Amateur Camera - Voyeurism, Peeping, Hidden Sex

Discussion in 'Public & Exhibitionism & Flashing' started by KartTel, Apr 19, 2017.

1. KartTel

KartTel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gorgeous girl in tight white shorts
    Tags: perfect ass,white shorts,walking,hips sway,shaking,shopping,creep shot,fuckable,voyeur,hot girl,tanned skin
    I just loved how her tanned skin stands out because she wears those white shorts and don't even get me started about her lovely ass. Let's just say that she had something in that tight back pocket and I got jealous of that thing for being so close to perfection.

Video Information:
    File Size: 32,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:48 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17081

2. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Long legs and a nice tight ass in shorts
    Tags: long legs,tight ass,small shorts,sexy feet,sandals,clothing store,picking clothes,shopping,hot girl,voyeur
    This hot teen girl was mega busy with finding the right clothes while at the same time, I was busy with checking her long legs, sweet feet and hot butt in shorts from every imaginable angle within the clothing store. I loved how smooth her sexy legs are.

Video Information:
    File Size: 59,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:42 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 151 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17082

3. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Prime piece of ass gets followed
    Tags: shorts,prime ass,incredible butt,tight cheeks,teen girl,keeping up,voyeur mark,tracking,stalking,follow,crowd,sexy legs
    Voyeur followed his mark and it was pretty difficult to keep track of her in such a crowded place. Still, considering we're dealing with a prime piece of ass, it was well worth it. Just wait until he keeps up with her and you'll get a close look at her sensational tushy, from only inches away.

Video Information:
    File Size: 51,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:29 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 3 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17083

4. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Two girls with shorts in their butt cracks
    Tags: fuckable,butt crack,ass crack,tight shorts,voyeur,street,follow,creep shot,sexy girls,teens,walking,gorgeous
    It's almost as if these two girls consulted each other before meeting up and arranged for both to wear overly tight shorts that crawl up their sweet butts and make their buttocks look magnetically attractive. One is in white and other in denim, yet they both share the fuckable look.

Video Information:
    File Size: 36 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:07 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17085

5. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Boyfriend took her shopping
    Tags: innocence,sexy girlfriend,slutty shorts,hot ass,amazing butt,voyeur,shopping,cheeky,attention whore
    Seems like her boyfriend took her shopping and I bet she got whatever she pointed her finger on. There is no innocence in this seductive slut, that's also why she wears those shorts that make her sugary sweet ass stand out so nicely. I guess even her boyfriend is used to how she gets all the attention.

Video Information:
    File Size: 42 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:20 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17089

6. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Focusing on hot ass cheeks
    Tags: ass cheeks,poking out,denim shorts,hot girl,crowded store,clothing store,voyeur,focus
    This clothing store was crowded with hot girls but I focused on the hottest one of the bunch, with visible ass cheeks poking out of those denim shorts. I wanted to put both palms on her ass, that's how lovely she looked. Yet, it wouldn't be appreciated by her, I think.

Video Information:
    File Size: 16,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:18 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17090

7. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Creepshot of a hot tourist girl
    Tags: yellow shorts,monuments,sightseeing,tight buttocks,tourist girl,sexy body,slender,slim,voyeur
    In a way, I was helping her with making video memories of her sightseeing trip, she just didn't know it. I caught this tourist babe in a frequented place near the monuments and I managed to get a good look of her body and specially of her firm ass cheeks in too small yellow shorts.

Video Information:
    File Size: 23,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:51 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17091

8. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Prepare a napkin before seeing this
    Tags: tissue,napkin,drooling,hot ass,white shorts,naked buttocks,bubbly butt,heart shape,amazing,teen girl,street,voyeur
    Seriously, prepare a napkin before seeing what this voyeur caught, because there are big chances you'll be drooling about her in seconds. She is a magnificent leggy teen girl that squeezed her tanned firm ass in a too small pair of white shorts. Prepare a tissue for jerking off as well.

Video Information:
    File Size: 31,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:28 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17092

9. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy ass swaying on the street
    Tags: ass sway,swaying,walking,narrow waist,thick butt,teen girl,tanned skin,long hair,road crossing,voyeur
    I accidentally stood behind her on the road crossing and I immediately noticed how slim her waist is compared to that big, thick ass with amazing round curve in those grey tights. Wonder what I did? Well, I followed her, of course, and enjoyed seeing that hot ass sway from left to right.

Video Information:
    File Size: 14,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:17 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17104

10. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nice ass in torn jeans
    Tags: pale jeans,torn jeans,stalking,voyeur,creepshot,street,wiggle,hot butt
    Voyeur stalked this hot girl and he kept her nice wiggly ass in front of his little camera at all times. She filled out that torn pair of pale jeans very nicely and it would be a neat thing to see how her lovely butt looks when she strips the pants down.

Video Information:
    File Size: 8,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:44 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17120

11. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nothing else can fit in those jeans
    Tags: tight fit,glove,jeans pants,hot butt,voyeur,close shot,following,sexy lady
    There was literally not room for anything else in those jeans pants. That ass was squeezed solid and nothing else could fit, not even in the back pocket. That butt was fitted like in a spandex glove and it sure made the look from behind look amazing.

Video Information:
    File Size: 18,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:34 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17122

12. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Flexible street dancer does her thing
    Tags: arousing act,sexy girl,flexible,handstand,street dance,summertime,tight shorts,gorgeous,incredible,teenage,voyeur
    I was looking at her amazing firm ass even before she started with her acrobatic act and I was thinking how tight it must feel to fuck her. She then did a handstand and showed how amazingly flexible she is, even on her hands and with her legs spread wide. Do I even need to say how arousing that is?

Video Information:
    File Size: 8,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:40 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 98 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17130

13. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hunting for ghetto booty
    Tags: street,hunting,black neighborhood,black booty,black ass,black butt,stalking,all around,voyeur,creepshot
    Walking around in the black neighborhood was never as sweet as on this warm day. Voyeur stalked the women all around the street and he had some nifty big black asses in front of him. All that black booty in all kinds of variation is enough for me to go black, in a male way of course.

Video Information:
    File Size: 20,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:47 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17156

14. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hotties in shorts around the mall
    Tags: pokemon,hot girls,shorts,sexy shorts,voyeur,creepshot,mall,fuck worthy,young ass,street,outside
    If every hot girl in shorts on this fine day was a pokemon, this voyeur could say he caught them all, but not with a poke ball. He used his camera to discreetly film all these amazing young asses around the mall and it's simply hard to pick which one looks best.

Video Information:
    File Size: 14,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:08 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17162

15. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Milf's soft ass squeezed in jeans
    Tags: soft butt,hot milf,jeans,supermarket,store,closeup,squishy ass,voyeur,stalking,creep shot
    Creep shot of this hot milf in the supermarket shows us how a soft ass looks when it's squeezed in a pair of jeans pants, and still manages to be note worthy and fuckable. Voyeur stalked her around the place and he did some neat closeups of that squishy soft butt.

Video Information:
    File Size: 34,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:01 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17195

16. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rich bitch got a big ass
    Tags: cheeky,rich bitch,expensive clothes,designer clothes,walking,smug,voyeur,big butt,huge ass,hot blonde,curvy
    This rich bitch was walking proudly like she conquered the world and her huge ass was squeezed in tight and expensive designer clothes. She looked so cheeky from voyeur's perspective that I think she'd deserve some punishment with a hard dick in her mouth. Wouldn't you agree?

Video Information:
    File Size: 55,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:23 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17207

17. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hottest worker in a mega store
    Tags: voyeur,sweeping floors,hot worker,forklift,tight butt,teenage girl,big store,all around,spotted
    I first notice her when she was working on that manual forklift and I imagined she's pumping something else with that much finesse, if you catch my drift. Later on I spotted her again while she was sweeping the floors with a broom and I couldn't help it not to film her hot ass in tights yet again.

Video Information:
    File Size: 29,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:34 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17214

18. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stance of a sexy prisoner
    Tags: frisking down,spread legs,prisoner,convict,hot girl,black tights,yoga pants,leggings,prisoner stance,voyeur
    It was lovely to notice that she stands with her legs spread wide, like she is waiting to be frisked down by prison guard or something. Still, I doubt this cutie is a convict of any kind and the people in this supermarket would probably give me the eye if I was to frisk her down without asking first.

Video Information:
    File Size: 43,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:49 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17215

19. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just wait to see her perfect tushy
    Tags: perfect girl,sports jersey,sporty,blond girl,teen,black tights,perfection,tight ass,firm butt,voyeur,gorgeous face
    I couldn't stop staring at her. She is young and perfect in every way, even when she's dressed in such a simple outfit composed of tights and a sports jersey. Her fit body is breathtaking, specially that firm little tushy that I made sure to be real close to.

Video Information:
    File Size: 34,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:01 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17223

20. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Teen girl's butt crack showed up
    Tags: butt crack,accidental nudity,teens,sitting,stairs,voyeur,secretly filming,adorable,ass crack
    These two girls were just too cute while they rested and relaxed on the stairs that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to secretly film them for a while. I even managed to see the hot butt crack become visible when one of the girls was getting up from the stairs.

Video Information:
    File Size: 34,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:58 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17225