Bdsm Hd Video/sex And Pain (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by chuan, May 9, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

QS, Tanita - ROTARY

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Rotating any kind of brushes inside the vagina is horribly painful especially when the rotation is power-driven. Like in this session where we used a modified drill to spin different kind of brushes inside my vagina. My pussy got swollen and sensitive for two days but I kind of enjoyed it.

[BDSM, Humiliation, Fisting]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:44
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 1.09 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3389f347b012e/Queensnake_-_ROTARY.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

QS, Tanita - ROTARY

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Rotating any kind of brushes inside the vagina is horribly painful especially when the rotation is power-driven. Like in this session where we used a modified drill to spin different kind of brushes inside my vagina. My pussy got swollen and sensitive for two days but I kind of enjoyed it.

[BDSM, Humiliation, Fisting]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:44
    File Size: 1.09 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3389f347b012e/Queensnake_-_ROTARY.mp4

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

QS, Nazryana - Blowgun

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is my newest crazy idea - shooting sharp pins into the subject's intimate body parts using a home-made laser blowgun. We tested it on me first. To make this game safe we protected my face, my neck and my ribs. Nazryana turned out to be a sharpshooter lol. The pain in my hamstring muscles, in my nipples and in my pussy was shockingly intense. Then pulling out the pins was not better either. But at least I had two huge squirting orgasms in the end.

[BDSM, Blowgun, Pins, Lezdom, Piercing, Squirt, Orgasm, Hairy, Bondage]

File info:

Duration: 00:32:14
    File Size: 1.91 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/62f970f915a57/Queensnake_-_Blowgun.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

QS, Nazryana - Blowgun

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is my newest crazy idea - shooting sharp pins into the subject's intimate body parts using a home-made laser blowgun. We tested it on me first. To make this game safe we protected my face, my neck and my ribs. Nazryana turned out to be a sharpshooter lol. The pain in my hamstring muscles, in my nipples and in my pussy was shockingly intense. Then pulling out the pins was not better either. But at least I had two huge squirting orgasms in the end.

[BDSM, Blowgun, Pins, Lezdom, Piercing, Squirt, Orgasm, Hairy, Bondage]

File info:

Duration: 00:32:14
    File Size: 1.91 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/62f970f915a57/Queensnake_-_Blowgun.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Alexa Grace - Naked and Afraid (Aug 10, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering]

File info:

Duration: 00:35:44
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 1.28 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/dc50761f85ad2/alexa.grace.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Phoenix Marie - Rogue Anal Agent: Flipping Ice (Aug 11, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Busty blonde bombshell Phoenix Marie is an SAS agent on a mission to take down Ramon Nomar the handsome drug cartel boss. Phoenix Marie is the Rogue Anal Agent. Packed with a federal warrant to search his luxurious home with rare artifacts, will she find what he is packing away? With her tight green dress, leather boots, and stockings, Roman Nomar has his own thoughts on how to get what he wants from this firm agent. Turns out Phoenix has her own plan, she wants a cut on this drug and money smuggling. Who will set the terms to this side hustle? Roman comes out with his leather flogger and sets his own corporal punishment terms. First Phoenix needs to learn a few lessons in respect. Tied up in tight rope bondage and a ball gag stuffed in her mouth, Ramon is ready to have a little fun. Pulling aside her dress and underwear, Ramon reveals Phoenix's hairy pussy and tight asshole. He immediately teachers her a lesson in anal respect. Ramming his huge cock down her agent ass, screaming to cum! He takes that cock right out of her ass and stuffs it down her throat to shut her up. Her dress gets ripped off to expose her perfect huge tits. Those tits of course need to also learn a little lesson in pain and submission. Phoenix's nipples get clamped before Ramon continues to fuck some sense into this rogue agent. A hitachi is pressed against her clit as she gets fucked to screaming shaking orgasm. Of course, that is just the beginning. This agent needs to do her inspection. Ramon leads Phoenix around the house in rope bondage and electric zapper. Will she find what she needs, or does she need more cock! To seal the deal Ramon covers her pussy in hot thick cum.

[straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, ball gag, blonde, bondage, gag, leather, pain, Hairy, Cut, Hitachi, Zapper, Stockings]

File info:

Duration: 01:02:25
    Resolution: 960x540
    File Size: 684 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/33386f3250802/Phoenix_Marie_-_Rogue_Anal_Agent_Flipping_Ice_540p.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Ella Nova Fucked by Stepbrother and His Friends

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

We begin with the amazing and beautiful Ella Nova sitting outside barefoot on her porch, fingering her pussy inside tight blue short-shorts, bored and horny in her new home in the desert, on the wrong side of the train tracks, far away from what she's used to. Ella's Dad has recently remarried and her and her new stepbrother Tarzan already have a bit of rivalry and tension between them. Ella doesn't mind who's looking as she rubs her pussy and plays with her tits outside where she sits. Tarzan catches Ella masturbating and tells her to stop because the neighbors have been complaining. Ella gets defensive not used to such strict rules and blames it on boredom although the truth is she really wants desperately to get fucked. Tarzan explains he has friends on their way over to workout and to remain out of sight and to keep her pussy in her pants while they're there. When Tarzan's friends, Jon Jon, John Strong, and Donny Sins arrive, Ella desperately tries to hang out but her stepbrother Tarzan thumbs his nose and closes the door leaving her outside. While the guys all work out, Ella sneaks in and overhears them talking about how they all want to fuck her, and asking Tarzan if its cool. She surprises them with bottled water to break the ice and to show gratitude they all whip out their huge cocks and Ella drops to her knees and starts sucking. Tarzan feeling left out takes his dick out and joins in. John Strong begins pounding her pussy as they all take turns fucking her mouth. Donny Sins taps in and stretches Ella's pussy even wider with his big fat cock and fucks her senseless as she sucks her stepbrother's cock. Once they've all thoroughly fucked Ella's slutty pussy, they all take turns fucking her even sluttier ass. With her ass and pussy destroyed from huge cocks, the insatiable Ella Nova still wants more so they give her her one in each hole and all take turns double-penetrating Ella's pussy and ass while she jerks and sucks the rest of them ultimately ending up with a face-full of their cum and an urge for more cock.

[BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP]

File info:

Duration: 00:49:21
    File Size: 541 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1f7cbed75233d/42452_EllaNova_hi.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Jeby, Tanita, QS - Gummy Bears

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Jeby just loves gummy bears but this time those little fuckers let her down. Tanita and me were shooting them out onto her body using fishing slingshots. At least in the end she could eat them out from my pussy.

[BDSM, Shooting, Gummy-Bears, Slingshot, Bondage, Cunt-Stuffing, Humiliation, Lezdom]

File info:

Duration: 00:22:29
    File Size: 1.30 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/4ed36ba5480de/Gummy_Bears_Jeby.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Wheel of Pain 20 (August 12, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

We decided to make a reloaded version of your favourite pain game. We tested this twentieth edition of wheel of pain with our most loyal customers and they say they have never seen anything like this before. The wheel is updated with different, and sometimes, very hard punishments. Each round worths $500 for the player but she loses everything if she cannot complete a round for witch she already spun a punishment. For the request of so much funs the lovely heroine of Martial Law 3 is back for more whippings

[BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:51:59
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 1.48 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1953590e56774/WHEEL_OF_PAIN_20.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Violet Sky - Piledriver Punishment

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

A hard anal pounding interrupted with mean spankings--that's what we have in this therapy session with tiny little brat Violet Sky. Dr. Shadrack fucked her up the ass harder and harder on a steel table and on the floor until her hole started to hurt; then he fed her a patient sperm meal. Dr. Mercies did not make the best choices when selecting wardrobe items today, but we believe painal is always better when delivered by deranged-looking dudes.

[BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette]

File info:

Duration: 00:22:28
    File Size: 1.14 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6f355f6dc5155/Violet_Sky_-_Piledriver_Punishment.mp4

21. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Carolina Sweets - Suffering Sweet P1

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

She just looked so natural in that sky blue shirt...I suppose when your name is Sweets, you have an image to uphold...and Im fine with that...I love sweet women...and this one did not disappoint...her squeals and moans are angellic...The poor thing suffered through my gropings and punishments with such courage, I tried to reward her little pussy, but she didnt seem to accept the good things I offered...I had to punish her for disobeying me, but she did cum around eventually....they all do

[BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:44
    File Size: 212 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/9540c57f4f0ce/CAR_033117_1.mp4

22. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

23. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Melissa Moore - Training a Pain Slut: Busty Melissa Moore's First Submission

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Welcome the stunning Melissa Moore for her first submission to The T of O. This natural busty brunette is extraordinarily obedient and has a cock hungry dripping pussy and mouth. This slave desires a painful pleasure and is ready for her lessons. Tied up in tight rope bondage, her perfect huge natural tits are begging for attention. This slut loves nipple torment and screams from the pain of nipple clamps and clothespins. Her long legs in black lacey stockings expose her beautiful feet in high heels. Those strong beautiful legs are able to endure a full session in a stressful squatting rope bondage position. To start her lessons she is gagged with a black ball gag to muffle her screams. Her hairy pussy is shocked with the electric zapper, before being flogged and caned. This slave can endure a serious corporal punishment with a smile and wide open eyes. Finally this cock hungry slut is given permission to do what she does best. Swallow dick. She takes a huge cock down her throat over and over again. Covered is sloppy spit, this slut never looks down and keeps going back for more. Those are truly dick suck lips. Next she gets on top to show how much she can ride a dick. Deep hard fucking brings her to screaming orgasms over and over again. Finally hands firm around her throat she discovers her biggest orgasms ever from choking. The next position fins Melissa tied up tight with her asshole up and spread wide open. She has a hard lesson learning the screaming difference between stingy pain and thuddy pain. Her pussy is worked hard to a bright pink and learns that all pink pussies need cock! Finally tied up with her legs spread wide open and ready for a deep hard pounding. This slut takes a face full of cum to finish her tr off.

[Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM]

File info:

Duration: 01:03:01
    File Size: 691 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/35bbf078e9c24/42422_MelissaMoore_hi.mp4

24. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member