Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Sashkalegion, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion Well-Known Member

Title: Braces Brainwash!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: *Binaural Beats* Hi, welcome back to my new video! You're addicted to me, i already know it! I want you to relax, follow my sensual voice...welcome to my world. I'm ready to fuck your brain with my braces. I want you to relax all of your muscles, stay focused on my braces and start to jerk it for me. You just can't stop...i know how to make you feel great! Enjoy!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 474 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. Sashkalegion

Title: De-Feet-Ed By The Great Nikki Fierce (POV)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Virtual foot domination session with Nikki showing and explaining what punishment, humiliation and pain you would endure under her deadly feet!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 954 Mb

Download:

3. Sashkalegion

Title: efcl504 faceslapping fullHD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Two mistress have fun together as they slap the slave hard while sipping their fine rose wine. The male must kneel down and serve them as a faceslapping bag. They also squeeze the slave's nipple since they know that he hates it very much. They laugh and have fun while the idiot suffers.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 1014 Mb

Download:

4. Sashkalegion

Title: EMME FATALE SEDUCTION
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 283 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

5. Sashkalegion

Title: FemDom Humiliation Edging Orgasm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Format: WMV
    Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 230 Mb
    Resolution: 848x480

Download:

6. Sashkalegion

Title: Humiliating Defeat For A Tidy Whitey Boxer Shorts Wrestler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: You're gonna make me laugh so hard that it will turn into madness and I'm gonna rip those tidy whiteys of your ass. What kind of man wears such a thing? Come here, let mama take care of you. Uh, you have an attitude I see. Well, I might as well pull it out from your nose. The big boy managed to put me down a bit? Is that i? Careful not to hurt your little pecker and make you wish you'd wear some big boys pants for the day. How does it feel to be stretched like a rope? I can sense your smile fading away, along with the air in your lungs. Is this what you had in mind? I think not. At least you have the chance to enjoy touching me, well, more like me touching you. Will the boy start crying now? Ah, I just started, keep it up a little bit.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 889 Mb

Download:

7. Sashkalegion

Title: Meet My Huge Big Black Rubber Girlcock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Strapped to the fuckbench, Lady Luciana is using a massive strap-on to get her anal slut slave trained

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 279 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 278.7 MB

8. Sashkalegion

Title: Mistress Gaia - Strap-on fucking
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: See Mistress Gaia in her first videoclip for Kinky Mistresses. KMS meet her last week in London and she is fantastic in fucking men into their arses. Watch how much much fun she has while using her big rubber cock.

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 109 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 109.2 MB

9. Sashkalegion

Title: How To Loser Fountain Like A Pro
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I came up with the "loser fountain" idea after seeing a gif of a monkey on its back peeing into it's mouth. I thought, "Hey, why not make one of these dipshit slaves do that?!?" Here we are today. Wanna try? It makes me laugh.

Duration: 18 Min
    Size: 495 Mb

Download:

10. Sashkalegion

Title: Joclyn stone armpit sex with black man
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Format: FLV
    Duration: 32 Min
    Size: 113 Mb
    Resolution: 646x364

Download:

11. Sashkalegion

Title: Taylor St Claire strapon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 41 Mb
    Resolution: 320x240

Download:

12. Sashkalegion

Title: UTTER FOOT DOMINATION FT. GODDESS JESSICA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: HEY FOOT BOY, ARE YOU EYEING OUR FEET? YEAH WE FIGURED. YOU ARE SO WEAK FOR OUR SOLES. We dangle our gorgeous feet right in your face. We know you are a weak footboy who only gets off to brat feet. You enjoy taking advantage of you, we like to see you squirm and jerk like a foot idiot. We know your dick dedication to our soles runs deep. Our feet own you completely. Submit to us now FOOT BOY!
    CATEGORIES: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT GIRLS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, SOLES, TEASE & DENIAL, BRUNETTE, BLONDE, STUCK UP, ARROGANT WOMEN, FEMDOM POV, SOLES, TOE WIGGLING, LEGS, PRINCESS, GODDESS JESSICA
    FIND MORE CLIPS FROM GODDESS JESSICA HERE:

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 277 Mb

Download:

13. Sashkalegion

Title: Home wrecking Babysitter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: you know what was so funny? When you opened the door and found ME, this hot girl your wife hired. you couldn't believe your wife trusted you enough to have me in your home constantly. She started to work more and you started calling me over more to help out. You noticed my shorts getting shorter and my tops getting smaller. You love getting to watch me walk around in My sexy outfits. It wasn't long until the bonuses started coming in. I noticed you opened up a secret account to start paying Me extra. I love spending your money to buy little hot things like this.

Size: 265 Mb

Download:

14. Sashkalegion

Title: Home wrecking Babysitter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: you know what was so funny? When you opened the door and found ME, this hot girl your wife hired. you couldn't believe your wife trusted you enough to have me in your home constantly. She started to work more and you started calling me over more to help out. You noticed my shorts getting shorter and my tops getting smaller. You love getting to watch me walk around in My sexy outfits. It wasn't long until the bonuses started coming in. I noticed you opened up a secret account to start paying Me extra. I love spending your money to buy little hot things like this.

Size: 265 Mb

Download:

15. Sashkalegion

Title: Love Thy Neighbor
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Hi! I'm your new neighbor, Rene. Looks like I just missed your wife - oh well, I'm gonna have to meet her next time! So, anyway, I really wanted to come over here because I overheard you talking in your yard the other day. You were saying how you find it funny that so many males are so easily manipulated by hot girls and that you could never succumb to feminine flirtations. Well, I'd like to make you a wager! I'll tease you for 5 minutes and if you can control yourself and NOT stroke and cum, you win! Point proven! However, if you cave and jerk and cum for me, you'll pay my mortgage for me. Should be easy, right?! I mean, you're not one of those weak males, right?

[Includes cock tease, tit worship, JOI, femdom pov, blackmail fantasy, goddess worship, masturbation encouragement, ass worship, upskirt fetish, breast tease. Shot in HD.]

Format: MOV
    Size: 268 Mb

Download:

16. Sashkalegion

Title: Princess Lyne Double Dirty Feet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Clean Our dirty feet like the disgusting foot slave that you are! look at you, I bet you're drooling already! Get to work loser!

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 215 Mb
    Resolution: 640x480

Download:
    Download file - 215.5 MB

17. Sashkalegion

Title: Maso herb! Guaranteed cure for losers!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Ilky and Urs were both moored on the cross and could only move the way I wanted it. As I come as a wonderful healer with my magical herbs (nettle) to the two idiots to make it clear once again who they are and what they should feel! No body part must be spared to ensure that the healing begins! Even the soles of the feet and armpits these maggots have come in contact with my herb. What fun - FOR ME!

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 215 Mb

Download:

18. Sashkalegion

Title: Sissy Smoking Conversion 1 (Hypnosis)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: This is an original composition I made, combined some of my favorite inputs - smoking videos, sissy/forced bi pov joi, and hypnosis. Lots of flashing imagery so yeah, all the usual warnings apply. There are three levels of imagery plus some captions, and three layers of audio. Listen/watch at your peril :)

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 923 Mb

Download:

19. Sashkalegion

20. Sashkalegion

Title: Brazilian Queen Grappling Abuse
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Meet Sexxy and Very Spunky Brazilian Queen Maria. They say great things come in small packages? Well this one you really don't want to get mad at you. She is extremely skilled in Brazilian Jui Jitsu and loves to dominate men, tie them up in themselves so they can't even move! And she is strong too! Watch her in action in this action-packed video where she performs firemans carry and throws to the mats, then some incredible wrestling moves and holds all the while toying with her unsuspecting opponent. This sexxy Latino's scissors are powerful and very painful. Her figure 4's are impossible to break.Her Brazilian jui jitsu skills are endless and then she belly punches to boot! Then she rewards you with kisses to your head. And when she reverse head scissors you . . .her ass is in your face and amazing!!!More Brazilian abuse from this Queen of Jui Jitsu. She adds in some head kisses, tease and denial, ass worshipping, belly punching, a surprise sequence of throwing her victim into a head stand and then face sitting him. Plus this small package is strong. She picks him up in a cradle and does some bicep curls with him too!! Loaded with non stop action and fun!!!

Duration: 21 Min
    Size: 592 Mb

Download: