Bandage Full Deprivation of Liberty Humiliation and Domination of Men!

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by JustPlay331, Apr 6, 2016.

1. JustPlay331

JustPlay331 Well-Known Member

Whitney Wright Whitney Wright Gets Help Stretching Her Holes (540p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2018
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Blowbang, Rough Sex, Athletic, Petite, Gangbang, DP, Anal
    Description: Wearing a skimpy yellow tank top showing off most of her perfect petite natural tits and also sporting tight white stretch-pants over her round athletic ass, Whitney Wright gets some help from her workout buddies to help with her form. When one thing leads to another, she ends up naked and tied up with rope on her knees, surrounded by five cocks, rock hard and ready to get sucked. They all take turns face fucking Whitney as she tries her best to pleasure them all. In the next scene the fellas tie her wrists to her ankles on her back with her legs spread wide open. They then proceed to take turns fucking her tight pussy with their dicks while she gets her mouth stuffed with more cocks. They flip her over into doggie and continue pounding her pussy one at a time, using her like a sex doll. Next they put her on her back again but this time they all take turns fucking her asshole. The biggest cocks are challenged by the tightness of her hole but with some lube and a good shove, they all get a turn inside. In the following scene, Whitney gets double penetrated in doggie while taking a throat full of cocks. They all rotate taking turns fucking her ass while her pussy is anchored to another dick. In the final scene, Whitney takes cocks in both holes again. She rides on top of a cock in her ass while the others fuck her pussy hard. When the guys are ready to blow their loads they tell her to get on her knees and they all simultaneously shoot five hot loads all over her face and with a big smile on her face she rubs all of their cum into her tits and the rest of her body.

Info File:
    Size: 725 MiB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 1 h 6 min
    Type: 540p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

2. JustPlay331

Whitney Wright Whitney Wright Gets Help Stretching Her Holes (540p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Blowbang, Rough Sex, Athletic, Petite, Gangbang, DP, Anal
    Description: Wearing a skimpy yellow tank top showing off most of her perfect petite natural tits and also sporting tight white stretch-pants over her round athletic ass, Whitney Wright gets some help from her workout buddies to help with her form. When one thing leads to another, she ends up naked and tied up with rope on her knees, surrounded by five cocks, rock hard and ready to get sucked. They all take turns face fucking Whitney as she tries her best to pleasure them all. In the next scene the fellas tie her wrists to her ankles on her back with her legs spread wide open. They then proceed to take turns fucking her tight pussy with their dicks while she gets her mouth stuffed with more cocks. They flip her over into doggie and continue pounding her pussy one at a time, using her like a sex doll. Next they put her on her back again but this time they all take turns fucking her asshole. The biggest cocks are challenged by the tightness of her hole but with some lube and a good shove, they all get a turn inside. In the following scene, Whitney gets double penetrated in doggie while taking a throat full of cocks. They all rotate taking turns fucking her ass while her pussy is anchored to another dick. In the final scene, Whitney takes cocks in both holes again. She rides on top of a cock in her ass while the others fuck her pussy hard. When the guys are ready to blow their loads they tell her to get on her knees and they all simultaneously shoot five hot loads all over her face and with a big smile on her face she rubs all of their cum into her tits and the rest of her body.

Info File:
    Size: 725 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 6 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

3. JustPlay331

Tina Kay & Sunny Star (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Submission, Humiliation, Domination, Public Disgrace, Blowjob, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Collar, Ebony
    Description: Wearing only a see-through dress and a leather collar, Sunny Star is led with a leash through a sunny park in Madrid by Mistress Tina Kay. Tina makes Sunny sit at a bench and attach a wooden leg spreader bar to her own two ankles. This causes much attention to all of the tourists nearby who line up to watch and take pictures of the two. Tina then attaches leather cuffs to her wrists and clips them to her leacher collar wrapped around her neck. Sunny hobbles slowly through the crowded with Tina Kay pulling her by the leash. They make their way to a large fountain where Tina splashes water all Sunny's ass to cool off how hot it has gotten, making her dress even more transparent. Tina pulls out scissors and cuts Sunny's dress to ribbons, exposing her perky tits, pussy, and big round ass. They head to a music venue to meet with Steve Holmes where a crowd of rowdy voyeurs await to see her get humiliated and fucked. A person in the crowd rips the rest of Sunny's dress off leaving her completely naked accept now we see that she'd been wearing a fox-tail butt plug the whole time. She gets on her knees and sucks Steve's cock. Tina sits on the bar and gets her pussy licked. While getting zapped with electricity on her hands and knees, Sunny crawls to the next room where a band plays. Steve fucks her faces and then bends her over a table and shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks to the rhythm of the music. Steve flips her over and fucks her pussy with her legs spread. Tina then takes a turn using her fist, shoving it all the way into Sunny's pussy. After a few whacks of the cane to Sunny's ass, Steve takes a seat and Sunny rides his cock reverse-cowgirl while Tina flogs her tits. Then after receiving Steve's hot load on her face, Tina tells Sunny to lie down and cleans her off with a very special shower.
    Models: Tina Kay, Sunny Star, Steve Holmes

Info File:
    Size: 2.25 GiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 1 h 2 min
    Type: 720p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

4. JustPlay331

Tina Kay & Sunny Star (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Submission, Humiliation, Domination, Public Disgrace, Blowjob, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Collar, Ebony
    Description: Wearing only a see-through dress and a leather collar, Sunny Star is led with a leash through a sunny park in Madrid by Mistress Tina Kay. Tina makes Sunny sit at a bench and attach a wooden leg spreader bar to her own two ankles. This causes much attention to all of the tourists nearby who line up to watch and take pictures of the two. Tina then attaches leather cuffs to her wrists and clips them to her leacher collar wrapped around her neck. Sunny hobbles slowly through the crowded with Tina Kay pulling her by the leash. They make their way to a large fountain where Tina splashes water all Sunny's ass to cool off how hot it has gotten, making her dress even more transparent. Tina pulls out scissors and cuts Sunny's dress to ribbons, exposing her perky tits, pussy, and big round ass. They head to a music venue to meet with Steve Holmes where a crowd of rowdy voyeurs await to see her get humiliated and fucked. A person in the crowd rips the rest of Sunny's dress off leaving her completely naked accept now we see that she'd been wearing a fox-tail butt plug the whole time. She gets on her knees and sucks Steve's cock. Tina sits on the bar and gets her pussy licked. While getting zapped with electricity on her hands and knees, Sunny crawls to the next room where a band plays. Steve fucks her faces and then bends her over a table and shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks to the rhythm of the music. Steve flips her over and fucks her pussy with her legs spread. Tina then takes a turn using her fist, shoving it all the way into Sunny's pussy. After a few whacks of the cane to Sunny's ass, Steve takes a seat and Sunny rides his cock reverse-cowgirl while Tina flogs her tits. Then after receiving Steve's hot load on her face, Tina tells Sunny to lie down and cleans her off with a very special shower.
    Models: Tina Kay, Sunny Star, Steve Holmes

Info File:
    Size: 2.25 GiB
    Duration: 1 h 2 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

5. JustPlay331

Mar 26, 2017: Dolcett Time with Papa | Abigail Dupree (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Humiliation
    Description: Papa is away on business yet again but has a special surprise in store for me. Iv'e always thought it would be the most erotic way to sacrifice myself for his consumption if I were to be hung under the gallows... slowly and methodically. He beckons me to prepare the gallows and meet him naked, with my big specialty cock loaded with his cum and on my knees. I begin to oil my body as I speak of all the ways I would prepare my most tender parts for him to enjoy. I wanted to prolong this moment as long as I could so I toy with the rope around my neck bringing me ever so close to unconscious ecstasy. I can't help but to start riding that big cock. I slide it into my ass in preparation for the internal basting. Goodbye Papa... Bon appetite!
    Models: Abigail Dupree

Info File:
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 27 min 7 s
    Type: 1080p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

6. JustPlay331

Mar 26, 2017: Dolcett Time with Papa | Abigail Dupree (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation
    Description: Papa is away on business yet again but has a special surprise in store for me. Iv'e always thought it would be the most erotic way to sacrifice myself for his consumption if I were to be hung under the gallows... slowly and methodically. He beckons me to prepare the gallows and meet him naked, with my big specialty cock loaded with his cum and on my knees. I begin to oil my body as I speak of all the ways I would prepare my most tender parts for him to enjoy. I wanted to prolong this moment as long as I could so I toy with the rope around my neck bringing me ever so close to unconscious ecstasy. I can't help but to start riding that big cock. I slide it into my ass in preparation for the internal basting. Goodbye Papa... Bon appetite!
    Models: Abigail Dupree

Info File:
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Duration: 27 min 7 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

7. JustPlay331

Chloe Cherry (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Humiliation, Blonde, Rough Sex, Ball Gag, Anal
    Description: When troubled teen Chloe Cherry starts a cat-fight with her neighbor, she is sent off to Troubled Teen ReHab where Derrick Pierce gives the bratty teen an anal attitude adjustment. Tied up to the wall in the detention cell with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth Derrick whips Chloe into shape with the flogger. Stinging and punishing Chloe whimpers with each crack of the flogger on her small perky tits and delicate thighs and butt. Derrick spanks Chloe bare ass and turns it bright pink-just the like color of her cute little sneakers. To keep her quiet Derrick makes Chloe suck his cock until she is subservient. But Derrick is just getting started with Chloe's rehabilitation, she has a long way to go. On all fours in doggie Derrick whips her some more with the flogger, teases her with the Hitachi and then fucks her pussy. After getting her good and warmed up he pounds her ass until she is moaning with pleasure. Finally with Chloe on her back on the cell bed, ball gag back in her mouth and clamps tight on her nipples Derrick spreads her legs wide and fucks her pussy and ass until she is begging for his cum and he shoots his load all over her face. Anal Attitude adjustment complete.
    Models: Chloe Cherry

