Ballbusting Video | Cock And Ball Torture

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by caramel, Nov 30, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

2. caramel

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Ball Squishing - Part 1

The slave is immobilised in a bondage frame, with his cock n balls exposed. Mistress Renee loves to push her slaves and takes delight in seeing this slave struggle in his predicament as she crushes his balls with her hands, knees and full weight on her stocking'd feet! The very seed of men's lust need to be crushed and Mistress Renee does a damn fine job here!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0876
    File Size : 70.0 MB
    Runtime : 5min 48s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e5c7dc3f8503d/femdom-videos-CBT-0876.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

The horny slave Made

My slave Made now know not what I shall do with him. Step 1 Disciplinary action because my Made hands based on his hips as if he were here the King. I bring to the heavy neck chain! Thus, the hands are ever cleaned well and there where they belong. I am fummle Made scrotum around to check how much juice the grub has collected! It follows a nipple play with cock fuck between the Mistresses nylon legs. I torture the nipples with my stiletto heel. Then I take off a nylon stocking and my Made to kiss my divine little feet. Nylons BDSM Bondage High Heels CBT nipple play Mistress feet torture stockings legs garters neck chain fetish humiliation.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0877
    File Size : 265 MB
    Runtime : 18min 11s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e9f6403d15572/femdom-videos-CBT-0877.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Bruised DICK

Mistress Lexi finds her slaves cock pathetic and useless,she only finds his cock and balls amusing to ABUSE. "Could you ever satisfy a woman??.... NO"
    Jordan and Lexi take turns slapping the slaves cock and balls, the harder his cock gets the harder they slap! The slaves cock starts to welt and turn purple almost instantly from the hard slapping. Lexi gives the defenseless bitch a few firm knees to the balls, you can see the slave start to gag from the pain. Lexi pulls the slaves parachuted balls and squeezes them in her hand. "Should you be allowed to keep you balls?? Or should we keep them in a jar??"

File name: femdom videos CBT 0878
    File Size : 187 MB
    Runtime : 6min 15s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1b758ca6826d2/femdom-videos-CBT-0878.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Thrashed Mug

The young lady boss who always wears ultra short mini dresses with no underwear on, has her special methods to discipline her male employees. They have to strip all their clothes to take a brutal punishment. She towers over him with her long, slender legs and high heels. In this case she chooses rock hard face beating as her favorite punishment method. While holding his genitals on a leash he get hit after hit in his ugly mug. Her leather gloves make the blows even more painful. She force him to beg for even harder face slaps and she finds, even towering over him, that he is still to tall for a low employee. So he must go down on his knees as she continuous the ruthless beating until the end.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0879
    File Size : 366 MB
    Runtime : 9min 27s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3674d4770de8b/femdom-videos-CBT-0879.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Nuts Destroyed by susan

Susan is perfecting her kicking skills on his nuts, she delivers very hard kicks to his nuts over and over again untill they're pummeled.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0880
    File Size : 594 MB
    Runtime : 13min 12s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3e896a51ff90a/femdom-videos-CBT-0880.mp4

8. caramel

9. caramel

10. caramel

11. caramel

12. caramel

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Pulverizing Your Big Balls

Moni and Monique just don't like big balls, they think balls are a sign of masculinity, and they are extreme feminists, so the way they find to demonstrate this is by destroying his gonads. The guy stays on his knees the whole time so that he can't escape, and they take turns delivering full force kicks.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0886
    File Size : 397 MB
    Runtime : 13min 23s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9e2f1dcc918d5/femdom-videos-CBT-0886.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

SNARED AND THRASHED!

Headmistress Sade delves into the sweet depths of the D/s Power exchange in this incredibly brutal and erotically powerful video! Tied spread-eagle between two trees, her slave is literally snared up like a trapped wild as the exposed flesh around his cock and balls are thrashed with the devastating sadistic precision of her extra long whip! Enjoy!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0887
    File Size : 108 MB
    Runtime : 8min 48s
    Resolution : 640x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1d8bdabd4b03b/femdom-videos-CBT-0887.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Ball Squishing Complete

he slave is immobilised in a bondage frame, with his cock n balls exposed. Mistress Renee loves to push her slaves and takes delight in seeing this slave struggle in his predicament as she crushes his balls with her hands, knees and full weight on her stocking'd feet! The very seed of men's lust need to be crushed and Mistress Renee does a damn fine job here!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0888
    File Size : 149 MB
    Runtime : 11min 38s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Black Leather Boot Ballbust

Amadahy and Edyn want to ballbust their slave in their sexy leather boots. They tie his legs apart and get right to kicking. The rope keeps the slave's legs spread, so he can't block the kicks driving directly to his vulnerable testicles. Both girls kick as hard as they can. Amadahy and Edyn love watching the slave suffer for them. "This is going to hurt a lot," Amadahy seductively whispers into the slave's ear before a deluge of direct hits. The cock and balls get very red and swollen from repeated hard impact. They open and start to leak. Amadahy kicks over and over, mangling the inner workings to a pulp. Edyn gets in her hardest kicks yet, right before Amadahy delivers the final blows. The slave's skin tears. The slave drops to the floor. "I wasn't done!" Amadahy screams at it. The slave miserably holds its injured scrotum. He has taken more abuse than he can handle from the black boot assault.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0889
    File Size : 791 MB
    Runtime : 10min 19s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8918a1b1901ce/femdom-videos-CBT-0889.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

COCK SCRATCH FEVER

We are excited to announce the addition of highly renowned Dominatrix Lydia Supremacy to our stores! Hailing from Philadelphia, PA, Lydia is a no-nonsense, hard core professional Domina who loves to put weak, pathetic slaves in their proper place of servitude. Watch for several clips featuring Lydia Supremacy in the coming months!

This is the second sequel to Goddess Lydia Supremacys top selling clip HER PERSONAL SCRATCHING POST!

After thoroughly raking the flesh off his chest, back and legs with my long, sharp finger nails, it is time to focus my sadistic attention to his lower regions. Yes, his cock and ball sack will now become one with my razor sharp talons. What fun! For me, not him. HA HA!

It is amazing how effortlessly I can torment a mans cock and balls with nothing more than my hands and nails. Tightly twisting and squeezing his nut sack until it appears as if it could explode from the pressure, I run the nail from my index finger across his hypersensitive skin like a switchblade. The pain is of course excruciating. I could literally tear his sack open and drop his gonads on the floor, if I wanted to. But perhaps Ill save that treat for another day.

I next take the head of his puny penis and dig all ten of my nails into it at the same time. Luck for me I am ambidextrous, as this is no easy task. The pained look on his face is priceless. His screams are music to my ears. Nothing thrills me more than to have a mans cock and balls in the palm of my hand and at my complete mercy. Its quite a rush. For me, not him. HA HA! Well, Im sure its a rush of an entirely different nature for him.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0890
    File Size : 119 MB
    Runtime : 6min 18s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/449c8d37736ec/femdom-videos-CBT-0890.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Ballbusting: Bella Vs. Aria

***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***

Princess Bella and Princess Aria play the favorite game around Mean Girl Manor a ballbusting competition! Princess Aria is new and has a lot to prove so she really wants to win. She needs to make an impression on not only the slaves but to the other mean girls as well so they don't treat her like some newbie. They take turns kicking the slave and they both say they really want to win but Princess Aria is the star performer in this competition. I guess she just had more to prove so her kicks are really hard. The slave tries to cope with the force of the kicks by jumping backwards and gets kicked in the dick a couple of times by mistake. It looks super painful and I'm surprised his dick wasn't torn open by Princess Aria's boot. To put a stop to his moving backwards Princess Bella stands behind the slave and plants her boot in the small of the slaves back forcing his hips forward. With no way to minimize the impact the next series of kicks from Princess Aria are so devastating and the smacking sound so loud I kept thinking the slaves balls might literally explode at any moment.

This is a really hard core ballbusting clip with super hard kicks that will make you wince. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some permanent damage was done. I've seen other videos where the slave might have been kicked as hard but the slave has like balls or something because they don't really react. What makes this one different and more interesting is that the slave in this video is in obvious pain and is crying real tears! You can tell the pain and tears are 100% real and the slave is so desperate for it to stop that you'd have to be pretty heartless to keep kicking him but that's exactly what the mean girl's do. Princess Aria is determined to prove herself and nothing is going to stand in her way! So you can guess how many fucks she gives about the slave's balls? That's right zero fucks given! Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "10."

File name: femdom videos CBT 0891
    File Size : 63.0 MB
    Runtime : 7min 42s
    Resolution : 720x406

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b7740c65420a5/femdom-videos-CBT-0891.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Shock Therapy

Mistress Ash loves toys especially ones that are 6? 3? with their cock and balls tightly vised, ready and available to torture.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0892
    File Size : 178 MB
    Runtime : 8min 5s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5ac6ea9d599e3/femdom-videos-CBT-0892.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

LITTLE girl BIG Kicks!!!

OMG, wow. 18 year old Hailey might be little but she sure can kick hard. She shoves a dirty sock in the bound guys mouth and says "thie is gonna hurt". He knows hes in for it. At first Hailey is being more playful with non stop kicks, belly punching, slaps to the face, over and over. Treating him like her little punching bag. Her objective. To hurt him. Bad. Barefoot didn't seem to do the job, so she starts lacing up her stomping boots, as she refers to them. And kicks full force. With all her little might. The last 2 minutes were incredible. She put all the effort in her little body to destroy the balls.. Absolutely adorable. There is something so sexy about how proud of herself she is when she sees him in agony. At the end she sucks on candy cane smiling because she is happy he went to the hospital.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0893
    File Size : 487 MB
    Runtime : 12min 0s
    Resolution : 854x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a086d1d47cccc/femdom-videos-CBT-0893.mp4