Ballbusting Video | Cock And Ball Torture

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by caramel, Nov 30, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

A CRUEL COCK RIPPING CBT

I have been thinking about the behavior of this slave for a few days; he can't control himself, very often he had an erection and fantasies that a well trained slave shouldn't have. I think it's time to take action. I too want to use my fantasy and punish his cock in a new way. First, I tie him to my new instrument, so that his cock is fully exposed but, as soon as I touch it with my nails, he gets erected. Quite clearly the situation is more serious than expected but I'm sure that a good deal of pain is going to remind him is role as submissive. With several safety pins, I start piercing his cock in many points. He starts squealing but he knows that his punishment is well deserved and that I'm not going to stop: I want to rip off the skin of his cock!!! I hang his cock with several colored thread to my electric winch, which pull them causing an incredible pain. I like this torture and I'm having fun, therefore, I decide to add some weights,in order to increase the tension and rip even more the skin of his cock. Very soon his cock will be in such a horrible condition that it won't be any more a source of pleasure for this worm. His cock will be turned, from an instrument of pleasure, into an instrument of enormous suffering!!!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0834
    File Size : 347 MB
    Runtime : 15min 49s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/428cb185d6216/femdom-videos-CBT-0834.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

BALLBUSTER: Cybill Troy

Under threat of castration with Cybill Troy's elastrator, this slave has no choice but to endure her brutal, merciless kicks to his balls. Falling to the ground again and again, he's forced to stand and take more for his Goddess.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0835
    File Size : 625 MB
    Runtime : 12min 1s
    Resolution : 960x540

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/156cd10d3cc2f/femdom-videos-CBT-0835.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

TIED UP SLAVE

Tied up slave on his stomach suffers balls bondage, humiliation and ruined orgasm as his Mistress milks him.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0836
    File Size : 124 MB
    Runtime : 7min 52s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9e5b84517c463/femdom-videos-CBT-0836.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Endless Edging Torture

Cybill Troy loves stretching out the holes of her slaves; every single hole.
    Her restrained, red latex wrapped gimp gets to experience this via the magically torturous process of her relentless sounds, plunged deeper, again & again down his cock.
    Miss Troy switches from sound to sound, increasing in size, width & number of sounds; at her whim.
    As the sounding continues, longer & longer her gimp becomes increasing desperate. He is sure he is about to cum but knows full well, if he does cum, Miss Troy will make him eat it all & punish him further for the pleasure.
    Will she make him come & force him to ingest his muck? Perhaps she will or perhaps she might force him to submit to some other cruel fate as his reward for enduring such a lengthy period of sounding torment.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0837
    File Size : 143 MB
    Runtime : 21min 5s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d70500ba881bc/femdom-videos-CBT-0837.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

HUMILIATED CHASTITY SLAVE

She sits on the face of her chastity slave and he gets mocked and humiliated while he begs for releasing his genitals. But she continues to tease and mock the loser.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0838
    File Size : 539 MB
    Runtime : 10min 16s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/636ede7623991/femdom-videos-CBT-0838.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Cum on my nylons - Look at my nylons when...

Both clips in one video file.First part femdom point of view, second part real slave punishment!Cum on my nylons!Busty mistresss and shiny nylons...Look at my nylons when......I kick you hard and merciless in the balls!She let him kneel in front of her, then she kicks his dangling bollocks with her high heels. She especially likes the sound her high heels makewhen they punch into real big and swollen nuts. Not only kicking, also full force kneeing on stomping. Very ruthless when she commands to let them dangle in front of her, then kick them hard and brutal!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0839
    File Size : 309 MB
    Runtime : 7min 59s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a75395188bb24/femdom-videos-CBT-0839.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Fucked For Ransom

Before I got ahold of him, my captive was a powerful man but now that I've stolen him away and have sunk my claws into him, he's nothing more than a disposable hole.
    My captive's manhood and sense of worth will be stripped away by my big black cock as I violently sodomize his ass and mouth with a bag over his head and arms tied behind his back.

xoxo, Cybill Troy

File name: mistress anal strapon guy video xxx 1890
    File Size : 359 MB
    Runtime : 7min 1s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0ea347278ba09/mistress-anal-strapon-guy-video-xxx-1890.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Ingrid's First Time Ballbusting

This is Ingrid's first time ever ballbusting! She is wearing a pair of jean shorts that accent her incredibly strong, fit and sexy legs. She specifically chose to wear a pair of Doc Martens that she recently purchased to help "break them in". As the busting progresses Ingrid increases the force of her kicks, trying out each leg to see which hurts more. She demands to hear some grattitude from the poor victim who has to suffer the wrath of her accurate kicks. After she feels that the leather on her shoes is beginning to feel more worn in, she finishes him off with five gradually harder kicks, leaving his balls pulverized! Ingrid is gleeful following her first ballbusting and now has broken in her new boots!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0840
    File Size : 428 MB
    Runtime : 9min 39s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4f76299788146/femdom-videos-CBT-0840.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Locked Up Bastard: Burnt and Busted

