Bandage Full Deprivation of Liberty Humiliation and Domination of Men!

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by JustPlay331, Apr 6, 2016.

1. JustPlay331

JustPlay331 Well-Known Member

Making The Shy Lingerie Model Suck Cock Part 1 (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
    Description: Natalie works as a model. That's how she finds herself at Lomp's casting.
    Models: Natalie

Info File:
    Size: 697 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 20 min 57 s
    Type: 1080p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

2. JustPlay331

Kel Bowie (720p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2018
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Vibrator
    Description: Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow! Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
    Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.
    The device is flipped one more time, and Kel is bent over for more brutal fucking. Jesse rams into her gorgeous full ass, shading it pink from the impact. Finally, he treats her to the hitachi and she cums like crazy!
    Models: Kel Bowie

Info File:
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 25 min 16 s
    Type: 720p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

3. JustPlay331

KINK Classic 2 of 20. Countdown to relaunch! (720p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Fetish, FootFetish, Toys
    Description: Sasha Grey facially humiliates Trina Michaels in this unusual update. She heats up her feet by wearing leather boots and heavy socks next to a space heater until they are nice a sweaty, then has Trina peel her footwear off with her teeth. Once her feet are free, she wipes the sweat all over Trina's face and jams her sticky toes as far into Trina's mouth and up her nose as she possibly can. A few times she even manages to hold Trina's nose shut with the toes of one foot while gagging her mouth with the other foot.
    The humiliation doesn't stop with the sweaty feet. Trina is fitted with a painfully tight oral face fuck dildo gag and an iron set of restraints that hold her wrists firmly at her sides to keep them out of the way as Sasha gets herself off rudely and roughly using Trina's face and head like nothing more than a bowling ball with a dildo sticking out of it.
    Strange fare for devicebondage? Who cares...variety is the spice of life.
    Models: Sasha Grey and Trina Michaels

Info File:
    Size: 605 MiB
    Duration: 50 min 29 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

4. JustPlay331

Alex Harper (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP
    Description: Alex Harper is trying to sell a loft space, but her potential buyers have other things in mind. They waste no time showing her where their real interests lie. Alex barely has time to mention the property before they surround her, rip her shirt off and play with her tits. Her secret desire to be fucked by all five guys quickly bubbles to the surface and she forgets all about selling the place. Instead they're gonna fuck in it and fuck it up. Alex is put on her knees right away and surrounded by huge cocks. One after the other the guys slide their big dicks down her throat and make her suck and slurp and jerk them all. They tie her up to limit her mobility and hold her in position, but keeping her hands free so she can continue to jerk and suck their cocks as they demand. Alex is then put in a partial suspension while standing on one foot, with her wet, slutty pussy open and hungry for cock. The dudes take every advantage, fucking her cunt and throat, then sliding into her desperate, needy ass. Alex takes every big cock, deep and hard, and lusts for more. The guys finally tie her wrists and DP her. Cocks sliding in her pussy and ass, while another pounds in her throat, filling her airtight. They shoot their hot loads all over her face, leaving Alex utterly covered in cum.
    Models: Alex Harper

Info File:
    Size: 1.97 GiB
    Duration: 55 min 2 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

5. JustPlay331

Kinkycore.com - update 07.03.2010-01.06.2010 (260p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2010
    Genre: spanking, wax, needleplay, electricplay, enema
    Models: christine -

Info File:
    Size: 312 MiB 223 MiB 212 MiB 298 MiB 154 MiB 156 MiB 531 MiB
    Resolution: 260 x 464
    Duration: 39 min 41 s 26 min 13 s 25 min 18 s 24 min 14 s 18 min 56 s 19 min 53 s 29 min 7 s
    Type: 260p

Preview:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File

6. JustPlay331

Maddy O'reilly, Samantha Rone (480p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 13.10.2017
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
    Description: Описание :Samantha Rone and Maddy O'Reilly have a religious experience together! Dear God, I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT. He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you. When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face. Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling? Sincerely,
    Samantha Rone
    Models: Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Info File:
    Size: 362 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 51 min 37 s
    Type: 480p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

7. JustPlay331

Holly, QS (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Insertion, Cunt-Stuffing, W-Brush, Cleaning, Torture, Pain
    Description: Holly's tight pussy needed some cleaning so I collected all of the cleaning brushes from my household to do the job.
    Models: Holly, QS

Info File:
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Duration: 30 min 26 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

8. JustPlay331

Beverly Hills (488p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2009
    Genre: Bondage, humilation, Oral Sex
    Description: Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing. Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat. Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.
    Models: Beverly Hills, Dee

Info File:
    Size: 169 MiB
    Resolution: 488 x 852
    Duration: 31 min 21 s
    Type: 488p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

9. JustPlay331

Isa Mendez (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2015
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
    Models: Isa Mendez

Info File:
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Duration: 21 min 47 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

10. JustPlay331

Sadie Blair - Learning Her Lessons (720p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2015
    Genre: Teen, Toys, Rough Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, DeepThroat, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits
    Models: Sadie Blair

Info File:
    Size: 161 MiB 116 MiB 165 MiB 115 MiB 214 MiB 177 MiB 125 MiB 216 MiB 158 MiB 144 MiB 174 MiB 130 MiB
    Duration: 14 min 59 s 10 min 45 s 15 min 20 s 10 min 38 s 13 min 55 s 11 min 23 s 8 min 7 s 14 min 0 s 14 min 42 s 13 min 20 s 16 min 12 s 12 min 4 s

Preview:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File

11. JustPlay331

Special Agent Bondage Whore (360p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2014
    Genre: BDSM, Anal, Submission, Domination, Hardcore
    Description: Krissy Lynn returns as a submissive with Xander Corvus in this exciting update! She loves getting into character and exploring a dark fantasy in a safe environment with people she trusts. In this fantasy role-play, Krissy Lynn is investigating a missing person case and is captured by the man she is trying to put behind bars. Now, completely helpless in bondage, she submits to his sadistic demands and gets ruthlessly fucking in every hole!
    Models: Krissy Lynn

Info File:
    Size: 366 MiB
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Duration: 1 h 1 min
    Type: 360p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

12. JustPlay331

Chloe Cherry (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP, DAP
    Description: Chloe Cherry is instructed by her Mistress to clean the dungeon before her Mistress' man and his friends get home. But instead of cleaning, Chloe starts masturbating with her Mistress' dirty panties. She stuffs them in her mouth and in her hungry cunt while she rubs her horny little clit. When Rob Piper arrives home and finds this hot little blonde masturbating in a dirty dungeon, he decides it's time to teach this insatiable slut a lesson. His friends strip her of her school girl outfit, and make her suck their cocks. Chloe doesn't waste a second in taking their cocks in her hungry mouth and in her hands. She sucks on their cocks till she chokes and then she keeps on sucking. When they're tired of her mouth, Rob and his friends put her over a spanking bench and start stretching her pussy open with their big cocks. Chloe loves the attention and can't get enough. This is her first gangbang! She is overwhelmed with cock and loves it! When they turn their attention to her other hole, Chloe loses it. She is surrounded by fat cocks fucking her mouth, pussy, and asshole. With all her holes filled at once, all Chloe can do is moan around the fat cock in her mouth while her other holes take a hard fucking! She loves getting plowed and by the end, her asshole is gaping wide open. Once the men have had their fill, this slut gets 5 loads of cum all in her mouth and all over her face. Chloe loves the feeling of cum on her skin and rubs it all over her face and on her tits. Looks like the dungeon isn't getting clean anytime soon!
    Models: Chloe Cherry

Info File:
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Duration: 50 min 13 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

13. JustPlay331

Alex Blake - The Bound Beauty (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps
    Description: I just couldnt help myself with Alex...that feminine shape and angel's face drew me in...I make her strip for me before I bind her ankles and wrists...then Alex must negotiate the stairway up to my loft...naked and bound, she makes a fine display...once upstairs, I enjoy dominating and controlling her...she remains bound as I punish her ass and pleasure her pussy...Alex is a sweetly adorable, pouty whiner and I enjoy seeing her upset and confused...Why, oh why would I ever want to treat a young lady like Alex with such sadistic rudeness? It's her beauty..Enjoy
    Models: Alex Blake

Info File:
    Size: 188 MiB 410 MiB 243 MiB 190 MiB
    Duration: 7 min 56 s 17 min 18 s 10 min 20 s 8 min 4 s

Preview:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File

14. JustPlay331

34 F's!!!!!!! Big Natural Tits gets tied and shocked!!!! (720p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 30.09.2012 / 30.09.2009
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Fisting

Info File:
    Size: 664 MiB
    Duration: 55 min 25 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

