Ballbusted & Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Jun 9, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Belle Dahl - Ebony Bikini Ballbusting

Filesize: 624 MB
    Duration: 00:43:49
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bentley Duran - Ballbusting Extra Credit Assignment

Filesize: 507 MB
    Duration: 00:35:28

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonnie Grey - Ballbusted & Cuckolded

Filesize: 378 MB
    Duration: 00:26:29

Download and Enjoy

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Casey Ballerini - Blonde Teen Ballerina Ballbusting

Filesize: 513 MB
    Duration: 00:36:19

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Harmony Cage - Ebony Teen Ballerina Ballbusting

Filesize: 619 MB
    Duration: 00:43:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Norah Nova - Office Boss Ballbusting

Filesize: 642 MB
    Duration: 00:45:02

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Balls at Ladies Mercy

Filesize: 221 MB
    Duration: 00:07:11
    Video: WMV
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bruna - Ballbusting Audition with Bruna

Bruna is a very cute exotic girl, but don't let her fool you with her delicate body, she can pack a lot of power with her legs. In her audition she knees, kicks, stomps, punches, squeezes, until there's not much left of his balls intact.

Filesize: 755 MB
    Duration: 00:17:24
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Calea Toxic - CBT Extreme

Calea Toxic very sexy today. See the german DOMINA today with red high heels and a beautiful fur coat. The kinky Slave under her with huge filled ball is waiting to be punished by her. She loves to stick her heels into the ball and playing on her slave with barfoot feet

Filesize: 410 MB
    Duration: 00:13:51

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Carmella & Goddess Tina - Goddess Tina's First BallBusting

Goddess Tina (my real-life cousin) has kicked a guy in the balls only ONE time in her whole life. She tells the story about it in the opening minute of this clip. But I just laugh and can't believe that she has ONLY kicked a guy in the balls ONCE! I brag that I kick losers in the balls WHENEVER I feel like it! Tina wants a demo, so I call out a slave to crawl over and let us kick it in the balls as much as we want. The slave doesn't want to get kicked in the balls, but I don't give a fuck. It better not embarrass me in front of my cousin! So eventually I have it "stand & spread 'em!" for us! And we basically just take turns destroying its balls. Tina has a ball. (Pun totally intended lol.) She can't believe that she can do this as much as she wants to losers- and get PAID for it too!

Filesize: 605 MB
    Duration: 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kara & Brook - BALLBUSTING INTERROGATION

Kara and Brook return to there apartment to find some guy sprawled across there floor butt naked, he hears them come in and try's to get to up but brook places her foot right in his crotch to keep him there while she phones the police. The police are on their way but the ladies want to do there own investigating and find out who the fuck he is. Best way to get quick honest answers is to torture someone, best way to torture a man is go straight for the balls. They kick him repeatedly between the legs while questioning him, he pleads with them to stop and that it's a honest mistake him being in there house but they don't seem convinced. I think they secretly enjoy kicking the fuck out of a pair of balls. I don't thing there's going to be much left of him after they finish for the police to question

Filesize: 369 MB
    Duration: 00:08:01

Download and Enjoy

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sophie - KICK THE SEXUAL DEVIANT

Sophie's been getting a lot of complaints about a fat loser who's been a bit of sexual deviant so his been requested to see a counsellor to overcome his perverted ways. The stupid fucker thinks his about to talk about his issues and hopefully leave a new man. Little does he know his about to leave less of a man. Sophie has a very peculiar way of dealing with sexual deviants, she likes to get straight to the cause and annihilate it. The cause of this pathetic guys behaviour is the cock and balls between his legs so it's only right Sophie destroys them. The poor fuckers balls take a hell of a beating! Sophie seems to be enjoying it a bit to much, I'm sure your not supposed to laugh at and mock the person in counselling. Oh well, sucks to be him I guess

Filesize: 393 MB
    Duration: 00:08:32

Download and Enjoy

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chloe, Mia & Natalya - Long Brutal Ballbusting

Chloe, Mia, and Natalya want to ballbust an old loser. He is no good to them for anything but kicking in the balls. They handcuff his hands behind his back and kick him as hard as they want for as long as they want. The girls all giggle and have a great time while the old man suffers. At first, the old creep seems to be getting off on the attention from the girls. It even gets a little boner. About halfway through the clip, though, you can tell that he desperately wants it to stop. The girls don't stop. They go on kicking him over and over and mock his suffering. The old man is in such pain and so beleaguered, he forgets Chloe's honorific. Chloe keeps kicking him in the balls over and over until it remembers that her title is 'Princess Chloe.' Chloe calls the old man 'stupid' and continues the assault. The girls make the old man beg to continue being kicked in his balls. He is so out of sorts, he begs the young girls to keep kicking him. The girls laugh. Such an old dummy. The girls kick him until he falls face first on the ground in handcuffs.

Filesize: 1021 MB
    Duration: 00:13:48

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eden & Daphne & BallBusting Slave

Eden has been telling Daphne there are slaves that can really take a pounding. Unfortunately this slave is not one of them. He takes a couple kicks and slumps over or falls on the ground and can't get back up. The girls take it easy on him at times so that they don't completely break him. As much as they wish they had a pair of balls they could unleash on non stop, they still are entertained and have a lot of fun. The girls go from being being really goofy, to being really mean. The slave had not so much fun as he had no idea what to expect from the girls. One second they are going easy on him, next second they are not nice anymore. He was really scared of Daphne from the get-go. Daphne being much taller than him. It seems like he spent a good portion of the time in pain on the ground or bent over holding onto his nuts. And the girls were going easy on him. We have a feeling if Daphne gets a chance to kick a guy full force one day, that the slaves balls might go rolling across the floor.