Info File:
    Size: 2.09 GiB
    Duration: 58 min 31 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

8. JustPlay331

Chloe Cherry (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Humiliation, Blonde, Rough Sex, Ball Gag, Anal
    Description: When troubled teen Chloe Cherry starts a cat-fight with her neighbor, she is sent off to Troubled Teen ReHab where Derrick Pierce gives the bratty teen an anal attitude adjustment. Tied up to the wall in the detention cell with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth Derrick whips Chloe into shape with the flogger. Stinging and punishing Chloe whimpers with each crack of the flogger on her small perky tits and delicate thighs and butt. Derrick spanks Chloe bare ass and turns it bright pink-just the like color of her cute little sneakers. To keep her quiet Derrick makes Chloe suck his cock until she is subservient. But Derrick is just getting started with Chloe's rehabilitation, she has a long way to go. On all fours in doggie Derrick whips her some more with the flogger, teases her with the Hitachi and then fucks her pussy. After getting her good and warmed up he pounds her ass until she is moaning with pleasure. Finally with Chloe on her back on the cell bed, ball gag back in her mouth and clamps tight on her nipples Derrick spreads her legs wide and fucks her pussy and ass until she is begging for his cum and he shoots his load all over her face. Anal Attitude adjustment complete.
    Models: Chloe Cherry

Info File:
    Duration: 58 min 31 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

9. JustPlay331

Isabella Nice (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, Bondage, Blowjob, Gangbang,
    Description: Isabella Nice is having trouble getting groceries out of her car when good samaritan, Zachary Wild offers to carry her bags to her house. Isabella takes him up on the offer and the two enter her apartment building but little does Isabella know that Zachary Wild has just left the door open for his four friends to come in. When Isabella opens her apartment door, they all storm in and throw her groceries onto the floor and start grabbing at her tits and pussy. To their surprise she grabs back at their dicks and immediately drops to her knees and starts sucking all of their big hard cocks. One by one they take turns fucking her mouth while she strokes the others with her hands. They get her on her feet and strip her naked. They then tie up her tits with rope and also tie her hands behind her back. She gets on her knees and the guys continue shoving their huge cocks down her throat. They pull her up and lift one of her legs making her balance on the other and all take turns fucking her pussy while the others fuck her face, waiting for their turn. Next they tie her hair to a rope extending up to the ceiling and bend her over a white padded saw-horse where one of her legs is tied to the top of. They get in line to pound her pussy once again with their massive dicks while she screams with a mouthful of cock. After that they release her hands and take her to a white leather mattress where she gets on her hands and knees and takes all of their big dicks in her tight ass. They pound her ass deep and hard stretching it to its limits. Finally Isabella gets double penetrated, taking all of their cocks in all of her holes at the same time and gets a face full cum.
    Models: Isabella Nice

Info File:
    Size: 2.55 GiB
    Duration: 1 h 10 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

10. JustPlay331

Isabella Nice (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, Bondage, Blowjob, Gangbang,
    Description: Isabella Nice is having trouble getting groceries out of her car when good samaritan, Zachary Wild offers to carry her bags to her house. Isabella takes him up on the offer and the two enter her apartment building but little does Isabella know that Zachary Wild has just left the door open for his four friends to come in. When Isabella opens her apartment door, they all storm in and throw her groceries onto the floor and start grabbing at her tits and pussy. To their surprise she grabs back at their dicks and immediately drops to her knees and starts sucking all of their big hard cocks. One by one they take turns fucking her mouth while she strokes the others with her hands. They get her on her feet and strip her naked. They then tie up her tits with rope and also tie her hands behind her back. She gets on her knees and the guys continue shoving their huge cocks down her throat. They pull her up and lift one of her legs making her balance on the other and all take turns fucking her pussy while the others fuck her face, waiting for their turn. Next they tie her hair to a rope extending up to the ceiling and bend her over a white padded saw-horse where one of her legs is tied to the top of. They get in line to pound her pussy once again with their massive dicks while she screams with a mouthful of cock. After that they release her hands and take her to a white leather mattress where she gets on her hands and knees and takes all of their big dicks in her tight ass. They pound her ass deep and hard stretching it to its limits. Finally Isabella gets double penetrated, taking all of their cocks in all of her holes at the same time and gets a face full cum.
    Models: Isabella Nice

Info File:
    Size: 2.55 GiB
    Duration: 1 h 10 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

11. JustPlay331

Chanel Preston and Kimmy Lee (720p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2015
    Genre: BDSM, Strap-on, Lesbians
    Description: When Kimmy Lee looses all her cash to Chanel Preston in a game of pool, Chanel proposes a wager she can't refuse. With her body on the line, Kimmy attempts to win her money back with no avail. Kimmy spends the rest of the evening servicing Chanel and entertaining her perverted whims. The prize package includes: spanking, pussy licking, flogging, a cue stick fucking, pussy and anal strap-on fucking!

