Bdsm | Torture - Domination -humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by revodrink, Apr 21, 2017.

1. revodrink

revodrink Well-Known Member

Zoey Monroe (Blackmail Lust 2 American Criminal / 42197 / 02.06.17.)
    NEW 2017
    USA

Blonde and sexy Zoey Monroe wants to be a bad girl. Xander Corvus gave her a taste of the good life when he ensnared her into his tangled web of criminal activity and now she wants his help in pulling off a credit card scam. "Crime is exciting", she says and tries to persuade him with a hot and sloppy deep throat blow job. He takes the bait but warms her not to fuck everything up. After a totally botched job Xander comes home to find Zoey handcuffed to a table with a ball gag in her mouth. What happened? She is ambitious but just doesn't know the ropes. The only rope she knows is the rope Xander ties her up with to teach her a lesson in obedience. First he spanks Zoey's smooth round ass until its bright red and then he puts her on her knees in doggie style and flogs her while she apologizes for screwing up. He pulls her lacy panties down and fucks her pink wet shaved pussy with his big thick cock. He fingers her asshole and then crams his huge dick inside. Zoey needs some discipline and Xander is having a blast punishing all her holes. Then he puts her on her back in tight rope bondage with wrists tied to ankles so every hole is fuckable. Ball gag in mouth Zoey gets its good first in her perfect little pussy and then in her tight ass. Xander slaps her firm perky tits while he bangs her inside out until Zoey projectile squirts all over the place. Check out Blackmail Lust 2: American Criminal and watch Xander take Zoey's disobedient ass over the top while he shows her who is in charge!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM

00:47:35 | 283 MB | mp4 , 640x360

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/2afd42f110e40/42197_zoey_md.mp4

2. revodrink

Ivy Addams (Smile Pretty / 02.06.17)
    NEW 2017

Ivy Addams is a pretty girl! With a face like that who could resist distorting it? OT has a new device he wants to put on her. It's a sort of brank with a bunch of hooks to hold her face open.
    She's just as pretty upside down. Suspended behind her knees is extremely tough on her legs and she can't hold it for long.
    Finally she's bound on the floor with a bar holding her legs back. Her pussy and asshole are exposed. She gets to cum over and over again.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humilation, Torture

00:49:19 | 2.62 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/876b0dc46a6bc/iaddams3_high.mp4

3. revodrink

Anneliese Snow (DOORMAT 2: THE PAINAL / 12.05.17)

Anneliese's therapy continues with Orderly Grim destroying and gaping her hot PAWG ass. Then Dr. Mercies turns her into a bouncing bunny, and she bounces on Grim's cock until he comes straight into her mouth. After a little ass-to-mouth play with the cum and some mannhandling and tit smacking from Dr. Mercies, the two men leave her to bounce around the room and contemplate her own anal sluthood. A great session for visitors who enjoy watching hot, submissive blonds get their sphincters gleefully ruined.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Gaping, Painal, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Riding, Spanking

00:40:57 | 658 MB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c94176c260e11/doormat2.dl.720p.mp4

4. revodrink

Olivia Kasady (TEAM PAINAL / 19.05.17)
    NEW 2017

Submissive, little Olivia arrived in braces for her hard anal therapy. At first, she seemed too sweet for our institution, but inside this cutie from next door beat the filthy heart of a whore. So we turned her into a cheerleader, filled her ass with nasty enemas, and made her dance and cheer around the room with the liquid sploshing around inside her. Then Dr. Mercies fucked her ass and did ass to mouth on her while she cheered some more. She even had a cheer for ass eating. In the end, she was covered in a big load of cum, plus some extra cum from the freezer.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Enema, Facial

01:06:31 | 1.09 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/a3dfb4b12edb6/olivia.dl.720p.mp4

5. revodrink

6. revodrink

7. revodrink

Summer Day (All Natural Blond Teen Gets Trained to Fuck, Suck, and Serve Her Master: Summer Day / 06.06.2017)
    Summer Day, Xander Corvus
    USA

