Any Kind Of Female D0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by mobi660, Nov 24, 2016.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Breathplay training
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
    Video language: German

This slave looks as tough as a Navy SEAL but it doesn't mean that he can survive underwater for really long, apparently. This is the conclusion that his dommes come to after dipping him into the tub a few times. Watch him go from scared to hopeless!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 4:56
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 142.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Breathplay training

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  2. mobi660

Degraded & Gagged Human Ashtray
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: leather fetish, leather boots, leather gloves, leather pants, female domination, gagging, spitting, hand over mouth, hand gagging, human ashtray, smoking, boot licking, dirty boots
    Video language: English

Inferior men serve as objects, whether it be shining boots or being degraded and dehumanized by their Mistress's hot smoke and ash, gagged with spit and to swallow every bit of filth with a leather glove clamped over their mouths.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:38
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1432kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 112.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Degraded & Gagged Human Ashtray

3. mobi660

Endless Edging Torture
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, fetish, humiliation, catsuit, gloves, spitting, cbt, cum eating, sounding, sounds, urethral dilation, urethral sounding, cybill troy

Cybill Troy loves stretching out the holes of her slaves; every single hole.

Her restrained, red latex wrapped gimp gets to experience this via the magically torturous process of her relentless sounds, plunged deeper, again & again down his cock.

Miss Troy switches from sound to sound, increasing in size, width & number of sounds; at her whim.

As the sounding continues, longer & longer her gimp becomes increasing desperate. He is sure he is about to cum but knows full well, if he does cum, Miss Troy will make him eat it all & punish him further for the pleasure.

Will she make him come & him to ingest his muck? Perhaps she will or perhaps she might him to submit to some other cruel fate as his reward for enduring such a lengthy period of sounding torment.

Duration: 21:06
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 796kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 143.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Endless Edging Torture

4. mobi660

Smoke Inhalation in Full Rubber
    [​IMG]

Genres: femdom, sensory deprivation, cough, cigarette, gloves, female domination, hood, , ciggarette, french inhale, gummi, gag, smoke, holder, bondage

Poured into a latex ballgown, I take long pulls off of my cigarette holder, holding the smoke in to exhale into the tube gag running into her bound and hooded rubber slave's mouth. After all of my thick smoke into his body, I cruelly plug his breathing tube and him to hold my smoke until he's coughing and thrashing with my gloved hands clasping his throat tightly. Next, he must serve as my filter, as I continue to fill him with smoke despite his gagging and struggling, sucking the smoke back out of his lungs for a double-hit before removing the gag and him with my rubber-gloved hands. xoxo, Cybill Troy

Duration: 9:50
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1973kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 151.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Smoke Inhalation in Full Rubber

5. mobi660

His Ballet Boots
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Slave man extremal humilation dirty talk hot femdom scene.

Duration: 15:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 321.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download His Ballet Boots

6. mobi660

Electro Punishment At The Cross
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Kiana
    Genres: Electric Shocks

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature !

Duration: 11:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 342.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Electro Punishment At The Cross

7. mobi660

Urethral Fuck
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, latex gloves, cock sounding, cbt, , tease, urethral sounding, urethral dilation, spitting, fetish, cybill troy

Gagged and zipped tight into a rubber body bag, Cybill Troy's gimp slave is reduced to a muffled squirming worm as she sets to stretch his urethra with her steel sounds. She ravages his cock hole as she his helplessness, showing him each thick steel rod before she him with it.

Duration: 8:50
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1638kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 116.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Urethral Fuck

8. mobi660

Extreme Rubber Glove
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, rubber bondage, sleepsack, hand over mouth, hom, glove , spitting, face slapping, trust games, edge play, femdom, bdsm, cybill troy

Cybill Troy's rubber gimp slave has already been coerced by his owner into performing his very first urethral sounding against all of desperate and ignored protests.

Strapped even tighter into the binding confines of the rubber body-bag that traps him, the slave has his gag and head harness removed, immediately followed by Cybill's gloved fingers invading his mouth.

Amused by the wretched gagging her slave succumbs to as she fills his mouth and lungs with her thick cigarette smoke, instantly trapping her smoke deep within him by securing one of her elbow-high red latex gloves clamped airtight over the mouth of his rubber hood.

He struggles to hold the lungfuls of burning smoke, but unable to displease his mistress, he just holds her smoke inside of him until his eyes tear and his face turns red, and until Cybill Troy has graciously removed her slick latex hand from over his mouth.

"You can do better than that... I know you can, for me." Mistress Troy laughs.

Again and again after a deep breath, Cybill holds the airtight layers of rubber over his mouth and face, increasing pressure and intensity higher and higher and higher, and longer and longer and longer, just to see how much longer the slave can survive under her gloves each time.

This slave's obedience may mean the end of him, but he must trust that his Owner and goddess Cybill Troy knows his abilities ,and how viciously she can push his quest for oxygen, much better than he does.

If she decides that he doesn't need air, then he doesn't need air. Despite his thrashing and gasping, and shaking,Cybill does not let us. Her slave's devotion will be proven at any cost for the honor of his perfect latex ass on his face

Duration: 10:44
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3419kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 284.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Extreme Rubber Glove

9. mobi660

FemDom Wife Swap
    [​IMG]

Genres: pussy, worship, fetish, high heels, ass, fucking, rubber, cybil, hood, dildo, tease, femdom, humiliation, tits, strapon

Stella's Slave-Husband learns that I'm more of a man than he'll ever be! If anyone is having sex here, it'll be superior women tormenting a slave.
    Turned on from relentlessly teasing her slave, Stella decides she wants some cock to satisfy her. What she doesn't tell her slave though, that the cock she'll be fucking is MINE! I bend her over his face, him with how close yet helpless he is, fucking her from behind just inches from his face with my big pink rubber cock. If he's lucky, he'll be able taste her!
    When I flip Stella over onto her back, I let him lick my spit out of her wet pussy before pounding his wife again. He needs to know that his pathetic slave dick will never satisfy her like another strong, dominant woman's!
    After being to endure having his wife fucked and completely satisfied inches from his face, reduced to cuckold fuck furniture, I ram my cock covered in his wife's sweet pussy juice down his throat, making him thank me for the privilege of tasting her at all!

Duration: 12:00
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 248.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download FemDom Wife Swap

10. mobi660

Fuck Your Balls! (Nuts Nailed into Humber, Burned & Whipped)
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, fetish, humiliation, humbler, whipping, burning, smoking, spitting, gloves, chastity, cybill troy, andrea untamed

Dominas Cybill Troy and Andrea Untamed take extreme measures to ensure that their slave's ball are properly destroyed by using a hammer and nails to secure his nuts to the wooden humbler before burning his scrotum with cigarettes and whipping them into a pulp.

Duration: 11:16
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1449kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 133.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fuck Your Balls! (Nuts Nailed into Humber, Burned & Whipped)

11. mobi660

Gas Mask Ashtray
    [​IMG]

Genres: femdom, gummi, french inhale, bdsm, hood, rubber, heel sucking, nipple, gas mask, mask, boot worship, thigh high, latex, inhalation, fetish

Strapped down to the table and into a heavy rubber gas mask, I pin my slave down, and use the hose to fill his lungs with breath after breath of my smoke, even as he struggles, coughs, and gags. When I remove the mask, he serves as a tradition ashtray while being teased and tormented by the sharp heels of my thigh high boots, to worship them as he's filled with my ash and spit.
    As he sucks my stiletto heel, I tease him with my sweaty body, making sure he knows he'll never be lucky enough to be the one who licks off the salty sweat.

Format: flv
    Duration: 10:57
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 112.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gas Mask Ashtray

12. mobi660

Gaping Anal Whore
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, fetish, humiliation, , boots, hand over mouth, bondage, hand , glove , gloves, andrea untamed

Cybill Troy, along with an arsenal of her largest rubber cocks, work her whore gimp slave up into a gaping anal slut. When her biggest dick isnt big enough, she adds 4 fingers with it and just keeps stretching his asshole beyond repair!

Duration: 9:21
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 2215kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 159.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gaping Anal Whore

13. mobi660

Mistress Kandy - It's Time to Remove your Makeup with My Ass
    [​IMG]

Studio: ClubStiletto
    Cast: Mistress Kandy

It's been a busy day for Kandy's sissy nikki, house cleaning and sucking cock, and as this scene opens the sissy is on the floor with her head in the face sitting box. Kandy explains that she likes to remove the sissy's makeup with her ass. Kandy sits onto her sluts face and slides her ass up and down smearing the makeup all over the place. "I'll make sure this makeup is all gone so in the morning she has to apply it all over again and get herself pretty for the men I have coming over to get blowjobs, get their asses rimmed and fuck her sloppy little snatch" Kandy says with a chuckle.

Kandy points out the sissy's chastity belt and says it is permanent. She allows her dirty little girl to play with her berries giving her limited pleasure. Kandy separates her ass cheeks and shows her delicious puckered asshole and you can see the makeup has been transferred all over her ass. Nikki does look dreadful so Kandy slaps her cum filled berries and tells her what tomorrow will be like, how she will get herself prettied up again and then spend the day on her knees attending to men. Finally She orders the sissy to crawl over to her toilet table. As Nikki slinks away Kandy pulls her panties to the side and gives you a perfect view of her divine pussy, the source of the sissy's bedtime beverage.

Duration: 5:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9688kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 406.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Kandy - It's Time to Remove your Makeup with My Ass

14. mobi660

Double Cane Thrashing
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, asian, canning, military, boots, thigh, spanking, caning, fetish, judicial, extreme, pain, cybil, an li

These gorgeous rubber-clad Mistresses have one common goal: the pain and suffering of their captive prisoner.
    Once he is completely broken down by the constant, unending barrage of sadistic cane strokes, he can be remade into the perfect slave.

Duration: 12:40
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 165.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Double Cane Thrashing

15. mobi660

Dosed & Fucked Up the Ass
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, boots, smoking, human ashtray, strapon, strap-on, strap on, fucking, hand over mouth, femdom, femdom sex, pantyhose, pegging, dildo

It doesn't take much to coerce and reduce my rubber gimp slave to a willing anal whore for my amusement... all it takes is a few rounds of rush and some ball abuse to get his slutty ass in the air and open for my big black Man-O-War cock and an anal plug that inflates to the size of his head.
    Helpless and too dosed to defend himself against my sadistic whims, I take my sweet time turning him inside out like a good fuck puppet.

Duration: 21:58
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 283.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dosed & Fucked Up the Ass

16. mobi660

Electro Cock Sounding
    [​IMG]

Genres: latex, rubber, catsuit, humiliation, tease & denial, cock torture, sounds, sounding, urethral dilation, femdom, tease, orgasm denial, chastity, luzia lowe, cbt

In order to earn a brief release from his chastity sentence, Mistress Luzia Lowe's slave has agreed to do anything his Owner desires. But in this dungeon, an unlocked penis must suffer and suffer he will.
    With 3 terrifying electric clamps latched to his cock and balls, the slave is already shaking with pain before the sadistic Domina takes his release to the next level by fucking his urethra with her rosebud sounds.
    Luzia can only laugh at the tormented slave's fate, but after all, he did get unlocked and fucked, just not how he had hoped.

Duration: 12:27
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 151.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Electro Cock Sounding

17. mobi660

Strap-on Suspension
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Susi

Mistress Susi catches her favorite slut just hanging around.
    Too bad for him that his asshole and her girlcock are just inches away.
    Mistress Susi uses her sexy hands to stroke and tease him to arousal.
    Will she let him cum? You will just have to watch.

Duration: 10:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 302.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strap-on Suspension

18. mobi660

Milking Him
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, and Milking Him...

Duration: 10:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 381.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Milking Him

19. mobi660

The Tale Of Catpig, Part 1
    [​IMG]

Studio: MenAreSlaves.
    Genres: Femdom

This video is a little different from our typical videos. Princess Leya has a personal financial slave that she drains and humiliates regularly, and this time we decided to film some very raw footage of her as she greets him. It ended up being quite a bit of footage and I left it all in unedited, and split it all up into four parts. The clips are long but it makes for an interesting look into the life of a very real slave. In this first part Princess Leya arrives at the house and surprises her slave who she calls catpig as she brought along her gorgeous vanilla girlfriend Karley. Turns out though that Karley is quite naturally dominant and it doesn't take long for her to fully embrace femdom as both girls use and humiliate this slave.

Duration: 15:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2765kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 337.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Tale Of Catpig, Part 1

20. mobi660

Electro Clinic
    [​IMG]

Genres: medical, rubber, gloves, estim, tens, buttplug, anal, strapon, femdom, electric, bdsm, fetish, cock, ass, fucking

My patient's excruciatingly painful treatment involves both his electrical currants to his cock as well as a large steel electric probe up his ass.
    In order to control the sexuality of male specimens, I must first push them to their limit with a painful exam, overloading their senses with an oddly pleasurable pain that leaves them simultaneously begging for mercy and hard as a rock!

Duration: 9:24
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1556kbps
    Audio: 143kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 114.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Electro Clinic