Bdsm - Collection

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by serena, Sep 18, 2016.

1. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Anticipation - Sexy Lorna , HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
    Studio: IR
    Duration: 62 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: PD wastes no time with a slut as hot as 412. They have history, so she knows exactly what to expect. The bondage will be tight, the punishments will be sadistic and all of her holes are going to find themselves full before the day is through. All she wants is to please him and if that means taking a caning until his cock is hard enough to suck, she will bear the burden proudly. For her good service she will receive her rewards. She loves nothing more than feeling hard bondage holding her in place while she cums for an audience. She loves the building anticipation, the knowledge that she is helpless to stop herself, and not knowing if PD will allow her time to recover or just turn the vibrator up to the next level and watch her writhe some more.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 898.7 MB
    Download Anticipation - Sexy Lorna , HD 720p

2. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Cuntained , HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
    Studio: IR
    Duration: 45 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Without warning she is hit with a cascade of freezing water and immediately she starts to fracture. She knows PD all too well. She knows she cannot even imagine the twisted things that run through his head and that frightens her more than anything she could imagine herself. When he does let her watch him work it is almost as terrifying as the utter darkness.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 668.0 MB
    Download Cuntained , HD 720p

3. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Troubled Teen Rehab
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Sex and Submission
    Cast: Keisha Grey,Seth Gamble
    Video language: English

Keisha Grey is partying too much and flunking her college classes. Her concerned parents make the decision to call a professional and enroll her in a Troubled Teen Rehab program. Seth Gamble is a professional, but his methods for correcting bad behavior are questionable at best! Keisha is snatched from a dark alley and whisked away to be held captive in a grungy basement where Seth torments her in a sexual scared straight program! Seth's methods include bondage, discipline, corporal punishment, anal sex, blowjobs and lots of hardcore fucking! Keisha is awesome in this shoot - super sexy and all too willing to endure the sexual domination of Seth Gamble.

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 19.9 MB
    Download Troubled Teen Rehab

4. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Whore In Training: Missy Minks anally submits to Cherry Torn!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Cherry Torn,Missy Minks

Roommate Cherry Torn, helps broke San Francisco chick, Missy Minks, keep up with the rising housing costs of the booming city with an unconventional idea for making extra money. Missy enters into a slave a contract with Cherry in exchange for kinky whore training to prepare her for demanding clients willing to pay top dollar for submissive anal sluts. Training consists of spanking, flogging, canning, anal hook, face sitting, and anal strap-on fucking!

Duration: 1:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 16.3 MB
    Download Whore In Training: Missy Minks anally submits to Cherry Torn!

5. serena

serena Well-Known Member

powerful vibrator
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Danielle continues to introduce poor Emily Addison to the bondage lifestyle, this time strapping her to a slab, turning on a powerful vibrator and letting the sparks fly! Oh my!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 21:50
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3708kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 604.4 MB
    Download powerful vibrator

6. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Sierra Cirque vol.2
    [​IMG]

So we will be presenting the video clips only until the last set when we will also post.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 55:39
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 522.7 MB
    Download Sierra Cirque vol.2

7. serena

serena Well-Known Member

X Club Wrestling Part 3
    [​IMG]

The Rockets (Missy Lee and Chrissy Jennings) are HIGH energy and gunning for gold, and they come roaring out of the gate. Even the vicious Team Evil (Roxy Blade and "Nasty" Annie Gunn) seems overwhelmed by the fast-paced assault of the Rockets--that is, until the Marquise interferes!
    With the Marquise strangely helping Team Evil, The Rockets are quickly rendered helpless and end up beaten, stripped, ravaged, ravished, and humiliated like never before in their careers!
    Included in this thrilling episode

Duration: 21:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4141kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 673.9 MB
    Download X Club Wrestling Part 3

8. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Wasteland - The Possession of Raggedy Ann
    [​IMG]

Studio: Wasteland
    Genres: BDSM

Everyone has two side, so they say and Goddess Starla is no exception. Usually Starla shows a tad of empathy, but today nothing. She has dressed herself up to be playful and sweet, but her heart is cold and the once sympathetic Goddess is gone. A true illusion for Ava. This was not what she expected. Goddess has never ripped her cloths off before, Goddess has never been so cruel and unforgiving.

Duration: 12:28
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 220.5 MB
    Download Wasteland - The Possession of Raggedy Ann

9. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Hot Redhead Amarna Miller is back
    [​IMG]

Cast: Amarna Miller
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, BJ, Deepthroat

Neck bound and sitting on the world's most powerful vibrator, it doesn't take long for Amarna to be overwhelmed with cock. Over and over we fuck Armarna's tight throat.
    The lack of air makes her dazed, as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her Cum sotted body. In the end Amarna is just another cum sotted slut dazed out of mind, wondering what the hell just happened.

Duration: 10:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 566.3 MB
    Download Hot Redhead Amarna Miller is back

10. serena

serena Well-Known Member

I Am whore, Asswhore I am
    [​IMG]

Cast: Delirious Hunter
    Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Big ass, Blond

Delirious is a hot, blond anal painwhore who recently helped Dr. Mercies overcome his sad feelings. Now that he is feeling better, he is back to his anally sadistic self. He gives Delirious a very special treatment by binding her in zippers that open and close on all of her holes. Then he and Orderly Grind savagely fuck her ass and mouth. Both men drown her face in their cum and make sure to give her the ass smacking, paddling, caning, face slapping, manhandling treatment this whore innerly craves. They focus their hardest punishment on the skin around her asshole, so that when she is fucked, every thrust hits her sore skin at the same time she is penetrated. Finally, Dr. Mercies suspends her in the very zippers that bind her and leaves her dangling in her padded cell like the perfect whore she is. Extreme sex. Crazy therapy. Art. Good luck finding this anywhere else.

Duration: 47:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1817kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 673.7 MB
    Download I Am whore, Asswhore I am

11. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Porky
    [​IMG]

Cast: Samsara
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Samsara has a few extra pounds on her for cushioning so O.T. knows that he can wail on her as hard as he wants without worrying about breaking her. Or at least without breaking her body. Her mind, however, is a bit fragile, and he knows how to get inside of her head. She's sensitive about her looks and he plans on telling her exactly how much of a pig she is.
    Samsara is humiliated by the way that O.T. talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat. After locking her down he brings out a knife and makes her a deal. He won't trim her down to size if she learns to obey him like a good, submissive slave.
    The problem is that she isn't one. He wants to hear "thank you" but all she can manage is "please, stop." That isn't going to fly. But when he marks her body like a butcher does a pig she finally understands her place in the world. Suddenly she falls in line and no matter what kind of abuse he slings her way she accepts it and thanks him like a good pig.

Duration: 49:05
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1283kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 503.4 MB
    Download Porky

12. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Making of a Masochist
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
    Cast: Kagney Linn Karter,The Pope

Kagney is new to this and is eager to change that. She wants to know what she has been missing ou ton, so we lock this busty blonde slut into our first device. The Pope goes between pain and pleasure to fuck with her, yet not break her out of the gate. After she orgasms harder than she ever has, and not even sure why, we move to the next positions. Each one more grueling than the previous one to ensure she suffers. She is taken down a path of S&M, shown what real domination is, then made to orgasm. Her mind is still trying to comprehend what has happened to her, and she knows that whatever it is, she wants more.

Duration: 1:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 17.6 MB
    Download Making of a Masochist

13. serena

serena Well-Known Member

DizDat - Ashton Jun 10
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: DizDat
    Cast: Ashton
    Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture, hogtied, gags, foot fetish

Another rope is woven into her long silky hair and her hair is straped back to her arms to put her chin up and for her to stare up at the ceiling.

Duration: 6:04
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 136.2 MB
    Download DizDat - Ashton Jun 10

14. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Nikki Nievez in The Anal Training Nikki Nievez Jenner - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains

Duration: 33:23
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 386.3 MB
    Download Nikki Nievez in The Anal Training Nikki Nievez Jenner - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p

15. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Staci Thorn in Manhandling the Patient Staci Thorn Anthony Rosano
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

This weeks update transports you back to the 19th century for a true Victorian punishment. Carpet beater and orgasm included.

Duration: 47:31
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1445kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 547.9 MB
    Download Staci Thorn in Manhandling the Patient Staci Thorn Anthony Rosano

16. serena

serena Well-Known Member

18yr old's first time Bound and Sex, beautiful Sex and Submission from our cute Southern Belle
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Alana Rains, Matt Williams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We rip orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body and there is nothing she can do to stop it. Her clit becomes so sensitive it starts to drive her insane. Good thing we have her gagged! She can scream all she wants, it won't do her any good.

Duration: 13:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 742.2 MB
    Download 18yr old's first time Bound and Sex, beautiful Sex and Submission from our cute Southern Belle

17. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Gianna Love : Meeting Mr Big Boss
    [​IMG]

Mr Big Boss was waiting in his office for Gianna to show up. She arrives and introduces herself to him she's a bit nervous as she hasn't been with DiD long and she's not gotten tied up by Mr Big Boss yet. He grabs some rope and wastes no time coming around the desk and binding her wrists together

Duration: 13:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4133kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 414.5 MB
    Download Gianna Love : Meeting Mr Big Boss

18. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Squirting Ebony Slut
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Hogtied
    Cast: Lotus Lain

We begin with Lotus bent over and her legs spread. Her skirt is slowly pulled up exposing her ass, then her panties are cut away for us to get our first glimpse of her pussy. Her pussy is then filled with a massive dildo and fucked until she covers the floor with her juices.

Next, she is spread out wide and helpless. She is flogged and then back to work on her pussy. This time it's relentless and unforgiving, as we see her explode with squirting orgasms until she is exhausted.

In the final scene, Louts finds herself in a very compact tie with her ass in the air. She it tormented by tickling her feet, then more pussy play. The goal at the beginning of the day may not have been to drain this squirting slut, but the final outcome of the day proves to be just that.

Duration: 0:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 10.7 MB
    Download Squirting Ebony Slut

19. serena

serena Well-Known Member

IR - Sierra Cirque - Creep Suck HD 480p
    [​IMG]

Leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings. The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask. The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours. For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
    I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.

Duration: 50:55
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 660.6 MB
    Download IR - Sierra Cirque - Creep Suck HD 480p

20. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Isobel Breakin
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Slave Isobel Breakin hard bondage on bed Discipline action.

Duration: 11:01
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 427.4 MB
    Download Isobel Breakin