Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Sashkalegion, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion Well-Known Member

Title: Temptress J - I'm So Powerful Over you!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: You are so eager to please Me. You beg, over and over, with no shame. You sit there, watching Me go about My day, drooling, wanting so badly to beat your meatstick for Me, but I own your cock and I tell you when and IF you can touch your horny little dick for Me. Watch Me boy, watch Me and I'll give you a few short seconds to beat that dick for Me and maybe, just maybe, today will be the day I'll let you cum. Hahahahaha! You are so fucking pathetic. Such a little sniveling loserboy. You really are eager to make your Mistress, The Goddess Temptress J, satisfied. The only way I would ever talk to a loser like you is through My clips. The clips you BUY. Hahahahaha! You have to pay to hear My voice, to watch Me in My tight leather and sexy, powerful boots. What a pathetic little fuckstick you really are. Well, go ahead, why are you still reading this?? Buy the damn clip and see if I allow you to release for Me or not. And remember, if you release without command, you owe Me a cum tax by way of a tribute. Don't think I'll allow you to go without tributing Me!!!!!!!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 267 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. Sashkalegion

Title: The Jenna Kitten - Filling Your Mouth With My Farts
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Get your ass down on the ground, kneel in front of me and open your fucking mouth. You deserve every single stink nugget that spills out of it. I want to see you chew and swallow this ass gas and you'd better keep begging for more. You belong to me now, fart slave.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 461 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

3. Sashkalegion

Title: The Mistress B - Foot Joi
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size: 271 Mb

Download:

4. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Tatyana - The cult: crawl to me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Membership requires painful sacrifice. Crawl to me, slow so that it hurts you. Scrape your numb hands and knees on this cold, stone floor. Every inch you crawl closer to me, you fall further into stimulating obsession. You are naked, you are vulnerable, you are desperate to worship me. You are my slave. Come deep inside my world to experience the darkest form of permanent psycho-spiritual thought reformation and slave programming.

Size: 179 Mb

Download:

5. Sashkalegion

Title: Ashley - Valentine's Day Cbt For Lonely Betas - Cbt - Cuckold
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Home alone again on Valentine's day? Not surprising for a beta loser like you. Guess it's a night in of punching yourself in the balls while real men are going on dates and getting laid.

Size: 388 Mb

Download:

6. Sashkalegion

Title: Bratty Nikki - No Titty Touching For Losers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Hey titty addict...you've been worshiping my tits for so many years now! And I bet you are such a loser that you haven't touched any real life titties in all these years, have you? No, you're a loser, so you only jerk off to hot girls with big tits, but you don't actually get to touch them. No woman wants your grubby loser hands on her tits! Strippers and hookers you've paid don't count and trust me, they don't want your loser hands on their tits either. I doubt you will ever be touching big sexy tits in your life...the only thing you're touching is your dick, loser!

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 363 Mb

Download:

7. Sashkalegion

Title: Burglar is humiliated
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: I'm scared for my very life when you break into my home and suddenly appear when I arrive, having waited for me just so you could humiliate and take advantage of me. I'm dreading the worst when you force me to strip and completely disregard my pleading and begging for you to leave my home and leave me untouched. You're only thinking of yourself. and your cock.When you persuade me that it's in my best interest to pull down your pants for you and deliver a blowjob, I'm feeling helpless under your dominance and completely under your control. I finger the waistband of your underwear, prepared to pull them down and place your bulging, intruding cock in my mouth. and then I burst into giggles!!!!!!!I stare in shock, feel a rush of relief, and laugh with disbelief at your stunningly TINY dick. Suddenly, I know who's really in charge as your expression changes and you nervously shake with embarrassment. I can't help but humiliate you and return your perspective to the proper direction. You don't have power over me. You're not even a real man! There's no cock to suck. only commands for me to give YOU as I send you to my own bedroom to humiliate yourself at my direction with the stuffed animal toy lying on my bed.You're going to jerk off while I subject you to more degrading talk, laughing, and all while snapping photos of you, one after the other, with my camera. Even your quick ejaculation deserves being laughed at. Now, you better remember your lesson learned or I'll use all of these new photos of you to humiliate you beyond what you're able to withstand!

Duration: 24 Min
    Size: 103 Mb
    Resolution: 768x432

Download:

8. Sashkalegion

Title: Cadillac Capri Vs John Von Dick
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: SPECTACULAR muscle phenom Cadillac Capri has a mean streak. Not only is she tremendously aggressive and powerful, but she's SUPER MEAN when she's pissed off. And since gym owner Jon Von Dick's MMA cage scratched up her knees in her last match (against Gunz McLee), Caddy is PISSED that she's got to cancel a couple photo shoots. Nobody wants a model with scraped up knees. So, Caddy takes out her frustration on JVD and absolutely punishes and tortures him to the extreme with her enormous and strong muscles. Amazing RNC's, powerful scissors, and totally humiliating JVD in the process! Fans of mixed matches will totally dig her mean streak and of course, her ultra-sexy muscles! Poor JVD doesn't stand a chance...and that's just how it should be! This mega-muscled bitch just DESTROYS!

