Ballbusted & Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Jun 9, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mean Mrs. Claus

Most people don't know that Santa has a foot fetish. Well, it finally got the better of him last Christmas. He entered a house and saw the most beautiful pair of feet he had ever seen in all his years sticking out from under a blanket. That very night upon his return to the North Pole he divorced Mrs. Claus and sent her packing. Now he is married to his smoking hot "trophy wife" that the elves refer to as "Mean Mrs. Claus". She knows her feet control Santa COMPLETELY and the pathetic old man will do ANYTHING for them. She even made the elves literally build her a THRONE to sit on at the North Pole. And she has decided that if she has to live at the cold, desolate North Pole year-round, then she better get WHATEVER she wants!

Mean Mrs. Claus begins demanding that she will leave Santa if he doesn't CANCEL Christmas, and re-assign all his elves to work on making HER gifts year-round! She wants the elves basically turned into HER OWN SLAVE-LABOR FORCE and made to churn out DESIGNER BRAND bags and shoes for her EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!! Santa literally BEGS for her to not make him do this- but she simply crosses her legs and waves her PERFECT size 6 foot under his nose...and he is instantly turned to mush. He becomes nothing more than a jolly old foot-perv, kneeling at her feet. He still tries to beg her to reconsider, and mentions all the "boys and girls of the world that count on him"- but she could not care less. She wants PRADA and GUCCI and LOUIE VUITTON! In fact, she decides to show him how little she cares about this old foot freak AND all the little "boys and girls of the world"...

Mean Mrs. Claus teases St. Nick with her perfect foot...and then commands him to stand up and drop his pants! he will present his JINGLE BALLS to her to KICK as hard as she wants over & over! And if he can take it all for her amusement, she will allow him to continue on with Christmas as usual! If NOT...and he crumbles at her feet, begging for mercy...he will agree to CANCEL Christmas and turn his elf workforce into HER OWN PERSONAL SLAVE-LABOR TO WORK 24/7/365 IN HER FACTORY MAKING DESIGNER SHOES AND BAGS FOR HER YEAR ROUND!!

To make it even harder on Santa, she orders him to place her wicked pointed-toe Jimmy Choo stilettos onto her feet- so she can drive those pointed toes as hard as possible into his "Christmas Sac"!!

Will Santa be able to take all her kicks to save Christmas? Or will he eventually crumble at her feet and beg for mercy even though it means a lifetime of enforced slavery for his elves and a world without Christmas for little ones around the world? How mean and selfish can this beautiful "trophy wife" be???

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 482 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:14:23
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18 BALLKICKS FOR LITTLE SISTERS BIRTHDAY PARTY

DESCRIPTION: Princess Natalya's little sister is turning 18! She is really excited to throw her little sister an awesome 18th birthday party! Natalya asks her friends Amadahy and Sasha to help her with the party plans. Natalya wants to make sure that her little sister's party has a great ballkicking slave. Ballbusting is going to be the highlight of the party. The girls have tied up a male like a pinata. No matter how hard or brutal any girl is, he will be forced to take it. There will be so many girls at the party! The slave will have to endure kicks from them all. The slave is having a hard time getting kicked by just three girls, imagine how bad it will be for him when there are even more! Amadahy cracks the human pinata wide open, just like the girls will during Natalya's little sister's party! Red starts to ooze out of the slave's balls. The girls don't care that the human pinata is cracking, all the more reason to bust it more! 22 girls invited to the party, and each one gets 18 kicks! That's 396 kicks the slave will have to endure the day of (see girls can do math)! It'll be a birthday bash bashing (we also do cleverish turns of phrase)!

Filesize: 869 MB
    Duration: 00:11:47

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistres Gaia - Superfly

Today, I'm going to give my slave some training. He has to learn to worship me and do exactly what I say. I begin with him on his knees and kissing my shoes and making sure he understands that he is beneath me. I then have him lying on the floor, while I press my shoes firmly on his head. It's time for his stress test, and I'm going to make him suffer. I stand him with his legs apart, and begin to give his cock and ball a painful kicking. Of course it's not long before the power of my kicks has my bitch on the floor. He once again has to worship my feet, as I get him to remove the ties from my stiletto's. When he's finished I remove my shoes, and he's going to experience another round of ballbusting. With him standing with his legs apart, I go behind him and give his ball some serious kicks. I so love that clapping sound as my feed find their target. I then move round to the front of him to finish him off. With a few more thunder claps, he falls to the floor. I had asked him earlier how his pain threshold was? I now know he's just another superfly...

Filesize: 409 MB
    Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballbustinginferno zu Karneval !

Filesize: 855 MB
    Duration: 00:23:18

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alina Lopez - Ball Blaster

Mistress Alina Lopez shows her slave exactly how much she really hates balls. No Mercy given as she kicks, slaps and beats his precious manhood into oblivion.

Filesize: 1005 MB
    Duration: 00:11:38

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballbusting Audition with LOREN

We met our new gogeous Ballbuster LOREN, a brazilian chick with the most beautiful legs we've ever seen, to check her ballbusting skills for the first time. This is her Debut scene but she really surprised us with super powerfull kicks and knees, so hard that we had to ask her to ease up on us. This may be the birth of one of the best ballbusters in the World.

