Bdsm Board 07

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by mila3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The Burglary - Part 1 - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

One of them is a young beautiful girl, who doesn't speak much. Although she can hardly bear it when Lomp is whipping her boobies, her eyes get full of tears when Lomp promises to humiliate her in her femininity. Every mark of the leather tip of the riding crop becomes visible on her flawless white skin during caning, while her perfect vagina shows what we love in women like a bunch of flowers. She is struggling to avoid biting her boyfriend's cock, which fills her red lips while the old lecher is whipping her back. Her screams just intensify Lomp's determination. he must learn who sent the young people his house.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 22:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 754.2 MB
    Download The Burglary - Part 1 - Full HD 1080p

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Video language: English

She wears a red ballgag and we get a nice close-up of her crotchrope. She uses those big, sad brown eyes to their fullest but this has no effect on her heartless captor.

Duration: 21:22
    Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5715kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 944.0 MB
    Download Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Supertightbondage - Outdoor Hogtie Experience for Rija Mae
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Studio: Supertightbondage
    Cast: Rija Mae
    Genres: BDSM, hogtie, supertight bondage

In this video you can see bondage model Rija Mae in outdoor bondage, hogtie, supertight bondage scenes

Duration: 21:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2609kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 426.6 MB
    Download Supertightbondage - Outdoor Hogtie Experience for Rija Mae

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cruelly Ziptied and Ballet Shod
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Humiliation

Carissa Montgomery and Serene Isley private bondage scene.

Duration: 11:27
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3263kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 284.4 MB
    Download Cruelly Ziptied and Ballet Shod

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

A Second Helping - Jade - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

A second helping of bondage for Jade and very lovely she looks too. In her tiny lingerie she had her wrists and elbows tied behind her, her body roped with a very tight waist string and was pink ball gagged. With her arms tied up behind her to the post she was made to hobble on tip toe as she rotated around the post. To add to her troubles a string from her hair to the post made her to keep her head up and back making her life even more difficult. Then in white lingerie and a white rubber swim cap, her arms were tied to her body in front of her with white bandages with one bandage being tied around her neck and up to an overhead hook. After being white ball gagged I was there to strap several more swim caps (I have lots) onto her ropes and then tape over her ball gag with lots of white tape. Now being able to tease her with the caps delighted her as well as me. With even more tape around her mouth she was tied into a kneeling position so I could keep an eye on her. Then it was time for lots of silver gaffer tape so she had her arms taped behind her and her body and legs very tightly secured with layers of very tight tape. After her cleave gag was heavily taped over she was laid onto her side and her booted legs taped up to an overhead beam and then a long scarf was used again over her gagged mouth to help to keep this noisy lady quieter and over her eyes, just because it was long enough to do so.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:05
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 582.5 MB
    Download A Second Helping - Jade - HD 720p

6. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The Best Of Jasmine
    [​IMG]

I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.

Duration: 1:07:12
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 616.1 MB
    Download The Best Of Jasmine

7. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cold Weather Treatment - Helena, Lily and Violet - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The best way to handle the cold weather must be coats and boots and bondage, of course, the cold weather never needs to be an excuse not to adjourn outdoors. The red coat I am wearing in the first few pics started off a whole winter coat collection which now numbers nearly fifty. I guess I must be married to somebody who likes to see me dressed and tied like this. In the full length red coat I had my arms roped behind me, my ankles bound together and was ball gagged. Then tied off to the tree and my knees tied together my ball gag was covered with a scarf. Then slightly shorter red coat and here I am tied to a tree with my arms tied back behind it. Red ball gagged again and the coat was fully buttoned up around me with the collar turned up and to hold it up a rope around my neck and tree was used. For Lily it was a heavy duty brown leather hooded coat and with her wrists tied behind her and cloth gagged she was first anchored to the pole. Then bound into the strappado position with her arms pulled and tied as high as possible another rope from her neck to one knee made sure she stayed bent over. All the girls love the marvelous padded coats and they are so delightful to wear and when used for bondage with the coat compressed against your body as much as possible it only adds to the pleasure of it all. Violet thinks so too so string was used to squeeze and bind the coat to her body and a ball gag was used to silence her. With her ball gag retied over the hood she was left to wander around the garden, after all, where was she going to go like this?