Info File:
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Duration: 43 min 0 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

12. JustPlay331

Chanel Preston and Kimmy Lee (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Strap-on, Lesbians
    Description: When Kimmy Lee looses all her cash to Chanel Preston in a game of pool, Chanel proposes a wager she can't refuse. With her body on the line, Kimmy attempts to win her money back with no avail. Kimmy spends the rest of the evening servicing Chanel and entertaining her perverted whims. The prize package includes: spanking, pussy licking, flogging, a cue stick fucking, pussy and anal strap-on fucking!

Info File:
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Duration: 43 min 0 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

13. JustPlay331

London River, Cherry Torn - Slutty Housewife Anal Showdown for Step-Son's Huge Cock (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Straight, Family Roleplay, Athletic, Spanking, Gaping, BDSM, Cherry Torn, Cut
    Description: London River is already in a slutty slather when Mickey comes home from college, setting in on him as soon as he walks through the door. She looks like a suburban et dream with her big melon tits rolling around in a sports bra, her tight athletic body coiled and ready to get fucked. Unfortunately for her, Mickey has been thinking it is time to stop their little affair, and he is going to abstain even though his father isn't home for another day. That fucking slut London has other plans, and strips down naked to deliver a sandwich with the crusts cut off and her sweet pussy to Mickey in his bedroom. Realizing he can't keep this cougar down, he ties her up in a strappado, clamps her big milky titties, and face fucks her on the porch until she is begging to cum and red in the face from being thoroughly slapped around. Right when she thinks she is going to be allowed to cum he tells her to go to the store to buy him another type of deli meat. On her way way out of the house she runs right into nosy little neighborhood whore Cherry Torn, who quickly works out that Mickey, her favorite teen dick ont he side is home from college. Sneaking up to the house to get dicked down once London has left, Cherry has the smirk wiped off her pretty face when Mickey thrown her down on the living room floor, ripping her clothes off and cropping the shit out of her pussy, tying her tits up tight, and spanking her ass a deep red while she begs for more. More comes in the form of a hard collegiate dick in her pretty ass, and cumming with her face ground in the shag carpet. London comes home and tried to act shocked and angry, but Mickey throws her ass down on the floor, ties her up, and uses her mouth to cleans Cherry's ass off his dick. London curses out Cherry between having a cock shoved in her mouth and being slapped around. Jealous and territorial she tries to claim Mickey's cock as hers to ride, but her eyes are bigger than her pussy and she ends up tied on her back, getting shocked and slapped and fucked in both her holes, culminating in Cherry shoving her entire fist in that uppity bitch's bubble butt, fucking her into a hot red gaping orgasm with Mickey uses his Step-Mothers face. Humiliated and fucked out, London makes Cherry sucks her son's dick real good, spitting in her face and grabbing her by the hair. Mounting Cherry up on his dick, she bounces her up and down little a little sex doll. Her step-son's cum load belongs to her, and she pushes Cherry back off his cock an get on her back to work that hot cream out of her son's dick.

Info File:
    Size: 2.69 GiB
    Duration: 1 h 14 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

14. JustPlay331

London River, Cherry Torn - Slutty Housewife Anal Showdown for Step-Son's Huge Cock (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Straight, Family Roleplay, Athletic, Spanking, Gaping, BDSM, Cherry Torn, Cut
    Description: London River is already in a slutty slather when Mickey comes home from college, setting in on him as soon as he walks through the door. She looks like a suburban et dream with her big melon tits rolling around in a sports bra, her tight athletic body coiled and ready to get fucked. Unfortunately for her, Mickey has been thinking it is time to stop their little affair, and he is going to abstain even though his father isn't home for another day. That fucking slut London has other plans, and strips down naked to deliver a sandwich with the crusts cut off and her sweet pussy to Mickey in his bedroom. Realizing he can't keep this cougar down, he ties her up in a strappado, clamps her big milky titties, and face fucks her on the porch until she is begging to cum and red in the face from being thoroughly slapped around. Right when she thinks she is going to be allowed to cum he tells her to go to the store to buy him another type of deli meat. On her way way out of the house she runs right into nosy little neighborhood whore Cherry Torn, who quickly works out that Mickey, her favorite teen dick ont he side is home from college. Sneaking up to the house to get dicked down once London has left, Cherry has the smirk wiped off her pretty face when Mickey thrown her down on the living room floor, ripping her clothes off and cropping the shit out of her pussy, tying her tits up tight, and spanking her ass a deep red while she begs for more. More comes in the form of a hard collegiate dick in her pretty ass, and cumming with her face ground in the shag carpet. London comes home and tried to act shocked and angry, but Mickey throws her ass down on the floor, ties her up, and uses her mouth to cleans Cherry's ass off his dick. London curses out Cherry between having a cock shoved in her mouth and being slapped around. Jealous and territorial she tries to claim Mickey's cock as hers to ride, but her eyes are bigger than her pussy and she ends up tied on her back, getting shocked and slapped and fucked in both her holes, culminating in Cherry shoving her entire fist in that uppity bitch's bubble butt, fucking her into a hot red gaping orgasm with Mickey uses his Step-Mothers face. Humiliated and fucked out, London makes Cherry sucks her son's dick real good, spitting in her face and grabbing her by the hair. Mounting Cherry up on his dick, she bounces her up and down little a little sex doll. Her step-son's cum load belongs to her, and she pushes Cherry back off his cock an get on her back to work that hot cream out of her son's dick.

Info File:
    Size: 2.69 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

15. JustPlay331

Ashley Lane & Rain DeGrey (720p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2014
    Genre: Bdsm, Bondage, Gags, Spanking
    Description: A beautiful, big-titted blonde like Rain DeGrey can be seen in every town in America, so what makes this one special? Well, first of all, she is one of the most intense bondage lovers you'll ever see. Whips, canes, clothes pins, clamps, and whatever else you can think of; Rain loves it all. Sure, she cries a bit when we put dozens of clothes pins all over her face, but when she is in that kind of pain she is also one step closer to cumming. And remember when we said we brought back Rain because she was a beautiful, insatiable bondage slut? Well, we asked her to grade the first part of her latest live feed before we moved on and she told us that on a scale of 1 to 10 it came in at a solid eleven. The only problem is that she made the mistake of telling us that she was referring to the fun she was having, not the intensity of the shoot. When we asked her what she wanted, man, she had a list that would make the naughtiest Santa in the world blush. She wants to be tickled. She wants to suck some dick. She wants to be suspended, flogged, and beaten. Well, far be it for us to make a greedy slut go a day without whatever makes her tick. It's not quite a suspension, how we have her strung up, but take a minute and you'll see why it's so insidious. Rain's arms are over her head, she is being held up by her wrists, and the only way to relieve the pressure involves standing on some extremely thin heels. Our decoration model, Ashley Lane, is standing right next to her in the same predicament. They can stand "comfortably" on their toes for as long as they remain still. As soon as they start dancing around to avoid the canes, floggers or fingers coming their way then they are going to have to hold themselves up by the wrists. When it is time for them to cum we don't even give them that kindness. Both girls are pulled up off the ground with their legs spread open and vibrated until they can't take anymore.
    Models: Ashley Lane, Rain DeGrey

Info File:
    Size: 2.24 GiB
    Duration: 42 min 16 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

16. JustPlay331

Ashley Lane & Rain DeGrey (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Bdsm, Bondage, Gags, Spanking
    Description: A beautiful, big-titted blonde like Rain DeGrey can be seen in every town in America, so what makes this one special? Well, first of all, she is one of the most intense bondage lovers you'll ever see. Whips, canes, clothes pins, clamps, and whatever else you can think of; Rain loves it all. Sure, she cries a bit when we put dozens of clothes pins all over her face, but when she is in that kind of pain she is also one step closer to cumming. And remember when we said we brought back Rain because she was a beautiful, insatiable bondage slut? Well, we asked her to grade the first part of her latest live feed before we moved on and she told us that on a scale of 1 to 10 it came in at a solid eleven. The only problem is that she made the mistake of telling us that she was referring to the fun she was having, not the intensity of the shoot. When we asked her what she wanted, man, she had a list that would make the naughtiest Santa in the world blush. She wants to be tickled. She wants to suck some dick. She wants to be suspended, flogged, and beaten. Well, far be it for us to make a greedy slut go a day without whatever makes her tick. It's not quite a suspension, how we have her strung up, but take a minute and you'll see why it's so insidious. Rain's arms are over her head, she is being held up by her wrists, and the only way to relieve the pressure involves standing on some extremely thin heels. Our decoration model, Ashley Lane, is standing right next to her in the same predicament. They can stand "comfortably" on their toes for as long as they remain still. As soon as they start dancing around to avoid the canes, floggers or fingers coming their way then they are going to have to hold themselves up by the wrists. When it is time for them to cum we don't even give them that kindness. Both girls are pulled up off the ground with their legs spread open and vibrated until they can't take anymore.
    Models: Ashley Lane, Rain DeGrey

Info File:
    Size: 2.24 GiB
    Duration: 42 min 16 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

17. JustPlay331

Wheel of Pain 21 (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Info File:
    Size: 2.19 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

18. JustPlay331

Wheel of Pain 21 (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Info File:
    Size: 2.19 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