Slave Johnny, aka "Locked Up Bastard", is subjected to further torture while his cock is bulging in its chastity device. Mistress Jasmine lights up a smoke and proceeds to burn the slave's cock with it. She doesn't spare his nipples, either! Not only does Locked Up Bastard have to lick her shoes, she stuffs her stockinged foot in his mouth, then slams it into his balls. Smoking has never been this much fun!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0841
    File Size : 282 MB
    Runtime : 5min 19s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4acd5819bfe8e/femdom-videos-CBT-0841.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

GODDESS RACHEL SEXY LINGERIE BALLBUSTING

SEXY GODDESS RACHEL GIVES LANCE HART a BRUTAL LINGERIE BALLBUSTING. Goddess Rachel is wearing SEXY lingerie and TEASING pathetic slut Lance with her SEXY BODY and BIG BOOBS. She puts those DD's right in his face teasing him. Too bad for Lance he is BOUND so tightly he can't move his arms and doesn't have the PLEASURE of touching his GODDESS. Not that he would be allowed to anyways. To TORTURE him even more She rubs her PUSSY all over his COCK and reminds him he'll NEVER get it. Lance is so turned on by his SEXY GODDESS that his pathetic little cock gets hard. Problem is Goddess Rachel did not give slut Lance permission to get hard. Furious he can't follow basic orders, She decides he needs to be TAUGHT a LESSON. GODDESS RACHEL stands up and delivers a powerful KICK to the BALLS. Mixing PAIN WITH PLEASURE, she continues TEASING him and kicking his pathetic little cock. However with every kick, he gets harder and harder. Rachel is so furious she THREATENS to CASTRATE him. This disobedient slut needs to be TAUGHT A LESSON. GODDESS RACHEL gives the SEXIEST LINGERIE BALLBUSTING yet. Lance Hart is one lucky LOSER!!!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0842
    File Size : 215 MB
    Runtime : 6min 27s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/26e91ab651b50/femdom-videos-CBT-0842.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Extreme Brutal

Ruthless back hand beating and slapping of his nuts. His balls bouncing around in the sack like crazy. While she's muffling him by sitting on his face so that he is almost not able to breathe. Also trampling and face slapping.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0843
    File Size : 259 MB
    Runtime : 5min 0s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f269aa4d6f0e2/femdom-videos-CBT-0843.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Brutality and Emasculation: Starring Rachel and Mandi

The ultimate mega-hot bb team of Alpha Ballbreakers, Rachel and Mandi, are back to get in the sort of clip that you will see only at Ballbusting Bombshells! These girls are the absolute real deal- the hottest natural born sadists and real life serial ballbreakers in the bb world. The girls alternate shockingly brutal kicks, knees, and GTPs with some entirely unscripted verbal humiliation. Definitely a must see!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0844
    File Size : 191 MB
    Runtime : 16min 39s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f4c1dc990ccca/femdom-videos-CBT-0844.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

THE KINKY EASTER RABBIT - DEGRADING EGG PAINTING

If you're a very polite and really pathetic loser ,maybe I'll visit you at Easter.Take a look at this young blonde boy, he is really pathetic. He is 21 years old but virgin and the women are mocked and ridiculed him all the time.He is drawn in the middle of the room alone,and he's waiting for the Easter Rabbit.He is a perfect subject to my kinky and sadistic games.This loser is surprised when he sees me in his room.He thinks I'm going to fulfill his wishes.Hahaha,he is really pathetic!I guarantee that this will be the most memorable Easter in his pathetic life.

If Easter then egg painting but of course I do it in femdom style. Now I'm tying this little boy's balls with a nice festive ribbon,and let's the fun.I paint his pathetic balls beautiful.The ugly and useless balls will be nice easter eggs.After I finished the painting,I take a straw basket with some grass and finished the masterpiece! This little virgin boy is happy because he's balls once a year, are useful.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0845
    File Size : 522 MB
    Runtime : 14min 15s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e673ac42cca34/femdom-videos-CBT-0845.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

A Lesson In Gratitude Part II

Last time I had my slave in for training, I taught him to be grateful for any and all of my attention. It doesn't matter if I give him pain or pleasure. He should be honored that I choose to grace him with my presence. Today, I'm putting him to the test. I want to see if he's really learned his lesson. I've got him fully restrained with his balls nicely presented. He's in for some very strict CBT, mixed liberally with some tease and denial. I work him up then bring him back down with pain over and over again. I expect to hear his immense gratitude regardless of the sensation. Will my slave boy pass the test? Only one way to find out...

File name: femdom videos CBT 0846
    File Size : 87.8 MB
    Runtime : 9min 27s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e90a46059b28c/femdom-videos-CBT-0846.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

THE KINKY EASTER RABBIT - INHUMAN BALL BEATING

If you're a very polite and really pathetic loser ,maybe I'll visit you at Easter.Take a look at this young blonde boy, he is really pathetic. He is 21 years old but virgin and the women are mocked and ridiculed him all the time.He is drawn in the middle of the room alone,and he's waiting for the Easter Rabbit.He is a perfect subject to my kinky and sadistic games.This loser is surprised when he sees me in his room.He thinks I'm going to fulfill his wishes.Hahaha,he is really pathetic!I guarantee that this will be the most memorable Easter in his pathetic life.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0847
    File Size : 322 MB
    Runtime : 8min 51s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/79da4f44d9ff0/femdom-videos-CBT-0847.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Spin the Bottle Ballbusting

It's Saturday night and these two guys are home bored out of their mind when their female roommate comes in from a long day at work. She is full of energy and wants to play a little game with them.... or more precisely with their balls.

She gets her male roommates interested in playing a game of Spin the Bottle Ballbusting as they both hope to score with her, however all she is really interested in is kicking them in the balls... but she leads them on throughout the game, getting their hopes up while she gets her sadistic needs fulfilled....

In this clip: Ballbusting, games, big tits, knees to the crotch, muscular woman
    Starring: Nikki Jackson, Dante & Bryan Balldacious

File name: femdom videos CBT 0848
    File Size : 432 MB
    Runtime : 14min 30s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/dde7923a0d7c9/femdom-videos-CBT-0848.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Lady Latoria Kicks/Ballbusting

EIer waren fallig von mir Lady Latoria gefoltert zu werden mit Kicks und Schlagen.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0849
    File Size : 94.6 MB
    Runtime : 2min 58s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2e523d420b108/femdom-videos-CBT-0849.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Tag Team Ballbusting

Domina Ruby and Goddess Mia enjoy nothing more than busting a slave's balls. I mean, that's sort of what balls are for, right? Ruby gives Mia the first shot at her slave as she's already worked him over pretty well. Mia gets the slave onto his feet and has him hold his worthless cock out of the way. She administers a round of solid kicks until he drops to the ground, which presents the ideal time for Ruby to take over. The slave holds his stupid stick out of the way again, while Ruby kicks him solidly with the toe of her stiletto. Some of the kicks land on the slave's legs - poor thing; he seems to be in real pain. Mia is delighted with the results though and can't help but giggle. When the slave drops to all fours, Mia takes it as her signal to step in. As the slave starts to move his dick out of the way, Mia lands a kick right on his hand, causing him to really whimper. "Let's not count that" Ruby says. Mia tells him to move his hand and her kicks land squarely on his cock and balls. The camera pans across the room and you see another slave locked in a cage. Meanwhile, the punished slave reaches for his ball sack, acting all wimpy like it burst or something, but Mia doesn't care and just resumes kicking.

When the slave finally collapses, Ruby takes over again. She makes him get up and starts kicking him from behind. When the slave drops, Ruby tells him to crawl over and lick Mia's feet. He might think this is a lucky break, but not for long, because Ruby steps behind him and starts kicking his nuts again, followed by some slaps as she squats down to get a better vantage point. You get some wonderfully clear views of ball busting in this scene but also some great foot and ass angles of the Ladies. The slave sucks Mia's toes while Ruby verbally humiliates him, and switches from slapping his balls to kicking them. Mia resumes disciplining his balls so the slave can lick Ruby's stilettos. She squeezes and twists the slave's cock and balls, literally lifting him up off the ground. The slave struggles to get his mouth to Ruby's shoes and is ball-spanked when he fails. The Ladies decide the punishment for his dismal effort will be. more ballbusting!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0850
    File Size : 623 MB
    Runtime : 7min 50s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/19c9b43fbcb28/femdom-videos-CBT-0850.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Smokin' Hammer Time

A pair of cock and balls get hammered by a smoking topless girl.

That's all a matter of fact... Cock and balls are beaten with a wooden hammer by a sexy topless girl who is smoking a cigarette as she strikes his cock and balls with the hammer, she even flicks her cigarette ashes on his bare naked balls and blows smoke at them.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0851
    File Size : 233 MB
    Runtime : 7min 44s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e219465b9dfd9/femdom-videos-CBT-0851.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

How To Punish A Pervert!

That is by humiliating talking and squeezing his nuts brutal. Makes him scream with pain like hell. At the end she kicks him hard in the balls. Especially devastating endless rapid left right kicks.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0852
    File Size : 457 MB
    Runtime : 11min 52s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/80eecb1ee2697/femdom-videos-CBT-0852.mp4