Duration: 13:42

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 530.3 MB
    Download Cold Weather Treatment - Helena, Lily and Violet - HD 720p

8. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Self-Bondage Party
    [​IMG]

Figuring that her roommate Rhiannon won't be home for a while, Tobi unwinds after a long day at the office by changing into some thigh-high boots and Pvc clothing, then binding herself in chain. Rhi unexpectedly returns home early to find Tobi on the floor, helplessly hogtied in cuffs and steel. Not wanting her to feel akward, Rhi joins her by changing into a sexy black outfit, then binds and gags herself on the floor next to her! After some struggling and moaning, the girls free each other and then take turns binding and gagging each other, playfulling trying on different clothes, restraints, and gags before settling on the right ones for this special occaision. Lots of great bondage action as these girls heat things up!

Duration: 1:45:57
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
    Audio: 88kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 984.2 MB
    Download Self-Bondage Party

9. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Well Dressed - Fern & Alexia - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

This is a gallery of two halves. The first half the two ladies are very well dressed in coats and boots and the second half is two ladies in minimal clothing tied up on top of a metal tank. Fern has been very tightly taped into a chair with her arms down by her sides. She is wearing a heavy duty long beige coat and rubber boots and she is tightly ball gagged. This gag is then taped over after her hair had been tucked into her upturned collar and more tape applied to her body leaving her no movement at all. Alexia was sat onto the table and taped into bondage in the clothes she arrived in. Her arms were taped to her legs and her scarf gag was taped over and more tape was applied to her body. As she was surrounded by gas masks it only seemed reasonable that she should have to wear one as well. A scantily dressed Kitty was tied up sitting across the tank with rope around her high heeled ankles and her arms roped into her lap. She was gagged with a tube gag which was strapped tightly around her head and did make her drool quite a lot. Rope around her neck and tied to the beam meant she could not reach her gag with her tied hands. In shorts and bra Elyssia was hogtied on the tank with her hands in front of her and her legs bent up and tied to the beam above her. The tight rubber gag was tied back close to her ankles so she had to keep her head up and back.

Duration: 11:48

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 455.8 MB
    Download Well Dressed - Fern & Alexia - HD 720p

10. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

stephanie mars
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped

Milf stephanie mars bondage on chair extreme private action.

Duration: 4:48
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 107.9 MB
    Download stephanie mars

11. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Mika's Revenge
    [​IMG]

When Francesca Le takes home Kelli Thomas from the bar one night, she doesn't expect that she is about to be the subject of Mika Tan's revenge! These exceptionally sexy women quickly get wound up in a torrid tale of bondage and punishment that is guaranteed to thrill and excite!

Duration: 1:10:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 642.1 MB
    Download Mika's Revenge

12. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Disciplined
    [​IMG]

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being made to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it

Duration: 1:04:25
    Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 561.6 MB
    Download Disciplined

13. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Poor Rachel - Part 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Rachel once again finds herself tied in an old warehouse. A ballgag is immediately shoved in her mouth. Her arms are tied apart above and her hands have been taped into nubs. Her captor clasps his hand over her gagged mouth as he gropes her tits through her sweater. Her legs are pulled apart and tied to a spreader bar. We now get a glimpse of her white cotton panties. Her captor now crotchropes her and ties it off up and out. He manhandles her tits for a while longer as Rachel yelps and moans. He leaves her with her tits out. He returns and tightens her crotchrope even more. Her hips are pulled way out and her heels are way off the floor. With this much pressure on her wrists and pussy, a few tears roll down her cheeks. He leaves her to endure once again.

Duration: 20:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 464.9 MB
    Download Poor Rachel - Part 1 - HD 720p

14. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Tightly Does It - Ivory - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The beautiful buxom Ivory is again here for more. One of my longest serving members of my Foxy Army she has always been very popular and am sure she always will be. This time she was wearing a very short summer dress and black stockings and her arms were roped behind her. Then a large red ball gag was into her mouth and she was tied into a kneeling position with her legs underneath her. Her hair was then tied down close to her knee keeping her bending forward and her ball gag was hidden with a tightly applied white scarf. In a micro length red dress her arms were tied in front of her and along with a very tight crotch rope came an even larger red ball gag for her mouth. Up against the wall in black lingerie her arms were tied at the back of her neck with very thin purple cord. Her waist and crossed ankles were treated with the same and this time for her mouth it a large black rubber ball gag. Sat onto a chest with her arms tied behind her and her ankles crossed and tied a huge red sponge ball gag was strapped into her mouth (large ball gags do seem to be a theme here). With the addition of more rope and back to the black rubber ball gag she was laid onto her side on the chest and a rope from her knees to her neck made sure she could not move or struggle in case she fell off the chest.

Duration: 5:33

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 214.4 MB
    Download Tightly Does It - Ivory - HD 720p

15. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Looking Good - Fay, Lavinia and Lily - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Three ladies looking very good in their bonds and gags. Fay is dressed in a short shiny red pvc nurse dress and she has had her arms tied behind her with appropriate white bandages. She has also had her knees bound together and is cleave gagged with the same. She was then laid onto the bed and her now tied legs were bound up closer to her chest and her gag was covered in white tape. Lavinia was tied onto a high stool with her arms bound down by her sides, her booted lags tied out to the stool sides and while still wearing her glasses was scarf gagged. To stop this escape artist from escaping her arms were taped to her legs, her body was tape to the post behind her and her gag heavily taped over and around the post. She was the blindfolded with tape over her glasses to further secure her. Lily turned up with a festive Santa outfit so as a tribute to this season she has tied cross legged on a stool in front of the Christmas tree. Her ball gag was switched for a much larger one after the hood had been pulled up onto her head. This with several other ball gags hanging around her neck has to be a good way for Lily to celebrate this particular holiday.

Duration: 10:03

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 388.3 MB
    Download Looking Good - Fay, Lavinia and Lily - HD 720p

16. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Launa
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016

Sitting bondage and gagged sexy body slave Launa, watch her video.

Duration: 6:36

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 147.9 MB
    Download Launa

17. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Treacherous
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

His flogger as a master painter would use a brush. We get caged girls, heavy breast play, and a sloppy double blowjob. Next, everyone's favorite whore Slut Bottom Chris gets his hole worked over by huge toys that have to be seen to be believed led by the beautiful, blonde bitch goddess Aiden Starr

Duration: 47:51
    Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1697kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 640.3 MB
    Download Treacherous

18. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Darla's Darlings
    [​IMG]

For her first production of Darla has begun a new project. productions will feature Darla working one-on-one with her very favorite models! In addition, you'll get to hear Darla's thoughts on these lovely ladies in voiceover! For her first outing in this endeavor, Darla has chosen two girls with whom she has worked in both fetish and situations. Tanned, taut Tanya Danielle is up first and we get a bit of "behind the scenes" action as Darla and her cameraman help the gorgeous blonde decide what to wear. Moving outdoors, Tanya is bound first in a spreader-bar Eiffel Tower tie that shows off her amazing legs, then she's leather strapped into a strict lotus. She really does enjoy bondage and this is evident as Darla applies her gag on camera.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:27:07
    Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1466kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Darla's Darlings

19. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Amber
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016

Amateur girl Amber in jeans extreme hard tied standing action.

Duration: 6:54

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 155.0 MB
    Download Amber

20. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Well Wrapped - Fay - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Have not seen the lovely Fay for some time so another visit was very welcome from her. This lady has the lovely ability of having her elbows tied together behind her very easily which means this should be done whenever possible. This was done to her while she was wearing her red lingerie and to keep her on the floor she was ball gagged and had one bare leg tied back to her wrists to keep her there. With her blouse open to show off her bra and knickers she her arms roped behind her and another rope held her to an overhead hook. Clear tape was then wound around her body as tight as possible and including her cleave gagged mouth. Then with her eyes closed she had the same tape tied over them preventing her from opening them again. Then she had to receive the linen treatment by having her arms wrapped up into her lap with linen strips and tea towels. Her legs received the same treatment and in her mouth went a white dish cloth knotted cleave gag. With this gag swapped for a linen knotted cleave gag I tied more linen around her mouth and then blindfolded her with more of the same.

Duration: 8:28

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 327.2 MB
    Download Well Wrapped - Fay - HD 720p