Ballbusting Video | Cock And Ball Torture

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by caramel, Nov 30, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Say Goodbye To Your Tits And Balls

Elegantly dressed like a 1920s vamp with the sounds of Ella Fitzgerald, Dometria is elegantly cruel and cool in body-clinging shift and furs as she tests her slaves capacity for pain in his tits and balls. As a moody "Summertime" plays in the background she is all elegance as first she flambees his tits with her cigarette and then char-grills his cock. As Ella says: "Hush little baby don't you cry." But then its "Every time we say goodbye" and Dometria gets out her heavy duty battery-clamps and anchors them on his nipples. Where's she going to put the second set of those beasts? On the balls of course! That is barbaric... and clearly the slave agrees as his screams touch new heights. Oh yes, we always cry a little when it's time to say goodbye.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0504
    File Size : 464 MB
    Runtime : 7min 36s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: WMV

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f8670300294b4/femdom-videos-CBT-0504.wmv

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Bacon-Slicer Cock Whipping

Yes, I am a total wicked savage bitch. Put your cock and balls in my hands and I will put you through excruciating agony! (You know you want it!). I have got this slave immobilised, locked down by his cock and balls in my new CBT pillory. Can't escape! Can't move! And his cock stands up hard and erect for punishment. Well, that is just asking for my bullwhip. Full on the cock and balls... and hard. I lash his hard dick full on. Twenty-five lashes, cutting in like a bacon slicer. No way out. Nowhere to run to. Terrible agony for him and a giant rush for me! Then I go to my Helicopter Whip - thin wire strands that spin and whistle through the air as they carve up his nuts. I love it - just look at my evil face as I lash him :)) And listen to his howls. Screaming like a tortured puppy. Pain and desperation as I helicopter his dick. Twisting and dancing around his locked down balls. Ha-ha-ha. The brave suffer most.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0505
    File Size : 247 MB
    Runtime : 6min 49s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/739ce9ac9909a/femdom-videos-CBT-0505.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Offer Your Balls

Aruba has a unique sexiness about her, the kind of uniqueness that makes you want to do whatever she says and genuinely enjoy it. She tells her slave to offer his balls to her and his more than happy to do so, his balls are kicked, kneed, squished, punched and dragged around like a rag doll. Aruba enjoys hurting this pathetic loser and I'm sure you guys out there will enjoy watching her do it.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0506
    File Size : 504 MB
    Runtime : 8min 22s
    Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/8f23ebf08ab7b/femdom-videos-CBT-0506.wmv

4. caramel

[​IMG]

I Love It

I don't think I've seen anyone enjoy busting balls like Lilly, the joy it brings her to land a solid ball popping kick is priceless. Her pointy shoes get straight to work, hitting the desired spot every time, eventually the shoes come off and our pathetic slave thinks his in for a easy time, not the case at all, she forces him to rub her feet while she continues the abuse. There's no such thing as a easy time when you come across someone who enjoys kicking balls like Lilly.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0507
    File Size : 318 MB
    Runtime : 8min 25s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/6b7f26a6a0ea4/femdom-videos-CBT-0507.wmv

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Dominatrix Gym

Sophia has her very own gym for dominatrix's, it's a nice relaxed place with a huge open space, no cardio and weight machines cluttering it up. Instead it comes with a personal trainer, someone who goes that extra mile to help you achieve the results you want. Sophia wants to work on her legs and she wants to kick some real life balls instead of that big round rubber rubbish, she summons her swollen ball personal trainer and gets to work, swinging her foot between his legs guarantees maximum results.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0508
    File Size : 284 MB
    Runtime : 8min 34s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e60846de9ead4/femdom-videos-CBT-0508.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

YOUR BALLS WITHER IN JANUARY

Mistress January Seraph is well known for her seductive nature, but she can have a Ball busting mean side as well.
    When the mistress finds that her slave has been taking liberties upon himself. The Mistress decides to take matters into her own cruel hands..
    This slave will tremble in pain by the time that January is done devastating his testicles, for ejaculating himself privately and without permission. From this moment forward this slaves balls will attempt to crawl up inside of him and seek refuge at even the slightest hint of Mistress January`s presence.
    This slave will have learned his lesson by the time that the beautiful January is done wrecking his manhood, He will no longer produce testosterone by the time that the savagery ends as she kicks, beats, slaps crushes and practically rips his balls off!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0509
    File Size : 69.4 MB
    Runtime : 9min 27s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4c5731e6d5e54/femdom-videos-CBT-0509.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

COCK WHIPPED AND CROPPED UNTIL BROKEN

This Cock Shrinking Full Version release of Cybill Troy's Brutal Cock tormenting video: DICK WHIPPED AND COCK CROPPED but also includes all the original footage from COCKS WERE MEANT TO BE PUNISHED! This is a brutal 10 minute video at the rock bottom price of $ 8.99 This will undoubtedly become a collectors item so start enjoying your copy today

Cybill has him exactly as she wants him! He is helpless and exposed, his man parts within easy reach and fully accessible. With a heavy weight attached to his testicles he will look most attractive to Cybill, with her sites set on his manhood Cybill will will giggle in delight as she expresses her displeasure.

His Screams are soothing music to Cybill's ears, she delights in the sound of his agony and hungers for more. She will beat him with elevating ferocity and turn him into a weeping and fearful buffoon. Cybill is relentless, she mercilessly beats his man parts until red and swollen and covered in welts, she takes great joy in stepping on the weight affixed to his testicles and making him scream! Then she goes at him with a carriage whip until he begs for mercy.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0510
    File Size : 74.4 MB
    Runtime : 10min 29s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/ac810027feb06/femdom-videos-CBT-0510.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Sadistic Dick Head Destruction With Princess Dominique And Goddess Amadahy!

Capitalizing from the cock head butt bomb and hammer torture Princess Dominique and Goddess Amadahy go to town destroying your trouser snake with spiked boot kicks to the cock and balls. They rip your tip open and wrap it up so there pants don't get a red mess on them. Then they take turns butt bombing its mangled cock. After all that torture, its hammer time again! As Goddess Amadahy grabs the hammer and goes to work on your one-eyed monster. This is a truly ruthless and sadistic clip. This version is the clean version for the messy version visit our twitter i.e. alternate hosting site. It is also less expensive.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0511
    File Size : 460 MB
    Runtime : 12min 42s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/7c2ee80357011/femdom-videos-CBT-0511.wmv

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Brutal Butt Bombs Create Most Extreme Cock Head Bruising Ever Caught On Camera!

This clip is an absolute classic featuring the perfect butt of true sadist Goddess Amadahy as she uses it to her full advantage to devastate man flesh. She intentionally seduces an erect cock out of you so that she can do maximum internal bruising and Bl@@ding. She smashes your cock with her ass over and over again and then when she gets your cock all bruised up she lays the hammer down and leaves you with a battered cock head of epic proportions. (an awesome surprise is in this that we do not want to spoil). Hurry on up and get this amazingly hot and brutal clip!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0512
    File Size : 588 MB
    Runtime : 9min 44s
    Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/cfb4ed5414f55/femdom-videos-CBT-0512.wmv

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Brutal Knees Of Fury!

In the immediate aftermath of bruising up your cock like never before, Goddess Amadahy is not done destroying you in fun and inventive ways. Her next sadistic action, is to use her strong and athletic legs to smash your cock and balls with her knees at full force! There is such incredible genital sensitivity after she has kicked and smashed your cock and balls with her perfect butt, bringing the hammer down on your fragile baby maker. Even the smallest blows send waves of pain and anguish into your being but she does not hold back at crushing your very essence. Limited time low price.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0513
    File Size : 270 MB
    Runtime : 7min 27s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3645713818319/femdom-videos-CBT-0513.wmv

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Female Domination and CBT!

She brings him in a position that his huge tied up bollocks dangling right in front of her eyes... No Dominant Lady can resist just to beat the out of such bull nuts! That's exactly what she is doing here. She pulls and squeezes them in the most painful way. She takes one of her high heel shoes off to really beat his balls with it... until bl**ding! She just don't care and laughs at him as he falls down after a very hard kick, right in his tied up nuts!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0514
    File Size : 241 MB
    Runtime : 6min 14s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d384ea97a585a/femdom-videos-CBT-0514.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Soreness is No Excuse

Having gone through genital surgery a few days ago is no excuse for Moni. Worthy slaves need to endure excruciating pain even if their told to stay out of danger by their doctors. It's amazing to see her lack of regard for his delicate situation after the previous scene, she kicks him over and over and over with full force, his bandaged cock looks like it's gonna fall apart from his body. Very brutal display of girl power by Moni.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0515
    File Size : 675 MB
    Runtime : 18min 31s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/c071a6a7e0f0a/femdom-videos-CBT-0515.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Abusing the Gimp

Lady Rochester is fed up with this naughty slave being such a pervert so she ties him up like a gimp and proceeds to torment and torture him. Using various implements of pain and pleasure this slave is left bound and helpless as he learns his lesson. Wearing nothing but latex Lady Rochester does a good job on this slave and leaves her mark...

File name: femdom videos CBT 0516
    File Size : 169 MB
    Runtime : 11min 28s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/87fe869860c87/femdom-videos-CBT-0516.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Beating up a cock!

The horny lady wants to see how hard she can slap her slave boys cock. By touching her pantyhose, legs and tits he get a huge hard on. Then she slaps his boner harder and harder until it gets limp again and he breaks down on the floor in front of her.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0517
    File Size : 744 MB
    Runtime : 104h 41min
    Format video: AVI

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/9419366d62313/femdom-videos-CBT-0517.avi

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Aching To Cum Complete

The slave hasn't cum for many weeks, having been secured in chastity, but he's finally been promised a release... but a release with a twist! He can only cum if he takes a huge amount of weight tugging on his testicles. His excitement is clear to see, especially when the industrial vibrator is run down his shaft, but the pin wheel and weights make the whole ordeal an intoxicating mix of extreme discomfort and uncontrollable pleasure.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0518
    File Size : 245 MB
    Runtime : 22min 3s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/c21d14a4b744f/femdom-videos-CBT-0518.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Ball Bashing Fun

Our slave finds himself alone, naked and in the presence of two true sadists, Domina Ruby and Miss Jasmine. Jasmine asks him, "Are you ok, would you like a warmup, to be coddled?" "Yes", he foolishly replies. Jasmine gives his balls a few gentle slaps and then squeezes them as hard as she can which make Ruby laugh with pleasure. Coddle, my ass. Less than a minute into the scene Jasmine is already delivering round after round of knees to the balls and then she holds his arms behind his back so Ruby can deliver kick after kick to his already swelling nuts. Then a surprise attack from behind as Jasmine has taken hold of a giant black dildo and she starts swatting his cock and balls with that as well. The reaction from the slave is such that they decide to really take that solid rubber cock to his mid-section. The slave is practically leaving his feet as Jasmine swings the tool at his cock, balls and even his stomach. Over the next five minutes it's a non-stop assault on the slave with him standing and kneeling on all fours. When two sadists get together the action never really stops until the slave is destroyed. They are brutal!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0519
    File Size : 204 MB
    Runtime : 6min 55s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b9e9714548ccc/femdom-videos-CBT-0519.mp4

17. caramel

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Wheel Of Castration

Its our new favorite game show and this slave might just lose his nuts! The numbers on the wheel represent the amount of kicks to the balls he gets. But, if the wheel lands on castration Uh Oh bye bye balls! This slave is an ass kissing, foot licking excuse of a life so why does he need balls anyway??? He might as well lose them for our entertainment!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0521
    File Size : 1.18 GB
    Runtime : 13min 47s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/aab6310255dd8/femdom-videos-CBT-0521.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Cling Film Handjob

Bondage lover Mistress Sidonia has her slave clingfilmed to the floating bondage board, totally helpless she can continually tease his hard cock n force him to cum when she chooses.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0522
    File Size : 525 MB
    Runtime : 23min 33s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/812d09380c2e8/femdom-videos-CBT-0522.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Brutally Kicking My Slave`s Balls... Extra Viscous!

It`s not unusual for me to wake up in a bad mood and the best way to cheer myself up is to take my anger out on one of my slaves. In this video I make one of my obedient submissives stand naked before me and repeatedly deliver powerful kicks to his delicate balls. I pull no punches as I strike him over and over again while he buckles in pain. Confusing his senses, I pause long enough to begin gently stroking his cock but quickly return to abusing his tender balls. I knee him in the crotch before delivering a kick so painful that he falls to his knees. For minutes on end I punish him with kicks so brutal that eventually he can no longer stand. I laugh at his agony as I take a seat and make him kiss my feet. This definitely put me in a much better mood!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0523
    File Size : 323 MB
    Runtime : 6min 16s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/15f428eddcf66/femdom-videos-CBT-0523.wmv