Amateur Camera - Voyeurism, Peeping, Hidden Sex

Discussion in 'Public & Exhibitionism & Flashing' started by KartTel, Apr 19, 2017.

1. KartTel

KartTel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shorts that need to be tugged out
    Tags: tugging out,shorts,butt crack,tight,big butt,firm ass,round tush,street,walking,hips sway,wiggle,voyeur
    If you suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder, watching her delicious round butt as it wiggles when she walks will probably make you want to reach out and tug those hot shorts out of her butt crack. She didn't do it though so I can only assume she likes the sensation of something between her buttocks.

Video Information:
    File Size: 48,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:07 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 88 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17234

2. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Beauty with a hot ass in pink shorts
    Tags: eighteen years,teen girl,bending over,pink shorts,hot chick,tight ass,pretty face,smiling,surpass,voyeur
    Only beauty of her face can maybe surpass the astonishing attraction I felt for her ass while I filmed her in those pink shorts at the arcade. She was having fun with friends and I caught her when she was bending over at few times, looking just perfect for a hard spank.

Video Information:
    File Size: 39,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:28 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17240

3. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Slim teen girl on a boat
    Tags: smooth legs,zoom,boat trip,slim girl,teenage,shorts,little ass,tight butt,cute tush,voyeur
    Obvious example of how a voyeur can turn a boring boat trip into a nice experience. He found a slim teen girl and he checked her out, from head to toe, focusing most of his attention on her cute little ass in those colorful shorts. He zoomed in so close you can see how smooth her legs are.

Video Information:
    File Size: 14,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:17 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17242

4. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd fuck her in the middle of the gym
    Tags: hot poses,workout,fuckable,fit girl,amazing body,fitness,leg exercises,ass exercises,walking,beauty,desirable,voyeur
    Just like I said it in the title, such fit body and such perfection is rarely seen to the point where, if she asked, I'd gladly make sweet love with her in the middle of the gym, in front of everybody. She did a bunch of legs and ass exercises and gym voyeur caught her in all the hot workout poses you can imagine.

Video Information:
    File Size: 83,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:07:15 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 3 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17243

5. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Roller skating girl with a hot body
    Tags: black tights,roller skates,skating girl,teenage,restaurant,cutie,long hair,voyeur
    I wasn't sure if I should grab something to eat and after seeing this hot girl on roller skates in the restaurant, I was glad that I did. She was skating around and she had no idea I'm checking out her tall slim figure as well as her sweet ass in those black tights.

Video Information:
    File Size: 12,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:03 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17246

6. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Roller skaters in the restaurant
    Tags: steady,fickle girls,roller skating,rollers,bar,restaurant,hot butts,teens,tight leggings,voyeur
    These teens on roller skates were really fickle and all over the place so it was hard to keep my camera steady at their sexy asses in tight leggings. Still, I managed to do a nice creep shot of them while they were finally steady and leaning on the bar.

Video Information:
    File Size: 26,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:18 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17247

7. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy girl with skulls on her tights
    Tags: skulls,pattern,tights,pirate,fuckable,walking,sway,big butt,teenage ass,hot girl,voyeur,closeup,street
    Truth be told, I was watching her ass from further away, without even noticing those are hundreds of little skulls patterned on her tights. Don't know, maybe she's a pirate or something? One way or the other, that's an ass you want to see, and when you do, it's an ass you'd want to fuck.

Video Information:
    File Size: 31,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:35 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 144 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17249

8. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy in black tights and beige boots
    Tags: fuckable,blonde,black tights,beige boots,follow,creep shot,stalking,group,hot,attraction,voyeur,street
    Truth be told, just one of them fully attracted me so I followed the entire group. I wouldn't kick any of them for crumbing in the bed to be honest, but that blonde in black tights is the one I'd pick first, to fuck for day and night, any time of the week.

Video Information:
    File Size: 12,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:58 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 151 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17253

9. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rave girl's ass and attributes
    Tags: rave girl,ignore,voyeur,stalking,blue shorts,tight ass,firm butt,colorful,party,walking,seductive,buttocks
    Walking behind this rave girl was a party on it's own, because I got to look at her attributes from such a close proximity. Her ass was squeezed solid in those light blue shorts and she had a bunch of colors all over her. She ignored the fact I'm walking so close to her because she's probably used to being stalked.

Video Information:
    File Size: 18 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:26 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17259

10. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm slobbery for this tattooed girl's ass
    Tags: slobbery,drooling,hot ass,tattooed girl,so close,so far,tattoos,pretty,standing,waiting,voyeur
    I was supper close to her, yet so far. That's how it felt. I was drooling and slobbering because she looked gorgeous, specially her ass in those tight shorts. Her tattoos only made it better, or worse for me to say so, because it gave her that naughty look.

Video Information:
    File Size: 21,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:52 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17265

11. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Subtle way to show off a hot ass
    Tags: subtle,teen girl,black tights,hot butt,firm ass,schoolgirl,yellowish shirt,tied,voyeur,teeny
    She was helping out during an event and that's why she wore that light yellowish loose shirt, which she tied up on her back in a subtle way that revealed her perfect firm ass in black tights. Voyeur did some circles around her and he sneakily filmed her from all angles.

Video Information:
    File Size: 38,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:20 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17266

12. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Legs start the dance and body follows
    Tags: legs,dancing,dance,hot girl,tight ass,festival,music,concert,party,outdoors,voyeur,tights,rainy
    This was filmed on some kind of an outdoor party festival and you'll soon discover what attracted this voyeur to make a video of this hot dancing girl. It's like her legs got a mind of their own when she starts to dance and spins that tight ass to the music. I'd gladly see her dance in my bedroom like that.

Video Information:
    File Size: 6,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:29 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17295

13. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ideal girl's ass cheeks fall out of shorts
    Tags: floral shorts,butt cheeks,falling out,long legs,sexy girl,ideal girl,walking,ass cheeks,seductive,creep shot,street
    This mesmerizing blonde is an ideal woman by all of my criteria. I followed her around and made as much video time of her stunning long legs and that sweet butt, with cheeks falling a bit out of those floral shorts she wore during this hot summer day. Did I mention how pretty her face is? Oh my, just look at it.

Video Information:
    File Size: 41,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:20 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17299

14. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Superb ass spotted in a supermarket
    Tags: nothing,ordinary,supermarket,amazing ass,black tights,hot butt,fit woman,shopping,groceries,voyeur
    Nothing out of the ordinary, just a quick trip to the supermarket and yet I manage to discover a marvelous ass that made my day whole again. This fit woman was shopping for groceries and I stalked her around the store until I finally saw her bend over and that ass presented itself in full glory.

Video Information:
    File Size: 29,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:26 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17304

15. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Beautiful girl does yoga in the park
    Tags: neck,relaxation,yoga,park,stretchy,flexible,hot ass,shorts,cute feet,toes,beauty,voyeur,zoom
    This beautiful girl got a heavy aura of arousal around her, specially when she does yoga exercises in the park and stretches those long legs. Voyeur zoomed in on her ass while she was stretching for a full split and then her pretty face while she relaxed her neck.

Video Information:
    File Size: 24,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:55 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17310

16. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Confused girl got a terrific body
    Tags: perfect girl,confused girl,reading,gorgeous face,thin,slim,petite,skinny,fit body,voyeur,street,zoom
    This darling looked confused while she sat in a coffee bar, reading something but at the same time her face was gorgeous enough to make the voyeur stand down and wait for her to move, just to see all of her. She got a fit petite body and long legs, perfection in every way.

Video Information:
    File Size: 35,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:48 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17317

17. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Selfies and flyers from a hot girl
    Tags: jeans shorts,promoter,passing flyers,selfie,stopping,walking,street,hot smile,tight butt
    This sensational girl works as a flyer girl and her job is simple, to be beautiful and to pass those ads to people around the street. Well, due to her stunning good looks, some people wanted a selfie with her. Voyeur wanted more than that so he made a hot creep shot of her amazing ass in shorts.

Video Information:
    File Size: 19,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:31 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17320

18. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ass that induces drooling over
    Tags: drooling,ass,tight butt,jeans shorts,hot girl,chubby guy,walking,together,voyeur
    I have no idea what her relation with that chubby guy is but they seemed to be awfully close. She even hugged his ass while they were photographing stuff so that probably means something, bleh. Speaking about the ass, she got one that will make you drool a bucket.

Video Information:
    File Size: 38,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:05 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17335

19. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd ask the father for her hand
    Tags: father,daughter,teen girl,amazing ass,tight tush,shorts,city,street,voyeur,beautiful face,stunning chick
    Seeing her on the street was love on first sight. I simply adored her beauty and I did a circle around to confirm on it by filming her sweet round tush as well. Considering her father was with her at the moment, I wondered how he'd react if I was to ask for the hand of his beautiful daughter.

Video Information:
    File Size: 50,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:59 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17336

20. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fuckable gymnastic poses in a show off
    Tags: teens,dancing,gymnastics,discipline,stretchy,flexible,showing off,rating,fuck poses,voyeur
    I forgot what this gymnastic discipline is exactly called so I'm going to call it fuck me poses while dancing. These girls sure show off their skills and athleticism while stretching and dancing their flexible bodies away, in front of rating judges as well as a voyeur.

Video Information:
    File Size: 159,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:12:39 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 17362