Bdsm | Torture - Domination -humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by revodrink, Apr 21, 2017.

1. revodrink

revodrink Well-Known Member

Sophia Laure (Buxom Brunette Sophia Laure Belittled in Barcelona / 41962 / 26.06.17.)

The big-titted and beautiful brunette Sophia Laure has traveled from France to Barcelona to get a warm Spanish-style humiliating welcome to Publ1c D1sgrace. Out on the street on their way to meet Steve Holmes and Max Cortes at a nearby restaurant, the tattooed sexy and sultry Silvia Rubi walks Sophia Laure like a dog on a leash through a crowded area of Barcelona Spain flashing Sophia's big tits and shaved pussy to the public and spanking Sophia's bare ass. At the restaurant, Silvia commands Sophia to get on her knees and walks her over to the where Max Cortes and Steve Holmes are sharing a table with friends. While on her knees, the public feed Sophia tapas on a small plate placed on the floor, like one would give spare food to a dog. With a mouthful of some type of dipping sauce, Sophia Laure sucks Steve's dick and covers it in condiments. Soon after a good face-fucking, Steve bends Sophia over a neighboring table and Silvia warms up Sophia's cheeks with a hard paddle. Next, Max Cortes and Steve take turns destroying her slutty pussy and tight ass. The public start to get hot and horny pulling their tits out and helping themselves to Sophia's, squeezing and pinching her nipples and slapping her ass. Max Cortes throws olives at her asshole then fucks her ass hard and fast standing up, holding a squished tomato on her nose like a clown while everyone has a good laugh. Steve Holmes and Max Cortes both double-penetrate Sophia several different ways. In the end, Steve offers Sophia a challenge, to make Silvia Rubi cum in under three minutes, and if she can she'll be rewarded with two hot loads. Spoiler alert, she gets the job done and gets a face full of cum, and the crowd goes wild.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Public, Humiliation, Anal, DP

01:14:34 | 2.65 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/7b49b52becc27/41962_SophiaLaure.mp4

2. revodrink

Lily Rader / Lily and the Madman - 1

Lily makes the perfect object for the sadistic objectification of a very feminine woman..She has that mix of innocence and extreme kinkiness that we all have come to admire so much, and have found rare.IM not in a fragile mood and I give LIly a very rough time. The bondage is tight, the impact is sincere and the orgasms practically send her into a panic.just another fine day of BDSM with the very fine Lily Rader

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage

00:09:24 | 188 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/3303b25a256d9/LIL_032417_1.mp4

3. revodrink

4. revodrink

5. revodrink

Riley Nixon (ANGEL FACE: Gorgeous Riley Nixon Double Penetrated In Desert Gangbang / 42309 / 28.06.17.)
    USA 2017

Angel Face: A Sexual Revolution, is a tale of lust, desire, and envy! Riley Nixon is a freshman forensic science major, investigating an old mining town for clues into what really happened to the mine owner's wife, a century earlier. The myth of sex and domination has Riley so captivated, she loses herself in her investigation, finding herself set upon by figments of the past, horny miners with only one thing on their mind: to take Riley as they took the mine owner's wife, and fuck her again and again. After combing the town and the old mine for clues, Riley comes face-to-face with the miners in an abandoned house. Overwhelemd, she willingly submits to them, voraciously swallowing all five cocks in her throat as they grope her beautiful big tits. But Riley wants more. She wants to fully live the life of whorish depravity the same way the mine owner's wife did, to get fucked hard by a revolving door of men! The miners sense this, each of them pounding her wet pussy, one after the other. They turn their focus on her asshole, pounding it deep, sending Riley into orgasmic fits as she continues to suck and stroke their dicks. Before she knows it, she's being double penetrated in her hot, slutty pussy and hungry ass. So much cock slamming into her holes! She cums several times under the punishing onslaught of rock hard dick, pumping and stretching her with every orgasm, until she's finally put on the floor and showered in a heavy rain of hot cum. She feels her body twitching with orgasm and tastes the sharp tang of cum on her tongue, filling her mouth. With all those hot loads she finally gets exactly what she wants... to experience the outrageous, liberating life of that slutty miner's wife!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP

01:09:20 | 760 MB | mp4 , 960x540

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/9cd2c2cda474f/42309_RileyNixon_hi.mp4

6. revodrink

7. revodrink

Blonde Submissive Bombshell Kleio Valentien Gets Punished and Pleasured in Strict Bondage!! / June 29, 2017
    Kleio Valentien, The Pope
    USA 2017

Alt goddess Kleio Valentine and her big tits return the brutal metal and leather bondage that is Dev1ce B0ndage. To say that Kleio has a perfect body is an understatement. Toned, tanned, and taut, her skin shines and her tattoos decorate her complete and all encompassing aura of sex appeal. In the masterful and skilled hands of the Pope she first stands at attention in rigid bondage with her arms pulled back and big tits pressed forward. Her neck is bound in a leather collar that restricts her breath, her movement, and her gaze. Fixated and attentive on her dom she trembles but welcomes the sadism that he is going to inflict upon her. Her body is completely exposed and the Pope takes full advantage of his pain sluts desire to serve at his boot heel. The Pope tenderizes his piece of meat with a big, heavy, leather flogger. He thuds her chest and legs turning her golden tan into a perfect shade of pink. She howls and screams begging for her punishment to end, but the Pope doesn't relent and his pleasure builds as she gasps and screams in pain. He grabs her perfect breasts and covers them with clothespins that pinch at her skin relentlessly like a swarm of angry bees. The Pope expertly extracts the clothespins with the brutal help of his favorite flogger. They rip off of her skin leaving a trail of nasty sting bites in their wake. Gasping, Kleio is ready for what she hungers for most; uncontrollable orgasms. And that is just what she gets. The Pope jams a hitachi onto her clit and grinds her most sensitive area until her legs shake. The vibrator brings her to the height of ecstasy and she begs to cum. But she hasn't earned it yet and The Pope punishes her with orgasm denial. She begs and pleads with her master to let her cum. And just when she can't take another second, the Pope relents and allows her pussy to quiver from the first of multiple orgasms. Impressed with the devotion of his slave, The Pope flips her over and puts her face down on the ground with her back arched and her perfect ass on display. He knows that she wants to be punished and like every ungrateful whore she desires to be spanked and be put in her place. The Pope makes her natural ass jiggle as his giant man hands spank Kleio's meat. Her ass shines as it gets worked over by a nasty and mean leather cat o' nine tail. Even with a giant red ball gag in her mouth Kleio screams with joy that only extreme pain can bring. Once warmed up, The Pope thrusts a giant dildo into her hungry pussy. Her tight and tiny whore hole struggles at first to accept the massive girth of the dildo. But once it slides in she opens wide and soars to the heights of ecstatic bliss. Her orgasms roll from one to the next and she loses track of where one begins and one ends. To end her day she lies on back with her legs pulled out and to side, displaying her exposed and vulnerable body for the whole world to see. Spread wide open, The Pope plunges her pussy over and over with a giant dildo. She squirms and struggles against the bondage as he relentlessly destroys her pink little pussy. The neverending multiple orgasms become painful, but she can't stop them. Her greedy pussy betrays her better sense, and she howls as the orgasms mount in intensity. And when she can't possibly take any more The Pope pulls away and leaves her panting in puddle of her own succulent pussy juices. Kleio Valentine gets worked over in brutal metal and leather bondage and cums with delight!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Dev1ce B0ndage, Submission, Humiliation, Domination, Vibrator, Pain, Handler, Ball Gag, Big Tits, Collar, Slave, Forced Orgasms, Bondage

00:37:49 | 1.35 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/ea1c7b50ed4ba/DEVICEBONDAGE_KLEIO_VALENTIEN__29.06.2017.mp4

8. revodrink

9. revodrink

Jeby, QS (W-Brush Machine / 27.05.17)

I attached car wheel brushes to my fucking machine to clean Jeby's putrid pussy. While she is getting cleaned I entertain myself making some whip marks on her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Fucking-Machine, Brush, Wheel-Brush, W-Brush, Whipping, Flogging, Lezdom, Orgasm

