaturally hot buttocks are something we'll all surely remember and it's definitely an ass worthy of chasing after or just jogging behind.

Video Information:
    File Size: 1,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:13 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11581

5. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Learning something about pharaohs
    Tags: pharaoh,egyptian,tights,bend over,high heels,jello,shake,big ass,booty,supermarket,bending over,voyeur,squishy
    Here is a woman that knows how to interest a guy into learning the history of egypt, about pharaohs and pyramids. She was in the store right in front of me and she wore leggings that had hieroglyphics on them. I starred at her big ass so much I literally learned how to read them.

Video Information:
    File Size: 31 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:40 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 72 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11600

6. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Those jeans shorts gave her a wedgie
    Tags: hot ass,clenched buttocks,butt crack,wedgie,jeans shorts,tight,hot,booty,leg tattoo,voyeur,street
    Now here is a girl that probably does squats on a daily basis and works those ass muscles like a bodybuilding champion would. Those jeans shorts look so tiny on her booty as if they are giving her a wedgie and her firm buttocks seem almost clenched. She could break nuts with them, easily.

Video Information:
    File Size: 53,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:06:44 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 1 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11609

7. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Drooling over a gorgeous booty
    Tags: long hair,amazing ass,pale jeans,round butt,sexy blouse,voyeur,from behind,busy girl
    That amazing ebony babe was standing right in front of me, in groping range I'd dare to say. She had that torn style blouse and pale jeans that made her booty look so fabulous that I was literally drooling over it. Luckily she didn't turn around or she'd see I'm pitching a tent in my pants.

Video Information:
    File Size: 8,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:02 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 75 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11632

8. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jeans shorts made that ass poke out
    Tags: tiny shorts,jeans shorts,bubbly butt,big ass,poking out,firm,sexy,skimpy,hot girl,voyeur
    That ass poked out in those jeans short so nicely that I wanted to poke it, pork it and fuck it, all at once if possible. She stood there like an advertisement for hot asses and voyeur filmed that bubbly butt that was barely contained in skimpy shorts.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:07 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 61 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11735

9. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy girl crouching on tip toes
    Tags: crouching,tip toes,checking out,store,shop,voyeur,stand,hot girl,sweet
    I'm having a hard time to point my finger at what turns me most about her. The fact her ass looks adorable in that crouching pose or that she is doing it on her tip toes? Never the less, I'm thankful that store owners placed the goods she was after on the bottom shelf.

Video Information:
    File Size: 12,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:37 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11736

10. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Squishy black booty in shorts
    Tags: big butt,booty,black girl,tattoos,shaking,jello,squishy,walking,street,voyeur,follow
    I don't know why some black women wear few sizes too small clothes but it's sure lovely to see them in public. This particular one was wearing a type of lace shorts that crawled fully inside of those big squishy buttocks. That ass was shaking like it's jello with every step she took.

Video Information:
    File Size: 20 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:27 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 61 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11745

11. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lust for a teenage ass
    Tags: lusty,voyeur,hot ass,tight butt,jeans shorts,tight shorts,standing,sweet,teenage
    Seeing such a tiny, well shaped teenage ass in public is enough to make any man drool for it, let alone a voyeur. She wore that ultra tight pair of shorts that hugged her little buttocks and made it look like a perfect bait for any voyeur.

Video Information:
    File Size: 7,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:01 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11766

12. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Chic babe in tight yoga pants
    Tags: tight ass,fit woman,sexy,black tights,leggings,yoga pants,hot girl,voyeur,super close
    This alluring babe is dressed very sporty in tight yoga pants but still looks chic enough to induce envy from other girls. Voyeur didn't exactly envy her but he sure envied the guy that gets to fuck her at home so he stalked her around the store to film more of her fit ass, from extreme closeup.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:10 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 83 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11771

13. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Break between gym sets is important
    Tags: exercise,break,series,gym,blue shorts,tight ass,muscular,fit,hot chick,gym voyeur,spying
    I actually don't care if she takes proper break between exercise sets and series, but I sure find it important for me because that gives me an opportunity to film her ass in those blue tights without movement. She was stretching her legs on that machine and I loved that fit ass.

Video Information:
    File Size: 15,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:46 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 63 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11789

14. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Flawless ass in tight yoga pants
    Tags: tight tush,teen butt,tight ass,black tights,yoga pants,teen girl,tattoo,sexy,voyeur,waiting,train
    This rebellious looking teen girl is waiting for the train, just like the voyeur standing behind her and I bet he didn't mind a second of waiting just because he had a chance to feast his eyes on that flawless teenage ass, perky and firm in black yoga pants. Just look and you'll be awed by it.

Video Information:
    File Size: 36,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:23 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11791

15. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd pay to bang that ass
    Tags: green pants,tight butt,firm ass,hot girl,sexy,paying,cashier,store,voyeur
    Watching her all around the store and than at the cashier's has made me ponder on how would she react if I was to offer her money to bang her ass. That butt looked marvelous in tight green jeans pants and I'd pull on her hair while fucking her from behind.

Video Information:
    File Size: 8,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:59 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11804

16. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fitness babe got a well toned ass
    Tags: fit ass,fitness,treadmill,running,hot babe,tights,gym,voyeur,spying
    Gym voyeur was enjoying a workout and he halted it just to spy on the hot ass of a woman on the treadmill. That sexy girl was running and he marveled at that chiseled ass without arousing suspicion. I just think she could handle anal sex with that toned butt.

Video Information:
    File Size: 6,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:48 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11805

17. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Funky hairstyle and a hot ass
    Tags: alternative girl,shopping,funky,sexy,hairstyle,groceries,small shorts,hot ass,unaware,standing,voyeur
    You can't miss this unique chick, specially not if her pass her by in the supermarket like this voyeur did. Her funky hairstyle and sexy ass in shorts are something worthy of peeping on. Voyeur put his groceries shopping on hold just to check her out when she was unaware.

Video Information:
    File Size: 59,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:07:24 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11815

18. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Long haired babe got a killer ass
    Tags: spankable,hot ass,bubbly butt,black pants,tights,long hair,walking,fancy,seductive,wiggle,voyeur,stalking
    Walking behind this long haired babe is a luxury of it's own and all you have to worry is to contain your reflex and desire to pinch that amazing bubbly butt. She walked and talked with a friend so she didn't even figure out that a voyeur is following her.

Video Information:
    File Size: 18,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:15 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11817

19. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd add milk to her coffee anytime
    Tags: pretty face,tight ass,sexy butt,black girl,phone talk,cellphone,circling,voyeur,outside,street
    Sweetest black girl ever was walking on the street, talking on the phone and not minding the surroundings enough, which enabled the voyeur to study all of her charming aspects. She wore light blue leggings that made her booty look superb and her pretty face looked like it craves a white dick.

Video Information:
    File Size: 8,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:58 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 68 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11827

20. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hot asses of girls in the fast food
    Tags: swell,looks,hot asses,black jeans,washed jeans,tight butts,fast food,standing,waiting behind,voyeur
    Despite the fact these girls were waiting for a junk meal at a fast food places, voyeur sensed good genes and saw their amazing asses that clearly weren't made from that diet regime. Due to that, he filmed them and now we have a great look at some fantastic booties.

Video Information:
    File Size: 8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:57 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 68 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 11851