Amazing Hot SCAT! - Crap face - Crap cock - Eat shit fuck shit - Fetish Experimental

Discussion in 'Scat' started by Maleboo, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Maleboo

Maleboo Well-Known Member

Uncensored Office Party [MFX-1111] ~ 2000

[​IMG]

Karla and Iohana Alvez are two business women from a fetish office. They are scheduling some videos, when suddenly they decide to eat something. They do it in a very disgusting way, chewing the food with open mouths. When the girls finish the meal, they go to brush their teeth, but there was no water in the tap. So, Iohana solves the problem using piss instead of water, but she also wants to defecate. The girls get really horny with this, and when they realize, they are brushing their teeth with scat. After this, the very excited girls swallow their piss, shit and vomit.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Piss, Vomit, Lesbian
    Starring: Iohana Alvez, Karla

Video : MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 640x480, 29.970 FPS, 1585 kb/s
    Audio : MP3, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 01:00:33
    File Size : 746 MB

Download
    https://file.al/fnmaxduhf2oo/SC-Bizzare-a3.Uncensored.Office_Party.SD480p.avi.html

2. Maleboo

Toilet Man Gang [SD-2021] ~ 2009

[​IMG]

Regia and Karen, both whores, have their fix place to attend the customers, but they have their place invaded by a cheap and ugly whore named Karla! They argue with her and the only solution to finish this problem is shitting on Karla?s face and mouth to make her disapear for once and again for that place. In the second part, not satisfied yet, Karla tries to steal another place with another whore called Bel. But they regret more this time, because she founds two worse bitches Chris and Sara and they dominate the weakest bitches and shit all over them!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Piss, Domination
    Starring: Adriana, Camila, Suelen, Lucia, Bel, Tania and Roland

Video : MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 640x480, 30.000 FPS, 1249 kb/s
    Audio : MP3, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 224 kb/s
    Duration : 00:54:24
    File Size : 578 MB

Download
    https://file.al/a0atc0czd3dw/SC-Bizzare-a4.Toilet.Man_Gang.SD480p.avi.html

3. Maleboo

Giovannas Payback [SD-5069] ~ 2013

[​IMG]

Latifa dominates Giovanna, but soon the story changes and Latifa will be dominated and feel the pain as a slave. What really matters is that both eat delicious Kaviar.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Piss, Lesbian, Domination
    Starring: Latifa, Giovanna

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2800 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
    Duration : 00:59:59
    File Size : 1.23 GB

Download
    https://file.al/iyfoym9sb0gt/SC-Bizzare-a5.Giovannas.Payback.HD720p.mp4.html

4. Maleboo

Wet Erotic [MFX-984] ~ 2006

[​IMG]

In the first part, Iohana and Fabiana are an exotic couple with really exotic fantasies. Among many of them, one in special marked their lives. It was on the day that they were making out in their living room dressed in Oriental clothes. They decided to make a different fantasy: pissing on each other. In the second part, Cindy invites her friend to come to her house after their dancing class. Her friend Latifa wants to use the bathroom. As Ciny really desires Latifa, she asks her to piss on her mouth. You can't miss this exciting movie with a lot of urine and pleasure.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Peeing, Fetish, Masturbation, Lesbian, Urin drink, Golden shower, Pussy licked, All girls
    Starring: Cindy Vegas, Iohana Alvez, Latifa, Fabiana

Video : MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 512x384, 29.970 FPS, 1412 kb/s
    Audio : MP3, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 122 kb/s
    Duration : 01:03:09
    File Size : 699 MB

Download
    https://file.al/s14e9oj3h5oc/SC-Bizzare-a6.Wet_Erotic.SD.avi.html

5. Maleboo

Scat Pasta [MFX-1274] ~ 2000

[​IMG]

Karla and Perla spend the weekend at Lizandras house. Lizandra welcomes them with pasta. But the girls wanted to have a special sauce for the pasta and shit on the maccaroni. So they create their own special pasta for their pleasure.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Pissing, Vomit, Lesbian
    Starring: Karla, Lizandra, Perla

Video : MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 640x480, 29.970 FPS, 1437 kb/s
    Audio : MP3, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 01:02:07
    File Size : 699 MB

Download
    https://file.al/aupjxlrsb6n3/SC-Bizzare-a7.S.cat_Pasta.SD.avi.html

6. Maleboo

EllaGilbert (Ella Gilbert) - Extreme facial smearing ~ 2016 / HD 720

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ive finally done it!
    I start by scooping the poop I couldnt hold and slipped in my panties before hitting the record button, in a glass bowl and save it for later use, then Im gonna stand up and with my legs together I�m gonna take a huge and creamy poop and then tease my pussy a lil bit cause Im really horny but its not the time to cum yet.
    Its time to go up to my face so Im smearing a thin layer of poop all over just before I take all the poop in the bathtube in both my hands and squash it on my forehead, spreading it all over my eyes and lips in such a thick layer u can barelly recognize me. I will repeat this 4 times using the poop I saved in the glass bowl also, smearing it all over my neck, hands and upper body, finishing by making my pussy cum really hard.
    Enjoy!
    P.S: Ive also added a bonus part where u can watch me clean all that mess so yes there are 2 vids at the price of 1.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Solo, Poo, Bizzare
    Video : VC-1 (Microsoft), 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio : WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:16:39
    File Size : 614 MB

Download
    https://file.al/3ohbfkn2febz/SC.Bizzare_EllaGilbert_-_Extreme_facial_smearing.HD720p.wmv.html

7. Maleboo

JosslynKane - I wanna get dirty for you! ~ 2016.08.13 / FullHD 1080

I wanna get dirty for you!
    You are in front of webcam, the thought that you see me right now is makes me so horny, I know that my asshole is full of shit and is very dirty but I don�t care, you tell me to grab an anal toy and fuck my full ass, so I obey and I start fucking my asshole, so this is the point when the fun beggin. All my shit is coming out for you, i get a bigger dildo, u just love it, you just love how dirty im and how i fuck my asshole for you, i cum for the first time but u dont want me to stop, i dont want to stop also, i smear the shit all over my body, on boobs, on ass, everywhere, and i continue to fuck my asshole, really cant stop still u make me cum twice, ohh God, i still cant stop it is too good! Enjoy!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Piss, Bizzare, Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Smearing
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4923 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 75.8 kb/s
    Duration : 00:27:40
    File Size : 992 MB

Download
    https://file.al/nylxw9bdzghb/SC.Biz...irty_for_you__2016-08-13.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

8. Maleboo

9. Maleboo

AstraCelestial - Shoking Scat Perverts Complete Version - Part 3 ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Home poo, Anal, Bizzare, BJ, Enema, Smearing, Groups/Couples
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
    Duration : 00:14:03
    File Size : 1.17 GB

Download
    https://file.al/q95kkgnwfenp/Hoome_...g_S.cat_Perverts._Part_3.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

10. Maleboo

AstraCelestial - Shoking Scat Perverts Complete Version - Part 1 ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello to everyone it is Leona here with new fantastic video, improved lights, improved operato work and fantastic anal sex.
    Open the box, and see evething for yourself, if befoure I was against swaliving and putting shit into my month, now after more than a year of scat experience I have oppened a new edges of myself.
    This is new level of videos for me and my boyfriend, however a lot of new and more interesting and perverted things are awaiting ahead.
    We began our scat sex at the apartment of my parents, we new that they have to come in the evening, but desire for perverted things were stronger that rational thinking. It is pleasant idea to when you see parent�s bed and parent�s sofa and know what terrible and filthy things yu have done there, and nobody areound knows.. Filthy seccrets is something what connecting people.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Home poo, Bizzare, BJ, Smearing, Groups/Couples
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.8 Mb/s
    File Size : 1.18 GB

Download
    https://file.al/jdwxxxs65pxf/Hoome_...g_S.cat_Perverts._Part_1.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

11. Maleboo

AstraCelestial - Shoking Scat Perverts Complete Version - Part 2 ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Home poo, Anal, Bizzare, BJ, Smearing, Pissing, Groups/Couples
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
    File Size : 1.15 GB

Download
    https://file.al/f561z7ovi0wy/Hoome_...g_S.cat_Perverts._Part_2.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

12. Maleboo

Flavia Greika, Slave Mini Mi - Scat Real Fear With Top Dominatrix Flavia Greika And Slave Mini Mi ~ 2016 / FullHD 1080

The first time scat movie for the top dominatrix Flavia Greika, very perfect and beautiful dominatrix. She await from her slave that she need to eat her scat direct from her small asshole. The slave has real fear to take the scat into mouth, you really can see that in this movie. But anyway Flavia show her that she has to do it.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Piss, Lesbian, Smearing, Eat shit, Domination
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8317 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:33:38
    File Size : 1.99 GB

Download
    https://file.al/fuh5nudrklud/SC.Biz...Greika_and_Slave_Mini.Mi.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

13. Maleboo

Skye Blue - especially for you!

Beautiful girl shows all of your talents ... pulls out a wad makes himself an enema shower, pissing, scat, Masturbating ....

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Peeing, Perverted, Gonzo, Masturbation, Fisting, Enema
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 352x240, 29.970 FPS, 586 kb/s
    Audio : MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Dual mono, 192 kb/s
    Duration : 01:23:00
    File Size : 469 MB

Download
    https://file.al/7tgb5isizaha/SC.Skye_Blue_-_especially_for_you.SD.avi.html

14. Maleboo

15. Maleboo

Skye Blue - Teeny Blonde scat

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Swedish scat fan Skye Blue. This girl that only did not get up. Make yourself an enema, shave causal place, it puts to the same candle sometimes puke in the frame. Also she has a boyfriend, which it wrote. Generally Scat, peeing, vommit, and shaving the body parts in one package.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Poo, Kaviar, Kinky, Bizzare, Enema, Water Sports, Peeing
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 352x256, 25.000 FPS, 598 kb/s
    Audio : MP3, 16.0 kHz, 1 channel, 40.0 kb/s
    Duration : 01:50:59
    File Size : 514 MB

Download
    https://file.al/du5t545bmbnp/SC.Bizzare-Skye_Blue_-_Teeny_Blonde_s.cat.SD.avi.html

16. Maleboo

EllaGilbert - drunk and full of shit ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080

I got home early morning, drunk as hell but still having a beer in my hand. Wearing a pair of blue pantyhose, white heels and a super-girl t-shirt I�m laughing out loud of how drunk I am lol
    While trying hard to stand on my feet, spilling beer on the floor, I take a huge shit in my pantyhose. This makes me so horny so Im gonna tear them and smear shit over my feet and start fucking my dirty asshole and dirty feet with that beer bottle.
    Oh God i came so hard! What a night!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Poop Videos, Smearing, Efro, Panty/Jean Pooping, Fetish
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 11.8 Mb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 103 kb/s
    Duration : 00:17:11
    File Size : 1.43 GB

Download
    https://file.al/i302rhcvy22y/S.cats-hop.EllaGilbert_-_drunk_and_full_of_s.hit.FullHD_1080p.mp4.html

17. Maleboo

JosslynKane and EllaGilbert - Mommy and aunt gets naughty! ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080

Mom and son have a trustfull relationship. They can talk about everything, and mom even allows her son from time to time to spy her when she is naked. She enjoys to inspire the fantasy of her son, she has no problem when her son even masturbates while watching her.
    Mom�s sister comes for a visit. Both are dressed elegantly. They are sitting in the living room and talk about a planned holliday trip, mom sister son. While they are talking aut realizes that the son � who sits on the opposite sofa � watches the legs of the two women.
    She gives a wink to mom with some questionmarks in her eyes: �Do you know what your son is doing? Is that ok for you?�
    Mom reacts quite calm and natural: �Yes, of course I know. My son thinks we both are pretty. That is ok.�
    The two women continue to talk about the holidays. But aunt feels a bit uncomfortable. She looks quite often to the direction where the son is sitting and does not really know how to deal with the situation.
    Mom realizes that and explains her relationship to her son. �Hey, it is really ok�.we do that often, even when I am naked�..you can try as well�
    you will enjoy it�.tease my son�..show him how beautiful you what a sexy body you have��
    Aunt thinks about it and finally agrees.
    After a while aunt really likes this and asks if she should take off some clothes. all 3 are happy with that proposal.
    The scenery goes on�gets more and more sexy�until finally both women are completely naked, just shoes on.
    After a while aunt says that she would feel the need to go to toilet. Mom � who knows the special fantasoes of her son quite well � says
    �do not go to the toilet, do it here.� Aunt � who is already in a very nasty mode � is thinking a bit, but likes the idea. Aunt pees and mom is doing the same. After that aunt really need to go and mom continue the fun with her son, she poops in front of him a big load, a really huge one. In this way son have the best day ever!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Poop Videos, Pissing, Groups/Couples
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8303 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s
    Duration : 00:26:46
    File Size : 1.57 GB

Download
    https://file.al/3vkulnbcsabn/S.cats...nt_gets_naughty_.FullHD_FullHD_1080p.mp4.html

18. Maleboo

JosslynKane (aka Josslyn Kane) - Pervert neighbor gets punished ~ 2017.01.30 / FullHd 1080

I saw my pervet neighbor spying on me at the window and i decide to give him a lesson. Let�s the fun begin:))) I want to humiliate him so bad, i will make him my personal toilet, ohh yess:)) I pee in a glass and make him drink it, while i spoke rude with this fucking bastrad. And the best part is that i make him eat all my big shit after i poop on a plate in front of him. ohh stupid bastard how u feel now being my stupid bitch? how you feel motherfucker? you liek how my shit taste? you like how it smells? mmmm hahahaha this was so much fun!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Piss, Solo, Big shit, Scatshop
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9956 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s
    Duration : 00:18:10
    File Size : 1.28 GB

Download
    https://file.al/23hf0qmzjrh8/01.SC-...gets_punished.2017-01-30.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

19. Maleboo

JosslynKane (aka Josslyn Kane) - Monster poop and face peeing ~ 2017.02.03 / FullHd 1080

Im so desperate to poop, i cant hold it any longer so i start the webcam, i didnt had time to take some clothes on for this video so i start directly naked. I start shitting, making a very big pile of poop, is a monster poop:)) after this i pee on my face and on my hair, getting all wet, mmm my pee is tasting good also, i continue with fucking my asshole deep and hard, making it cum is all i want. After i cum i taste my dirty dildo, i wanna taste my dirty asshole and in the end i pee again all over my face, body and hair. MMM this was really hot and fun! Enjoy!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Piss, Solo, Anal play, Big shit, Dildo, Smearing
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9990 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s
    Duration : 00:25:52
    File Size : 1.83 GB

Download
    https://file.al/zcem07jtknqs/02.SC-...d_face_peeing.2017-02-03.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

20. Maleboo

EllaGilbert - 4 days worn panties ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080

Ive been wearing this pair of panties for exactly 4 days. Ive been working out in them, drove for 360km,slept in them and after all these, I stuffed them deep inside my pussy and cum all over. U can see how strong that orgasm was in the video. This way Im sure they�ve got all my intimate fragrance and my pussy juices flavour...
    P.S: this was a custom idea and the panties will be shipped so, if u got any ideas of how u would like me to mess the panties u wanna recieve, feel free to text me and Im sure we canw ork something out!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre : Scat, Piss, Solo, Anal play, Dildo, Toys, Panty
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
    Duration : 00:14:07
    File Size : 1.49 GB

Download
    https://file.al/ntjwm5lj8y2b/SC-S.catshop_-_EllaGilbert_-_4_days_worn_panties.FullHD1080p.mp4.html