Bdsm Hd Video/sex And Pain (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by chuan, May 9, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Sailor Luna - Wings

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag. The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down. OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.

[BDSM, Begging, Blonde, Box Tie, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Cross, Deep Throat, Drill, High Heel Bondage, High Heels, Hood, Labia Clamps, Pussy Bondage]

File info:

Duration: 00:47:11
    Resolution: 854x480
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 295 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ed2789016d841/Sailor_Luna__Wings_.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Nickey Huntsman - Dick crazy co-ed takes all the dick airtight!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Nickey Huntsman visits a male brothel and buys up all the studs to fuck her airtight in her hungry slut holes! This dick crazy co-ed takes a break from her studies to get pounded by relentless dick and begs to have her asshole gaped, holes stretched and face glazed with buckets of cum!

[BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP]

File info:

Duration: 00:41:17
    Resolution: 640x360
    File Size: 246 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e0135cd67bd4a/39891_nicki_md.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mandy Muse Gets Her Big Ripe Ass Bound Up and Gangbanged

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Mandy Muse is a sweet brunette with an adorable smile... and a big ripe fuckable ass! She's working out at the gym after hours, when 5 horny guys descend on her and take her down. Before she knows what's happening she's stripped naked, tossed down on the floor and chokes down five hard cocks. The guys waste no time using her, slapping their dicks on her face and pushing them into her throat, while she struggles to accommodate them all. But she makes it work, and the guys immediately move in on her tight wet pussy. While still sucking cock, she's propped up on one leg, spread wide and fucked. With every slam against her sweet ass her skin smacks loudly. It's a long hard fuck for Mandy as she's hog tied and all 5 guys fuck her wet, dripping pussy, her hungry throat, and her tight, plump ass. Ultimately Mandy's filled airtight, with a cock slamming her pussy, another pounding in her ass, and a third plugging her throat. She can hardly contain herself as every one of her holes is fucked relentlessly. And when it's all over she finally gets her reward for her great workout... a ton of hot cum shot all over her sweet little smile!

[BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP]

File info:

Duration: 00:59:26
    Resolution: 960x540
    File Size: 651 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/98e4bbfe67147/42800_Mandy_hi.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bailey Brooke - Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage - 1

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

For Bailey's first shoot, she showed her very submissive side, but that is only one side of this exquisite creature...She chose a somewhat bratty path on this occasion, and I found it every bit as much fun, and even a bit more challenging....It's sometimes nice to feel the conflict of a non-submissive masochist pushing back against the dominant's will...With Bailey, it only lasted so long, and by the 3rd scene, her attitude and behavior take a noteworthy turn...another arousing update featuring this luscious babe....enjoy

[Big Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, DeepThroat]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:38
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File Size: 340 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/d403127bfe6a4/BAI_092916_1.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bailey Brooke - Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage - 2

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:52
    File Size: 251 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/4e58ab9d58922/BAI_092916_2.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Helena Locke - Blonde Buff MILF Helena Locke Made to Cum in Tight Rope Bondage!!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration]

File info:

Duration: 00:53:03
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 1.89 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e9b4147633cee/helena.locke.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Luna LaVey - Modified

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I thought I was tough when I came looking for my sister. The last I had heard she was doing some weird photo shoot with this guy OT. I finally found him and confronted him. I was so wrong. I wasn't so tough after all. He easily got the upper hand. I found myself locked between pipes. I tried earnestly to escape, but I it was useless. I was his now too. The contraption he put me in was stressful. Unable to sit or kneel, but unable to stand either. I couldn't fathom the pains my sister had suffered through. A huge rubber dick found its way to the back of my throat. He mounted it to the same device I was mounted to. Gagged in that way I couldn't even protest when he fondled my breasts. I thought that he might let me go once he had his fun with me, but the device was more versatile and more sinister than I could have ever imagined. His final insult came when he used a heavy steel bar to penetrate my sensitive cunt. He used painful clips to expose my flesh and then entered my body with his massive rod. The worst part... I loved it!!

[BDSM, Bondage, Humilioation, Torture]

File info:

Duration: 00:51:38
    File Size: 323 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/0a83fbf88e946/Luna_LaVey__Modified_.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Eden Sin - Starving for Domination: Part 2 (Rude Food) (Oct 19, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Time for Eden to get some extra nasty dishes from her ass buffet. First, Dr. Mercies fucks her ass some more using only soap for lube as part of her Painal Parfait. Then he feeds her some cum slushies using a couple dozen saved up loads from the freezer. (Note: real frozen cum! Nothing fake here!!!) Eden has to take the cum in all her face holes (mouth, eyes, nose, and ears) so that her senses are completely focused on the doctor's pleasure. Then he reams her out with a massive dildo and feeds her dessert out of her ass crack. She loved her meal. She really did. And it was genuinely therapeutic for her.