15. JustPlay331

(488p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM
    Description: Marina is the bitch in the barrel. It's a helpless position that leaves her open to all kinds of humiliation. Unfortunately for Marina the only exposed part of her body is her face. The first order of business is finding an effective gag. PD's solution to the task at hand is ingenious to say the least. In a feat only fit for Real Time Bondage PD threads a line through her nose, into her sinuses and eventually out of her mouth. It makes the perfect point for securing a ball gag and provides a good foreshadowing for just how intense things are going to be for her. She may have had lovely hair when she walked in but, along with her dignity, it's the first thing that has to go. PD has another idea for a gag and this time Marina is going to contribute more than just her pretty face. She has more than enough of those beautiful black curls to stuff down her throat and leave some left over for a fashionable new haircut. After Sister Dee and PD perfect her new style they decide to have some fun with her. Using hooks they twist it into a grimace and give her a couple shocks to the mouth with a stun gun. That barrel is a very confined space so PD takes her out to get her some exercise and lunch. To get the blood circulating nicely through her legs he canes them without remorse. Her meal is uncooked and eaten off the floor like an animal. She eats it like a pig, knowing that she needs her strength to endure the caning that Dee and PD have in store for her after. PD goes as far as to test every one of his favorite canes out right across her ass. The marks show up immediately. Each stroke leaves a fresh line across her ass and thighs, the colors of the bruises and welts are shocking against her pale skin. There is a level of torture that only a lifestyle slut can endure. Gags straight from the circus, a haircut that is made to match, a beating that would make most bitches run for the hills, and Marina is still ready for more. Her pussy hasn't been used at all today and that is about to change. While Mr. Pogo goes into the hilt, all Marina can say is "I'm a dirty cunt, fuck me harder." They oblige, adding more pain for her tits and twat as they continue. After all, what day could be complete without forcing an orgasm or two from a tired pussy?
    Models: Marina

Info File:
    Size: 710 MiB
    Resolution: 488 x 852
    Duration: 2 h 11 min
    Type: 488p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

16. JustPlay331

Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods is a Horny Pain Slut Gets Punished and Fucked (540p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, Pussy Eating, Lesbian, Face Sitting, Vibrator, Dildo, Strap-on, Anal, Flogging, Clothespins, Stockings, Masturbation, Humiliation, Fisting
    Description: Slave Kimber Woods is masturbating without permission. Even worse, she lies about it when Aiden Starr arrives to check up on her. This kind of selfish behavior will not fly in Aiden's dungeon! Aiden has Kimber squat in her heels and commands her to masturbate. Kimber hurries to obey her Mistress and is immediately ready to cum. But Aiden won't let Kimber off so easily. She makes Kimber edge herself as she canes Kimber's cute perky breasts. After much begging, she allows Kimber to cum but makes her continue to rub her wet pussy. She canes Kimber's asshole and flogs her ass and back. She fingers Kimber's slutty pussy and Kimber begs to cum over and over again only to be denied at Aiden's pleasure. Next, Kimber is restrained to metal pipes on all fours. Aiden closes up her whore pussy with closepins and canes her closed up pussy and her cute little feet. Kimber screams in pain as Aiden tests her dedication. After removing the closepins on Kimber's pussy, Aiden gives Kimber a hard fucking with a dick on a stick. Kimber moans as Aiden's cock slides into her. All the pain she's taken only makes her hornier. She pushes back on Aiden's cock, eager to get fucked. Aiden fucks her cunt relentlessly through multiple orgasms as Kimber squirts all over Aiden's cock. Next, Aiden smothers Kimber with her juicy ass. Kimber struggles to breathe under Aiden's ass and works hard to lick her Mistress' pussy. Once Aiden cums, it's Kimber's turn to get fucked. Aiden gags her slave, straps on a cock and thrusts it in Kimber's hungry pussy. Kimber loves the attention and moans as Aiden works her dick in and out of her cunt. Then this slut begs Aiden to fuck her ass. Aiden drills her cock into Kimber's tight asshole and fucks it wide open. So happy to get her Mistress' attention, Kimber cums hard on Aiden's dick in her ass over and over again.
    Models: Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods

Info File:
    Size: 728 MiB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 1 h 6 min
    Type: 540p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

17. JustPlay331

Cherry Torn, Mia Li & Lily Lane (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Femdom, Pussy Eating, Lesbian, Face Sitting, Dildo, Strap-on
    Description: The lesbian revolution is cumming! Party members Cherry Torn and Lily Lane are looking to recruit new members to join them in subverting the masses. Will good girl videographer Mia Li pass their tests and prove she can be bad? Cherry and Lily strip Mia of her clothes and get her on her hands and knees. Lily and Cherry take turns spanking Mia's round perky ass before tying her up. Mia is spanked, flogged, and cropped all over her toned athletic body as Lily and Cherry test her limits. Then they open up Mia's tight wet pussy with fingers and a dick-on-a-stick. Mia cums hard and then her hungry cunt swallows Lily's whole fist! Pussy stretched open around that fist, Mia cums hard again to the satisfaction of Cherry and Lily. Next, these ladies teach Mia survival skills incase she gets thrown in the slammer. Handcuffed and trapped between these two fierce dommes, Mia executes every order perfectly. She licks Cherry's pussy and gets fucked by Lily's huge strap-on cock. After Cherry cums on Mia's face, it's Lily's turn. Mia flips over and services Lily with her eager tongue as Cherry finger-bangs Mia's pussy. Mia is tireless as she works to service Lily's beautiful cunt. Lily cums on Mia's face just as Mia cums from overstimulation. Finally, both ladies focus their attention on Mia for the final test. Cherry pushes a metal butt plug into Mia's ass and Lily decorates her breasts and cunt with closepins. Mia cums hard with her pussy stretched open by closepins and a hard metal plug in her ass. It looks like Mia can be a bad girl after all.
    Models: Cherry Torn, Mia Li, Lily Lane

Info File:
    Size: 1.87 GiB
    Duration: 51 min 52 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

18. JustPlay331

Tom Day Dreams (432p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Anal, Bizarre, Cumshot / Oral, Dildos / Masturbation, Fetish, Latex / Rubber, Masking, Menfuck, PVC / Leather, StrapOn
    Description: DAY DREAMS
    Models: Aldo, Alysha Lain, Big Schmied, Big Tom, Lilith, Luna Lee, Miss Eve, Slave R

Info File:
    Size: 699 MiB
    Resolution: 432 x 576
    Duration: 1 h 32 min
    Type: 432p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

19. JustPlay331

Marica Hase & Lauren Phillips - The Perfect Gift (540p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Asian, Collar, High Heels, Corset, Stockings, Anal
    Description: Cute and sexy Marica Hase is The Perfect Gift for big tits Lauren Phillips and fat cock Ramon Nomar. Lauren is stressed out from doing all the housework at their new ranch. She just wants a little help around the place so Ramon has a little surprise for his curvaceous wife: A petite and willing Asian slave girl for this kinky couple to indulge their whims and fantasies. Ramon reveals this hot little package hanging from a tree in a fetching rope suspension. Lauren is excited to have a servant of her very own and is anxious to get started having her dirty way so she starts with the flogger while Ramon gets his cock sucked and fucks Marica's pussy. Then Lauren peels off her sexy little jumper to unveil her big perky tits and makes Marica lick her pussy. The fun has just begun. Next Marica the slave girl is chained up in the corner with leather collar and a ball gag. Lauren is decked out in a tight black latex corset with thigh high stockings and high heels, she has two tasks for Marica to complete: first clean the floor and then clean her pussy! She throws a towel to her willing servant and makes her scrub the floor on her hands and knees. Marica's back is arched and her ass high in the air while she performs her cleaning duties. Lauren can't wait any longer to get some attention on that horny pussy, she puts one leg up on the counter, spreads her legs wide and and sets Marica to task on licking her pussy until she cums. Later Lauren finds Marica sucking Ramons dick while he's watching tv and disciplines her for not following orders. She bends Marica over the couch and spanks her little ass and thighs until they turn bright red. Ramon takes charge and tells the girls to take position. Lauren on the floor on her back with legs spread eagle and Marica chained and collared next to her. He punishes them with the flogger and reminds them they are there to serve him! Then he fucks Lauren in the ass while Marica eats her pussy and cleans Ramons cock back and forth until Lauren is begging to cum. All day long Ramon ties the girls up in different hot positions and fucks them with his huge cock and a double dildo until finally both girls face each other and play with their pussies until they cum and Ramon shoots his load all over both of them.

Info File:
    Size: 423 MiB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 38 min 38 s
    Type: 540p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

20. JustPlay331

Harmony Concepts - UC-17 - The Detective''s Scrapbook (480p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 1998
    Genre: Bondage, Stockings
    Description: Private eye Tatiana Varga is from a long line of Detectives, and She talks about her illustrious family, Taking us through the 20th Century as We re-Live exciting scenes from her FOREFATHER's cases. We begin with buxom Lady Roxanne (Roxy Rider) as the bait in Professors Ayresteel's trap for his arch-nemesis, master detective Sherlock Paradise, then ninjas grab exotic Devin Demoore as part of an extortion plot (sorry, photos not available at press time) . Gorgeous Catalina L'Amour is a Golden Era Hollywood starlet nabbed as part of a publicity stunt that turns real, and it's up to Nick Paradise to save her! Hard-boiled PI Sam Paradise is looking for Kelly Ashton in "The Case of the Missing Model," and flower-children CJ Taylor and Tasha Archer hope Peter Paradise can free them when they get in over their head with some long-haired, radical lunatics. When nurse Kelsie Chambers gets caught in the middle of a fraud scheme, tough-as-nails Harry Paradise comes to her rescue, and Tatiana herself is caught when she goes undercover as a flight attendant to stop dangerous smugglers!
    Models: Tatiana Varga, Roxy Rider, Devin Demoore, Catalina L'Amour, Kelly Ashton, C.J. Taylor, Tasha Archer, Kelsie Chambers

Info File:
    Size: 818 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Type: 480p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File