It is just another day in the Corvus household. The sun is shining, birds are singing, the house is spotless, and his slave Summer Day is wearing nothing but nylons and heels and is ready to serve him when he gets home from a long day at work. What could possibly go wrong? Maybe it is too good to be true or maybe Xander has simply had a horrible day, but irregardless of reason, he is looking for a fight. Just two simple mistakes are all that it takes for him to have just cause to punish his little house slave slut. First he becomes irate at the sight of the wrong liquor being served to him by Summer. And, if that isn't bad enough, he notices that her thumb is touching to top of the silver serving tray that his incorrectly poured drink sits upon. How can Summer be so careless? The years of training and hard work that her master has poured into shaping every detail of her life seems to be squandered in just a matter of seconds. Maybe she just wants to be punished? Xander takes pause and wonders if the perfection that he demands from his wanton house whore is even possible. After considering his options he decides to invest himself one last time to see if Ms. Day can stand up to the rigor of his huge cock, his immaculate eye for perfection, and his unflinching standards. In short, Summer Day needs correction. First she is tied tightly down with rope bondage to the dining room table with her arms spread apart. Serving trays are placed in her hands in predicament bondage to teach her to never again place her thumbs on the top part of the tray. After tenderising her skin relentlessly with a big black leather flogger, Xander decides to cleanse Summers whore mouth of its impertinence. And there is only one way to wash a mouth clean and that is by jamming a giant dick as far down her throat as possible. She gags and contorts her trachea like a skilled oral gymnast to find just enough space to suck her medicine deep into her esophagus as she gets brutally face fucked. Gasping for air, choking on her own spit, she doesn't relent and continues to devour Xanders massive fuck stick. She is committed to proving her worth and begs to be corrected further. Xander is pleased with her progress. Eager to continue her program of redemption Summer proceeds to take his giant cock in her pussy and then in her tight asshole with some hot rough sex. She gapes as Xander switches back and forth between both of her whore holes. She moans and arches her back while being fucked doggie style and then opens her mouth wide for some ass to mouth attention. Her perfect natural tits gyrate as she rides Xander in reverse cowgirl. Her soft round ass twerks as she mounts his monster cock from the top while getting a spanking that turns her natural ass a bright shade of red. The ropes restraining her tighten as Xander finishes her off tied to a table spread wide open in a missionary position. She pleads for more and moans with delight as she gets deeply penetrated in both her cunt and asshole. Gasping, she pleads for approval and finally Xander acquiesced and rewards her with a big load of cum all over her tits and face. He feeds her the mess and she licks his fingers clean. Summer Day learned her lesson and she just might have what it takes to be a true "O."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humiliation, Domination, Bondage, Hardcore, Slave Discipline, Corporal Punishments, Choking, Rough Sex, Anal

00:44:51 | 1.61 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/bff990a71c13e/THETRAININGOFO_SUMMER_DAY_06.06.2017.mp4

8. revodrink

9. revodrink

10. revodrink

Lyra Law (Sexy Blonde Mistres Submits to Rope Bondage and Suffering / 08.06.2017)

Lyra is a slim, yet curvy slut that usually likes to be the one calling the shots. This is not the case today, or any day for that matter as long as The Pope is concerned. The rope bondage is grueling and restricts her movement to make her helpless. This is the second time Lyra has been here on Hogt1 ed and the dial is going to get turned up compared to her last visit. The level of suffering is also taken up a notch, because we want to see her at her weakest before she is made to cum.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission

00:51:51 | 1.84 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/e4876e4ea1bd8/hogtied.17.06.08.lyra.law.mp4

11. revodrink

Cherie Deville , Jasmine Jae (Big Tit Slut Gets Fucked by Loan Shark Cherie Deville / 08.06.2017)

Jasmine Jae has debts. Big ones. That's how she finds herself kidnapped, tied to a chair, and at the mercy of criminal mastermind Cherie Deville. When Jasmine claims she does not have the money, Cherie knows something is fishy. Jasmine has new big beautiful breasts, and gorgeous fake tits like hers do not come cheap. Since Jasmine refuses to repay her loan, Cherie takes her payment from Jasmine's body! Cherie cuts off Jasmine's panties and stuffs them in her tight pussy to get them nice and wet. Cherie crops, flogs, finger-bangs, and teases Jasmine until she comes on camera for a paying audience. This added humiliation only makes Jasmine wetter as she comes hard over and over again. Next, Cherie bites and beats Jasmine's pretty feet before shoving Jasmine's face in her juicy ass. Then Jasmine greedily licks Cherie's pretty pussy until Cherie decides it is time to start fucking her captive slut with a dick on a stick. Jasmine is desperate to come and begs for release as Cherie relentlessly pounds her tight wet cunt. After getting fucked, Jasmine cleans up her mess and sucks on the cock that was just in her cunt. But Cherie is not done yet! She continues to fuck Jasmine, and demands that Jasmine keep a vibrator on her clit as she continues to come over and over. Pleased with her slut, Cherie decides to collar Jasmine and keep her as a pet. More orgasms ensue as Cherie fucks her new fuckdoll hard in her pussy and ass. Cherie spanks Jasmine's ass as Jasmine bounces up and down on her strap-on cock. After fucking both her holes, Cherie goes in between fucking Jasmine's pussy and ass as Jasmine continues to come on her new owner's cock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Toys, Anal, Domination, Lesbian, Strap-on

01:08:58 | 2.47 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/e5f015319eb08/whippedass.17.06.08.cherie.deville.and.jasmine.jae.mp4

12. revodrink

Abella Danger (The Sex Toy / 09.06.17.)
    NEW 2017

Hot, big ass brunette cutie Abella Danger is The Sex Toy for Xander Corvus. Every day he comes home from work, pours a drink and gets his sex toy out of the closet where he stores her. Adorned in nipple clamps, ball gag, leather straps, stockings and garters with fetish high heels Xander leads his ready and willing sex slave by a leash into his bedroom. She can barely walk because her legs are strapped together in tight leather bondage making each step challenging and precarious in those spiked heels. Abella's mouth is watering as she is excited to get the chance to please her master. Xander's fat cock slides into her mouth and down her throat. She can handle every inch of it. He gives her a good deep throat slobbering face fuck with his massive hard cock and she just can's get enough. Xander straps Abella's legs out wide open into the splits position and flogs her ass until she is screaming with pleasure. Her back arches and she shakes her curvy ass at Xander begging for more. He flogs her pussy making her squeal but it just makes this pain slut horny and want to fuck. What more could you ask for in a Sex Toy? With Abella's face plastered to the floor and her arms chained and locked to the couch Xander gives her pussy a deep hard fucking as she is upside down. Submission has never felt so good. Onto the bed now Abella is on her back, legs spread open and wrists strapped to her ankles. Xander flogs her pussy and perky natural tits until he crams his meaty cock back inside her. He canes her sensitive feet and fucks her ass and pussy until she cums again and again. Xander shoots his load all over Abella's ass and then puts his Sex Toy back in the closet for next time. Now that was fun!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Anal, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage

00:40:31 | 1.45 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/a9e2a215a4fcf/sexandsubmission.17.06.09.abella.danger.mp4

13. revodrink

Tess Dagger (Diabolical / 09.06.17)
    NEW 2017

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
    The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
    His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

00:33:58 | 1.81 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/dc9266e3ce00f/tdagger_high.mp4

14. revodrink

15. revodrink

QS, Jeby (Carpenter / 29.04.2017)

The last time I was shopping in the local home depot I realized that I never used wood in my sessions before. So I bought a bunch of tree stuff, I dont't even know most of their names in my own language, but I certainly can wield them to deliver some pain to my slavegirs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humilation, Torture, Lezdom, Caning, Paddling, Welts

00:31:28 | 1.82 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/d3b7f9abeb47f/carpenter-jeby-1080.mp4

16. revodrink

17. revodrink

Stella Cox (Stella Cox Loves Getting Fucked In Public / 12.06.2017)
    Starring: Stella Cox, Nikki Thorne, Antonio Ross, Steve Holmes

We welcome back one of the many muses of Publ1c D1sgrace, Stella Cox who returns once again to get what she often craves; corporal punishment, rough sex, and public humiliation. The lovely Nikki Thorne and the always serious Antonio Ross have Stella crawling outside on her hands and knees across the dirty pavement with her ass and big natural tits exposed and a spreader bar tied to each ankle. Nikki and Antonio take turns occasionally zapping Stella's ass, thighs, and tits with electricity just to watch her flinch in fear. Sitting on a park bench, Antonio then uses Stella's ass as a footstool while she licks clean and deep-throats Nikki Thorne's sweaty bare feet, covering them with saliva and tears from all the gagging. With Stella's legs spread apart on the concrete showing everyone her shaved pussy, Nikki commands Stella to clean her dirty ass and takes a seat on Stella's face while the public watch and listen to Stella's muffled screams. While starving for air, Stella furiously licks every crevice of Nikki's asshole. Later with Stella being led by leash and collar, they head to a crowded bar to meet Steve Holmes where Stella then gets on her knees and licks Nikki's hairy horny pussy while Antonio slaps Stella's ass until its pink and warm. Steve Holmes then canes Stella's ass and tits, leaving her covered in lasting red stripes to match her red dress. As a gesture of gratitude, Stella then drops to her knees and sucks Steve and Antonio's cocks until both are rock hard and ready to fuck. Antonio pounds Stella's pussy with gumption on a nearby table holding Stella's throat in one hand and the other busy slapping her face while Steve fucks Nikki's pussy and ass on the table next to them. Stella ultimately gets her slutty asshole and pussy wrecked and drenched in everyones fluids.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Submission, Humiliation, Domination, Public Disgrace, Blowjob, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Big Tits, Collar, Slapping, Anal

00:58:05 | 2.07 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/1b80b27b32117/PUBLICDISGRACE_STELLA_COX_12.06.2017.mp4

18. revodrink

Holly Hendrix, Syren de Mer (Facts of Desire: Petite 19 Year Old Trained by Anal Slut Step-Mom & Sadistic Butler / 13.06.17)
    NEW 2017

Petite 19 year old Holly Hendricks is heart broken after another bad college affair and is home to receive solace and advice from her MILF Step-Mom, Syren de Mer. Nuzzled in her female role models huge tits she confesses she never wants to see another boy again and maybe isn't cut out for this dating thing. Syren nods knowingly, consoling Holly as she rubs her slutty thighs together and waits desperately for Holly to leave so she can go back to fucking her sadistic Butler Xander Corvus. Once Holly is tucked safely back in her room, Xander sets in on his buxom prey, tying Syren's huge tits up tight and tormenting her nipples with the terrible clover clamps. Howling for mercy, Syren has her mouth filled with hard cock and her pussy clamped as well. Thrown over the family pool table and caned, anally violated, and made to cum Syren is finally put in her rightful place as a submissive anal whore. However, Xander has not had enough until he posses both women in the family and sets about seducing an indignant Holly, whose tight body and curious mind betray her in the end. Agreeing to try out the blindfold and give up control for a moment, Holly finds herself wailing under a downpouring of hot wax on her tiny pert nipples, a storm of flogger hits, and throat full of hard cock. Handcuffed, she can only try to hold the position against the onslaught and contain her delight and surprise when she finds that her beloved Step-Mother is in the room and ready to guide her through her first BDSM sexual experience. The rest of the day is celebration of women training eachother in the art of submission, desire, and sex. An afternoon of anal fisting, hardcore threesome fucking, orgasm control, and it seems that Holly is ready to go out and try dating again as a fully mature submissive slut.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex, Anal

01:07:21 | 2.41 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/1536268236287/TheUpperFloor.17.06.13.Holly.Hendrix.And.Syren.De.Mer.mp4

19. revodrink

Verta (Verta is bound down hard and fucked harder. Brutal face fucking and cervix pounding creates orgasms / 12.06.2017)
    USA
    Verta, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles

Verta is bound down hard and fucked harder. Brutal face fucking and cervix pounding creates orgasms
    Welcome Verta to the pages of Sexu@lly Br0ken, we are always giving you new faces and helpless slut that love getting destroyed by cock.
    Bound onto a sybian we start by fucking our helpless sluts throat while the most powerful vibrator in the world makes her cum over and over. Then we put her upside down and mummify her to a bench so we can fuck her face into subspace. While getting throat blasted we step in and fuck her ready wet pussy to yet more orgasms. In the end we put her perfect ass up in the year and fuck her tight pussy to several screaming orgasms!
    This girl love the big cocks and now she love the bondage as well!

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Hitachi, Orgasm, Shaved, Sybian, Tears, Three Way, Throat Boarding

00:30:40 | 1.63 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/7517280319323/SEXUALLY_BROKEN_VERTA_12.06.2017.mp4

20. revodrink