Filesize: 888 MB
    Duration: 00:13:35

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Zephy - Ball Destruction & Ruined Orgasm

It started as a typical morning: I'm texting and shopping online, my slave on the floor worshiping my boots while I determine his fate for today. Then I had a truly brilliant idea-- why not destroy my slave's worthless balls?! After all, I have the most perfect footwear for this: my sharp tipped, sadistically wicked Gianmarco Lorenzi boots! Naked and kneeling, I tie my "pain slave's" arms with bondage wraps--there is absolutely no way out of this--he is helpless and completely at my mercy!!

I thoroughly destroy his balls with countless kicks from my sharp boot tips!!! And press down on his balls so hard, I almost stuff them into his asshole with my boot lol!! he moans and wails in pain, and begs at my feet for mercy...which is not granted! I see his pathetic cock and balls as a disgrace-- like a worm that should be squashed into the dirt with my boot sole. At times I take a little break from kicking and rub his hard cock with my boot sole, sort of like "reviving him back into hornyness," only to inflict tremendous pain again with my little foot! I have every right as a beautiful, superior female to inflict any amount of pain and cruelty I wish upon my slave. And believe me, I do...

As you can see by the length of this clip, his balls are subjected to a long session of relentless torture--I make sure he will be sore for days! The most HILARIOUS PART: after ruining his balls, I decide to give his cock a merciful boot job and FINALLY allow release....and THEN I RUIN THAT TOO!! LMAO!!!

**included: bondage, ball busting, boot licking, face slapping, spitting in face, boot job, ruined orgasm, begging for mercy and extreme pain! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS CLIP!

I just LOVE the fear in his eyes when on his knees, looking up at his Goddess....

Filesize: 621 MB
    Duration: 00:16:10

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess London Lix - Ballbusting Superstar

Jay has always wanted to get kicked in the balls by a beautiful woman wearing a pair of Adidas Superstar and fortunately for him, Goddess London Lix wanted to help make that dream come true. In order to make the event particularly special however, London informs Jay that she is going to kick him one-hundred times good and hard! Overwhelmed with excitement that his fantasy is coming to life, he stands and takes every brutal bust from the sexy Goddess all while she teases him with her sneakers. Rock hard the entire time, Jay makes it to the end of the session with swollen balls and London rewards him by permitting him to worship her shoes!!

Filesize: 514 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:08:46

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jessica Wood - Prison Perving

Filesize: 146 MB
    Duration: 00:11:46

Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jessica Wood - Perving On The Girls

Filesize: 239 MB
    Duration: 00:10:23

Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jessica Wood - Peeping Tom

Filesize: 353 MB
    Duration: 00:14:28

Download and Enjoy

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jessica Wood - Ride Trample Worship

Filesize: 237 MB
    Duration: 00:11:19

Download and Enjoy

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballbusting Tryout 217

This slave wrote in to us on our Fetlife profile, begging to have its balls kicked in by The Mean Girls. (Can you blame him??) And he is local, so after he sent in his ID, we brought him in. He crawls into our garage at the Mean Girls Desert Punishment Compound and is instructed to sign the appropriate paperwork at our feet. Then he is collared and leashed, and walked over to the area where his balls will be "put to the test" to see if he can make a good ballbusting video slave for us! (Yes, this is 100% real! He literally crawled directly from his truck directly into our garage for this! Your heart would be pounding out of its chest at this point, wouldn't it, slave? Of course, most of you don't have the balls to follow through and do this in real life...)

Tina and I put him through his paces. We SLAM the pointed toes of our boots between his legs over and over. The slave is having a hard time, but it stays up...for a little while. It hangs onto the chain above its head for dear life, just trying so hard to be obedient and stay up for us. But soon, it is on the floor, feeling its testicles to make sure they are still there! Tina and I decide to "up the ante" and "see-saw' kick him now! (Rapid fire kicks with one of us in front of him and one behind!) Pretty soon the slave doesn't know where the kicks are coming from...he just knows they HURT...and he goes down again!

At this point, we position the slave into different positions that we think our fans will want to see him kicked in. We want to see if he can take a pounding into his testicles from all angles...

This slave isn't really a "hardcore pain slave" in our opinion- but it TRIES sooo hard to please us with its suffering. Which is what we want! It goes down over & over and is in REAL AGONY. But it keeps getting back up and spreading its legs for us whenever it is COMMANDED TO- and any good slave should OBEY ITS MASTERS! (No matter HOW much pain it is in!)

One of our best ballbusting clips, actually! (Even without any sound!)

Do you think you could come here and handle kicks like this, loser??? PROVE it!

Filesize: 2.26 GB
    Duration: 00:19:34

Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Balls Broken by the Castration Squad

Charlotte Sartre, Brittany Andrews and Lydia Black are all wearing pantyhose or fishnets and they all want to castrate Lance Hart. They walk up to him and get right to work stomping, kicking, punching, slapping and squeezing his balls.
    They are going to take his balls, but they love to tease and abuse their victims first. They kiss him, put tits and ass in his face and grind up against him in between brutally hard kicks and punching to his balls.
    After he's broken on the floor Charlotte mentions she has a vice they could use to crush his balls and they all get excited and strut away to get the vice..

Filesize: 90.2 MB
    Duration: 00:09:19

Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bella - Cowgirl Nutbusters

Bella has just picked up a pair of cowgirl boots for one reason and one reason only....to bust some balls!! She surprises her victim with an incredibly hard and swift first kick to the groin. When he recovers and stands up it is clear through his jeans that he has a massive hard on!! Clearly he loves it, so Bella continues to lay into the poor fella's groin. She strips him out of his jeans and crushes his balls under her boots while he begs her not to pop them. She finally strips him nude and lands some truly devastating blows to his swollen testicles. Bella leaves her booted foot planted in the poor guy's groin, leaving his balls no room to escape as she grinds them into his pelvis with her strong legs!

Filesize: 370 MB
    Duration: 00:09:44

Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Bella, Princess Beverly & Princess Carmela - Ballbusting Contest Bella vs Beverly

It's time for another ballbusting contest over at Mean Girl Manor! In this corner wearing the fuchsia striped mini dress with knee high black boots is Princess Beverly. In the other corner wearing the teal striped mini dress with knee high black boots is Princess Bella. The queen of ballbusting Princess Carmela will be judging this unlimited kick contest. Let's get ready to kick some balls!

Whenever the Mean Girls have a ballbusting contest you know the kicks are going to be extra hard because each mean girl really wants to win. They even ask the slave who he thinks will take him down first Princess Beverly or Princess Bella and he wisely answers both! Princess Beverly comes out strong and seems to be winning the contest with her really powerful kicking style. But don't count out Princess Bella just yet. She has a few tricks up her sleeve like getting a running start and kicking the slave's balls from behind so he can't even see it coming. Some of the kicks in this clip are so hard that the even an experienced ballbuster like Princess Carmela is left staring open mouthed in disbelief as she judges the contest from her throne. A classic ballbusting clip from the Mean Girls that all ballbusting fans will love.

Filesize: 609 MB
    Duration: 00:08:52

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Diamoond - Extreme Humiliation

Video: WMV
    Filesize: 164 MB
    Duration: 00:07:15
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brianna - Dominatrix Wife Emasculates her Ex Husband

Brianna is an internationally famous Dominatrix and her ex-husband is a serious loser. When they were married, Brianna's husband sort of had his life together. But since the divorce, he has really let himself go. Brianna decides it's time to let her ex really have it. She needs to make it clear to him that his life is falling apart, and that she doesn't want him anymore. Brianna scolds her ex-husband for being so slovenly. She grabs his rumpled shirt collar and thrusts her knee solidly into his balls. He used to be a man, but now he's just pudgy and sloppy. And he's late with alimony again. Brianna always gets very angry when he is late with his alimony. She used to love her husband, but now he just disgusts her. Brianna gets the cane. Her ex-husband needs some solid discipline to set him back in line and get him back out in the productive workforce. Brianna welts her ex-husband's behind, then sends him away. "I still love you, Brianna," he cries out while crawling away.

Filesize: 260 MB
    Duration: 00:07:43

Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Brianna - Vulnerable Foot Slave

Goddess Brianna has her latest foot slave in quite a predicament. He stands before her, hands bound and balls painfully stretched by a five pound weight. She first teases him with her feet adorned in strappy high heeled sandals. A commitment to suffer for his owner is secured and immediately acted upon. Goddess Brianna doles out a lesson in posture, form, pain and humility. The slave is made to swing the weight between his legs and has it dropped by his Goddess. She then begins to kick the weight, showing off her beautiful pedicured feet encased in the sandals. Several kicks are administered as Goddess Brianna continues to admonish the slave for posture and flinching. Soon a very heavy kick leaves the foot slave doubled over and made to kiss the very foot that brought him low.

Next the slave stands before his seated Goddess in a chastity cage. She uses a vibrating wand on his cage that leaves him visibly trembling. Made to lie down, the slave is allowed a few opportunities to kiss her shoes between feeling the heels digging deeply into his tender flesh. Ultimately Goddess Brianna has her slave pledge continued suffering for the opportunity to one day worship her bare feet.

Filesize: 669 MB
    Duration: 00:15:46

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amadahy - Brutal Butt Bombs Create Most Extreme Cock Head Bruising Ever Caught On Camera!

Can't believe this clip doesn't exist here (maybe it does and isn't tagged and/ or named properly)
    This clip is an absolute classic featuring the perfect butt of true sadist Goddess Amadahy as she uses it to her full advantage to devastate man flesh. She intentionally seduces an erect cock out of you so that she can do maximum internal bruising and Bl@@ding. She smashes your cock with her ass over and over again and then when she gets your cock all bruised up she lays the hammer down and leaves you with a battered cock head of epic proportions. (an awesome surprise is in this that we do not want to spoil). Hurry on up and get this amazingly hot and brutal clip!

Filesize: 272 MB
    Resolution: 1440x1080
    Duration: 00:09:44

Download and Enjoy