BallBusted and Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Dec 26, 2015.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victoria Valente - Leg Fucker

Lady Valente has a new toy in her inescapable stocks and whilst her slave is immobilised, she teases him with her sweaty feet, enveloped by fully fashioned stockings. She smothers his face with both feet n gives him occasional relief by allowing him to slide his cock between her calves. She mixes up the pleasure and pain by crushing, kicking and slapping his balls, after all. a slave can't have too much pleasure!

Filesize: 231 MB
    Duration: 00:18:21
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1581 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 93.9 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Depfile.com

CBT_VictoriaLegFucker.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Valente has a new toy in her inescapable stocks and whilst her slave is immobilised, she teases him with her sweaty feet, enveloped by fully fashioned stockings. She smothers his face with both feet n gives him occasional relief by allowing him to slide his cock between her calves. She mixes up the pleasure and pain by crushing, kicking and slapping his balls, after all. a slave can't have too much pleasure!

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dixie Comet - The Dixie Kicks

Going a year without kicking a guy in the nuts is far too long for a sadist like Dixie Comet. It's time she makes up for lost time and really gives slave andy a long hard ball busting. Hopefully slave andy's balls are ready for the terror Miss Dixie is about to unleash.

Filesize: 117 MB
    Duration: 00:05:17
    Resolution: 856x480
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2971 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 114 kb/s

CBT_TheDixieKicks.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Going a year without kicking a guy in the nuts is far too long for a sadist like Dixie Comet. It's time she makes up for lost time and really gives slave andy a long hard ball busting. Hopefully slave andy's balls are ready for the terror Miss Dixie is about to unleash.

CBT_TheDixieKicks.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These Balls Are For Busting

I come home and catch My slave trying to get out of his chastity belt! Now his balls are going to pay the price. I beat his balls and dick. I spank his ass and he learns a lesson he wont forget. But I'm not done with those balls. I string his nuts up with him in bondage and now I can really have some fun pounding his sac!

Filesize: 719 MB
    Duration: 00:09:25
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

CBT_TheseBallsAreForBusting.part1.rar
    CBT_TheseBallsAreForBusting.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I come home and catch My slave trying to get out of his chastity belt! Now his balls are going to pay the price. I beat his balls and dick. I spank his ass and he learns a lesson he wont forget. But I'm not done with those balls. I string his nuts up with him in bondage and now I can really have some fun pounding his sac!

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Elise - Bloody Ballbusting

Filesize: 77.9 MB
    Duration: 00:08:11
    Resolution: 630x354
    Video: FLV, 30.000 FPS, 1200 kb/s
    Audio: MP3

CBT_Theykickhimuntillhisballsburstopen.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tricked Into Ballbusting

Hoping to get a little action this dummy will agree to anything. I coyly get him to play along with a little game that ends up in his balls getting destroyed. Ha ha!

Filesize: 466 MB
    Duration: 00:15:50
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

CBT_TrickedIntoBallbusting.part1.rar
    CBT_TrickedIntoBallbusting.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tricked Into Ballbusting

Hoping to get a little action this dummy will agree to anything. I coyly get him to play along with a little game that ends up in his balls getting destroyed. Ha ha!

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Dometria - Ultimate Ballbusting Challenge

I love ballbusting. Cardio and sadism all in one. What's not to like? This hardcore player has brought me his balls. He looks like a beautiful Jesus-boy with his stubble and long curly hair and I am going to give his balls sheer hell for the next thirty minutes. If you ever wondered how 'real' ballbusting is, you won't wonder after this. I wanted close-ups of actual impact so you can see the balls flatten, jump and jerk as the kicks and punches go in, so you can see exactly how hard I am pummeling those nuts. The slave keeps a hard on through most of the session and sometimes he gets even harder the more I batter him. This guy must have titanium nuts!! That's ultimate ballbusting. As you know, I am a martial arts trained bodybuilder, so when I bust there is no doubting the force and power involved. I begin with a hundred frontal kicks in the balls and then pump heavy rapid knee piledrivers into his groin. Using the overhead bars in my dungeon I swing in the air to deliver flying double-kicks into his nuts. When he does go down in total agony, I reviove him with the smell of my cunt, then stamp on his nuts in return. And that is only the beginning.

Filesize: 323 MB
    Duration: 00:10:28
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 4166 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

CBT_UltimateBallbustingChallenge.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love ballbusting. Cardio and sadism all in one. What's not to like? This hardcore player has brought me his balls. He looks like a beautiful Jesus-boy with his stubble and long curly hair and I am going to give his balls sheer hell for the next thirty minutes. If you ever wondered how 'real' ballbusting is, you won't wonder after this. I wanted close-ups of actual impact so you can see the balls flatten, jump and jerk as the kicks and punches go in, so you can see exactly how hard I am pummeling those nuts. The slave keeps a hard on through most of the session and sometimes he gets even harder the more I batter him. This guy must have titanium nuts!! That's ultimate ballbusting. As you know, I am a martial arts trained bodybuilder, so when I bust there is no doubting the force and power involved. I begin with a hundred frontal kicks in the balls and then pump heavy rapid knee piledrivers into his groin. Using the overhead bars in my dungeon I swing in the air to deliver flying double-kicks into his nuts. When he does go down in total agony, I reviove him with the smell of my cunt, then stamp on his nuts in return. And that is only the beginning.

