BallBusted and Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Dec 26, 2015.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blind Man Ballbusting

Filesize: 647 MB
    Duration: 00:08:34
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: AVI, 30.000 FPS, 8990 kb/s
    Audio: PCM, 2 channels, 1536 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, CBT, Cock Torture

Download: Depfile.com

Ball_bmb.part1.rar
    Ball_bmb.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CBT Sacrifice

Freedom comes with a painful price, and since Mistress Cybill Troy owns this slave's body completely, she decides to show him that the months spent locked in his steel chastity device are in fact a blessing. After unlocking his chastity, she instructs him to lay his cock and balls out on the hard marble pedestal for her use and abuse.
    She stomps and flattens his testicles painfully against the stone beneath her shoe, crushing his nuts just like she's already crushed his ego and soul, grinding his suffering flesh harder and harder between the sole of her stiletto heels and the rock-hard marble pedestal.
    The sadistic Mistress stomps his cock black and blue without mercy, even holding her FULL weight up by standing only on his tormented genitals with one shoe, crushing it under 120lbs of pressure between a literal rock and a hard place.
    Despite her slave's screams and panicked begging for mercy, Cybill Troy doesn't stop until he's been completely broken as a man and begs to return to the safety of indefinite chastity. He shows his gratitude for the lesson humbly kissing the very shoe that just caused him so much agony, licking her gift of spit from the pedestal before collapsing in defeat.

Filesize: 626 MB
    Duration: 00:12:03
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7002 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Ball_bts12n16.part1.rar
    Ball_bts12n16.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charlotte & Holly - Christmas Ballbustee

It's Christmas day, the presents are opened and the Turkey is in the oven. But Holly has one more treat in store for friend Charlotte and herself. She has ordered a ballbustee to come to their house and present his balls for the girls to bust as they please. It's been such a long time since their last ballbusting and Charlotte seems particularly excited at the prospect of letting rip into a guys balls once again!!! We are not quite sure that the ballbustee enjoys it quite as much as the girls. He finishes up spending quite a lot of time writhing on the floor, but the girls seem content that their skills have not faded and create the desired effect.

Filesize: 420 MB
    Duration: 00:14:00
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3995 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Ball_bustee.part1.rar
    Ball_bustee.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Elise - Down and Out Ballbusting

Filesize: 413 MB
    Duration: 00:05:28
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: AVI, 29.970 FPS, 9003 kb/s
    Audio: PCM, 2 channels, 1536 kb/s

Ball_dou.part1.rar
    Ball_dou.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Double Punishment

Filesize: 150 MB
    Duration: 00:14:41
    Resolution: 856x480
    Video: WMV, , 1400 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 32.0 kb/s

Ball_double.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dahila Rain & Harlow Ball Busting

Filesize: 670 MB
    Duration: 00:07:48
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Ball_harlow.part1.rar
    Ball_harlow.part2.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Spike Heel Pumps

Filesize: 98.9 MB
    Duration: 00:19:51
    Resolution: 352x288
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 636 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Ball_heel.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Maya Liyer - Bound For my Pleasure 1

Pt. 1: In this clip I flog the slave and he gets a taste of My snake whip. I want him in pain and in fear, I want all of his sense disrupted, I blend in some kind words in soft tones to confuse him, in this state, all of his senses are heightened, which makes dominating and punishing him all the more enjoyable. I tease him with My ass, before building up the fear and tension just with My voice and the touch of My leather gloves. I remove his ball gag and rub My ass all over his face, teasing him some more before forcing My strap-on in his mouth. This slave has never been anally before and I want him petrified as I slowly move around to his ass and start rubbing it around, he is strapped to the bench and cannot move a muscle. Put yourself in his shoes and imagine Me doing this to you. I convey through these clips My passion and enjoyment of domination. Close your eyes and listen to My voice as you imagine that it is happening to you.

Filesize: 663 MB
    Duration: 00:16:02
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 5639 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Ball_mlbfmpp1.part1.rar
    Ball_mlbfmpp1.part2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Maya Liyer - Bound For my Pleasure 2

Pt. 2: In this clip I have the slave strapped to a spanking bench with his balls in a parachute, on a leash, this pathetic slave needs to have his cock kept under control after daring to get hard in. I love tugging on a captured cock, and hang weights on it to continue the tugging action while flog the slave and tease him with My ass. I so enjoy building up the fear and tension just with My voice and the touch of My leather gloves, it makes every strike more painful when they are already in fear. I own a beautiful vintage violet wand and I use this on his ass and balls. I love the involuntary muscle contractions that this creates and the whimpers and screams of pain were music to My beautiful ears. I convey through these clips My passion and enjoyment of domination.

Filesize: 560 MB
    Duration: 00:13:48
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 5530 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Ball_mlbfmpp2.part1.rar
    Ball_mlbfmpp2.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elise - Cry Mofo

Filesize: 289 MB
    Duration: 00:07:06
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 5500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Ball_mofo.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballbusting by a Photo Model

Filesize: 21.6 MB
    Duration: 00:10:05
    Resolution: 400x224
    Video: FLV, 25.000 FPS, 256 kb/s
    Audio: MP3

Ball_photo.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ezada Sinn - Ruining a stalker's balls and orgasm

One day, while visiting a nice old town in Spain, I felt like somebody's following Me. A young guy was constantly somewhere behind Me, trying to seem detached, but never remaining too far behind. I decided to confront him, but I didn't want to make a scandal out of it, so I lead him to a secluded corner and suddenly turned around. Realizing he couldn't play the fool, as there was nothing interesting in that corner and it was obvious what he was doing there, he admitted to having followed Me. Stupid stalker, he asked for it: with several swift kicks in the balls I place him right where he belongs: kneeling at My feet, kissing them to spare his balls. OK, let's see what he's got there and if it's worth sparing. Oh, what a pervert, he's wearing Women panties! No, these balls don't deserve to be spared, they deserve to be crushed, punched and kicked. Still, the pervert seems to enjoy it. What a disgusting piece of ! Well, if he's so aroused, I will milk him, for the last time in his life, and then I will destroy his balls. But his last orgasm ever will be ruined, he doesn't deserve a real one. And then, he will have to lick his mess off the ground, it shouldn't defile this nice town!

Filesize: 102 MB
    Duration: 00:04:28
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3081 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Ball_stalker.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nadia & Goddess Valora Ball Busting

Goddess Valora and Goddess Nadia White are upset with their slave who isn't performing like he should. They force him to stand up while they bust his pathetic balls. The Goddesses take turns kicking and slapping his hanging slut sacks and leave him in a heap on the cold dungeon floor.

Filesize: 537 MB
    Duration: 00:06:14
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Ball_valora.part1.rar
    Ball_valora.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tell it to Your Girlfriend

Gisela features a girl arriving home, to find out her boyfriend has some secret desires to tell her: he wants her to kick him in the nuts. Oops. What will she say? How will she react to such a strange request? Will she test his balls with a crescendo kicking? What will she do when she kicks him with these sharp toed pumps rack his balls? What if she gets fun on this and asks him to push his luck with more kicks, harder each time?

Filesize: 101 MB
    Duration: 00:10:38
    Resolution: 856x480
    Video: WMV, , 1300 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 32.0 kb/s

Ball_yourgf.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Tessa and Mistress Tyler Aria - Double Ballbusting

Double ballbusting by Mistress Tessa and Mistress Tyler Aria. They have their two victims tied back to back and go to town on their balls. First they kick them mercilessly until they collapse to the floor and then then stomp and even jump on their balls until both of their victims are lying helplessly on the floor and gasping for breath while the two Mistresses are laughing at them.

