BallBusted and Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Dec 26, 2015.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kat - Beer Bust

This alcholic was so desperate for a drink that he broke into Kat's apartment and raided her beer fridge! Obviously if he had have known who's apartment he was breaking into and what consequences lay in store for him he would have steered well clear. But he didn't! kat is in fine form and unleashes those powerful legs into action and gives his balls a real hard pounding. She is wearing some pretty hard knee high boots and combined with some hard, swift acuracy this intruder is dropped to the floor repeatedly! Surely this amount of pain is enough to put any man off drinking for life!?

Filesize: 290 MB
    Duration: 00:12:41
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2995 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, CBT, Cock Torture

Download: Depfile.com

FF_BeerBust.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Dogs Bollocks

Wiggins has come to school without his homework, claiming that the dog ate it. However, strict teacher Miss Syren doesn't believe him and decides that this pupil must be punished. Poor old Wiggins is forced to strip naked and take some rather harsh ball abuse from his strict teacher. Hard kicks, knees and slaps are administered to the naughty boy and he writhes and moans in agony, but Syren shows no pitty or mercy!

Filesize: 414 MB
    Duration: 00:09:25
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5952 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

FF_Bollocks.part1.rar
    FF_Bollocks.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victoria Valente - Beaten Up By The Maid

This maid has enough of impudent men molesting and grabbing after maids in hotel rooms. So he gets first a hard lesson with the carpet beater on his ass! More corporal and verbal punishment. Then he gets the most painful punishment for each man by hard and ruthless ball kicking.

Filesize: 420 MB
    Duration: 00:10:53
    Video: MP4, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

FF_ByTheMa.part1.rar
    FF_ByTheMa.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yasmin Scott - Caged Erection

Mistress Yasmin's slave has been begging to have his cock locked in chastity since it's been a long time fantasy of his. Her slave finds out reality is a cruel bitch as Yasmin is an evil Mistress who buys the most sadistic chastity device on the market. Now every erection he will feel the extra sharp & jagged spikes digging deep into his helpless cock. Yasmin makes sure he wishes he had never begged for chastity while he screams out in pain from her torturous vibrator and powerful cunt!

Filesize: 913 MB
    Duration: 00:11:17
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

FF_CagedE.part1.rar
    FF_CagedE.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kristina Rose - Cheerleader Ball Sadist

Cruel cheerleader captain Kristina Rose needs help practicing her cheer routine, and who better to help than her infatuated wannabe cheer boy. She knows he will do anything she says to get on the squad and his balls will make a perfect target to work on her high kicks. She really enjoys herself as she relentlessly nails his balls with hard kick after hard kick. She strips him naked and continues her cruel kicking target practice. He repeatedly falls to the ground from her painful testicle bludgeoning but she just laughs at him and drags him to his feet for more high kicks. This new practice method really helps her kicking form and sends the boy off to fetch the rest of the squad once she is done abusing his battered nuts!

Filesize: 990 MB
    Duration: 00:12:12

FF_Cheerleader.part1.rar
    FF_Cheerleader.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sexy Chichi Kicks Balls

Chichi lays down the law on Lance�s balls in this clip. She is extremely sensual in between real hard kicks n a few knees 2 his balls.

She loves giving him a boner, just to slam his nuts with her high heels.

His balls are hers now.

Filesize: 183 MB
    Duration: 00:09:45
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

FF_Chichi.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Girlfriend Enjoys My Slave 3

I have been telling my girlfriend a lot on how I us slave 0 as my rubber toy. How I put him in from head to toe in latex and tie him up so I can use him like a latex doll. I have put on long black latex gloves while she wears the same in in red. He is tied tightly to the examination table with red rope. With a blindfold and latex gag he won't disturb us while we can do to his body what we want. First we touch and stroke his rubberized body checking the restraints. I then open his crotch zipper revealing his penis in a red rubber condom. We play with it for a while until I pull it of to reveal his penis. His dick and balls are tied off with thin latex straps keeping him perfectly hard. Then I insert a metal sound into his urethra, fucking his hard dick. She is so intrigued that I pass her the sound and she eagerly fucks his penis as well. She obviously loves that control, defiling his hard member. Then I push a ring with plug over his glans plugging his peehole nice and tight while she keeps on touching and squeezing his balls. We then clamp two vibrating clamps to the ring, vibrating the sound in his dick. There is absolutely nothing he can do about it while we have our fun and she is discovering her sadistic tendencies. With more vibrations and our latex fingers rubbing and squeezing his dick he has no chance but to cum, shooting his load all over our rubber gloves and moan into the gag. Then we just leave him there while we go upstairs. Cellar-slaves are just sooo convenient.

Filesize: 210 MB
    Duration: 00:14:50
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1918 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 56.0 kb/s

FF_EnjoysMy.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Krystal & Shay - "Festive Flash"

Shay and Krystal are confronted by a dirty flasher and put their pointy black boots to good use and kick the guy repeatedly hard in the bollocks! He cries in pain but these girls don't care. These vicious booted ladies have found some new entertainment for the Christmas party and they are going to enjoy every last kick of it!

Filesize: 428 MB
    Duration: 00:11:56
    Resolution: 1440x1080
    Video: WMV, , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

FF_FestiveFlash.part1.rar
    FF_FestiveFlash.part2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ella Kross - Poor Slave Had A Blue Balls For Weeks!

"Today I have a fun game for you," I tell my slave as he stands naked before me with his hands behind his back. I inform him that I`m going to kick him in the balls ten times, and if drops to the floor he`s going to owe me $100.00. If he manages to handle the pain and stay standing, however, I`m going to reward him by showing him my perfect tits. With the rules laid out, I start the game and deliver two painful blows to his nuts. He almost falls, but manages to rise to his feet once again. I continue kicking him directly in his swollen balls with my high-heels as he cries out in agony. Will he manage to keep on his feet or will he be owing me money? Watch and find out!

Filesize: 263 MB
    Duration: 00:07:18
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4700 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

FF_ForWeeks.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Or Princess Fundraiser

It's time to make Mean Girl Manor great again. And who is the best candidate to do it? Princess Chanel of course. We've brought Trump to MGM so that he can donate toward a really good cause. Our Princess Fund! Dirty old guys like Trump get hit up for money all the time. Well, Chanel isn't all that polite when it comes to 'hitting him up' for fundraiser money. She tends to have a very violent way of asking for things. Like swift kicks in the balls, demanding his stupid ass give Her and me BOTH new cars. And this guy wants to be president? Please! He can't even take kicks from a few hot girls and is agreeing to give us millions AND expensive cars just to get us to stop. Maybe WE should be president. The Mean Girls. All TEN of us. We already have you losers bowing to us, so why not?

Filesize: 608 MB
    Duration: 00:08:55
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 9357 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

FF_Fundraiser.part1.rar
    FF_Fundraiser.part2.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gigi Allens - Bitches Get Stiches

Miss Gigi's business practices may be a bit extreme but that is only because she is the best at turning cry baby boys into tough men. When Dante returns asking for his money back because Gigi is to mean she ends up showing him how much of an Amazon bitch she really is. His poor balls are crushed, stomped and completely destroyed until he is crying for mercy like the little wimp he will always be.

Filesize: 685 MB
    Duration: 00:10:42
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8634 kb/s

FF_GetStitches.part1.rar
    FF_GetStitches.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sarah Diavola - How to Break a Man

CUSTOM REQUEST: "You are dressed with your feminine swinging kneelengh skirt and heeled boots (please not overknee boots), and thinking about your self defence action lesson , and what you have to do against a man. You are standing sidewards to the camera and say , that it is very effective, to knee the balls and that it is very important to do this in the right way. Then you raise your knee slowly a few times and explain that you crush the testicles with the knee against the groin, then you raise your knee very swiftly, maybe 3-5 times.

In the second part of the little story you demonstrate this with your naked victim, camera angle sidewards. You show the right way to knee the balls, at first very slowy and hold your knee against his ballsack, view from the side. Then you raise your knee swiftly a few times to the balls - but you stop your movement very close before you crush the scrotum. You say that you have the power and energy to hurt him very much and put him out of action. After the fast demonstration with stopping before you crush the balls, you knee him really very hard repeatedly in his ballsack and he goes down to floor. If the slave resists your body blow, you are laying your hands behind his neck and pulled his head down against your raising knee to crush his nose. You are really thrilled, how effective your action was, and you finish him with a few hard boot kicks to his body and balls, while the slave is lying on the floor. After he is almost passing out with pain, you leave the room."

