BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by kipassa007, May 21, 2016.

1. kipassa007

kipassa007 Well-Known Member

Jewell Marceau's Boy Toy
    [​IMG]

Studio: Jewell Marceau Productions
    Cast: Jewell Marceau, Alex
    Genres: FemDom, Pantyhose, Boot Worship, Bondage, Pantygag, Masturbation, Face Sitting
    Video language: English

Has Jewell been holding back?! Check out Jewell Marceau's first debut as a sexy femme domme appearing with her first male slave in her brand new video series entitled "Jewell's Boy Toy" vol.1. You will find Jewell smoking and using her boytoy as an ashtray to shine her gorgeous leather boots, to worship her voluptuous ass, and to serve her in any way she pleases. Jewell uses him for her own sexual pleasure as she ties him up in her ropes, gags him with her soaking wet panties, him with her ass, leather gloves, and boobs, him to lick the crotch of her Wolford's pantyhose clean, ties the poor slave into a hogtie and him to watch her masturbate and cum, while torchering him by not letting him use his hands to get himself off! Jewell teases his cock with her ass, breasts, mouth, and much, much more.....Don't miss this brand new, hot steamy action, never seen before; performed, directed and produced by your favorite "jewel": Jewell Marceau!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:27:05
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1204kbps
    Audio: 60kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 811.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jewell Marceau's Boy Toy

2. kipassa007

NovaPatra
    [​IMG]

Genres: Strapon, Domination, Asian Goddess, Pegging

If you are at all into fetish, kink,S&M, strap-ons, whips, leather, or pegging then I made this video for YOU. I don't normally dom but in this scene I go all out. The video starts with me being the true asian slut I am. I'm wrapped up in a leather strap body suit. My tits look amazing. You may never have seen such a hot asian dominatrix. The real fun starts when I slide on my EIGHT inch cock. I lube up my big cock and start jerking off. I show you how big I am and how much I'm going to stretch you out. After a nice lock stroke I bring out my toy and slap him around for awhile. His little balls just handing below his tight little asshole. To prepare him for the pain I put a butt plug up his ass. I keep spanking him making him to clench his asshole and pull that plug in deeper. Once I'm worked up enough i bend him over and I plunge my big 8" cock into his asshole. Wow hot pegging! Great shots of me in his ass. After some he lies back and spreads wide open. I lube up again and slide every inch up his ass. After I fuck him more from behind I strap on a cock ring and lube up his dick and allow him to cum all over me I stick my finger up his ass until he fires a half a dozen spurts all over my tits.

Duration: 17:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4509kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download NovaPatra

3. kipassa007

Alex Coal
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, BallBusting, Legs, High Heels, CBT

The girl in the hot thong outfit is so nice to give her personal slaves balls a warm up with her hands, hair brush and pointy high heels. But then she kicks him plain in the balls with her high heels to inflict the real pain. Kicking a man endless times hard in the bollocks is the real fun for her!

Duration: 13:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 502.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alex Coal

4. kipassa007

Princess Bella, Princess Beverly....
    [​IMG]

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
    Cast: Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Aria, Goddess Harley, Queen Kasey
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, Whipping, Extreme Domination, High Heels

The slaves start at one end of the and have to crawl past all of the Mean Girls- each one holding a whip, crop, or other "instrument of pain" to beat the slaves as they go by. Some of the Mean Girls have a whip in each hand just so they can make the blows rain down upon the slaves non-stop.
    As soon as one slave goes through the next is sent in just behind him- like cars going through an automatic car wash. Except when they make it to the end they have to turn right back around and go through it again! By the time they make it through each station of the they are literally covered in welts and marks from the whippings and beatings.
    And as if that wasn't painful enough, they Mean Girls decide to also kick the slaves in the ribs and jam them with the points of their high heels as they go by. So basically its just "let's abuse these fuckers and hurt them as much as we can". It is definitely not "loving, consensual Femdom at Mean Girl Manor! The slaves are reduced to a trembling mess at The Mean Girls' feet before it's all over.

Duration: 9:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9643kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 690.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Bella, Princess Beverly....

5. kipassa007

Lady Toro
    [​IMG]

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Lady Toro
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Fluffy, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Trampling, Face Standing

Lady Toro uses slave fluffy for a foot worshiping at the end of a long day. Toro is merciless, grabbing fluffy by the hair and shoving her feet deep into its mouth, causing it to gag. Then, she has fluffy lay on the ground, so she can its throat even deeper. She tramples fluffy while fucking its face with her feet. Toro stands with her full weight on fluffy's face, pressing his skull into the hard floor. She crushes his cock and balls underneath her feet. Fluffy must endure the trample punishment for not worshiping Toro's feet as she specified. After the painful behavioral correction, Toro has fluffy return to worshiping. Fluffy has learned his lesson, and his foot worship and listening abilities are much improved. Toro is satisfied with fluffy, for now.

Duration: 10:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10058kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 752.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lady Toro

6. kipassa007

Cadence Lux-Bound and owned
    [​IMG]

Studio: Mark's Head Bobbers & Hand Jobbers
    Genres: Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasms

Cadence Lux has a stud completely bound and at her disposal. She teases and tortures the helpless cock with her soft hands and tight pussy. he whimpers as she brings him to the edge of orgasm over and over until she finally grants him permission to spill his worthless seed.

Duration: 16:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8313kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 999.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cadence Lux-Bound and owned

7. kipassa007

Verarscht
    [​IMG]

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment
    Cast: Carmen Rivera, Mister P., Chris "Schock" Cock, Queen Jennifer Carter
    Genres: Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Fisting, German, Humiliation, Sex Toy Play

Now Mr P teaches the slave the proper leak training by letting him massage his asshole from the inside with his tongue until the juice splashes out of his cock. Also the slave now has his long lasting horny no longer under control and while he can still suck at the foot of the mistress it suddenly and unexpectedly overcomes him.......With erection disturbances is not to be counted on this afternoon in any case!

Duration: 27:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Verarscht

8. kipassa007

Amadahy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Amadahy
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Whipping, Punishment, Financial Domination, Salt, High Heels

Amadahy bites her piggy slave hard. Even its unseasoned raw flesh tastes delicious. Piggy was intended to be Amadahy's personal bank, but it had the audacity to withhold a small bit of money from Princess. Unacceptable. It will pay. Piggy banks are almost always broken open when it's time to collect the coins. After she cracks the bank open with her whip, Amadahy seasons its wounds with salt. The pig cries out a lot, inhuman sounds. It stumbles around in pain. Amadahy will not stop. Even though it can no longer stand, she continues to break it's back open while it lies on the ground. Time for piggy to be slaughtered. After this clip was shot, piggy was taken out back behind the house and drenched with accelerant. We roasted piggy while it was alive and still screaming. All the girls came out from the sorority and we had a luau. The roast was delicious and served eleven plus.

Duration: 9:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 666.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Amadahy

9. kipassa007

european deputy became a julie's slave
    [​IMG]

Studio: Julie-Skyhigh
    Cast: Julie Skyhigh
    Genres: Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download european deputy became a julie's slave

10. kipassa007

Sadistic Dani
    [​IMG]

Studio: MenAreSlaves
    Cast: Dani
    Genres: Femdom

Is Dani a little sadistic? Well yeah she kind of is. She takes delight in making the male gender suffer, leaving permanent whip marks on their fresh skin for them to always remember under whose hand they suffered. That is what this slave is learning right about now as following a kiss of the whip and a kiss of her hand, Dani gets to work carving his back. It brings a smile to her face as his suffering continues and the marks on his back increase, good that just means the whipping will continue until her sadistic thirst is quenched.

Duration: 15:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 883.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sadistic Dani

11. kipassa007

Edging Nightmares
    [​IMG]

Cast: Adria
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Bondag

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Edging Nightmares

12. kipassa007

Do You Think You Have Earned This
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ashley Fires
    Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Eating Your Own Cum, Cum Swap, Ass , Licking Ass, Foot Fetish, Body Worship, Neck Fetish, Kissing, Mistress Fires

Mistress Fires takes her very lucky slave on an intimate journey through her world of sensual domination. Mistress makes her slave worship her long smooth neck and then she makes him beg for her spit. She spits on her body and makes him lick it all up. She has him kneel and worship her feet. Mistress her him lick and suck her pretty toes. She then teases him and his very hard cock. She lays down on the bed and allows her slave to worship her legs and breasts. She makes him beg to worship her prefect ass. He licks and tongue fucks her hole. She gets on top and smothers him as she rubs his cock with her feet. In the end she thinks he has earned the honor of fucking her tight pussy. He explodes all over her and being the good slave that he is, he cleans up his mess with his mouth. Mistress Fires cum swaps with her slave and makes him sallow it. He does happily.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 16:43
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5871kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 730.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Do You Think You Have Earned This

13. kipassa007

Mistress Kiana
    [​IMG]

Studio: Clubwhip
    Cast: Mistress Kiana
    Genres: Femdom

Kiana's a make of nature! This is the film of Kiana's Strapathon event at Club Black Whip, London's premier night for ebony dommes and their slaves. Kiana and a selection of strapons take on allcomers - all those brave enough to take the plunge get ravaged - 8 arseholes in all. One virgin gets his anal cherry plucked, some are taken gently, some like a jackhammer, one learns some new positions to be buggered in, others get taken like Kiana's a jockey riding them. Kiana takes them all non-stop, apart from the changeovers for new condoms or strapons for hygiene, working up a sweat on those amazing muscles of hers. She really gets into it - at the end she's dancing around looking for more. 8 slaves obviously isn't enough - if there's a football or rugby team out there looking for a team bonding event with a difference, she'll take the whole lot of you arseholes!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 19:41
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 893.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Kiana

14. kipassa007

Adria Rae
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Adria Rae
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Bondage, CBT, Edging, Stockings, Vibrator, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Control

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...

Duration: 11:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Adria Rae

15. kipassa007

Anny Aurora
    [​IMG]

Cast: Anny Aurora
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

German Goddess Anny Aurora is a very strict owner who makes sure her slaves always know their place. Her gimp needs to be reminded of who owns that cock by suffering thru intense edging frustrations before being allowed his monthly orgasm. He will be begging and pleading to cum knowing once more that he has no control over his orgasms or anything for that matter.

Duration: 11:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 999.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Anny Aurora

16. kipassa007

Alexis Monroe
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexis Monroe
    Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, CBT, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings

Mistress Alexis loves keeping her boy's locked in chastity but she is also aware that slave's love it just as much! Slave's love nothing more than to have their cock locked tightly away but Mistress Alexis is about to change that. With the cruelest and most painful chastity on the market soon every boy will be begging and pleading with there lives to never be locked up again.

Duration: 11:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11257kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Alexis Monroe

17. kipassa007

Mia
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mia
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Lingerie, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Ass , Chastity, Ass Bouncing

Princess Mia bounces on a chastity slave's face. Mia controls the slave's breath with her ass, him. She presses the slave's nose right against her pussy and giggles. Then, buries the slave deeper in her ass. The slave starts to squirm. He can't breathe. Mia stays put until the slave goes limp.

Duration: 11:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9981kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 841.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mia

18. kipassa007

Academy For Sissies vol 3
    [​IMG]

Studio: Severe Society Films
    Cast: Mistress Melissa, Soma Snakeoil, Mistress Redd, Kade, Jimmy Broadway
    Genres: Strapon, Bisexual, Female Domination

They demonstrate the dos and don'ts of hair removal before subjecting Kade (aka "Polly Amorous") to humiliating striping, a strap on threeway and bi with special guest Jimmy Broadway. More than an hour of intense footage!

Duration: 1:10:28
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1359kbps
    Audio: 75kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 745.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Academy For Sissies vol 3

19. kipassa007

I Strap On My Man 2
    [​IMG]

Studio: Channel 69
    Cast: Mirella Sanders,Nanda Passos,Nadila Ribeiro,Lady Armani,Valentina,Antonio Benderass,Valentina,Alan Marcelo,LukasLucky,Andre Santos
    Genres: Strapon,Pegging, All Sex,Ass lick,Oral,Anal,Interracial

These girlfriends don't just get fucked...they do the fucking! Watch as they show us, fucking boys is what they do best.

Duration: 1:39:24
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1072kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 873.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I Strap On My Man 2

20. kipassa007

Ariel Worships Summer's Stockings And Feet
    [​IMG]

Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture

Julie Simone watches and smokes, before joining in and choking Ariel from behind while Summer gags Ariel with her foot. Also includes foot with bare feet. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 14:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5042kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 544.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ariel Worships Summer's Stockings And Feet