Filesize: 1.02 GB
    Duration: 00:25:57
    Resolution: 854x480

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Electrocuting Your Testicles

Slaves don't really "need" testicles in our opinion. So we don't really see a big deal with frying them off of them using our industrial-strength daawwg shock collar LOL. This particular loser is a personal slave of Princess Carmela. But she lets me "let the juice loose" on his nuts as much as I want! (What are friends for if they can't let each other abuse their slaves, right??) So we set it straight to "15" and start electrocuting this loser's nuts to our hearts content- and it is SO amusing!! We just laugh our asses off while it flails around in obvious agony! Its reactions are just "priceless", as they say. It is quite the "screamer"! It even backs its head onto the pavement in frustration...and at one point the electric shocks to its nuts are so painful that it breaks its own handcuffs like the Incredible Hulk! LOL it is amazing what a slave can acchieve if you just send enough voltage to its nuts!

-Princess Adrianna

Filesize: 436 MB
    Duration: 00:21:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fight like a Girl

When Melanie's sub teases that She hits like a girl She shows him just how a girl can hit. Tied with his ass in the air and face pressed to the floor Melanie shoves Her little white socks in his mouth to quiet him. She uses her subs ballsack as a punching bag, only letting him come after several kicks to his nuts.

Filesize: 69.3 MB
    Duration: 00:10:14
    Resolution: 720x480

Download and Enjoy

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Gemma - Karate Kicks to the Nuts

So true story- I actually am trained in karate. And my instructor told me to work on my kicks. Little does he know that I am a "Mean Girl" now, and literally have SLAVES at my disposal to use for whatever I want- including BALLKICKING PRACTICE!

So I drag this loser out of its cage and chain it up with its legs spread nice n wide for me to have clear access to its sensitive testicles. Then I let the kicking begin! There are a bunch of "snap-kicks" in this, with me taking direct aim at this fat loser's nuts. Poor thing seems to really be in some pain. Too bad. "Practice" won't be over for quite awhile...

-Princess Gemma

Filesize: 556 MB
    Duration: 00:09:23

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jasmine Mendez - I See No Cock the Winner!

Custom Video: Scene starts with Captain America and The evil ninja facing off in the middle of the room. Both are glaring at each other, raised ready to battle. When suddenly, you Wonder Jasmine walk into the room .

You tell both men to simmer down and if they want to determine who prevails, they should both pull their pants down. Captain and the Ninja are both confused. You tell them that all beautiful goddesses like yourself care about isn who Stronger but who has the bigger better cock. As the superior female, you will determine who will be victorious and who will be humiliated and ultimately . Both slowly take their underwear off as you hurry them to do so. You don have all day.

When you see the Ninja cock you burst out laughing at how small it is. You humiliate and degrade his size. You compare it to Captain bigger cock and humiliate the Ninja more.

He lowers his head in humiliation as Captain feels pretty confidant in knowing that he is victorious. However, Captain gets a little cocky and starts degrading Ninja as well, even saying that you will pleasure his mighty cock after this battle. This does not sit well with you, as you pleasure no ones cock, especially a mediocre one like Captain You punish Captain by kicking him right in his balls as he drops to the ground in pain.

Filesize: 214 MB
    Duration: 00:08:13

Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Passed Out From Pain

This clip is hilarious. I have my personal real-life slave restrained out in the garage (where I keep him most of the time) up against a pole. His precious little cock-n-balls are pulled out and stretched across a table so I can literally walk all over them in my stiletto boots. The funny part is that this slave is SOOOoooo concerned about his precious little balls that he is literally scared for his life. He has some sort of "phobia" about his balls being damaged- which I think is just fucking hilarious. And he has felt my wrath so many times in the past (yes, in real life- not in videos) that he knows what I am capable of. So he thinks this will like literally be the "end" for his tiny little manhood. HAHA To be honest, I am barely touching his cock n balls in a lot of this clip. But he is just SO scared of being this helpless and even the "threat" of what might happen to his little nuggets- that he literally paasses out! LOL! We have to cut the video, unlock him from his restraints, lay him on the ground, and then the clip opens up again with me standing over him as he FINALLY comes to- and sees his pissed off Princess standing over him lol.

Filesize: 875 MB
    Duration: 00:07:21

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Janira Wolfe - AN EPIC BALL BUSTING PUNISHMENT!

This clip is one of the most hard core ball busting clips we have ever had the pleasure of shooting. Definitely not for the faint of heart. How this slave is able to withstand such intense ball kicking, is beyond us. Perhaps only because it is being administered by the stunningly beautiful Janira Wolfe in her exotic thigh high leather boots! Enjoy.

Apparently Janira Wolfe has taken exception to her mouthy ball busting slave informing her that her loudest kicks to his manhood seem to have less of an impact, and are therefore not as painful. Not as painful, huh? Well, she shall see about that.

Janira is determined to prove him wrong, and administer soccer kicks that can be heard down the block as they smash his testicles into next week. Second only in volume perhaps to his screams of agony. And so the lesson begins.

Janira is stunningly cruel and relentless as she administers blunt trauma to her bound and helpless victim's fully exposed nut sack. Over and over she kicks him full force, both from the front and behind. Honestly, if his hands were not bound to the steel frame above him, he would surely be on the floor writhing in pain. He should be appreciative that Janira was thoughtful enough to offer him support to keep him upright HA HA!

The only reprieve she allows him, is the occasional knee smash to his groin, slaps and punches to his cock and ball sack, and the gut wrenching agony of her dagger like finger nails digging into the soft flesh of his manhood. Other than that, no mercy! HA HA!

If you are a fan or devotee of severe ball abuse and busting at the hands (and feet) of a beautiful Dominant Woman, you have got to watch this clip.

Filesize: 259 MB
    Duration: 00:07:10

Download and Enjoy