Filesize: 520 MB
    Duration: 00:07:55
    Video: AVI, 29.970 FPS, 8906 kb/s
    Audio: MP3

https://depfile.com/H2oQg1ZPmW6
    https://depfile.com/DVFjr328mW6

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jasmine Mendez - 3 Day Cure to Ballbusting! #6 ( Final Session)

REAL TIME SESSION: Day 3 ( Final Session of MY Program)

Sadly This is our last session (for Now) so of course slave is treated EXTRA nice

Slave will come back in a month for a Check Bust just to make sure it is Cured of its Sickness

This has been a long painful process, I Cant Guarantee Slave is "Cured" but I can Guarantee he will NEVER in his life have any little ones LOL

This in now way means the last session wasn't the hardest, This time I bust Barefoot. Slave feels my powerful feet for the very last time over and over. Balls Grow Big and Round looking like they are going to bust open. I untie slave and continue to Bust and tease with boob/Ass worship followed by harder and harder busting. This further helps sink in and condition slave to "Hate" Ballbusting

Due to the intensity of this Therapy to Cure there was no Edge Play but sure lots of teasing and Punishment.

If you've yet to watch the Whole Series I suggest watching it from the begging for best Bust results to CURE your Ball- BUSTING Addiction.

This was a very expensive 3 Day Therapy running up a bill of $10,000 so if your looking to book a real 3 Day Therapy session with me for Any sickness Email when ready to pay and book

Filesize: 554 MB
    Duration: 00:10:53
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7001 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 114 kb/s

FF_3DayCure.part1.rar
    FF_3DayCure.part2.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amazing Sounds

Mistress Nikki has her slave on the bondage table and delights in some extreme CBT using ever increasing sizes of rosebuds, including two at once. The intensity of the rosebuds along with a small vibrator is so overwhelming the slave spurts his load, much to his Mistress's amusement.

Filesize: 385 MB
    Duration: 00:16:36
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3123 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

FF_Amazing.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Barefoot Ballbusting

It's time for My slave's balls to be abused. Lying down in the "doormat" position, on his knees in the "present balls" position, or just on all fours, his balls will meet My bare feet today, full contact. I will kick and stomp them, crushing them under My soles, hurting My slave harder and harder. his balls are Mine, but the pain will still be his, while the pleasure will be Mine. As it should be.

Filesize: 247 MB
    Duration: 00:07:58
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4169 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

FF_Barefoot.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Trish - Fast and Rough Beatdown

As she approaches slave m Mistress Trish gives him a sense of the beatdown brutality about to be unleashed on him by menacingly punching her against her hand. She backs him into the corner as she unleashes a series of hard punches on his chest and stomach. Within mere seconds she punches the slave a good number of times, tenderizing his body so that she can round house kick those spots with her muscular legs a few painful times before punching him some more, slapping his face, and kicking him hard in the nuts. The blows, relentless, keep on coming as Trish alternates non-stop between punches, slaps, body kicks, and nut punts. Trish uses every part of her insanely sexy muscular body to pulverize the slave, keep him on his toes, and perpetually in pain of one variety or another. Ignoring how breathless and broken he is becoming she fucks with him however she pleases until she is satisfied. Hmmm, so good, she purrs as he doubles over in pain, and, one more ball shot. He dutifully drags himself back up and just as quickly is double over again as Trish punts him hard in the nuts.

Filesize: 129 MB
    Duration: 00:03:41
    Resolution: 654x480
    Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 4632 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

FF_Beatdown.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Becoming Her Slave

The beautiful Miss Fox enters the bondage shed and examines her slave who has been locked up for some time. She takes him out and examines his body and pierced cock and decides to start today's training on the electric smother chair. He responds well to the teasing and stimulus of her amazing body as his head is thrust between her thighs as she soothes him with her sexy voice. She then turns around and places her voluptuous bum on his face, over and over as he begs for more. Satisfied with his progress he is then locked in chains his nipples and cock exposed to her various torments, she breaks him down slowly with continual torment and teasing until she allows him to cum with the Doxy wand.

Filesize: 577 MB
    Duration: 00:25:42
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3020 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

FF_Becoming.part1.rar
    FF_Becoming.part2.rar