00:23:09 | 1.36 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/b0e148f20de5e/w-brush-machine-jeby-1080.mp4

10. revodrink

Alex Harper (Anal Acquisition / 42201 / 30.06.17.)
    New 2017 USA

Tall trim raven haired beauty Alex Harper goes to Xander Corvus's huge house in the hills, his "fortress of solitude" far away from it all and no neighbors for miles. She is there to sign a shady business deal, something that includes a $10,000 bonus so she is game. Upon leaving, Alex can't find her keys or her phone so there is no way out. Xander seduces her into thinking she is just right for a particular client, a buyer of sorts but first he needs to try her out to make sure. He ties her wrist with a leather strap, puts her on her knees and overwhelms Alex with his huge cock. Her full red lips slide up and down his cock, her mouth can hardly contain it all. Xander puts nipple clamps on her perfect natural tits while he thrusts his hard dick down her throat. It's a hot blow job. Alex gets scared, tries to run off and hide but Xander finds her and gives her the treatment she deserves. First he puts her on her back with her wrists strapped to her ankles so she is exposed and accessible. Her long lean legs are open wide and she is wearing some sexy thigh-high nylons. She has a sensory deprivation mask on her eyes and a mouth gag keeps her pretty lips open. Flogging, pussy fucking and anal, Xander stretches her holes out with his cock until she is loving it. Then he flips her over into doggie style, still strapped down tight, and fucks her all over again until her ass is gaping. Xander's dick looks so big in her tight little ass! How can she take it? Find out in Anal Acquisition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Rough Sex, Anal , Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM, Stockings

00:42:01 | 1.50 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c7ab18ebb2c8b/42201_alex.mp4

11. revodrink

Olive Glass (Metal Willie / 30.06.17)

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
    I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humilation, Torture

00:44:55 | 2.38 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/83f3e7bccaeb7/oglass_high.mp4

12. revodrink

Lydia Black (Lydia Black is locked into the automatic blowjob machine and sucks two giant dicks! / 03.07.2017)
    Lydia Black, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles

Lydia Black swallows endless onslaught of hard cocks!
    There are some new members in town and they really want to hear Lydia. They have her yell taunts at the camera and call herself degrading names. She's strapped down to the sybian and her head is locked to the automatic blowjob machine. Her face is pushed over and over again onto the dick and she has no way to stop it.
    An insex mask is put on her face and she's laid on her back. The boys go to town fucking her wet pussy. She moans and screams and says "Fuck You Joel" as she's been told to. As the dicks hammer down on her she screams louder and louder in orgasms. The whole table shakes as she gets pounded.
    With her arms over the top of the table in strappado Lydia's face is open to swallow the dicks. She barely has time to breath as her face gets fucked hard. You can see her getting dizzy and heady with the breath play. That doesn't stop the endless onslaught of giant cocks down her throat. It only means they add a vibrator to make her cum harder while struggling to breathe.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

DSM, Choking, Deep Throat, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Blow Job Machine

00:37:00 | 1.96 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/6dd4c86177efe/SEXUALLY_BROKEN_LYDIA_BLACK_03.07.2017.mp4

13. revodrink

Anna De Ville (Extreme Anal Training: Anna De Ville / 42333 / 04.07.17.)
    New 2017 USA

Anna De Ville is a pretty petite anal whore who came to Th3 Tr@ining 0f 0 to have her ass stretched to its limits. We start with Anna tied in rope bondage with her ass in the air and a ball gag in her mouth. Tommy Pistol spanks and stretches Anna's ass with his hands getting it ready for a big acrylic toy. Tommy then fucks her ass with the toy, violently stirring it around and pops it in and out of her ass with ease making Anna's asshole gape so big you can see all the way into her pink butt tunnel. A short distance away, Tommy has placed two glass butt plugs on the ground. He explains that the only way she'll get any cock is to waddle over and shove both glass butt plugs up her ass and waddle back. As she does so with ease, Tommy rewards her with a proper face-fucking and crams his cock and balls all inside her whore mouth. Tommy then makes Anna give back his toys. As suspense builds, Anna eventually pushes both glass toys out and reveals to us her pretty rosebud. With her ass still in the air, face shoved on the floor with her legs and wrists tied with rope, Tommy double dips and pounds Anna's ass and pussy in pile driver back and forth. Tommy then has Anna fist her own ass while he flogs her. In the next scene, Anna De Ville shoves Tommy Pistols cock in her ass in reverse cowgirl with clamps on her nipples and breast bondage and rides his cock until she cums. Anna then finds herself on a table completely naked in missionary with one leg in a frog tie. Tommy wrecks her gaping ass once again until he blows his load all over her face.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM

00:45:52 | 1.64 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/ded1075028401/42333_AnnaDeVilleTommyP.mp4

14. revodrink

15. revodrink

Nikki Hearts (Reformed Living: The Mormon Way / 42126 / 31.05.17.)

When Nikki Hearts posts a video on a dating website for reformed Mormons, she's not looking for confession -- she's looking to relive all her past transgressions with new cocks! Luckily her new potential Mormon husbands are easily led into sin. Nikki sucks all their cocks greedily, spitting on them, and working them with her hands and mouth. While she's sucking cock, Nikki's future husbands take turns fucking her pussy and ass. After Nikki is set free from bondage, she can't get enough cock! She gets all her holes and hands filled at once. But it seems no amount of cock can satisfy her! Nikki takes it all and demands all the cocks, leading to double penetration, double vaginal, and double anal. Once Nikki is satisfied she gets baptized in the cum of her future Mormon husbands.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP, DPP, DAP

00:56:46 | 622 MB | mp4 , 960x540

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/345ed1ed60d5c/42126_Nikki_hi.mp4

16. revodrink

Ariel - Ariel X is Tormented in Brutal Bondage and Double Penetrated (06.07.2017)

Ariel and The Pope have a long time relationship of working together and every time they do it is pure magic. The way Ariel submits to him is amazing, and the way he controls her is a sight to see. Ariel doesn't submit to many, and to see it here is a gift for us all. She starts in a wooden chair with her hands pulled out too the side, here legs spread and a nice rope around her neck to control every breath that she takes. The flogger turns her fit body to a bright red swiftly. The first orgasm is ripped from her pussy then we move on to the suspension. She is strung up in a grueling lotus suspension, that pushes her body harder than even she expected. Her body is assaulted with electricity before giving her another orgasms. Next, The Pope puts her amazing ass in the air so that her pussy and asshole are exposed and ready to be violated. Here pussy and asshole are stuffed full, and orgasm after orgasm flow out of her slutty holes. The final scene she is as helpless as she can be in a spread eagle on the floor. Her body is covered in clothespins that form a massive zipper. More orgasms are ripped from her pussy until The Pope decides it's the perfect time to rip the zipper from her flesh.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission

00:40:21 | 1.45 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/96b56fb9086a0/hogtied.17.07.06.ariel.x.mp4

17. revodrink

Stella Cox, Arabelle Raphael (Gorgeous Fan Girl uses Big Tits to Get The Final Anal Slave Training / 41653 / 11.07.17.)
    New 2017

Stella Cox is a long term fan of The Upp3r Fl0or and jumped at the chance to be our big titted slut trainee for the day. Wowed by the historical porn palace and TUF staff who are now serving as tour guides, she uses her gorgeous body and submissive manner to seduce our staff into giving her one final anal training at The Armory. As she exchanges flirtations with The Maid in perfect French and runs her curious little hand over the Butler's cock straining against his pants Stella feigns an innocent curiosity, but is betrayed by her devious eyes. Soon the door is locked and she is crawling with her ass high in the air, begging for cock, and having her face buried in the Maid's curvy ass instead. Lesson One: Tourists don't just walk in and get fucked on The Upp3r Fl0or. One must always earn cock. Stella will be earning hers in a terrible squat in hard bondage, her head locked in stocks, a vibrator firmly tied to her cunt, and the simple command to beg for and hold her orgasms. The Maid laughs at her plight while enjoying a deep anal fucking and crop beating from the Butler. She laughs until she finds that in fact she will be paying for all of Stella's stolen orgasms with a strict caning. Stella need only look pretty and scream around Xander's cock fresh from Arabelles ass. However, if she wants that dick she must learn her rules and hold those wild orgasms back like a good girl. Perhaps a bit of electrical discipline will help. Next scene finds Stella tied wide open on a chair, getting all her holes plundered by the Butler as Arabelle attempts to teach her Lesson Two: Eyeline. This curious little slut cannot stop looking at people and must learn her place. Luckily she can learn while being double stuffed and tormented by the Maid, but in Scene Three she is not so lucky. The very strenuous bondage has her in a complete strappado, her elbows touching in tight rope, arms yanked far above her head as she is anally ravaged by The Butler. She struggles to learn her Final Rule: Deportment. However The Maid seems hell bent on distracting her with pussy in her face, vibes on her cunt, and verbal humiliation. What training day would be complete without the trays and a cattle prod? Last Scene finds Stella in a painful squat, astraddle on the Butler's huge Cock, trying to balance trays, her beautiful tits bouncing in rope while she begs and cries and drops tray after tray. No matter, the Maid simple places the items back in her bands and shocks that pussy with the cattle prod while laughing withy sadistic joy. Eventually Stella Earns her collar and a place licking the Maid's pussy as she enjoys one last round of anal orgasms on the Butler's cock. It is indeed a special day, so Stella is treated to a face full of cum and left as every fan girl should be: locked naked in a cage for further use in the future.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM, Public

01:10:33 | 2.52 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/4f3bcb5bd79f4/41653_arabelle_stella.mp4

18. revodrink

Leigh Raven (Born Free / 07.07.17)
    NEW 2017

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
    I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
    I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humilation, Torture

00:47:37 | 2.54 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/e3bdde73131e2/lraven_high.mp4

19. revodrink

Nenetl Avril (Found And Fucked: A Gangbang Parody / 42366 / 12.07.17.)
    NEW 2017 USA

Donny Sins, as Michael, is out snooping around for something to do when he comes across an abandoned old theater and the horny Nenetl Avril, as Star. Nenetl flashes one of her perfect breasts and lures him inside where he's soon confronted by her lost and horny friends. They taunt Donny into joining their brood, and then proceed to use Nenetl for their filthiest sexual desires. Nenetl is smothered in cocks and sucks them all, especially Donny's huge fat dick, which she gulps down with a passion. Each of the guys takes turns fucking her mouth and throat before spreading her wet pussy open and filling it with cock. They fuck her hard, all the while smacking her beautiful tits and smooth perfect ass, taunting her to take Donny's massive cock deeper and harder. He finally slides it into her tight ass, and fucks her wide open as she cums. The guys flip her over and double penetrate her, pounding her slutty pussy and hungry ass with dick as she continues to choke on cock after cock. Nenetl continues to cum, overwhelmed by so much hard fucking, until she's put on her back and every guy shoots his hot load all over her beautiful naked body. To add humiliation to her exhaustion, her mouth is finally used as an ashtray. Fucked and used, she's lost in her filth.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP

01:00:23 | 2.16 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/14e14e3c6da7f/42366_Nenetl.mp4

20. revodrink

Molly Mae / Beast Punishing Beauty - 1

Molly has visited us before, but I never got the chance to dominate her. I did get to drool over her fine tits and ass, and was charmed by those blue eyes and perfect smile, but no hands on and no control...But on this visit, she is mine and looking hotter than ever, I might add...I revel in her helplessness...Groping her body with impunity is glorious...She is kept in tright bondage, leaving little room to struggle as I perform my devious duties...She will confess to me...I like to make them confess...and Molly is as guilty as the rest...a hot little slut who loves to tease, but enjoys being used in extreme ways...Enjoy a long, relaxing and kinky weekend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

00:13:06 | 248 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/45a324f23f02d/MOL_082316_1.mp4