Duration: 23 Min
    Size: 1029 Mb

Download:

9. Sashkalegion

Title: Ellie Idol - Eat It From My Pussy - Cei
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Tonight's the night you finally eat your cum, baby! You've been trying for so long now and I think I have the solution. You're going to leave a tasty creampie inside of me that you won't be able to resist eating since I know you love how my pussy tastes. You're going to get me off while you finally fulfill that fantasy of swallowing your own cum! First thing's first though. let's fuck! I know I won't be able to resist kissing you knowing your mouth is filled with our juices.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 672 Mb

Download:

10. Sashkalegion

Title: Eva de Vil - Fuck Your Boypussy for Daddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: You're gonna be a good little slut for Daddy again today, aren't you? I know your clit gets so wet when I give you a chance to show Me how good you can be. I want you to show Me what a horny little girl you are for Me and how well you can fuck your boypussy for Daddy. Grab your best dildo, get your panties off and start moaning for Me. You might even be in for a little treat if I'm pleased with you.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 410 Mb

Download:

11. Sashkalegion

Title: Exquisite Goddess & Last Diva - Findom Ripoff
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Why get financially drained by one when you can have two goddesses do it? Buy clip, get on your knees, grab credit card and obey. You will have to pay for each stroke you take lil bitch!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 355 Mb

Download:

12. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Your New Master's Cock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Now you new Master and I have thoroughly tenderized your ass. You've taken quite a few strokes from the paddle now and we haven't been going lightly. Do you think you can take more? No? Well there is a way out. If you want to lessen any further strokes to your backside then you're going to have to suck Master's cock. You can beg for leniency but only if it's done with a mouthful of your Master's hard cock. Come here. Crawl over on all fours and suck the load from his cock. It's the only way you're going to get any reprieve here.

Size: 225 Mb
    Resolution: 854x480

Download:

13. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Dominating Daddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: I caught you, you fucking cheater! I can't believe you would do this to Mom, and don't even deny it. I've got all the proof I need right here, I've made copies, I have your search history logged and printed out, I've got photographs, I've got it all. So Daddy, what are we going to do about this

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 410 Mb

Download:

14. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Christina - COCK CRAVING WHORE!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: What you want is what you are - you're a COCK CRAVING WHORE! I'll help you acknowledge what you truly are. I dive deep into your subconscious and bring out your inner thoughts, emotions, and fantasies. Exploring the depths of your being feels so good with Goddess. Goddess always knows what's best. Goddess knows the REAL YOU!

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 481 Mb

Download:

15. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Tatyana - Mind melting mantra trance
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Have you ever had a song stuck in your mind that you just can't stop hearing? Do you have a saying that you repeat to yourself to motivate you? It's so easy, isn't it, to catch one of those mind mantras. A series of sticky words that just don't go away. As if your out cold mind made the decision for you, to adopt a sticky little saying as your guide post. Now that I'm the center of your deep-mind universe, your mantra must change. There will be only one mantra, and this is it.

Duration: 30 Min
    Size: 549 Mb

Download:

16. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Tatyana - The temptation of man
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: There are two of me. Whispering, purring, giggling in your ears. I'm surrounding you, enveloping you, smothering you. You can mell me, feel the heat of my body, and if you weren't paralyzed with arousal and fear you could reach out for me. I am the original sin. I am the temptation of man. I seduce and destroy, and your'e next. Why would you buy this clip if you know its bad for you? Why watch this if only slavery and ruin will follow? My tanned, freckled breasts are a strong trigger in this clip for freckle fetishists.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 110 Mb

Download:

17. Sashkalegion

Title: Ibicella - English Store - Dangerous Manipulative Game - Blackmail (Fantasy)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Here you are again, begging for my attention. If you really want to be a part of my team, one of my "good-boys", you should trust ME 100%. I want to know you more, so I've created this little game in 5 rounds : I am expecting the real answer to each round. You will have my permission to cum when you reach the very last round. No lies, no acting. I demand obedience, you tell me what I want to know... You will be able to stop the game but if you do so you will never have what you were coming for. Yes, I could ruin your life with all these informations, but this is not about Blackmail (Fantasy), this is about building a very intimate relationship full of confidence.

Duration: 24 Min
    Size: 793 Mb

Download:

18. Sashkalegion

Title: Ibicella Fr - 2 Ruined Orgasms - Femdom Handjob [French] - Ruin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Masturbation Handjob with latex gloves. My partner submits to my whims, he is usually premature ejaculator, he will suffer from a long retention in Edging! I'm going to have fun with his cock until it ejaculate ... Not one, but TWO times and this in the most sadistic way it is: two orgasms ruined! What a pleasure hahaha!

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 747 Mb

Download:

19. Sashkalegion

Title: JOI Compilation 1 by WILDSTONE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: I have compiled four joi videos. Where you will be teased by four different mistresses. you need to jerk and cum when and how they want you to. So, your are in for a treat today enjoy

Duration: 29 Min
    Size: 2748 Mb

Download:

20. Sashkalegion

Title: Kelsey Obsession - Tease & Denial - Bad Date Jerk Off Instruction
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: We arrive back at my house from the worst date I've had in a long time. You weasel your way into my house, claiming you have to go to the bathroom. When you emerge, your idiot brain seems to think its time to fuck. Yeah, right. Wait a minute, is your dick hard? I can see it through your pants. Oh my GOD you are so pathetic. I feel bad for you, I can't believe you thought this was going well. Its pretty hilarious if you ask me. Your sad puppy eyes are so amusing, I decide to throw you a bone. I pull out my tits and give you 5 minutes to jerk your cock off, laughing at your frantic strokes. Those 5 minutes are counting down quickly... you'd better hurry up. Just as time is almost up, I suddenly cover myself and decide I'M DONE and so are you. You're so worked up with no release... but you'll have your hand all to yourself as soon as you get home.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 248 Mb

Download: