Ballbusting Video | Cock And Ball Torture

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by caramel, Nov 30, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hardcore Ballbusting Training

Time to teach the pervert a lesson! My sister and I both have in home lessons for self defense and boxing. Recently I learned that our teacher was having my ditzy sister do nude lessons to help her "move faster". Yeah, right. I call him over to do a quick lesson to work on my posture and form and play dumb to start until I get the opportunity to not only nail him in the balls, but to destroy them with accurate punches and kicks HE TAUGHT ME!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0733
    File Size : 447 MB
    Runtime : 6min 15s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f0c299adecb82/femdom-videos-CBT-0733.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Lexi Sindel SheWolf : CBT

Lexi is the most sadistic interrogator, famously known for her twisted medical sexperiments. Her latest assignment is to get the codes from her prisoner. AT ANY COST "What are the codes........." Will he give up his balls or the codes?

File name: femdom videos CBT 0734
    File Size : 241 MB
    Runtime : 10min 47s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/08c6f0eaf51a0/femdom-videos-CBT-0734.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Dominique Learns how to Ballbust

Dominique can't wait for Amadahy to teach her how to ballbust! Dominique pulls on the ropes to spread the slave's legs wider for Amadahy, as she demonstrates how to kick for maximum pain and damage. Amadahy shows Dominique a serious bruise on the head of the slave's penis, made with a hammer three days ago. Amadahy loves ballbusting so much, she almost doesn't really want to share with Dominique. But Dominique asserts herself and gets right in. Even as a first timer, she starts with hard kicks right away. Dominique loves kicking the slave's balls while Amadahy holds the ropes and spreads its legs wide for her. But Amadahy can't let Dominique have all the fun! She wants to go again with an onslaught of hard, direct kicks. Amadahy breaks open the slave's skin. Even though the slave is injured, Dominique goes in for a final round. She kicks the slave until it drops in agony.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0735
    File Size : 445 MB
    Runtime : 5min 51s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3ae1f963d4ca0/femdom-videos-CBT-0735.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Testicle Rupture is my Goal

Moni wont stop unless they pop, she is so mean this time it scared me. Full force kicks, knees and punches on his monster battered balls.Very hard scene!!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0736
    File Size : 442 MB
    Runtime : 14min 54s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b1d7a56869e5d/femdom-videos-CBT-0736.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Brandi Kicks

Muscle chick Brandi Mae kicks Bryan's poor balls all over the room as she has her way with him from one position to another. She kicks him at Full Force then at other times just lightly tapping his balls to confuse him as to whether his balls are about to launched into orbit via a Muscular ICBM or just a pea shooter shot at his aching balls.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0737
    File Size : 272 MB
    Runtime : 8min 52s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/19aae240c146f/femdom-videos-CBT-0737.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Boy gets His Balls Beat by Older Sister

A brother and sister get into a fight because the brother was suppose to pick up the sister from med school where she is learning to be a Urologist.
    The sister manages to get home and finds her baby brother playing a game. She is so furious she rips the game console from his hands and demands an explanation.
    Unsatisfied with his lame excuses, (and knowing he is afraid of heights) she lifts him up off the couch and carries him around like a little baby. He begs her not to drop him, so she drops him to teach him a lesson.
    As the siblings continue to fight the hot older sister puts her stinky feet in her little brothers face, smothering him and making him smell her dirty feet.
    Finally the sister tells her little brother all she has been learning about Urology, then she strips his pants off of him and begins to slap and punch his balls which results in the little brother yelling out in pain and agony.
    In the end the sexy older sister manages to hold open her little brothers legs spread eagle and deliver a whopping blow to his bare naked balls leaving him in an especially painful predicament that causes him to curl up into the fetal position.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0738
    File Size : 273 MB
    Runtime : 8min 59s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/db14f6f986aa2/femdom-videos-CBT-0738.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Ball Busted For The First Time

This is my slave's first time having his balls busted, and he's very nervous. I've got his arms and legs bound to the edge of the bed. I start off with my riding crop, slapping the underside of his balls, but once he starts moaning I can't control myself. I tease his disgusting, hard cock, taking his balls in my other hand and squeezing. I can't help but laugh at all of the noises he makes. He's dripping pre-cum everywhere, so I tease the tip of his cock with my hand while continually smacking his balls with my riding crop. After a while, I'm tired of his moaning, so I clamp my hand over his mouth and continue to torture him. When I'm finished, he falls to his knees, where he belongs.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0739
    File Size : 236 MB
    Runtime : 9min 4s
    Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/de8399f77822d/femdom-videos-CBT-0739.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Bob's Vegas Vacation

Bob loves to get his balls busted, so he makes a trip to the Ballbusting Capital of the World.... Las Vegas, where he meets Tessa von Kix the harvester of balls.
    Tessa takes her stockings off and wraps them around Bob's cock and balls to isolate his balls and make them very vulnerable and incapable of getting out of the way of her bare feet when she Kix his testicles.
    Tessa works Bob's balls over until they are cherry red and aching in pain. She rubs his poor balls with her bare feet, pinches them with her toes and finally makes him count in German 10 Kix to his ever increasing in size and swelling balls

File name: femdom videos CBT 0740
    File Size : 372 MB
    Runtime : 12min 46s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/eee4919f007a2/femdom-videos-CBT-0740.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

The Celebration Castration

It's time to celebrate! A celebration castration for my ballbusting slave Andrea Dipre. He's been used and abused all weekend and now I have decided to completely destroy his cock and balls for good! His balls are so swollen and bruised from my last beating the he falls to the ground when I strike him. He's so weak and scared of loosing his pathetic small pin dick. I punch, kick and squash his balls over and over until he begs for mercy! I've definitely left my mark and a lasting impression on this ballbusting bitch boy!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0741
    File Size : 800 MB
    Runtime : 7min 15s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/42cca176edad8/femdom-videos-CBT-0741.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Mariah and Natalya - Slave with the Tiniest Penis Gets Ballbusted and used as Toilet

Danni has agreed to wear one thing to Natalya's sorority party. He agreed, but he didn't think that 'one thing' would mean wearing nothing but a chastity device. Danni's now learning that he has only been invited to the sorority party to compete in two contests for the girls. The girls are entering him into both the tiniest penis contest, and the strap-on contest. Danni doesn't know what a strap-on contest is, so he asks. The girls don't like it when danni asks questions, so they fill his mouth with feet. While danni worships their feet, they discuss his odds of winning. They are pretty sure danni will be a top contender for tiniest penis. That's exciting, because the sorority girl that shows the slave with the tiniest penis wins a tiara. The slave that has the smallest penis gets a prize, too. It gets ballkicked. Mariah and Natalya want to compare their slave to Chloe's slave, to see which one is more likely to win tiniest penis. They bring in Chloe's slave and compare the two. The girls can't see how small the slave's penises really are while in chastity, so they unlock the males. In the side by side comparison, Danni's penis measures as just below average. He comes in at around three inches. But Chloe's slave has one of the tiniest penises any of the girls have ever seen! They measure it, and it isn't even a full inch. He is the clear winner! The girls don't wait for the official judging. They go right into ballbusting. The winner really struggles through his punishment for possessing the tiniest penis. The girls kick the winner harder and harder until it is writhing on the floor. Then, Mariah and Natalya leave. The winner is crumpled on the floor, alone and suffering. A third girl in the sorority house comes in. She notices that a slave is pained, but doesn't care. She needs to pee. She needs a human toilet, and the slave with the tiniest penis is conveniently already in a good position to be used. The third girl puts a funnel in his mouth and goes. When she's done, she spits in his face a few times and tells the slave to get ready for when Mariah and Natalya come back.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0742
    File Size : 1.06 GB
    Runtime : 17min 52s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0d72bf2a8c6e3/femdom-videos-CBT-0742.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Christina and Gia - This is How You Bust Balls like a Princess

PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED! "It's time for another Brat Princess ball kicking video!" Decides Princess Christina. "Stand up pussy!" We know you can take it! The girls put on some upbeat music and decide to kick their ball kicking slave into becoming the hardest ball kicking slave ever. Gia observes as Christina teaches her how to be a great ball buster. But, the slave needs to stop buckling under Christina's brutal kicks so Gia can get a good look at how it's done. Following Christina's example, Gia kicks the slave to the ground almost right away! The girls do a few simultaneous kicks. The slave can barely take their tandem kicking. He gets almost no recovery time. This clip also includes a bonus montage of some of Brat Princesses' biggest ball kicking stars.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0743
    File Size : 631 MB
    Runtime : 5min 43s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/48d72fe44abdf/femdom-videos-CBT-0743.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

HEAVY METAL GODDESS BALLBUSTS THE FAN BOY

When a fan boy/wannabe slave fails to buy his Goddess proper concert tickets and back stage passes for her favorite metal band, Goddess Lydia Supremacy is one angry heavy metal bitch. He had the gall to buy cheap ass, nose bleed seats for a true Superior Asian Goddess? Really??? Its fucking embarrassing that such a Goddess should have to sit with mere peasants.

After the concert, Lydia decides to take out her disappointment and frustration on her fan boys private parts, using her magnificent heavy metal boots with steel sole, 6 steel stiletto heel, and razor sharp steel spikes. In a word, these boots are lethal. And this idiot is about to have his nuts pulverized by one pissed off Goddess.

Using her boots like an assault weapon, Lydia viciously kicks, stomps, crushes, and stabs this idiots cock and ball sack over and over again, until he is begging forgiveness. But his transgression will not be so easily forgiven. He is going to pay and pay and pay with his pain and suffering beneath her switchblade like boot heels.

Her stilettos are so thin and razor sharp, she can easily pierce right through his fragile ball sack, if she chose to put her full weight down upon him. But she will spare him another day, as another concert is on the horizon and she will put him to the test one last time. And if he fucks up again, these boots are going to crush his testicles like a walnut.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0744
    File Size : 726 MB
    Runtime : 6min 35s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/24bc0d0983303/femdom-videos-CBT-0744.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

From Useless to Eunuch

This slave has been locked in chastity for so long that his cock has rendered itself even more useless than before and has forgotten how to even try to get hard.

Mistress Cybill Troy is not pleased. Pulling out the elastrator, she tells him that unless his dick attempts to get hard in its steel cage for her amusement and in honor of her exquisite beauty, she'll have no choice but to castrate him.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0745
    File Size : 116 MB
    Runtime : 10min 48s
    Resolution : 720x406

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c7f1ddb8b10ef/femdom-videos-CBT-0745.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Penis Salute

This was hilarious. My friend Goddess Harley has never beaten a slave before. (She didn't even know there WAS such a thing nowadays!) But I opened her eyes. I make this loser kneel before us with its penis kept SUPER hard for us at ALL TIMES! It MUST keep a hard on for us- ALWAYS! No matter HOW much we beat it! Haha. We crop the SH*T out of its cock and balls. We even CAN its ass. But it HAS to stay hard the ENTIRE TIME- or else it will ONLY GET WORSE! LOL. Harley had SO much fun abusing this loser.Watch the video to see if it could maintain its "penis salute" for us the entire time while we abused and laughed at it! -Goddess Nikkole

File name: femdom videos CBT 0746
    File Size : 817 MB
    Runtime : 19min 52s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/73fea704eaf09/femdom-videos-CBT-0746.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Cruel cock and ball torture

...cruel cock and ball t*rture! That means hard beating, whipping and kicking while her young slave boy must endure awkward positions... She cruelly abuses the genitals of her slave boy. Str*ngling his cock and balls with a rope for more whipping and kicking of the already squeezed genitals.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0747
    File Size : 487 MB
    Runtime : 12min 37s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/af34e901e59c0/femdom-videos-CBT-0747.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Black Widow - Dominant Harassments!

Shockingly cruel, a man lead by collar and chain like a d*g . She let him bark and abuse his d*ggy genitals. Small dick humiliation, gelding threatening her cur when he doesn't get a decent hard on, she kicks his balls as an early stage of castration and more verbal humiliation. He has to clean her heels with his tongue. Squeezing and beating his cock with her leather gloves. Let him clean the precum off her gloves with his tongue, sitting with her ass on his face while beating his stiff but still too small cur cock! At the end he get finished off with hard ballbusting. It's all true or even worse than what you have heard about Black Widows.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0748
    File Size : 708 MB
    Runtime : 18min 18s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/16121d88f9849/femdom-videos-CBT-0748.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Wrecking Balls - Part 1

The slave wants to experience ball busting for the 1st time n with a variety of different footwear. He gets just that, but also gets a good warm up with our wrecking ball ropes. a heavy knot tied to the end of a long piece of rope, swung into his balls at pace! After the warm up, he gets all he desired and a lot more with heavy kicks from 2 Mistresses in shoes, boots and eventually barefooted busting n stomping!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0749
    File Size : 116 MB
    Runtime : 7min 23s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fef6a38da6db4/femdom-videos-CBT-0749.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Penis measurement SPH

I take my patient and strap him into the gyno chair making sure he is tightly restrained. I take my tape measure and start to measure his flaccid penis. How pathetic this patient is, it's not even getting hard yet, his arousal in front of a beautiful woman is so severely impaired that more testing must follow! I take my sharp pinwheel and start to run it right along the top of his penis allowing those sharp spikes to touch under his foreskin and finally my patient has a reaction, albeit one of pain.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0750
    File Size : 275 MB
    Runtime : 7min 12s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b7a0f857f2f51/femdom-videos-CBT-0750.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Mirela's Hot Audition

She is a hot Milf with big boobs and ass, mean and crazy. She punches, kicks, knees the hell out of his balls while giving us a great view of her body.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0751
    File Size : 421 MB
    Runtime : 11min 29s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/65885346ac049/femdom-videos-CBT-0751.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

436 days worth of cum

It's the third day of sit's visit, and today I will let him enter My bedroom for the first time. Arousing to be this sacred place, isn't it? Good, because I am going to tie him up and lock his cock in Kali's teeth - I'm going to use his arousal to make him suffer. I wonder how he would feel to be looking at Me pleasing Myself with My favorite toy - would that be too arousing? It is for Me, I love to see the torment on his face. And since all those people voted on tweeter for him to have a real orgasm after 436 days of chastity - maybe this is the perfect moment for it? I'm sure it won't be very pleasant, but it definitely isn't ruined, so it's a real one, right? As real as he can ever get...

File name: femdom videos CBT 0752
    File Size : 378 MB
    Runtime : 10min 3s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1bab3c4c262a2/femdom-videos-CBT-0752.mp4