Filesize: 768 MB
    Duration: 00:13:37
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7728 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

FF_HowToBreak.part1.rar
    FF_HowToBreak.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crushing Jewels

Filesize: 32.8 MB
    Duration: 00:07:55
    Resolution: 400x300
    Video: FLV, 25.000 FPS, 419 kb/s
    Audio: MP3

FF_Jewels.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CBT by the British Ladies

Amazing Asian Goddess Maya and breathtaking Mistress Courtney are out on a lonely sidewalk smoking cigarettes as a guy is coming by. He is hitting on them and the Ladies say, we can have some fun, but we like different kind of fun, want to come with us? So he follows them... weakened by their power and sex apeal, he quickly is finding himself on the bed with a mask on enduring a lot of sadistic games, like trampling, cock torture and humiliation

Filesize: 753 MB
    Duration: 00:25:27
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

FF_Ladies.part1.rar
    FF_Ladies.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amadahy - Leg Fucking and Ball Busting

Goddess Amadahy - Leg Fucking and Ball Busting

Amadahy teases an especially pathetic slave by letting it fuck her legs. Its so funny to watch it desperately try to fuck her tight, muscular, calves. Amadahy spits into the slave several times. It is just a spittoon and an erection, nothing more. It fucks Amadahys silky smooth black nylons. Amadahy thinks the slave is starting to like the leg fucking a little too much. His balls are for kicking, not for cumming!!! Amadahy ball kicks the slave until Shes satisfied. The frustrated slave is in agony. But seriously, hes not allowed to cum from leg fucking! He deserved those ball kicks!

Filesize: 360 MB
    Duration: 00:07:48
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

FF_LegFuc.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sablique Von Luxe - Little Man Kicked In

Amazon Goddess Sablique enjoys being cruel to submissive men and her favorite part of them to abuse is their oh so very sensitive balls. She has her wimpy little slave locked to her hoist and totally vulnerable to her ballbusting pleasure as she raises him off the floor. Sablique has absolutely no mercy for him as she remorselessly brutalizes his exposed gonads and why should she? This is so much fun for her! This is what gets her off and he is just her slave to abuse however she desires. She digs her nails into his tender balls, slaps and punches them, and delivers brutal ball crushing kick after kick square in the nuts. Her poor slave can't even fall to the floor as she has him strung up by the hoist. Until she tires of her sadistic fun, he will have to endure whatever testicular torment she dishes out.

Filesize: 1.15 GB
    Duration: 00:14:37

FF_ManKickedIn.part1.rar
    FF_ManKickedIn.part2.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Arina - No Move Ballkicking

Gorgeous Mistress Arina, wearing caramel coloured high heeled boots really seduces her own slave, totally spread and tied up hard. That weak bitch cannot move so cruel Arina is doing everything She wants. Great force and perfect accuracy make the kicks real giants. Squealing slave is writhing in severe pain. Huge, swollen balls mean it was a pretty nice ballkicking session.

Filesize: 384 MB
    Duration: 00:08:01
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 7000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

FF_NoMove.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Punishing His Nuts

It almost seems like men�s balls shrivel just a little when in the presence of Princess Leya. That�s likely because she has a tendency to torture them, to repeatedly smack a man�s balls over and over again often for no particular reason. At least today she is rewarding the slave by letting him kiss her ass once in exchange for his ball suffering. Doesn�t look like this slave has much stamina today though as it doesn�t take long for him to hit the floor in pain, unable to handle any more attacks to his scrotal sac.

Filesize: 283 MB
    Duration: 00:02:46
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 14.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

FF_Nuts.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Chanel & Mistress Blackdiamoond - Ballbusting Party

We simply love kicking men in the balls, we find it so funny when we make a solid connection and the man is then in severe pain, this is our slave whom I sent to Hospital last year, obviously ball ballbusting is very scary for him these days because he almost had one of his balls removed because of internal leakage, Mistress Blackdiamoond has to work him in nice and slowly, some nice solid kicks, nice powerful knees and some cock and ball squashing under her sexy platform high heels.

Filesize: 311 MB
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Video: WMV, 11.581 FPS, 4500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

FF_Party.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Your Poor Balls

Another video from deep in my early archives, available at a discount! It's been up-rezzed, but is still grainy and authentic and shows me about age 25. This is a very vicious ballbusting clip, a combination of several scenes in which I kick, knee, and slam my slave's cock and balls. Every time he doubles over, I am even more relentless and continue to lay into him. I am vicious throughout.. showing that I haven't really changed over the years.

Filesize: 274 MB
    Duration: 00:23:25
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1497 kb/s

FF_Poor.rar