[BDSM, Alternative Lube, Anal Toys, Ass Fucking, Asshole Pain, Asslicking, Cum In Eye, Cum Swallow, Eating Food From Ass, Facial, Gaping, Huge Toys, Painal, Rough Oral, Spitting, Rimjobs, Bukkake, Gagging, Heavy Degradation, Pain, Spanking, Brunette, Skinny, Rough Anal]

File info:

Duration: 00:43:12
    File Size: 2.04 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e6c9678169e7f/A...R_DOMINATION__RUDE_FOOD__19.10.2017.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/725036df0330a/A...R_DOMINATION__RUDE_FOOD__19.10.2017.part2.rar

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Skylar Snow - Newbie Skylar Snow Endures and Indulges

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Skylar Snow is not here to pretend for the camera, shea€™s here to endure a very real kinky BDSM experience. She'd like to be a sex slave, find her limits and completely submit to James Mogul with the help of Small Hands and his big cock. We start with Skylar standing naked in high heels with her mouth gagged, hands bound above her head, and her legs tied together with rope around a vibrator smashed against her pussy. Small Hands applies nipple clamps to Skylar's big natural tits and we dona€™t hear a peep from her so he hangs three weights to the clamp's chain and still nothing. James then begins flogging Skylar's beautiful big ass and sweaty back, delivering great thuds that aren't reciprocated with any screams, whimpers, or thank-yous. James tells Skylar she's too damn quiet and it's a weakness of hers that they'll soon work on. Skylar tells James that he'll have to make her scream. Inspired by Skylar's response, James kicks it up a notch and gives Small Hands a flogger and they both get to work on Skylar's back and thick round ass until she screams for mercy. In the next scene, Skylar is on her knees, tits bound with rope, her wrists tied just below leaving her hands free to hold, present, and jiggle those tits. Skylar holds her tits as they get flogged over and over with the stinging tips of the leather. James then puts a clothespin on each protruding nipple, ties a string to the clothespins and pulls her tits around, leading her to Small Hand's cock so that she can get her mouth used and her throat fucked. Next we find Skylar's arms securely bound behind her back in a labyrinth of rope bondage. After a few zaps of the zapper right on her clit, ita€™s face down ass up with a big black boot in her back and a big fat dick in her pussy just pounding it like an anvil with an awesome POV angle to make it seem like the viewer is doing the fucking. They flip her over and James zaps her tits and clit while Small Hands stuffs her pussy one more time until its left squirting and gaped and then Small Hands blows a fat load all over her smiling face.

[Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Anal, Hardcore, BDSM]

File info:

Duration: 01:04:57
    File Size: 2.34 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2c6dda76bd4f4/42423_SkylarSnow.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/33379b67e454a/42423_SkylarSnow.part2.rar

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Stephie Staar - Stuff Me Staar

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Stephie is stuffed with her own panties and a metal dildo. Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself. The gag OT uses in Stephie's mouth makes her drool all over herself. She's contorted to the point of disfigurement. OT isn't finished. He attaches painful nipple clamps to the leather straps on her toes making her lean awkwardly forward. Then he pulls her neck back. To release the pressure on her neck she has to pull on her nipples. To relieve the pain in her nipples she has to choke herself. It's an awful predicament. OT puts Stephie upside down. In this position she has to look up and stare at her exposed pussy. When OT starts teasing her clit with the little vibrator she can't hold back the orgasms. She begins to squirt and spray her own face.

[BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:42:59
    File Size: 296 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ad2d898eee0ab/Stephie_Staar__Stuff_Me_Staar_-_20.10.2017_.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bailey Brooke - Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage - 3

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:29
    File Size: 207 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/09c6cef97746b/BAI_092916_3.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bailey Brooke - Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage - 4

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:17
    File Size: 242 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2c7e70be02036/BAI_092916_4.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Hailey Young, Sasha

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Poor Hailey Young does not really like to play games, but that is not going to stop us. We want to humiliate and degrade her and that is just what we are going to do. Our demands may be varied. They may seem strange to her, but we never told her she needed to understand. All she needs to do is obey. If she can manage that maybe her torment will be over sooner than she thinks. Then again, if she cannot she can expect this to go on until she learns her lesson.

[BDSM, Bondage, Humilation]

File info:

Duration: 00:39:21
    File Size: 443 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c3252c7d23541/RtB_-_Nov_16__2011_-_Hailey_Young__Sasha.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Tommy Pistol, Cadence Lux - Gorgeous Blonde Cadence Lux is a Good Whore (24 oct 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

It's Cadence Lux's first training and she's ready to prove herself. She has a beautiful body, perfect breasts, legs for days, and expressive eyes. First, she is tied upright and spread eagle for inspection. She is gagged with a strap of leather and flogged all over. Once her gag is removed, the games begin. One of her legs is marked "Good" and the other, "Bad." Each time she is good, she receives a caning on the corresponding leg and vice versa. Cadence loves brutal, degrading treatment, and she cums hard, squirting, and since she asks for permission like a good girl, she receives a bright stripe on her "Good" leg. Next, she is bound in a chest harness with industrial clamps on her nipples. This good little cock whore delivers a messy spit-filled blow job. She strains against the ropes holding her back to choke on cock like a good little slut. Cadence is an enthusiastic cock sucker and ends up covered in spit and drool. For doing such a good job, she gets rewarded with orgasms and another stripe. Now the real fun begins. Bound on her elbows and knees, Cadence begs for cock as she gets flogged, spanked, and zapped. She loves getting her pussy filled and once she has a dick in her, she pleads for permission to cum until she is granted release. She cums hard multiple times on dick and is still hungry for more. Finally, the real and final test begins. Cadence is bound with her cunt exposed. Her nipples are clamped and attached to her toes. If she puts her leg down, her nipples will bear the pain. As she struggles to keep her leg upright, she gets fucked, flogged, and caned. Caught in between pleasure and pain, this greedy painslut cums hard. She keeps cumming through all the pain and impact play as her pussy is fucked, fingered, and vibrated. At the end of the day, it's clear: Cadence is not only a good whore, she's also a tough painslut.

[straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, blonde, caning, gag, leather, pain, squirting, harness, drool, Bear]

File info:

Duration: 01:14:49
    Resolution: 960x540
    File Size: 820 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/aaa747edc8c19/T...Cadence_Lux_is_a_Good_Whore__24_oct_2017_.mp4