BallBusted and Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Dec 26, 2015.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballbusting fuck

Filesize: 615 MB
    Duration: 00:26:59
    Resolution: 1024x576
    Video: WMV, , 3000 Kbps
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Genre: CBT, Ballbusting

Download: Depfile.com

uck.part1.rar
    uck.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tardy Testical Justice

For those that love realism, this ballbusting clip is for you. It turns out this slave has flakes on both of us at different times in the past and now that we have him here together we make this one personal! He obviously doesnt give a hoot about our time so why should we care how long his balls take to recover? If the ever recover!

This slave is obsessed with Princess Carmela in real life because he knows how hard she kicks and that she really doesnt care about hurting people. The fact that she is the one that he flaked on is just ironic.

Goddess Nikkole

Filesize: 944 MB
    Duration: 00:07:29
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 59.940 fps, 17.4 Mbps
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 Kbps

TESTICAL.part1.rar
    TESTICAL.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Assburn - CBT

Filesize: 44.2 MB
    Duration: 00:08:21
    Resolution: 864x480
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 600 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Assburn.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kick The Donkey

So we were all hanging out and decided to play a game in the backyard with a slave and film it for our store. We call it "Kick The Donkey". :) We basically take turns riding up on the slave's shoulders while the other girl tries to bring it down by kicking it in the nuts! We count the kicks it takes to "drop" the slave to its knees and when it finally goes down, we switch places and its the other girls turn to kick! SO much fun! (for US)
    Download the clip to see who wins! (hint- the slave always loses! LOL)

Filesize: 493 MB
    Duration: 00:08:25
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7989 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

DONKEY.part1.rar
    DONKEY.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oiled Goddess Ballbusts Nude

Goddess Amadahy ballbusts her lowly pig slave. She is stunningly beautiful. Her Goddess body is nude and oiled to shining perfection. She wears very tall black boots, thigh high and also shinned to perfection. She emits little moans of pleasure while he makes grunting sounds in pain. The kicks are all hard, accurate, and merciless. The pig slave is brought to its knees again and again by Amadahy�s perfection in Her black boots. This is truly an exceptional ballbusting clip. It is as sadistic and brutal as it is sensual. A must have for fans of Amadahy and fans of Ballbusting alike!

Filesize: 605 MB
    Duration: 00:08:11
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 9583 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Nude.part1.rar
    Nude.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kick Contest: Winner By Decision

So me and Goddess Brooke decide to have a Ballkicking Contest using this ballkicking slave that we keep around the Manor. Apparently some of the other girls have really busted his balls good. And We both want some practice on Our ballkicking skills. Unfortunately, to be honest, this probably wasn't the best ballkicking video we have ever done cuz the slave kept moving and we kept missing its stupid balls. So we try to get the loser from both sides, with one of us kicking from the front, and the other kicking from behind (so the slave doesn't know where it's coming from)... but even that doesn't seem to do the trick because the loser's things keep getting in the way. FINALLY, at the end I get in a really good one and he goes down. But like seriously, to be honest, it wasn't that great. We decided that I "won" more on like a "split decision" or something because we didn't cause as much destruction as we would have liked. (But don't worry, we make up for it later with this slave haha.)

Filesize: 1.33 GB
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 17.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

DECISION.part1.rar
    DECISION.part2.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Demona & Lady Becca - Extreme cruel double cbt

The debut of our new mistress Lady Becca. She is one of Demona's best friends and really enjoys torment idiot males as you can see in her first video here. She wears an extremely sharp high heeled shoes and pin the slave cock and balls to the box. They both laugh and merciless smash the penis one after each other than at the same time. Lady Demona in sexy boots, kicks it, stomp it with full weight. They have no mercy at all while he tries to defend and scream like a piglet.

Filesize: 1.12 GB
    Duration: 00:08:48
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 18.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Double .part1.rar
    Double .part2.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CBT Session 1

Filesize: 197 MB
    Duration: 00:09:19
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 2800 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

SESSION1.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kick The Smelly Plumber

Like what good is a slave if he can't fix stuff? It's bad enough we let these pathetic losers in to the house... But like doing dishes and laundry is one thing, but we need slave that can fix stuff when things break. So we made our slave unclog the drain in the kitchen.Eww like he started to sweat and he got really stinky and it was so gross we just wanted him to finish and get out of there. So just tore mind him to hurry up we decide to kick him in the nuts while he fixed our pipes. Every time me and Princess Chanel get impatient which is all the time lol, we would remind him to hurry up with a good hard kick in the nuts that should keep him on task. Even when he was finished we wanted to remind him to mind what we say. So he gave him some more kicks to keep him in line. Holy fuck he stinks gross.

Filesize: 1.13 GB
    Duration: 00:08:50
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 18.1 Mb/s

PLUMBER.part1.rar
    PLUMBER.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Obey Melanie Ball Crushing a great reward

It's important to reward your males. Reward their obedience. So I don't mind taking a paddle to My slaves ass and spanking their balls. It's My way of saying "thank you" for a job well done. I don't like to spoil them but when I see the gleem in their eye when I crush their testicles, I know they are enjoying it as much as I am!

