BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by kipassa007, May 21, 2016.

1. kipassa007

kipassa007 Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kinkymistresses

Mistress Ezada Sinn has her slave wrapped up against this supporting beamand at the mercy of her sadistic desires. This is ideal for her as she never shows a slave mercy, starting with awhipping and stretching out his asshole before she rams it hard and full withher bright red strap-on.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 27:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 464.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

2. kipassa007

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kinkymistresses

The Slave in the Hands of the fantastic Mistress Ezada is waiting for her Punishment. In the House, far away from everything in Transilvania she can use him like she want. In this long Session he will get a long Torture. See how she Punished his Nipples with with Clamps, how she stretch his Ball and of course she like also Corporal Punishment. Special she like to Whipp the strong Cock of her Slave.

Duration: 28:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 405.7 MB
    [​IMG]

3. kipassa007

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

Studio: Mistressezada

Its been an hour since My slaves last whipping. Strapped to the St. Andrews cross, with his back full of marks, he has been patiently waiting for Me to come back. Dressed in black shiny latex, I approach him and touch the lovely marks that I left earlier. Now its time for him to take the rest of the punishment he deserves, and I expect him to take it as the man he pretends to be. My whip bites deep into his skin with every lash, making him scream like a little girl. The marks quickly multiply and their color intensifies. The slave knows he cant escape, but his instincts tell him to struggle. No matter, I will continue to ruthlessly administer his punishment, he deserves this pain. And Im going to whip him every hour, for the next 24 hours. So when I will finish with him, he will be covered in deeply red marks all over. Marks that he will wear for weeks. Marks that will constantly remind him of this punishment.

Duration: 5:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 290.4 MB
    [​IMG]

4. kipassa007

Mistress Ezada Sinn Mistress Roberta
    [​IMG]

My slave has been locked in the extremely uncomfortable metal chastity cage for the last week, and now its time for his weekly milking. I have him mummified in saran wrap, ball-gagged and blindfolded. Today I have a surprise for him: I will not milk him alone, I invited My friend Mistress Roberta to assist Me. She wanted to see how I ruin the orgasms of My slaves, so today she will experience it firsthand. My slave can hear that theres someone else with Me, but he doesnt know who it is. I take his chastity device off and start the milking procedure. While one of Us rubs his prick, the other one plays with his balls, and then we change positions. I make it so that he cant guess which hand is whose; he is such a lucky slave to be jerked off by two such beautiful Dominas. But his luck is over when I realize hes ready to cum and indicate Mistress Roberta to stop rubbing his prick. As expected, several seconds later he came, with what we discovered later to be a huge quantity of sperm. His orgasm was truly ruined, as his cum literally oozed out of his prick and was not shot. The cum was collected and placed on his ball-gag and lips, slowly filling his mouth with the salty and disgusting taste of his own mess. We repeat the procedure two more time, with exactly the same result, just in smaller quantities. After the third ruined orgasm, I decided his balls are empty enough and pushed his still hard prick back into the metal chastity cage. If he will be a good slave, I might milk him again next week.

Duration: 14:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 331.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn Mistress Roberta

5. kipassa007

Babysitters Strap-On Revenge
    [​IMG]

Studio: Debi Diamond

This is not what it looks like, dear! Watch what happens when the mean ol wife catches hubby taking it up the ass from the babysitter!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 35:47
    Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 312.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

6. kipassa007

Holly Heart - Dont Stop Until I Tell You
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femaleworship

The task of licking Holly starts when she says so, and stops when she says so. In between his job is to orally perform without question, licking her womanhood while she relaxes in sexual comfort on her lounge chair.

Duration: 7:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2200kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 129.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Holly Heart - Dont Stop Until I Tell You

7. kipassa007

Hope - Wake Up Boy Toy
    [​IMG]

Hopes boy toy is sleeping, but not for long. Thats because she needs sexual attention and he will give it to her right now. She quickly mounts his face after nudging him awake and then lies back and has him service her while she basks in sexual bliss.

Format: avi
    Duration: 5:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3850kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 170.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hope - Wake Up Boy Toy

8. kipassa007

Lady Asmondena The Kitchen Slave
    [​IMG]

Studio: Lady-Asmondena

This video show another fine example of domestic discipline!! The cuckold slave is cleaning the kitchen while Lady Asmondena inspect his job. As the slave did not do a good job,Lady Asmondena find ways to punish and harass him. Later Lady Asmondena start to tease the slave so as to get the slave horny. However Lady Asmondena start to humiliate him that his dick is too tiny and can never satisfied any womans pussy.He is being ordered to masturbate in front of her long black boots and to lick his dirty cum off her boots. Lady Asmondena then show him a realistic dildo and humiliated him that even the dildo is much bigger and stronger than his small dick,he is then him to suck her boot heels like a cock since his dick is small. To make the fun perfect he is not only order to suck the heel but also get rammed in his ass by the big dildo from behind.

Duration: 34:56
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 673kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 196.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lady Asmondena The Kitchen Slave

9. kipassa007

Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass
    [​IMG]

I keep My slaves in chastity most of the time, thats the way things are. Their pricks belong in the chastity cage, and I only let them out when I want to milk them. Like this one today; he has been locked for two weeks already, and now I will give him a release, just for his health. But not before I tease him with My curvy body, dressed in a short, tight dress, until his prick becomes hard and very painful in the small chastity cage, pulling on his poor swollen balls. I can see the slave looking at My ass in the mirror, tied up on the bondage bed this is all he can do. I know he dreams of My ass and My pussy, so I make things even more arousing for him: I take off My panties and stuff them in hos mouth. I can literally see the tension in the chastity cage rising, his prick trying to break it and get free.
    I take the chastity device off and start playing with My long red nails on the rock hard prick and on the balls. He likes it, I can see, but when I stick a sharp nail down his pee-hole he suddenly becomes very tense, afraid that in one move I can cause him a lot of pain. Im not going to cause him pain right now, I will just tease and edge him before I let him cum.
    At some moment, I realize there is a hand on My thighs! The slave got so carried away, that he thought he can feel Me up! Next time I will know to tie him better, but for now a couple of hard slaps on his swollen sensitive balls will teach him to keep his hands away from Me.
    In this state of arousal even pain in the balls cant make his prick any softer, so I continue teasing him, rubbing his prick, keeping him on the edge until he can think of nothing else but an orgasm. I know he dreams of a happy ending, but he doesnt deserve one, so when I finally decide that he can cum, I cover his pee-hole with My thumb, stopping the flow of sperm, and the pleasure with it. I only release it when the convulsions of the cock are over, letting the cum ooze out while he watches with frustration. Slaves deserve no more than that.

Duration: 16:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 372.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

10. kipassa007

Hope - Your Face Belongs Under My Pussy
    [​IMG]

Its something that Hope truly does believe, that a mans face belongs under her pussy. He looks good down there licking away while gazing back at her with his pretty eyes. Good boy, now keep licking.

Duration: 3:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5674kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 149.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hope - Your Face Belongs Under My Pussy

11. kipassa007

Pristine Edge - Let Me Grind Your Face
    [​IMG]

When Pristine tells him that she wants to grind his face, she means it in a friendly and loving manner. She wants him to kneel in front of her so she can grab hold of his head and make him lick her womanhood. Its simply because she needs some oral pleasure before she can get started on her day.

Duration: 3:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5615kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 154.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pristine Edge - Let Me Grind Your Face

12. kipassa007

Ash Hollywood - Tease It First
    [​IMG]

He will eventually get to lick Ashs pussy, but he needs to tease her first. Ash wants to be touched and pleased elsewhere before she will permit him to lick between her legs. Eventually he will be rewarded and be permitted to orally adore her while she lies back in comfort on the bed.

Duration: 5:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5580kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 258.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ash Hollywood - Tease It First

13. kipassa007

Emmanuel London
    [​IMG]

Studio: Handdomination

The beautiful brunette with the over the top tits has her slave bound to the milking bench. The slaves wrists and ankles have been fitted with genuine leather restraints and padlocked to the bench. A heavy duty leather restraint is placed across his chest and secured to the bench. To make matters worse the slave dons a sight restrictive mask and will never see one of the most beautiful girls ever! Londons large 32 triple D breasts are on full display as she jerks the defenseless dick. She has full control. Her handjob skills are second to none as she shows them off on the oversized penis. Hands-free, she makes the dick dance for her. London commands the cock to cum on her coutdown. Afterwards, she continued milking the super sensitive cock for more sperm. She is relentless in her pursuit of the man juice. The slave screams out in agony as the brutal post orgasm milking is too much to bear. All he can do it take the pain until she is satisfied

Duration: 19:43
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Emmanuel London

14. kipassa007

Brutal Manhood Assault
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Holly dishes out a much deserved punishment to a slaves most precious possession. His worthless cock and balls!

Duration: 13:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps
    Audio: 245kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 479.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brutal Manhood Assault

15. kipassa007

anal experiments
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Femdom, Extreme
    Video language: English

Bizarre insertion and fisting anal experiments, medical femdom!

Duration: 28:04
    Video: 640x368, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 232.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download anal experiments

16. kipassa007

Syla's worshipper
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Syla
    Genres: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian, Domination
    Video language: English

Syla is on the sofa, her stunning body lays there for the pleasure of her slave girl who is admiring her Mistress from the end of the sofa. The slave girl pulls down the blue sandals from her feet and at the order of the Mistress she starts to lick her soft soles and suck her toes in an erotic way. There is a collar and a leash on the girl and the end of the leash is in the hand of Syla.

Duration: 8:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 477.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Syla's worshipper

17. kipassa007

18. kipassa007

Condom Slut - Lady Blackdiamoond and Bizarr Lady Alice - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

In the second part, it is even better for the rubber toy, he may lick extensively rubber pussy and there are at the end of the wellness program also several round facesitting. Completely detached from reality, he registers how his "little dick" is slowly but tenderly driven to orgasm, well, and then is over with funny as the condom is full of sperm held over his mouth, unfortunately now his lust is gone but swallowing is announced, whether he wants or not! That this was his final training session for his future job in the mistresss studio, as a condom disposal object understand the poor slave in this moment!

Duration: 19:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3055kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 467.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Condom Slut - Lady Blackdiamoond and Bizarr Lady Alice - HD 720p

19. kipassa007

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Ashley Fires and Sadie Holmes have a surprise for Lance Hart. Hes used to being a total ass slut for their strapons, but today they are going to fuck him with two dicks at the same time. Hes never been double penetrated before. They jump right into into, making him ride Ashleys cock while Sadie crams hers in his whole at the same time. They get really excited at his reaction, then take turns bending him over and fucking his ass.

Duration: 12:07
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 446.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

20. kipassa007

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Now that Lance has earned a good fucking from Kyaa by taking her ball abuse and sucking her strap-on like a man, she bends him over to fuck him right. Kyaa really knows how work a strap-on. Possibly because she plays with one in her personal lesbian life a lot. Its clear she can fuck. Kyaa makes Lance beg for more in multiple positions, then leaves him shivering so she can go fuck her girlfriend.

Duration: 9:39
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 270.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick