Ballbusting Video | Cock And Ball Torture

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by caramel, Nov 30, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bombed Balls

Mistress Tangent has him strung up tight. His balls are tortured and battered. She delights in pulling them away from his body and punching them without warning. He is pushed a few times past his limit to Her amusement.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0894
    File Size : 561 MB
    Runtime : 9min 21s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/009901b59aa4b/femdom-videos-CBT-0894.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Naked Face Sitting!

She stands up various times, turns around and moves her ass towards his face. Tease his manhood as she sits down with her big white ass right on his face, but also denying by whipping his cock... this girl likes to play with male genitals the hard way. Then she is pressing her ass real hard on his face to make him several time gasping for air...

File name: femdom videos CBT 0895
    File Size : 347 MB
    Runtime : 9min 0s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b9d66940205e6/femdom-videos-CBT-0895.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Ballbusting Countdown

Miss Xi has come across a pair of stilettos that just happen to fit her slave and she thinks it might be fun to bust his balls while he tries to balance in high heels. She laughs because while he's wobbling around off balance, the heels are actually quite short compared to her 8" stilettos. She knees him in the crotch, which causes him to instantly lose his balance, and he falls to the couch. She drives her knee into his groin several times, then brings her shoe up to his crotch and proceeds to kick him repeatedly.

Xi wastes no time making her bitch suffer. She pushes him down onto the couch and punches his balls before standing up and bringing the toe of her shoe back to his groin. She pushes the spikey end of her heel into his balls. "Imagine if I just pushed that metal spike all the way in" she says. "Since you're wearing stilettos like a girl, you don't really need balls anyway, do you?" She gets quite graphic in describing how she plans to use her stiletto to rip him apart and create an actual pussy so she can bring men in to fuck him. She takes her rattan cane to his cock and balls before pulling and squeezing them with her hands, followed by a punch and then some more kneeing. She is cruel. and those were just the first four minutes of the scene. Miss Xi is tiny but she's also a world famous sadist. If you dream of giving your balls up to a true Goddess, you're going to love this clip!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0896
    File Size : 863 MB
    Runtime : 11min 1s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/68a8d7e378d84/femdom-videos-CBT-0896.mp4

4. caramel

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Busted

Strung up to the roof of My dungeon, My slave has no way to hide or protect his useless sagging balls, his legs are spread wide with a spreader bar, his hands are cuffed to the roof. It really excites Me to put him in such a vulnerable position and I increase My sadistic arousal as I bust his balls with My boots. Swift hard kicks will inflict pain on his sack, I want to hear him cry out each time I crack his pathetic balls with My foot. It really is entertaining to watch his cock grow with each hard kick to the nuts, he's suffering and yet he cannot keep from being excited by his Mistress busting his balls into oblivion. What an absolute privilege it is for him to offer his balls to Me a kicking target, with every cruel ball busting moment I will make sure he knows how lucky he is.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0898
    File Size : 421 MB
    Runtime : 6min 55s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/76c1c6a61c5f9/femdom-videos-CBT-0898.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Splitscreen: Heavy CBT game and face slapping in the cage

Lady Victoria Valente: Splitscreen Clip: My slave Made will be with me all week! Here u can see a small section of the long-term education! The Made is in the cage! Adorned with a leather mask and fettered gloves tied to the bars. I`m starting with a nice electric CBT game! Again n again the Made has to bear the electric shock on the sack! At the same time, the magic twitches so beautifully! And so I`m not bored, the nipples are also treated and face slapping again n again! After the electric CBT game, I switch and bring a snap shackle to the balls. This will of course be equipped with a heavy leather bag! Weights on sack for my Made! And then he should swing the heavy leather sack beautifully! I push the sack with my long overknee leather boot! Blow your hands on the testicles and testicles! And again and again I grab the nipples of my Made and treat my cheeks with earpins. A very intense game!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0899
    File Size : 546 MB
    Runtime : 9min 58s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b216f112df3f1/femdom-videos-CBT-0899.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Boot Domination: Heavy CBT game and tail torture minutes

Lady Victoria Valente: Some movie settings are shown in Splitscreen: Serious minutes for my slave! Today I wear very horny lacquer fetish boots! At the front they are very pointed! Wonderfully suited to torture the testicles of my slaves! Violent CBT game! Again and again I put my boot tips in the balls! After that comes also the tail turn! I work with my riding equipment! A very amusing game!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0900
    File Size : 198 MB
    Runtime : 4min 5s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/383d04297043a/femdom-videos-CBT-0900.mp4