19. JustPlay331

Sexy Anal Submissive's Serve BDSM Swinger's Ball (540p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Submission, Bondage, Blowjob, Humiliation, Suspension, Rough Sex, Anal
    Models: Karlee Grey, Vanessa Sky & Aiden Starr

Info File:
    Size: 763 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 9 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

20. JustPlay331

Sexy Anal Submissive's Serve BDSM Swinger's Ball (540p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Submission, Bondage, Blowjob, Humiliation, Suspension, Rough Sex, Anal
    Models: Karlee Grey, Vanessa Sky & Aiden Starr

Info File:
    Size: 763 MiB
    Duration: 1 h 9 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

21. JustPlay331

Anal beer bitch - Gia Page (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: All sex, Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Rimming

Info File:
    Size: 2.36 GiB
    Duration: 33 min 17 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

22. JustPlay331

Anal beer bitch - Gia Page (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: All sex, Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Rimming

Info File:
    Size: 2.36 GiB
    Duration: 33 min 17 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

23. JustPlay331

Maya Kendrick, Kendra Spade - My Monster Boyfriend (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Straight, BDSM, Domination, Submission, Role play, Rope bondage, Anal, Vaginal Penetration, Blowjob, Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, 19 year old, Cock sucking, Flogging, Squirting, Ass to Mouth, Pussy Eating
    Description: While the cat's away the mice will play. When Maya Kendrick's boyfriend pays a surprise visit from jail she and her sexy play thing Kendra Spade are caught fucking around with each other redhanded! Markus Dupree can't believe his eyes when he sneaks up on his cheating girlfriend kissing and flogging some other chick but he's so horny from being in prison he decides pretty quick to get in on the action and relieve his aching cock.

Info File:
    Size: 2.05 GiB
    Duration: 57 min 39 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

24. JustPlay331

Maya Kendrick, Kendra Spade - My Monster Boyfriend (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Straight, BDSM, Domination, Submission, Role play, Rope bondage, Anal, Vaginal Penetration, Blowjob, Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, 19 year old, Cock sucking, Flogging, Squirting, Ass to Mouth, Pussy Eating
    Description: While the cat's away the mice will play. When Maya Kendrick's boyfriend pays a surprise visit from jail she and her sexy play thing Kendra Spade are caught fucking around with each other redhanded! Markus Dupree can't believe his eyes when he sneaks up on his cheating girlfriend kissing and flogging some other chick but he's so horny from being in prison he decides pretty quick to get in on the action and relieve his aching cock.

Info File:
    Size: 2.05 GiB
    Duration: 57 min 39 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

25. JustPlay331

Luci Lovett (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
    Description: Luci is a wanton sub slut! Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her.
    Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping.
    The chastity belt we constructed holds a giant dildo in her willing slit. There's nothing Luci would want more than to be fucked, but she's just going to have to wait.
    Models: Luci Lovett, OT

Info File:
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Duration: 43 min 37 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

26. JustPlay331

Luci Lovett (720p)
    [​IMG]

Description: Luci is a wanton sub slut! Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her.
    Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping.
    The chastity belt we constructed holds a giant dildo in her willing slit. There's nothing Luci would want more than to be fucked, but she's just going to have to wait.
    Models: Luci Lovett, OT

Info File:
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Duration: 43 min 37 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

27. JustPlay331

Mandy Muse (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP
    Description: Mandy Muse is an adorable collage girl who gets curious about her mature, sultry dorm-mate's strange nocturnal behavior. Mandy follows her and discovers that she has been nude modeling for an invite only art class. The teacher takes a very "hands on" approach to capturing the essence of the female form. Mandy can't wait to get started. She demurs as 5 men have their way with her body, stuffing all of her holes and experiencing their inner-most carnal desires. The teacher insists that this experience will bring out the true artist within.
    Models: Mandy Muse

Info File:
    Size: 2.92 GiB
    Duration: 1 h 21 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

28. JustPlay331

Mandy Muse (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP
    Description: Mandy Muse is an adorable collage girl who gets curious about her mature, sultry dorm-mate's strange nocturnal behavior. Mandy follows her and discovers that she has been nude modeling for an invite only art class. The teacher takes a very "hands on" approach to capturing the essence of the female form. Mandy can't wait to get started. She demurs as 5 men have their way with her body, stuffing all of her holes and experiencing their inner-most carnal desires. The teacher insists that this experience will bring out the true artist within.
    Models: Mandy Muse

Info File:
    Size: 2.92 GiB
    Duration: 1 h 21 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

29. JustPlay331

Mercy West (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
    Description: Let's get to it. We're starting the total destruction of Mercy West. This pretty, young thing is hot as hell and thinks she is ready for the kind of intense corporal punishment that comes along with a Real Time Bondage Live Feed. She can barely handle the bondage we put her in. Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before. It isn't long before we've got her in tears. She's a trooper, though. While she's crying her eyes out she never asks us to stop. In fact, she is proud of the fact that she has never used a safe word. This may not be the best crowd to brag in front of. If she's not careful then they may take it as a challenge. If she is lucky they are just going to put her through the most intense BDSM experience of her life and she will manage to get through it with just a few tears, a few bruises, and some new, extremely sexy, memories.

Info File:
    Size: 2.66 GiB
    Duration: 50 min 11 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

30. JustPlay331

Mercy West (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
    Description: Let's get to it. We're starting the total destruction of Mercy West. This pretty, young thing is hot as hell and thinks she is ready for the kind of intense corporal punishment that comes along with a Real Time Bondage Live Feed. She can barely handle the bondage we put her in. Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before. It isn't long before we've got her in tears. She's a trooper, though. While she's crying her eyes out she never asks us to stop. In fact, she is proud of the fact that she has never used a safe word. This may not be the best crowd to brag in front of. If she's not careful then they may take it as a challenge. If she is lucky they are just going to put her through the most intense BDSM experience of her life and she will manage to get through it with just a few tears, a few bruises, and some new, extremely sexy, memories.

Info File:
    Size: 2.66 GiB
    Duration: 50 min 11 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

31. JustPlay331

Chloe Cherry (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Suspension
    Description: Chloe Cherry endures the brutality of newcomer Donnie Rock and his cool, sinister sadism, suffering through 4 bondage positions with flogging, cropping, spanking and nipple clamps. She starts, willingly bound to a post by the neck and wrists, with her legs locked to the floor. Donnie manhandles her, toying with her, then striking a deal with her... he'll let her breathe if she takes the whip! She agrees, and so he releases the rope around her neck and in exchange he flogs her, still locked to the floor and the post. He then clamps her incredibly sensitive nipples and face fucks her until the spit is running down her body. Fully uses, she's left there to wallow in her own drool. Next she's gagged, tied up face-down on a table with her ass up. Donnie takes full advantage of her in this position, fucking her pussy with pure, selfish intent and slapping her ass to keep her propped up. Chloe's then put in a partial suspension, fully horizontal with only one foot touching the ground. A heavy bucket is suspended from her nipples by two clothes pins, while her pussy's cropped and slapped, then fucked again! Finally, Chloe is bound to a fuck box on her back, with her legs spread while Donnie fucks her and threatens her with a zapper. He ultimately makes her cum on his cock while he's fucking her wet, desperate cunt, then blows his load all over her gagged face, demanding that she lick it all off.
    Models: Chloe Cherry, Donnie Rock

Info File:
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Duration: 42 min 10 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

32. JustPlay331

Chloe Cherry (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Suspension
    Description: Chloe Cherry endures the brutality of newcomer Donnie Rock and his cool, sinister sadism, suffering through 4 bondage positions with flogging, cropping, spanking and nipple clamps. She starts, willingly bound to a post by the neck and wrists, with her legs locked to the floor. Donnie manhandles her, toying with her, then striking a deal with her... he'll let her breathe if she takes the whip! She agrees, and so he releases the rope around her neck and in exchange he flogs her, still locked to the floor and the post. He then clamps her incredibly sensitive nipples and face fucks her until the spit is running down her body. Fully uses, she's left there to wallow in her own drool. Next she's gagged, tied up face-down on a table with her ass up. Donnie takes full advantage of her in this position, fucking her pussy with pure, selfish intent and slapping her ass to keep her propped up. Chloe's then put in a partial suspension, fully horizontal with only one foot touching the ground. A heavy bucket is suspended from her nipples by two clothes pins, while her pussy's cropped and slapped, then fucked again! Finally, Chloe is bound to a fuck box on her back, with her legs spread while Donnie fucks her and threatens her with a zapper. He ultimately makes her cum on his cock while he's fucking her wet, desperate cunt, then blows his load all over her gagged face, demanding that she lick it all off.
    Models: Chloe Cherry, Donnie Rock

Info File:
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Duration: 42 min 10 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

33. JustPlay331

Fallon West (720p)
    [​IMG]

Description: Fallon West gets exposed. Fallon is trapped. Her hands are locked into cans and she can't pull them out. With her arms pulled out her butt is sticking straight out. She can't protect herself. OT takes advantage.
    OT has a new straight jacket and a new leather hood. He makes Fallon wear them and now she's at his mercy again. With Fallon bundled up and her ass exposed she looks great.
    Fallon needs to be spread and OT knows just how to do it. With her legs at 90 degree angles Fallon is rediculously exposed. OT puts the electrical clamps on her labia and turns up the juice till Fallon screams.
    Models: Fallon West, OT

Info File:
    Duration: 39 min 20 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

34. JustPlay331

Fallon West (720p)
    [​IMG]

Description: Fallon West gets exposed. Fallon is trapped. Her hands are locked into cans and she can't pull them out. With her arms pulled out her butt is sticking straight out. She can't protect herself. OT takes advantage.
    OT has a new straight jacket and a new leather hood. He makes Fallon wear them and now she's at his mercy again. With Fallon bundled up and her ass exposed she looks great.
    Fallon needs to be spread and OT knows just how to do it. With her legs at 90 degree angles Fallon is rediculously exposed. OT puts the electrical clamps on her labia and turns up the juice till Fallon screams.
    Models: Fallon West, OT

Info File:
    Duration: 39 min 20 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

35. JustPlay331

London River Is Virtually Broken (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Fucking, Spanking, Anal Creampie
    Description: Gamer girl London River's fantasy comes true when the characters from her favorite video game come to life and play their own games with her! OT and Danarama have her bound tight while they fondle, slap, and abuse her toned body. She sucks off Dan as he slams into her throat while OT delivers a brutal caning. Blindfolded by her own panties, she greedily laps it up. London's ass is out of this world awesome, and when she's tied with her ankles to her head, the visual is stunning. Bent in half and suspended, she's a living pussy piñata. Dan is all over it, cruelly toying with her soaking pussy until she can't take it anymore. He sinks in to her dripping cunt and fucks our beautiful bound gamer senseless. The guys can't get enough of London bent over - who can? She's bound to a strict metal device with both her ass and mouth ready to use. A hardcore throat fucking is ensured while OT lashes her perfect ass with a harsh leather strap. This position would be such a waste if we didn't wrap it up with some more rough fucking, and that's exactly what she gets. Fantasy satisfied, London scores some major points and levels up!

Info File:
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Duration: 29 min 43 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

36. JustPlay331

Sarah Jessie (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Vibrator, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Shaved, Ball Gag, Athletic, Blonde, Flogging, MILF
    Description: Sarah has been on other Kink sties before, but never has she been tied, tormented and not given any cock to distract her from the pain. Today she has to face her suffering head on, at at the hands of The Pope none the less. He doesn't go full throttle on this slut because she's new to him, and he doesn't want to break her...yet. We begin with her tied in a standing position that will eventually morph into a more complicated predicament tie. She is spanked and flogged before her pussy is made to cum uncontrollably. Next, Sarah is face down on a fuck box and she learns what foot torment feels like. She is made to beg for the bastinado and her screams prove her suffering to be real. Her mouth and pussy are fucked to close out this position. In the final scene we have her on her back with one leg up. The flogging continues and she screams louder than before, but this doesn't stop The Pope. He makes her cum more until she is begging for that to stop as well.
    Models: Sarah Jessie , The Pope

Info File:
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Duration: 36 min 48 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

37. JustPlay331

Marica Hase & Lauren Phillips (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Asian, Big Tits, Collar, Slave, Couple, Petite, High Heels, Dildo, Corset, Stockings, Anal
    Description: Cute and sexy Marica Hase is The Perfect Gift for big tits Lauren Phillips and fat cock Ramon Nomar. Lauren is stressed out from doing all the housework at their new ranch. She just wants a little help around the place so Ramon has a little surprise for his curvaceous wife: A petite and willing Asian slave girl for this kinky couple to indulge their whims and fantasies. Ramon reveals this hot little package hanging from a tree in a fetching rope suspension. Lauren is excited to have a servant of her very own and is anxious to get started having her dirty way so she starts with the flogger while Ramon gets his cock sucked and fucks Marica's pussy. Then Lauren peels off her sexy little jumper to unveil her big perky tits and makes Marica lick her pussy. The fun has just beg... Next Marica the slave girl is chained up in the corner with leather collar and a ball gag. Lauren is decked out in a tight black latex corset with thigh high stockings and high heels, she has two tasks for Marica to complete: first clean the floor and then clean her pussy! She throws a towel to her willing servant and makes her scrub the floor on her hands and knees. Marica's back is arched and her ass high in the air while she performs her cleaning duties. Lauren can't wait any longer to get some attention on that horny pussy, she puts one leg up on the counter, spreads her legs wide and and sets Marica to task on licking her pussy until she cums. Later Lauren finds Marica sucking Ramons dick while he’s watching tv and disciplines her for not following orders. She bends Marica over the couch and spanks her little ass and thighs until they turn bright red. Ramon takes charge and tells the girls to take position. Lauren on the floor on her back with legs spread eagle and Marica chained and collared next to her. He punishes them with the flogger and reminds them they are there to serve him! Then he fucks Lauren in the ass while Marica eats her pussy and cleans Ramons cock back and forth until Lauren is begging to cum. All day long Ramon ties the girls up in different hot positions and fucks them with his huge cock and a double dildo until finally both girls face each other and play with their pussies until they cum and Ramon shoots his load all over both of them.
    Models: Marica Hase, Lauren Phillips, Ramon Nomar

Info File:
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Duration: 38 min 38 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File