Ballbusted & Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Jun 9, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nadia White - Taste of Freedom

Nadia was please and decided to offer me a taste of freedom from my chastity. My penis began swelling as she started to pull off the cage. It almost wouldn't come out. She teased me with her breath, alternated with flicks of her fingers to my cum bloated balls. Freedom doesn't mean an orgasm though. She quickly tired of the game and forced my erection back into the tiny cage. Watching her stuff my meat back into that small metal cock cage turned me on just as much when editing this video. If you dream of being locked, teased and denied, you'll find yourself swelling in your cage during this clip too.

Filesize: 802 MB
    Duration: 00:10:48
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 10.2 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.0 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nari Park - Asian Stepsister Ballbusting

Nari Park's step brother has taken advantage of her and she's looking for payback. She finds him napping naked in her bed, she climbs on top of him kneeing him so hard in the balls it paralyzes him. He can't move as she continues kneeing him repeatedly crushing his sad little testicles. She stands up putting her whole body weight on his cock and balls. The she uses her big booty to crush his balls further. He's destroyed, because earlier today she was trying on clothes and he was jerking off to her like he always does when he over heard a phone call. Turns out Nari has sleep paralysis and he takes advantage waiting for her to go to sleep. Once she's out he fucks his step-sisters pretty face while she sleeps. Then he fucks her shaved pussy. He totally uses her cumming on her pussy and then going to sleep.

Filesize: 577 MB
    Duration: 00:40:40
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 1823 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Natalie Black - Double Dose of Female Domination!

This cruel Dominatrix can not get enough of humiliating and abusing men, mentally and physically! So she ordered two slaves to come to her apartment, being punished like hell! Brutal tying up of their bollocks, so that it hurts even without touching. Her slave number one immediately gets a boner, at seeing his Blond Mistress in mini skirt outfit and her sexy slender legs. So he get first a ruthless cock beating until his cock is limp again. He also could not take the face beating very well, so he got degraded. The former slave number two is now her slave number one. This might be motivation for him to take more punishment from her. So get an extreme beating of his tied up ball sack, hard face slapping and high heel kicks in the balls...

Filesize: 431 MB
    Duration: 00:11:10
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Natalie Black - Hardest CBT!

She knows how to treat her horny young slaveboy. It's extreme tease and much more denial by a tall attractive Mistress! She turns him on by letting him grab her beautiful slender legs and beat his huge boner - that he got from touching her legs - merciless and brutal down with her hairbrush. Humiliating cock comparison with a cucumber, indicating him that even his huge hard on is not big enough for her. What follows is an even harder cock and ball t*rture: Kicking him in the balls while kneeling in front of her, kicking him standing in front off her, kicking him d*ggy style, slap him brutal in the face, let him worship her ass, jerking him off and beating his dangling and cumming boner hard for an endless time, squeezing his cock to let a few last drops out...

Filesize: 448 MB
    Duration: 00:11:41
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 5253 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Queensnake and Nazryana - The Nutcrackers

Queensnake and Nazryana are kicking some balls.

Filesize: 787 MB
    Duration: 00:25:22
    Video: MP4, 50.000 FPS , 4015 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Aurora & Kitty - Femdom Dreamhouse Ballbusting

Myself n Miss Kitty are welcoming this lowly worm into our home, he must prove himself a useful asset to us. A good slave should be able to perform on demand n endure whatever sadistic games we wish to play. Today we felt like some ball crushing so he must take every kick, stomp n smack we deliver. I do so love the feel of a loser's balls squashing under my feet.

Filesize: 748 MB
    Duration: 00:12:44
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Riley Jenner - Ball Basher

Mistress Riley Jenner uses her slave's nuts for target practice. No Ball is safe!

Filesize: 942 MB
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 11.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Rose Wood - Abducted & Abused In Her Torture Chamber!

She has him trapped in the trunk of her car, force him out to go with her to her secret torture chamber. There he got tied to the cross for a severe ballbusting! 1st he seems to enjoy it partly, when she masturbates him and he get a hard on, even while she kick him in the balls. She tease him with her bare breasts n kick him endless times hard in the balls, punches his balls with her combat gloves!

Filesize: 748 MB
    Duration: 00:19:22
    Resolution: 720x576

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She Hates Balls

No Man's balls are safe when Mistress Yasmin and her nut bustin! boots are around

Filesize: 1.60 GB
    Duration: 00:19:17
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 11.5 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Liza & Sarah Jessica - Beatdown by Beautiful Dommes

Time for this cheeky slave to be taught a lesson! He continuously tries to grab us like some sort of horny but we will not tolerate this behaviour. Hard KICKS to his belly with our BOOTS and HEELS, slaps and lots of punches to his entire body will set him straight! This piece of meat will be broken and admit defeat!

Filesize: 237 MB
    Duration: 00:12:30
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sophia Fiore - Ballbusting Audition

First time Ballbuster Sophia Fiore Auditions here at BBFL for her debut Ballbusting Video!

Sophia is a 5' 11" (180.34 cm) fitness model who is tone, solid and ready to kick some balls! She boxes, wrestles and workout 6 days a week! This girl is a Ballbusting Powerhouse!

....And yes, we slowed down the best kicks, knees and punches for your viewing pleasure! Triple & Double takes as well!

In this clip: BALLBUSTING, AUDITION, CBT, KNEES, FULL FORCE KICKS, BALL STOMPING, KICKS, RUNNING KICKS, BALL ABUSE, SLOW MOTION, TRIPLE & DOUBLE TAKES OF HARD KICKS AND KNEES, BALLS, NUTS, TESTICLES, BALL PUNCHING, SPEED BAG BALL PUNCHING, BALL PULLING, BALL SQUEEZING, WHEELBARROW BALL KICKING, EBONY

Starring: SOPHIA FIORE & Bryan Balldacious

Filesize: 347 MB
    Duration: 00:14:51
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 3008 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madison - Spoiled Princess Gets What She Wants or your Balls Get it

Madison did not like the way her slave licked her shoes. She wants to kick it in the balls now. Madison kicks the slave in the testicles very hard, over and over. The slave drops to the floor in pain. Madison does not care. She makes the slave stand back up so that she can kick him some more. Madison is a pretty girl, so she gets to do whatever she wants. The slave's balls may be hurting now, but his wallet's going to hurt even worse tomorrow when she and her girlfriends raid it at the mall. Madison knows that she can do ANYTHING she wants to the slave. She's just too hot to hear "no."

Filesize: 666 MB
    Duration: 00:09:02
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS , 10000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empress Cruel & Tatjana - Kick The Doggy In The Balls

The two horny ladies tortured his doggytail before, so they fully concentrate on his doggyballs in this movie. The two devious and cruel women order him to worship one Mistress while the other pulls him brutal back by the ball leash and hindering him to get too close. This leash hurts like hell on his nuts when she even force him to stand up by pulling the leash. They abuse his balls by beating and - most painful - kicking!

Filesize: 308 MB
    Duration: 00:07:59
    Resolution: 720x576

Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Irene Boss Stimulus Package

What's wrong little brother? Has the economy got you in the doldrums? Need a little stimulus? Well loosen up that belt my droogs because it's time for a little of the old ultra violet "Irene Boss Stimulus Package".

Here's what can happen at the Compound. (Extended vacations for businessmen are available.) You may be placed in...predicament bondage with a cbt parachute. You might endure a silicon vibrating electric butt plug, electric metal cock rings, electro pads, electric bi polar nipple clamps, various electric metal butt plugs, electro sex gloves, multiple electric silicon cock rings, leather electric cbt sheaths, and many boxes by Rimba, Folsum, Pleasure Tech, and Erostech. Irene in a grey rubber catsuit and boots. Va va voom and wowie zowie! Special thank you to slave footsucker for "manning up".

Filesize: 634 MB
    Duration: 00:53:19
    Resolution: 852x480
    Video: AVI, 29.970 FPS , 1520 kb/s
    Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vanessa Vixon - Ball Collector's New Victim FULL

Vanessa Vixon has a new set of balls to abuse. Billy thinks he's just there for a little ball busting session. What he doesn't know is that she's actually going to keep his balls when they're done,

He's pretty confident at first, but Vanessa kicks and knees really hard for such a small thing. She slowly breaks him in, asking him if he's okay (as if it matters) in between kicks and knees. She looks really sexy in leggings and a tight tank top, which helps, but being turned on won't save his balls. He even get's confident enough to egg her on to go harder at first, but he soon learns that she's pretty serious.

After a long time of hard kicks, knees, squeezes and slaps (with a little sensual teasing foot job action mixed in) Vanessa leaves him tied up to the wall with his pants around his ankles. She'll be back for his balls soon. He still doesn't know that she's keeping them

Vanessa Vixon returns to Billy. He's still tied to the wall with his pants around his ankles and his balls aching. She lets him know that she's actually planning on castrating him and keeping his balls.

Vanessa is wearing fishnets, high heels, a bra and panties, and she looks amazing. Her boobs are about to pop out of her bra as she teases Billy with her body while she talks about how she wants to cut his balls off. Then she starts with the abuse. She gets on her back and plays with his cock and balls with her high heels. Should I just shish-ka-bob them now with my high heel?

Then she kicks off her shoes, stands up, and whales on his balls with some hard kicks. Awe, don't you wish you could touch me before I take your balls....?

She leaves him again to think about losing his balls. On her return she'll be taking them.

Filesize: 367 MB
    Duration: 00:26:24
    Resolution: 960x536
    Video: AVI, 29.970 FPS , 1800 kb/s
    Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Veronica - Balls Only

Veronica's latest ballbusting compilation - warm up, left nut, and right nut combined. To avoid injury, Veronica was asked to avoid the shaft. Her accurate snapping kicks made for two equally swollen balls by the end of the session.

Filesize: 202 MB
    Duration: 00:23:08
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 890 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Xi - WHEN THE BALLS BREAK, MY PUPPET WILL FALL.

Having grown irritated with my slaves constant whiney requests to be released from his incarceration in my steel pagoda cage, I decide to grant him a moment of temporary freedom. But its not without a price, I assure you. Upon his release, I immediately replace those cold, steel bars with an even colder steel chain leash and collar around his throat, to better control and manhandle him to my whims.

I order him to his knees, and immediately soccer kick him square in the nuts to take him down even lower, bringing him eye level with my gorgeous feet and stilettos. I order him to KISS AND LICK MY SHOES, which he does eagerly in between him choking and gasping for his next breath. I drag him back up by his leash, and control his every movement as I dig my dagger like stilettos into his most prized possessions. He cant move a muscle. His only option is to stand there and take my delicious agony.

Over and over I kick, stomp, slap and crush his cock and balls relentlessly, until he comes to realize that in the future he should shut the fuck up and take his punishment without complaining or whining. Because I have the power to make him whine far more loudly, squeal actually, with a good swift kick to my puppets family jewels.

Filesize: 119 MB
    Duration: 00:06:17
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 2503 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You will be busted - Goddess Dommelia, Mistress Petite

Filesize: 409 MB
    Duration: 00:15:57
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 3474 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brutal Payback Ball Destruction with Chichi Medina FULL

Lance is in quite a predicament. He had earlier made a deal with Chichi that if she let him tie her up and play with her, she could do ANYTHING she wants with him after He had no idea just how sadistic his hot little friend really is.

Now Lance is handing by his wrists from an engine crane in an empty warehouse. Chichi struts up to him in a sexy little school girl outfit with stockings and some vicious high heels. She makes it clear right away that shes very interested in destroying his balls. Slowly. Painfully. She grabs and squeezes each ball between her fingers and applies hard direct pressure with her nails, making him scream in pain. She just giggles. This is just the beginning.

Its important to Chichi that her friend Lance stays totally erect while she destroys his balls. She teases him with her PERFECT body by stripping down between BRUTAL kicks and grinding against him.

After some serious direct and hard kicks to his balls, grabs his balls one last time. I just wanna rip them off you now but I think Ill wait, because I want to save them for later. She gets close to him, rubbing her perfect huge tits against him and whispers, I want this to last long and painful

Then she struts away slowly

Chichi Medina returns to Lance. His is still hanging from the engine hook, but now she has him naked. Chichi changed into black pantyhose and white panties, but kept her same high heels on. Shes on the phone with her girlfriend, strutting around Lance, inviting her friend to come join her. Oh hes pretty vulnerable make sure you bring all your frustrations to take out on him

Lance looks terrified as Chichi explains that she invited 3 of her girlfriends to join her in breaking his balls. They will be there in an hour, which gives her a full hour to make him wish he never had balls in the first place.

Chichi doesnt waste any time. She starts with a hard kick to his nuts, and doesnt stop attacking his nuts, and teasing him to keep the pre-cum oozing for another 8 solid minutes

Filesize: 373 MB
    Duration: 00:16:37
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Heather - First Time Busting Complete

There's little I love more than breaking in a slave, conditioning them to take what I want to do to them. It pleased me that when I told this specimen that I wanted to bust his balls, he groaned in absolute fear. I had seen him is session before for some mild ball crushing and CBT with my spike heeled boots, but this session was filmed with me taking his training to another and more extreme level. You will see that each and every kick, knee and stomp hurt him tremendously, yet he took it and even begged for more at one point. It's good to hear slaves beg for me to hurt them and I'm always more than happy to oblige...

Filesize: 179 MB
    Duration: 00:12:32
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 1812 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy