BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by kipassa007, May 21, 2016.

1. kipassa007

kipassa007 Well-Known Member

Rubber Slut Training
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Video language: English

Miss expects her sissy rubber maid to pay attention to every detail when cleaning her home, is entertaining her friends and the house is in no order for guests.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 13:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 498.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber Slut Training

2. kipassa007

Milking The Bulls
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Ball Play, Blowjob, Cock Shock, Groping, MILF

Watch as these farmer's milk three cum loads from male bulls! The girls have to milk the bulls every morning and every evening to prevent them from getting too horny. They bend the males over like cows and position the semen buckets between their legs. They then milk them from behind while commenting on their bull's cock size and the weight of their balls! One by one the guys cum and the girls then compare the jizz loads in their buckets.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 6:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 363.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Milking The Bulls

3. kipassa007

Wicked
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Ball Play, Blowjob, Cock Shock, Groping, MILF

Pandora is planning a sexy night and strips her husband naked and ties him to the bed. She then goes off to have a bath, leaving him to dream of the sex to come. Unfortunately, his two burst in and decide to take advantage, touching his cock and giggling at how quickly it gets hard. As the girls straddle him and take turns to wank it, the sight of their young bodies in their nightwear makes him cum all over himself before the girls run out so as not to be discovered!

Duration: 7:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7717kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Wicked

4. kipassa007

Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Ellakross

So, you want to ask me for something, slave? I ask as he kneels nakedbefore me. I bellow in laughter when he points at one of my strap-on cocksand sheepishly asks me to use it on him. If I`m going to pound thisloser`s ass, you can bet it`s going to be with something he`ll actuallyfeel and the strap-on he`s chosen is just too small to do any real damage.I`ll use the smaller one to start, I inform the loser, but then I`ll beswitching to the much bigger one and tearing him up. Wearing the strap-onhe`s chosen, I make him suck my cock as I grab the back of his head andguide the action. I make him take it hard and deep in his mouth, evenslapping it all over his face before taking my place behind him andsliding it in his tight little asshole. I make no attempt to be gentle asI ram him from behind and make him thank me while doing it. With hisasshole nice and loose, I think it just may be time to switch to mygigantic strap-on!

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 181.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!

5. kipassa007

Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!
    [​IMG]

So, you want to ask me for something, slave? I ask as he kneels nakedbefore me. I bellow in laughter when he points at one of my strap-on cocksand sheepishly asks me to use it on him. If I`m going to pound thisloser`s ass, you can bet it`s going to be with something he`ll actuallyfeel and the strap-on he`s chosen is just too small to do any real damage.I`ll use the smaller one to start, I inform the loser, but then I`ll beswitching to the much bigger one and tearing him up. Wearing the strap-onhe`s chosen, I make him suck my cock as I grab the back of his head andguide the action. I make him take it hard and deep in his mouth, evenslapping it all over his face before taking my place behind him andsliding it in his tight little asshole. I make no attempt to be gentle asI ram him from behind and make him thank me while doing it. With hisasshole nice and loose, I think it just may be time to switch to mygigantic strap-on!

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 380.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!

6. kipassa007

Punishing A Slave With Strap-Ons Featuring Anna Myst!
    [​IMG]

Me and the sexy Anna Myst gave our slave one simple task: jerk-off and cum for us or suffer the consequences. After failing to blow his load as commanded, we make good on our word by punshing him with two massive strap-on cocks. Bending him over a table in the back yard, I shove my huge rubber dick in his mouth and make him suck it until he gags while mistress Anna slides her cock in his tight asshole and fucks him from behind. Its double penatration and double his humilation as we voilate him from both ends and laugh in devious delight as we do it. Trading places, its my turn to tear open his virginal asshole and he writhes in agony and shame as I ram my cock in and out of him while Anna makes him choke on hers. Maybe this will teach this loser a lesson!

Duration: 8:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3852kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 267.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Punishing A Slave With Strap-Ons Featuring Anna Myst!

7. kipassa007

Abusing My Slave With A Strap-On!
    [​IMG]

Ive destroyed my slaves bare ass by mercilessly whipping it raw, but Im not done with this loser yet. No, his ass is in for even more punishment as I approach his behind wearing a massive strap-on cock! The outside of his ass is torn up and the insides about to be as well. I loosen his tight hole with my lubed-up fingers and proceed to work my huge dick inside of him. Do you like it? I ask as I slowly penetrate him deeper. Take it! I bark as I pick up the pace and sodomize this fucking loser while he groans in humiliation and pain. Im at my happiest when Im tormenting jerks like this, degrading them by having them do all sorts of twisted things just to please me. After pounding this sissys asshole I make him drop to his knees and suck the same big dick that was just deep inside of him! From your ass to your mouth! I cackle in delight as he obeys my every command. I love abusing my slaves!

Duration: 5:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 169.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Abusing My Slave With A Strap-On!

8. kipassa007

A Massive Strap-On Crammed Inside Tight Asshole !
    [​IMG]

Hot off the heels of fucking a slave with the strap-on of his choosing, its now my turn to pick which one Ill use and, as youll see, I dont hold back. Feeling especially cruel, I grab the biggest strap-on dick in the world and as he lays in bondage hes completely defenseless to the horror hes about to incur. With his arms secured to his raised legs, hes powerless to stop the violation unfolding as I approach him wearing this mammoth black strap-on. Its so big youll be wondering how theres any way he can possibly take it in his asshole without being split in half but even his pleas for mercy dont stop me from trying. He cries out in pain as I work this gargantuan black cock inside of him, driving it deeper and deeper while enjoy every second of his misery. His obvious agony doesnt slow me down as I continue drilling his asshole, laughing and smiling ear to ear as I wreck him so badly he may never shit right again. Youve never seen such a massive strap-on crammed inside such a tight asshole. Its not so tight anymore, I guarantee it! After tearing up his insides with this giant dick I make him lick it, suck it, and smack it all over his pathetic face.

Duration: 7:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 439.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Massive Strap-On Crammed Inside Tight Asshole !

9. kipassa007

A Massive Strap-On Crammed Inside Tight Asshole !
    [​IMG]

Hot off the heels of fucking a slave with the strap-on of his choosing, its now my turn to pick which one Ill use and, as youll see, I dont hold back. Feeling especially cruel, I grab the biggest strap-on dick in the world and as he lays in bondage hes completely defenseless to the horror hes about to incur. With his arms secured to his raised legs, hes powerless to stop the violation unfolding as I approach him wearing this mammoth black strap-on. Its so big youll be wondering how theres any way he can possibly take it in his asshole without being split in half but even his pleas for mercy dont stop me from trying. He cries out in pain as I work this gargantuan black cock inside of him, driving it deeper and deeper while enjoy every second of his misery. His obvious agony doesnt slow me down as I continue drilling his asshole, laughing and smiling ear to ear as I wreck him so badly he may never shit right again. Youve never seen such a massive strap-on crammed inside such a tight asshole. Its not so tight anymore, I guarantee it! After tearing up his insides with this giant dick I make him lick it, suck it, and smack it all over his pathetic face.

Duration: 7:48

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 209.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Massive Strap-On Crammed Inside Tight Asshole !

10. kipassa007

Fucking Slaves Ass With A Pool Cue!
    [​IMG]

Standing at my billiard table I decide to have some fun and lay down a challenge: if I win the game, I get to shove the pool cue directly up my slaves asshole! He laughs at this idea, thinking theres no way he could ever get beaten by me. Imagine his surprise when I crush him and enjoy the win by sliding the pool cue up his butt as promised! I start with narrow end but quickly realize its not doing the trick and that the wider end would be much better. You deserve to be fucked by this cue, I say as I fuck him with the thick end of the stick while laughing in delight. His groans of discomfort only excite me more and result in me fucking him even harder and faster! When I threaten to shove a billiard ball up his ass he begs for mercy so I take it easy on the loser by having him worship my shoes instead.

Duration: 5:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 129.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fucking Slaves Ass With A Pool Cue!

11. kipassa007

No Mercy Strap-On
    [​IMG]

So, slave, are you ready to be fucked in your fucking ass? I say as I approach him wearing my big, strap-on cock. Laying on my sofa with his ass up in the air, I waste no time getting the abuse started as I position myself over his face and shove my cock in his mouth. I make him suck it hard and deep, using his spit as lube for the anal penetration thats about to unfold. Now Im going to fuck your ass very, very hard, I inform him and make good on my word by cramming my giant dick into his tight little asshole. With his feet up in the air I butt fuck the sissy deeper, harder, and faster as he groans in discomfort while occasionally slapping his ass like the bitch that he is. How much of this big cock can he take inside of him? Were about to find out as I make him get on all fours on my ottoman and ram him in ways hell never forget!

Duration: 6:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 345.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download No Mercy Strap-On

12. kipassa007

No Mercy Strap-On
    [​IMG]

So, slave, are you ready to be fucked in your fucking ass? I say as I approach him wearing my big, strap-on cock. Laying on my sofa with his ass up in the air, I waste no time getting the abuse started as I position myself over his face and shove my cock in his mouth. I make him suck it hard and deep, using his spit as lube for the anal penetration thats about to unfold. Now Im going to fuck your ass very, very hard, I inform him and make good on my word by cramming my giant dick into his tight little asshole. With his feet up in the air I butt fuck the sissy deeper, harder, and faster as he groans in discomfort while occasionally slapping his ass like the bitch that he is. How much of this big cock can he take inside of him? Were about to find out as I make him get on all fours on my ottoman and ram him in ways hell never forget!

Duration: 6:08

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 164.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download No Mercy Strap-On

13. kipassa007

Fucking Slaves Ass With A Pool Cue!
    [​IMG]

Standing at my billiard table I decide to have some fun and lay down a challenge: if I win the game, I get to shove the pool cue directly up my slaves asshole! He laughs at this idea, thinking theres no way he could ever get beaten by me. Imagine his surprise when I crush him and enjoy the win by sliding the pool cue up his butt as promised! I start with narrow end but quickly realize its not doing the trick and that the wider end would be much better. You deserve to be fucked by this cue, I say as I fuck him with the thick end of the stick while laughing in delight. His groans of discomfort only excite me more and result in me fucking him even harder and faster! When I threaten to shove a billiard ball up his ass he begs for mercy so I take it easy on the loser by having him worship my shoes instead.

Duration: 5:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 295.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fucking Slaves Ass With A Pool Cue!

14. kipassa007

Pleasure Room
    [​IMG]

Genres: Big Cock, Big Cumshot, Femdom, Handjob, Humiliation, MILF, Multiple Cumshots, Restrained

A group of women are shocked when Axa introduces them to the Pleasure Room, a dungeon where loads of naked males are chained up. She explains that the exposed cocks are there for the entertainment of the females. The girls don't need to be asked twice and walk round all the naked guys, groping and trying out their cocks. As the penises grow hard the girls want to see how much they cum - but weren't expecting synchronized cumshots as all three guys cum within seconds of each other!

Duration: 5:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7685kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 314.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pleasure Room

15. kipassa007

Handjob Tease
    [​IMG]

Genres: Handjob, Hardcore

Extreme Handjob Tease and Deny... Controlling His Orgasm!

Duration: 5:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5780kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 229.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Handjob Tease

16. kipassa007

PlayObey ButtShock
    [​IMG]

Cast: Pixel Pixie
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Smother, Ass Worship, Ass Humiliation, Ass Grinding, Nude Facesitting, Face Smothering, Face Riding, Face Grinding, G-String, Body Oil

returning home, she found her boyfriend behind the TV, and she had repeatedly asked him to change the light bulb in the hallway, but he did not do this, for which he was severely punished with hard sex.

Duration: 17:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 437.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download PlayObey ButtShock

17. kipassa007

Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction
    [​IMG]

Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Mistress Helly keeps her slave's balls drained & empty to keep his mind in a constant state of submission. She loves to slowly edge a slaves cock until they are begging to cum and release all that built up testosterone. Helly finds it very amusing that men can be so easily manipulated and controlled sexually by just one simple touch.

Duration: 8:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 464.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction

18. kipassa007

Feet On Retainer
    [​IMG]

Cast: Goddess Harley
    Genres: Foot Fetish, Foot Slave, Office Domination, Nylon

I came for an interview on the device to a high position, but you need to try hard to get it.

Duration: 6:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9685kbps
    Audio: 163kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 455.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Feet On Retainer

19. kipassa007

Huge Toys close up
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Extreme

Goddess Andreea Humiliating 2 Slaves With Huge Toys. Watch!

Duration: 18:03
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 890kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 160.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Huge Toys close up

20. kipassa007

Rubber and Film - Annita von Dix - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I am going to use my incredible body to try to distract you from the images of big..

Duration: 8:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3837kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 253.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber and Film - Annita von Dix - HD 720p