Filesize: 267 MB
    Duration: 00:07:26
    Video: WMV, 23.976 FPS, 4841 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

reward.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brittany Shae & Lexi Luna CBT

Filesize: 691 MB
    Duration: 00:07:59
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

luna_cbt.part1.rar
    luna_cbt.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Anna's Plan B

Miss Anna is extremely pissed at her boyfriend for cumming inside her last night when he knows to always pull out. She not only had to go to the pharmacy to get Plan B but has actually come up with her own plan to make she he never makes that mistake again. After Anna get's done destroying his sorry balls he is certainly not going to be using his broken manhood for a very long time!

Filesize: 714 MB
    Duration: 00:11:16
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8549 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

B.part1.rar
    B.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Knee The Balls

Both Princess Leya and Goddess Jessica are known for their cruelty towards male slaves. So when you put both ladies together in the same room with male slave balls, you know those balls are going to suffer a most painful fate

Filesize: 92.0 MB
    Duration: 00:03:51
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3136 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Knee.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Destroyer of Balls

Mistress Tina Kay makes her tiny, pathetic little man feel the true force of her great amazonian power as she shows his precious balls no mercy!

Filesize: 675 MB
    Duration: 00:10:39
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8547 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

DEST.part1.rar
    DEST.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Borrowed For Kicking Games (1080 HD)

Hey just a quick shout out to Goddess Rodea for let me using your ballbusting slave, thanks Girl! The mean girls are on another loser funded vacation, LOL. People should know I cant always take a full stable of slaves on with me when I travel so its good to pass them around to the others at Mean Girl Manor. Goddess Rodea was also in town and was gracious enough to let me use here ballbusting slave to have a little fun in my hotel room. Im not going without a ballbusting just because Im on the road, OMG. This was fun because every time I stopped he thought I was done but I was only taking a rest, the agony on his face when I started up again was priceless, LOL. I got this crazy idea play a game and make him name states each time I kick him, so at least he needs to take another 50 kicks, right? When his mind goes blank I punish him with harder kicks so hes fucked either way, but Im having fun! I also think its so funny how we trade and borrow each others slaves like a pieces of meat. The act of dehumanizing a man this way, AND BUSTING HIS NUTS, always puts a smile on my face. :)

Filesize: 936 MB
    Duration: 00:19:09
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 6506 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

BORR.part1.rar
    BORR.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your Poor Balls

Another video from deep in my early archives, available at a discount! It's been up-rezzed, but is still grainy and authentic and shows me about age 25. This is a very vicious ballbusting clip, a combination of several scenes in which I kick, knee, and slam my slave's cock and balls. Every time he doubles over, I am even more relentless and continue to lay into him. I am vicious throughout.. showing that I haven't really changed over the years.

Filesize: 274 MB
    Duration: 00:23:25
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1497 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Poor.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Balls Beaten Red

Mistress Kandy joins me and my chained slave for some hardcore cock and ball twisting, slapping and busting action! I smother his face and enjoy the warmth of his breath between my ass cheeks while we warm him with our hands, viciously pulling and twisting his family jewels. Mistress Kandy uses her feet and tramples his cock full weight while I kick his balls simultaneously. There is no escape for this tightly chained and locked slave. His suffering = Our amusement.

Filesize: 653 MB
    Duration: 00:10:17
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8545 kb/s

RED.part1.rar
    RED.part2.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cockboard Painful HJ

This slave gets a release...finally...but he's going to have to suffer for it. He's so horny & full of spunk even while in pain he'll still cum for me.

Filesize: 375 MB
    Duration: 00:12:46
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

HJ.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michelles Pleasure Slave 2 Cropped and Punished

Michelle is unhappy that she was not pleasured well enough when she finally had given her slave the chance to prove himself. Now he is in for a punishment he will not soon forget. Michelle decides that she wants him to suffer and she will start by punishing his cock. Michelle crops her slave's cock repeatedly and hard while scolding him and showing him that he could have had his chance to pleasure her and he blew it. She punishes and scolds him while he winces in pain, his cock getting more bruised by the second.

Filesize: 878 MB
    Duration: 00:05:48
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 20.8 Mb/s

CBT.part1.rar
    CBT.part2.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shaming Him With Ballbusting

Is there anything worse for a slave then watching his Queen play with another slave? Especially when the other slave can do something you cant. Thats precisely the meaning of this ballbusting. I got a new slave in training and his hard limit is ballbusting. So to show him how really pathetic he is I bring out not one, but two slaves for a ballbusting just to throw it in his face! I just like to kick both slaves in the nuts and then give a look of distain to my new slave to reinforce his disgraceful inabilities. I can tell by the way he kneels he is full of shame and self-loathing because he does not have the courage to take what I want to give him. As my other two slaves fall to the floor in pain and beg for more BALLBUSTING, my new slave is on the brink of crying because he knows he is not good enough. this is how I coerce pussy bitch slaves to take more pain. He is slowly going to start to like ballbusting now that he saw me dominate these other two slaves like that, LOL!

Filesize: 957 MB
    Duration: 00:07:19
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 18.1 Mb/s

SHAM.part1.rar
    SHAM.part2.rar