8. caramel

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Sensual Torture

Mistress Nikky French is using and abusing her slave Hexib in a classic female domination game. Tied to the wall of Ashton Studios in Bristol (UK), Hexib is defenseless as Mistress Nikky approaches him, with her evil mind and sexy French accent. Not a single part of the slave's body will be spared when Mistress Nikky are getting started with her punishment. The suffering start with nipple torture and CBT, but it the slave thought that would be it. All of course in genuine Nikky French style.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0902
    File Size : 1.05 GB
    Runtime : 14min 50s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/38872f626ef0a/femdom-videos-CBT-0902.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

The Deflowering

Be a fly on the wall on the wall and watch me tie, tease, smother, then mount and deflower a real Korean virgin. Lots of cbt, slapping spitting & choking while I fuck him. Very hot voyeuristic clip where I talk to the slave and to you.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0903
    File Size : 168 MB
    Runtime : 15min 12s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/12cc25a243c3b/femdom-videos-CBT-0903.mp4

11. caramel

12. caramel

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Her working slave get punished!

This slave is supposed to do craftsmen work for the ladies. For his stupidity n laziness she decides to teach him a lesson in cruel female domination. He get humiliated as she force him to work with a dumbbell tied on his genitals while she is belting his back. She grabs the ball leash to force him following her backwards. Give him working instructions n hindering his movements at the same time by stepping on the weight with her boots. She threatens him with ripping off his balls and at the the end she moves the electric drill closer and closer to the ball sack. Triggering horrible castration fantasies!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0906
    File Size : 372 MB
    Runtime : 9min 38s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/962cbff6f0a70/femdom-videos-CBT-0906.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Ball Destroyer part 2

Mistress Michelle Lacy has dragged her slave into the dungeon by his balls so she can be amused by giving them pain. She is 1 of the most sadistic Mistresses at clubroom and she enjoys squeezing, skewering, punching, kneeing, and kicking balls in. This is the second time this slave has been the target of his Mistress's evil tendencies and he is already afraid of what is coming. Michelle has him by the balls and is leading him around in circles with a leash, completely humiliating him. The humbler makes them stand out even more. Michelle has lost all of her long nails on the last slave she tormented, breaking them all, so with having no sharp nails to dig in, she instead grabs at and slaps his ripened male fruit with a sadistic smile, telling the slave that she might as well take his balls. She makes him stand up and she takes her boots off and throws them to the side. She means business. She delivers swift, hard kicks with her long muscular legs until he is completely broken and overpowered by her.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0908
    File Size : 585 MB
    Runtime : 6min 44s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/11454c00697c6/femdom-videos-CBT-0908.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Double Trouble Sisters

Mistress Elise and her sister have fun beating the shit out of their slave. They ignore his pleas for mercy, upping the intensity and totally destroying him.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0909
    File Size : 160 MB
    Runtime : 5min 20s
    Resolution : 854x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1ba28f2d36079/femdom-videos-CBT-0909.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Ballbusting in her luxury bathroom (Axa)

The ruthless girl pulls the tight leash on his cock and balls to beat and whip the genitals ruthless. She sits on his face with her open crotch to t*rture his manhood further. She pulls the rope up to let the heavy man hang on his genitals... Then she takes him in the bathroom, eager to kick him in his sore, swollen bollocks!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0910
    File Size : 233 MB
    Runtime : 6min 1s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9f9e3acffe9c3/femdom-videos-CBT-0910.mp4

17. caramel

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Ruby Rage's Power CBT! (1st Viewpoint)

Ruby was feeling extremely cruel and decided to chain my arms above my head and put a spreader bar on me for a bit of ball punishment. She then used an elastrator to put a thick rubberband the size of a Cheerio around the base of my balls, before slapping my cock around. As a final punishment, she proceeds to give me a gloved handjob, but doesn't allow me to climax because she knows it'd feel too good!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0912
    File Size : 338 MB
    Runtime : 7min 5s
    Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8de8972d996b7/femdom-videos-CBT-0912.mp4

19. caramel

20. caramel

[​IMG]

A Painful Predicament

No one knows how to put slaves in painful predicaments better than Mistress Michelle Lacy. How will she hurt the slave more, through his nipples, or through his balls which is holding the 10 pound spreader bar? Mistress Michelle puts the painful tower clamps on his nipples and she tightens them more and more until his nipples are totally stretched out and she torments his already weighed down balls. The slave has a choice, he will get a caning, or endure more of what she is currently doing. What will he decide?

File name: femdom videos CBT 0914
    File Size : 389 MB
    Runtime : 4min 30s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2d79bd6e410d6/femdom-videos-CBT-0914.mp4