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - Wait Til She Hears You

Found in my tape archives, one of my earliest videos! (Video retains original 4:3 ratio but has been upconverted to HD for modern viewing. Because of this lack of video quality, this video is available at a large discount.I have two slaves awaiting my pleasure-- one on the cross and one in the cage. My male slave begins to get cheeky with Kelle, who tells him that he'll be in trouble when I come in. She's right, of course, because I'm quite perturbed when I find his attitude less than stellar. I decide to teach him the rror of his ways with some very harsh CBT. Weights, ropes, spikes, ball crushers, crops, and more await his badly behaved cock and balls. I keep him hard throughout my teasing him with my hands and body so he can take more of my abuse.Kelle watches his painful lesson, knowing she must wait her turn.

Filesize: 584 MB
    Duration: 00:19:27
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3995 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

CBT_WaitTilSheHearsYou.part1.rar
    CBT_WaitTilSheHearsYou.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lucy Zara - Lucy Zara Solo Ball Busting

Lucy's very first Solo Ball Busting/Cock Kicking Clip...watch as she tramples his Cock & Balls while he is under her Stocking clad feet...then get the full force from her Kicks & Knees to his Balls.

Filesize: 397 MB
    Duration: 00:05:26
    Video: MOV, 25.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 110 kb/s

CBT_ZaraSoloBallbusting.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CBT_TheDixieKicks.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tricked Into Ballbusting

21. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tia, Arianna, Natalia - 18 Birthday Kicks For Tia

Arianna gives me another gift for my 18th birthday- a slave for me to kick in the balls 18 times!! Fun!!! So she holds it up and commands it to spread its legs for me so I can kick it over and over with my SPIKED shoes. They should do some damage lol. They have sharp metal spikes all over them.

It's my first time though so I'm like not not really good with my aim and getting used to kicking losers in the balls. Arianna takes a turn coz she wants to have some fun too and she kicks a little harder. She is able to drop the slave a few times better than me. But I plan on practicing...like a LOT. LOL.

Filesize: 523 MB
    Duration: 00:05:59
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

Download: Depfile

CBT_18BirthdayKicksForTia.part1.rar
    CBT_18BirthdayKicksForTia.part2.rar

24. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charlotte Stokely & Empress Jennifer - Ballbusted by Charlotte Stokely

Ahh Yes! This dork has waited in a cage wearing a pathetic mask, just to meet his favorite porn star...ME. He actually thinks he will be able to worship me and maybe more. Well...I'll give him more! How about a good ball-busting, Haha! Awe, you thought I would be kind to a fan? Don't worry..I will throw in a few love taps with my sexy black high heels as I slowly destroy your nuts. However, Empress Jennifer doesn't seem to have time for any.

Filesize: 583 MB
    Duration: 00:17:37
    Resolution: 1440x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4491 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

CBT_BallbustedByCharlotteStokely.part1.rar
    CBT_BallbustedByCharlotteStokely.part2.rar

25. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carmela & Harley - Balls Kicked To Mush

Goddess Harley and I agree, The Mean Girls need a new SLAVE BODY GUARD for the Manor. but regular body guards have BALLS- and balls are weak and distract men. There are just waay to many HOT girls here for a regular slave to do his job right. We Mean Girls need a dedicated, committed, NUTLESS EUNUCH SLAVE to stay focused on its job. So we picked a random slave to be our new eunuch bitch. Of course, there are several ways of castrating a slave but none are as much fun as strapped him into our "Ballbusting Device of " and kicking his ball to utter MUSH. (This thing is BRUTAL- literally ALL of the slaves at The Manor fear being locked into this thing! You might as well just say goodbye to your ballsLOL!) There is no way this loser could get out when the straps are pulled tight, his hands cuffed, legs in straps and of course a hot girl holding on to his leash at all times! We take turns demolishing his testicles with ultra-hard kicks to the slaves nuts until its balls are PULP. Sometimes he get so distressed he foolishly attempts to close his legs but we just crank the wenches some more and pull his legs back into passion as needed. Even if it takes all night to completely destroy its balls, it will be worth it. Besides this is what we do for fun anywayLOL!

And just a little background on this clip- we REALLY hurt this slave. Its balls really WERE turned to total much by the end of this! And he was in like total AGONY the whole time! LOL! I just kept looking into his eyes and drinking in his suffering- as he was strapped in and helpless with his balls all vulnerable and exposed to our kicks.

Filesize: 723 MB
    Duration: 00:08:16
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

CBT_BallsKickedToMush.part1.rar
    CBT_BallsKickedToMush.part2.rar

26. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boner Mutilating Kicks Leaves Slave In Need Of Stitches!

The incredible Russian gymnastics star Goddess Sandra gets into some serious penile and testicular destruction in this mercilessly cruel and unforgiving massacre. Goddess Sandra opens him up very early on kicking his hard on with all of her strength. She continues to kick minute after minute until an entire layer of flesh is pulled off the underside of his cock and with a hole in the testicles. She even goes barefoot and kicks his messy cock over and over again! These photos are a must view and can be viewed in twitter. Act quickly on this brutal erection destroying masterpiece. You will not regret it!

Filesize: 169 MB
    Duration: 00:06:55
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3278 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

CBT_BonerMutilatingKicksLeaves.rar

27. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amateur Diana Ballbusting 01

Filesize: 311 MB
    Duration: 00:20:34
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2048 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 56.0 kb/s

CBT_Diana01.rar