BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by kipassa007, May 21, 2016.

1. kipassa007

kipassa007 Well-Known Member

Dava Foxx
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:49
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 319.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dava Foxx

2. kipassa007

Alexis Grace
    [​IMG]

Alexis Grace is in a hotel room with her cuckold lover. Shes telling him how shes about to go out and meet some guys with huge cocks and get fucked right, as her strap-on swings back and forth. Lance, her cuck, is stroking his cock in bed while she talks. She tells him he wont be allowed to cum tonight, but hes welcome to get to the edge all he wants. Before she leaves she needs to fuck him good and hard to put him in his place. Alexis fucks him standing up, then gets him on the bed to really rail his ass. He begs her to let him cum while her strap-on is grinding against his prostate and her tits are bouncing. She tells him no, again and again, but keeps fucking him while he moans. When shes done with his ass, she places with his cock to get him right to the edge while making him worship her feet, then lets go and tells him to keep edging himself all night while she goes and gets full of cum for him to eat out when she gets home.

Duration: 11:23

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 318.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alexis Grace

3. kipassa007

Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires
    [​IMG]

Ashley Fires has blackmailed her best guy friend with pictures of him dress in womens lingerie. Theres one more thing shes always wanted to do to him. Ashley returns with a big strap on dildo and makes him suck it. She bends him over, smacks his ass and puts it in him. She fucks to good, Lance is quickly moaning and begging her for more. After teaching her new girlfriend to love cock, she whispers sweetly in his ear, Why dont you ride my dick while I jerk off your dick. Only a few minutes ago he was embarrassed to get caught sniffing her panties, and now hes just a big slut riding her, moaning with her strap-on inside him while she makes his whole body tingle with her skilled hands on his boner. She tells him shes going to to whore him out at truck stops when they arent shopping for girl things together. Hes her new slutty girlfriend and he isnt even complaining. All he wants to do is release his load on her tits. Ashley milks out his cum then tells him to lick it up like a good slut and swallow it.

Duration: 14:29

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 405.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires

4. kipassa007

Roxanne Rae
    [​IMG]

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:12
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
    Audio: 37kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 366.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Roxanne Rae

5. kipassa007

Policewomen
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Group, Handjob, Strapon, Uniform
    Video language: English

Policewomen Angel and Juliette are investigating a new local bar that has just opened. As they walk in they see it has lots of old sexual devices scattered around the walls, almost like a museum. However, their interest soon changes when they see an guy smelling at the bar. They question him and when he cannot provide identification they decide to teach him a lesson there and then. They strip him naked before trying out some of the strange dildos and strap-ons on him. They take turns to bend the young man over and fuck him up the ass. He pleads with them to stop but these policewomen are in charge and Angel fucks him over a bar stool before Juliette gets him on his back on a table and fucks him as well. Angel then strokes his cock until he cums on himself - while Juliette is still fucking his ass - he certainly learnt his lesson!

Duration: 17:49
    Video: 820x460, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 399.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Policewomen

6. kipassa007

Psychoanalyzed
    [​IMG]

Genres: Dildo, Female Nudity, Group, Handjob, Medical, Restrained, Strapon

Candy is worried about her boyfriend who sleep walks in the middle of the night, so she takes him to see psychoanalyst Lea. As they begin his treatment Lea him and soon realises his sleep walking is because of a trauma he must have had at some point in his life. As they continue it appears it was to do with his ass and Lea explains to Candy that the only way to cure him is to give him a bigger trauma now to over-ride it. The girls strip the instinctive man naked and Lea gives the shocked Candy a strap-on. The two girls start to fuck him up the ass and to Candy's shock, it appears he likes it! She is angry at this and takes over so she can fuck him hard and teach him a lesson. But the ass fucking only seems to turn him on more and as Lea pushes her strap-on up his ass, Candy wanks his cock until he spunks all over himself!

Duration: 15:13
    Video: 820x460, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 339.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Psychoanalyzed

7. kipassa007

Electro Punishment
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: big breast, oral, anal, paizuri, group, creampie

Mistress Kiana's slave has committed a major crime! He has cum without her royal permission! He knows he's in trouble when she brings out the electro kit! Now this naughty boy will be strapped down to Mistress Kiana's exam table and punished with strong electricity sent through his nipples and cock! And if he gets hard during his punishment he will be in even more trouble! Watch this helpless bad boy get what he deserves!

Duration: 11:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 342.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Electro Punishment

8. kipassa007

XXL Strapon Fuck 2017
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Strapon, Latex

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
    I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
    your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
    how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
    sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 462.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download XXL Strapon Fuck 2017

9. kipassa007

Under Secretary's Desk
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Brunettes, Cock Shock, Dirty Talking, Lingerie, Office, Upskirt, Watching

Mila's boss uses her sexy secretary to get ammunition on all their male suppliers. Today, unsuspecting Daniel is waiting for an appointment when Mila opens her legs. He can see under her desk and gets an instant hard on. He gropes himself while she's not looking but is shocked when she asks him to take it out. As she spreads wider he gets his cock out and jerks off for her, shooting a big load as he stares up her skirt. Little does he know the women have filmed the whole thing!

Duration: 8:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 481.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Under Secretary's Desk

10. kipassa007

Redhead Knows Best
    [​IMG]

Genres: Dildo, Female Nudity, MILF, Strapon

Frank is playing with himself on the sofa when his redhead girlfriend walks in. She has a surprise in store for him and is carrying an enormous dildo. She smiles and tells him it is for his ass. He is worried as it is so big but she wanks his cock and gets him all horny until he lies back and opens his ass willingly for her. She starts pushing the huge fuck stick up his anus and smiles as he cries out in pain. She gets him onto all fours and continues shoving the dildo up his ass before deciding to really humiliate him and gets her strapon out. She bends him over and starts fucking his bumhole as if he is her bitch. She then sits on the sofa and makes him impale himself on her rubber cock and ride her like a cowgirl. Frank can't take much more humiliation but she pushes his head to the ground and with his ass in the air she fucks him some more. Eventually she gets him to wank himself with the huge dildo up his ass and laughs at him as he spunks everywhere.

Duration: 20:24
    Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Redhead Knows Best

11. kipassa007

Sarah Diavola
    [​IMG]

Dr Sarah Diavola teaches her patient who is obsessed with womens asses to view asses in a whole new way. by railing his ass hard with her strap-on. Dr Sarah explains to Lance as she pounds his ass that this will be saving his marriage. She has already spoken to his wife, who is more than thrilled to be fucking him at home this way regularly. Dr Sarah lets Lance release by making him ride her strap-on cock while she jerks him off until he cums all over himself.

Duration: 14:35

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 409.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sarah Diavola

12. kipassa007

Karma In Kontrol
    [​IMG]

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment

Mistress Karma uses marco for 40 minutes of pantyhose clad domination as She first uses him as Her personal punching bag and then removes Her shiny black boots to do some lethal ball kicking. She pony rides him and sits heavily on his face while making him put on pantyhose. He worships Her feet from below and then She lays on him, biting and playing with his cock.

Format: avi
    Duration: 41:15
    Video: 720x404, XviD, 1462kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 483.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Karma In Kontrol

13. kipassa007

Nikita
    [​IMG]

Studio: Heelslut

When my Heelqueen zips into her sublime custom made black leather thigh high ultra platform bitch boots with 12 stiletto heels I know its time to get on my knees and lick the ground she walks on! After much floor licking, she decides to put me under the floor so I can show my adoration for her exquisite bitch boots properly. She steps on my little shoe swizzle before pressing her boot sole in my face so I can lick the delicious red soles all over. Then she allows me to fuck her gorgeous bitch-boots right between the extra long heel and slick sole. She decides to sole stroke some shoe shine out of me so she can step in it and put me to work as her boot shine heelslut. Licking all that shoe goo off that soft black leather really puts a nice shine on her boots!

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 243.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nikita

14. kipassa007

Mistress Nikita
    [​IMG]

Studio: Obeynikita

This little boot whore is always begging me to put it in its proper place -- beneath the dirt that falls on the floor from my stiletto heel tips -- so thats just what I did. Quite literally actually! I just love this device. It allows me to put groveling sole lickers in the perfect position beneath the floor I walk on yet still lets me wipe my soles on your tongue or my cock! I could just put you in there for the day while I relax in my chair and ignore you. I know youd love that. This slut was such a good bootlicker, however, I decided to stroke its drippy stick with my bootsole until it spurted all over the floor. Of course, its tongue was right there to lick everything up after I stepped in it.

Duration: 8:46
    Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 259.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Nikita

15. kipassa007

Mina Thorne
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Minas slave is finally learning the concept of obedience after a hard day of punishment. A special treat is in store for his good behavior as she allows his disgusting lips to finally touch her shiny stiletto boots. Mina knows just how long he has been dreaming for the chance to worship something so close to her skin but reminds him of his irreplaceability in this house if he does not shape up. Not every loser gets the chance to serve Mistress Mina and orders him to start polishing all that filth with his tongue so not one speck of dirt, dust or smudge is showing. She cant help but laugh in his face being completely amused by all the disgusting and degrading acts he will do to please his Mistress. As a little incentive to work harder, Mina sticks her ass in his face teasing and him with her perfect butt that he will never get to kiss. Only the bottom of her boots is what a boot bitch boy deserves.

Duration: 9:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3875kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 277.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mina Thorne

16. kipassa007

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2
    [​IMG]

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Duration: 12:00
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 301.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

17. kipassa007

Ass Destruction - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The cruel Goddess Milana has her slave strapped on top of its cage. With her cane and a chain Ninetails the gorgeous Goddess Milana destroys her slaves ass without mercy.

Duration: 5:47
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 424.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ass Destruction - Full HD 1080p

18. kipassa007

Bamboo Beating Hevc - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The cruel Goddes Milana tortures her helpless slave by beating it with a massive bamboo cane...

Duration: 6:12

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 454.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bamboo Beating Hevc - Full HD 1080p

19. kipassa007

Bullwhipped Pig Hevc - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The gorgeous Goddess Milana punishes her pig with a bullwhip. When her slave can not take any more the cruel Goddess shows mercy and beats him with the riding crop instead...

Duration: 6:09

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 451.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bullwhipped Pig Hevc - Full HD 1080p

20. kipassa007

Brutal Whipping - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Lady Milana tortures her slave with various whips, including a ninetails made of chains, diferent canes and a big bamboo stick. The cruel Godddess beats the poor creature without mercy....

Duration: 5:58

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 437.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brutal Whipping - Full HD 1080p