Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

1. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Anastasia - Hottie with black pantyhose and red toenails
    Tags: Anastasia, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Anastasia - Hottie with black pantyhose and red toenails

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_788.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:08
    Size: 287.71 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 6508 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

[​IMG]
    » Backup_788.mp4 «

2. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Valeriesins - 7 Days In Chastity (part 1)
    Tags: Valeriesins, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Humiliation, Degradation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial,Cocktease,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Custom clip- no names mentioned You crave to serve me but you fear to let go of your free will. No problem i will ease you into submition with my hypnotic subliminals. At the end you will have to install a chastity cage and wear it for 7 days while watching one of my clips each day. In the end you will be released and you will have the oportunity to seal your property contract to me.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_817.mp4
    Duration: 00:19:33
    Size: 1.12 GB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 8000 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_817.mp4 «

3. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - PERISH FOR PANTYHOSE
    Tags: Princess Ellie Idol, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    I've slipped you something in your beverage to make you collapse, unable to move. I sit on my throne above you dangling my high heels as I tell you my evil plan. My pantyhose is going to fuck your mind up, bringing you close to orgasm without even using your hands. The only catch is your life will end once you climax. I want you to perish for pantyhose, and I'll mesmerize you into doing so.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_807.mp4
    Duration: 00:20:25
    Size: 1.41 GB
    Resolution: 1908 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 9580 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_807.mp4 «

4. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Miss Tiffany - Risky Blackmail, You Can't Resist The Rush
    Tags: Miss Tiffany, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    I know you idiots love blackmail. Do you know how I know? It's because you beg me for it. The idea of it has been circling around in that tiny little brain of yours for so long, until finally you break and beg for it. It's literally the only thing that gets your dick hard. But this is going to be a bit different from how you thought it was going to go.
    Normally you freaks send me pictures and then beg me not to put them up. And I oblige, only if you pay me, otherwise, I love exposing you losers. But honestly if you're going to send your humiliating pictures to me, well I'm fucking posting them immediately. And then you can pay to have them taken down. My thousands of followers will see you and you can hope that no one recognizes you. This is how I like to play the game. It's so much more fun for me this way. And it gets you to pay a lot faster, lol!
    I can imagine the look on your face as it gets likes, and comments and gets retweeted. Who knows how many people will see it? Your stupid private pictures that you just had to send me, will no longer be private. Unless you pay, and fast. The longer it's up, the more chance someone will see it. But maybe you're just one of those losers who likes being exposed by a heartless domme. Just know that I will tag your name, hometown or any other information I have to expose you as quick as fucking possible, quicker than you can pay.
    Do you still want to play? Of course you do, you can't fucking help it, you take one look at me and the power that I have over you and you get so hard and stupid. Even knowing that you could risk everything in your life, you still want to try it. And this game becomes really fucking addicting to all my victims. Something about me having complete and total control over your pathetic life makes you cum harder than anything else. It is the biggest fucking thrill of your pathetic life.
    Are you scared yet? You should be. You're playing with fire. I enjoy exposing losers like you. You see I truly don't give a fuck about you. And this type of blackmail makes you send tribute as fast as you send those pictures. And you risk your life for what? Just so you can cum? God you're so pathetic. And who's life am I ruining anyway? Just some stupid pathetic loser who can't control himself. I truly don't give a fuck about losers like you so I have no problem exposing you harder than you even thought you wanted. You literally mean nothing to me. And I know you want to try it because you're hard as a rock right now. Don't say you weren't warned. So, do you wanna play?

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_806.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:27
    Size: 622.5 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 9955 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_806.mp4 «

5. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - INCRE4SE YOUR ODDS VIRGIN BOY
    Tags: Princess Ellie Idol, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You want to finally fuck a girl? First you need to lose your virginity. You need to increase your odds of getting laid first! The only way to do that is to become bi! Virgins have an aura about them that turn girls off, so you need to fix that. Guys, they'll fuck anyone so you'll finally have a chance. Once you lose your v card, the road will open up and you may finally have a chance to get with a chick! If you do RE4LLY well, you may even find yourself in a threesome with a guy and girl. So start craving cock, because it may just lead you down the road to pussy!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_800.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:36
    Size: 394.36 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 8090 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_800.mp4 «

6. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Miss Bellerose - Bigger Is Always Better
    Tags: Miss Bellerose, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    I don't care whether or not that 12″ M0nst3r cock is uncomfortable to fuck. I only like what that HUGE cock symbolizes. I want size no matter what and I love flaunting that you aren't big enough to fuck.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_787.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:03
    Size: 355.12 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 8000 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_787.mp4 «

7. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Goddess Isabel - P.0.p.p.3.r.z.. Mindgasm, Implanting Thoughts In Your Brain
    Tags: Goddess Isabel, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    This is a mind melting p.0.p.p.3.r.z.. mesmerize experience. Prepare to be taken on a journey. The audio contains an ethereal background track and a subtle echo effect to truly allow your mind to float and drift. Headphones are highly recommended. Grab your bottle, if you dare.
    Hello slave. Welcome to your new red obsession. I know that you're obsessed with my perfect goddess body. You are obsessed by my perfection and you can't resist my red lingerie. Look at me. Follow my voice. Good boy. Start to jerk your cock. Jerk it for my perfect body. You can't resist me.
    And now, inhale and. exhale. You're obsessed with my sexy body, obsessed with my power. Keep jerking. And then inhale. Oh yes, now exhale. You're completely lost. All you can think about is me. All you want is my voice in your ear and my body in moving slowly in front of you. This feels so good. Keep jerking. Now I want you to go deeper. You can't resist my perfection.
    Inhale the p.0.p.p.3.r.z.. again and.. exhale. Good boy. Keep jerking. You're completely mesmerized by my red lingerie, by my perfect body. Inhale again. Hold it. and exhale. Don't stop jerking. Focus on my body. You are mine now. Completely. You are mesmerized by my perfection. You are just a mindless wanker. Feel it. Inhale again.
    Exhale. It feels so good. You love this rush. You're so deep, so lost in this jerk trance. Keep jerking and hold out your hand. I want you to jerk into your hand. I want you to eat your own cum. And in this state you want it too. You want it so badly. You can feel it. My words putting thoughts in your brain. The feeling is so intense. Now cum, cum and eat it. Eat your own cum for me. Lap it up. Good boy. Wake up.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_783.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:52
    Size: 578.97 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 9955 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_783.mp4 «

8. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Lindsey Leigh - Every Fetish In One
    Tags: Lindsey Leigh, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    A clip to answer this question: what would happen if I truly gave in? If I just let go and surrendered all control, did whatever You asked, poured out all my secrets and slutty sissy loser fantasies to a Goddess fully aware of the degree to which I crave a b u s e? First You'd lure me in and dress me up: panties, bras, heels, then full outfits, all super girly and slutty, makeup and wigs, getting on cam for Goddess and entertaining You, addicting myself to the sight of You laughing at me. Then come the dildos, plugs, slut training, CEI, maybe even chastity, all before the true descent: harsher and more degrading loser humiliation, loser apartment decoration, advanced slut training (maybe even a blow-up boyfriend or 3), troves of blackmail material, and of course, deeper and more exquisite financial drainings, account control, and credit card ruination. It sounds like a lot, sure, but You're quite confident You'll convince me You know what's best. Tone should be alternately playful/teasing/patronizing and bratty/haughty/humiliating. Don't need a specific name to be used but "sissy/slut", similar terms, and female pronouns are all great

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_784.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:55
    Size: 321.02 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 3599 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_784.mp4 «

9. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Goddess Christina - Day 12 All You Want For Christmas: Twelve Days of Christina
    Tags: Goddess Christina, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave
    , HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    It's almost the big day CHRISTMAS!!! and I haven't forgotten about you slave. That's right… I actually thought of YOU! Don't you want to know what you're getting for Christmas? Well it's right here! My naked body right before you. Can you believe it?! I know it's all you truly want. You dream of seeing your Goddess completely nude before you. You desire to worship every inch of my perfection. Well here's your chance. Merry Christmas loser!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_802.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:58
    Size: 239.01 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 3860 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_802.mp4 «

10. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Crystal Knight - Suck BBC 4 Daddy
    Tags: Crystal Knight, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    It's time for Step Daddy Crystal to train your mouth the way I've been wanting to since the way I met you. I saw those lips and that mouth and I knew I needed to destroy it. I'm going to use a big black cock to make you my property. I want to take you to the deepest depths of submission to transform you into the best suck slave you could be. Let me teach you how to suck dick right for Step Daddy.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_773.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:02
    Size: 528.71 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 7913 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_773.mp4 «

11. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Countess Crystal Knight - Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - Lick. Suck. Slurp.
    Tags: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way.THREE ways. I want to give you multi JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then force you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_823.mp4
    Duration: 00:50:01
    Size: 2.42 GB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6661 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_823.mp4 «

12. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - I Introduced Your GF to Big Dick
    Tags: Princess Ellie Idol, POV, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    We're going to have an awkward little chat about your girlfriend. See, she's been cheating on you and it's all my fault. After years of no good dick, she couldn't take it anymore so I introduced her to a man who'd fuck her right. Sure you treated her like a princess, but that just isn't enough to satisfy a girl's needs. You girlfriend was definitely cock starved after fucking your tiny little pecker for so long. As your close friend, I just had to tell you the truth. I'll be introducing her to BBC soon enough so try and be happy for her, will you?

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_792.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:51
    Size: 339.19 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 3833 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_792.mp4 «

13. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Lexi Luxe - Poppers Sensual Orgasm
    Tags: Princess Lexi Luxe, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You. love jerking to Me whilst high don't you slave. You are in for a treat.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_803.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:05
    Size: 279.84 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 4664 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_803.mp4 «

14. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Ashley - Send Me Cryptocurrency
    Tags: Princess Ashley, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    I don't care how much time and money you have invested into Bitcoin or Litecoin or Ethereum, you are going to hand over ALL of your cryptocurrency. It's Mine now. It belongs in MY wallet, not yours. The same way I expect you to hand over your cash, I expect you to hand over your cryptocurrency. Stroke your cock as you prepare to make that BIG transfer. Bring it right to the edge and hit send right before you blow your big, fat load for Me!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_791.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:08
    Size: 385.45 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5216 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_791.mp4 «

15. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - DARK LIPSTICK CONTROL
    Tags: Princess Ellie Idol, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    My dark lips put you immediately on your knees for me. You need my control. You need to serve. You NEED my lips. You must obey. No matter the price.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_775.mp4
    Duration: 00:04:38
    Size: 363.26 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 10789 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_775.mp4 «

16. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Ashley - Dreamy Velvet Bikini Body Worship
    Tags: Princess Ashley, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave
    , HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Dreamy Goddess worship in this sexy blue velvet bikini. No bikini addict or Princess Ashley junkie can resist.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_789.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:55
    Size: 476.95 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5967 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_789.mp4 «

17. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Princess Ashley - Paying Stroke Puppet
    Tags: Princess Ashley, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    The title says it all. You are nothing more than My paying stroke puppet. You are a chronic masturbator who loves paying hot, dominant women. You pay us to tell you how to jerk off, to humiliate you, and even to demand MORE money. You are addicted to paying and stroking. That wont ever change.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_790.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:16
    Size: 283.09 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 4679 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_790.mp4 «

18. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Goddess Datura DiVine - Bikini Mindslave
    Tags: Goddess Datura DiVine, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction,RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_780.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:33
    Size: 98.65 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 1779 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_780.mp4 «

19. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Goddess Saffron - Exclusive JOI
    Tags: Goddess Saffron, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Today I am going to inforce some new commands as you stare upon my perfection. From now on, no more jerking off to other goddesses. You are now going to be my EXCLUSIVE JOI puppet. You are going to Jerk ONLY to my clips. You are going to pay ONLY ME with tributes. You are going to send ONLY me gifts. You are going to be dedicated ONLY to me. You are going to be my jerk puppet. Get on with it by following the instructions and mental torment in this video.
    Get my femdom clip previews sent straight to your inbox direct from me personally!!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_782.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:17
    Size: 540.11 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 9033 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_782.mp4 «

20. real20

real20 Well-Known Member

Goddess Alexandra Snow - This is Real Life
    Tags: Goddess Alexandra Snow, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    I know how you sluts like to imagine me. You like to image I waltz through my life in 8-inch heels, leather outfits, and lingerie. And while those are looks I sport on occasion, when it comes to my day to day I'm in a sports bra and jeans. You see, my power does not come from what I wear. My power doesn't come from my heels or my gloves or my skirts. My power comes from inside me. I can command any man I like whenever I like. It doesn't matter what wrappings I choose for the day. My raw dominant energy isn't an outfit I put on and take off. My ability to take control isn't a character. This is me. This is my reality.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_809.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:38
    Size: 110.83 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 2650 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_809.mp4 «