Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Sashkalegion, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion Well-Known Member

Title: Amateur Girls Feet From Poland - SWEATY STINKY FEET POV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Custom description (written by me, required by EMP, contains spoilers):Electronic music throughout the video, point of view clothed lady's feet on the camera guy's lap, close-ups of her feet covered in under knee sheer nylon socks, wiggling her toes, red toenails, camera guy rubbing her feet, foot playing with a banana as if it's a dildo, camera guy slowly taking off her nylon socks, barefoot, the camera guy putting the nylon socks between her toes.Official description:Sylwia's (30) Sweaty and very stinky nylon feet and barefoot..(US 9) She has sexy soles and toes..Do you wanna them on your face?!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 685 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. Sashkalegion

Title: Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Cuckolds Son
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: I have a wonderful relationship with my husband and son, I'm a wonderful trophy suburban housewife, and the most caring and nurturing mother. What makes our family even more wonderful is how my lovely husband and son always cater to my sexual needs and always invite men over for me to play with.The one thing that they ask is if they can be with me when I enjoy myself with other men. This time my son gets to watch as I give a slow passionate blowjob and receive a big load all over my mouth.

Duration: 25 Min
    Size: 2665 Mb

Download:

3. Sashkalegion

Title: Bea York - Asshole Licking Instructions and Worship (1080p)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: You've always loved my asshole so much, so now I'm going to tell you exactly what to do to you. Kiss it, taste it, and really get your tongue in there. This video really shows off this asshole with a fair amount of spreading and a nice close up shot of my ass throughout. All natural, amateur, brunette, chubby, curvy, female domination, femdom, makeup, and thick

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 1567 Mb

Download:

4. Sashkalegion

Title: Christy Berrie - Cum Eating Foot Cuck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I dont know if you're that gullible or you're just to weak to admit it... but you know all the girls trips I take, all the dinners and clubs I go to most nights? It's never been "girl's time"...I've been cheating on you, really! It makes my heart race knowing you're alone at home or working long hours while I'm getting fucked by other men. It gives me a feeling you could never give me, all these men give me dick you could NEVER give me. I know you'll never leave, you'll just suffer in a sexless relationship to keep me around. Your girlfriend is a dirty girl, just not for you!

Femdom POV clip in which Christy Berrie, comfortably sitting on Her sofa, degrades Her boyfriend, admitting to engaging in serial cuckolding him while he slaves working to keep Her. No nudity.

From FC -- all credit to user anon there

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 776 Mb

Download:

5. Sashkalegion

Title: Countess Crystal Knight - Bikini Mind Fuck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: The sexiest, greatest mind fuck of all time. Nothing is harder to resist than my curves in a TeaseUm bikini. I know how weak I make you as you drool over my body in such a small article of clothing. These tits take you deep into submission as my words guide you to the edge. This is going to be the hardest you've ever been and the hardest session to ever wrap your head around. You know I love teasing and mind fucking you, so why not do two at once and give you the greatest bikini worship session you will ever see.

Size: 391 Mb

Download:

6. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Bow beneath me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Bow. Worship. Give in.

Size: 1010 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

7. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Bratty Bitch Denial
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: It's way too much fun denying you. Looking at the look on your face when I bring you to the brink of orgasm, maneuvering my way into your mind, coercing you into a heightened state of total arousal.. Feeling yourself slipping? Oh, you're going to cum? NOPE! Haha! I love seeing the desperation in your eyes, and the best part? Every time I get you all frustrated like this, its SO much easier to warp your mind! I get to do whatever I want with you, and you comply, because you're too horny to do anything otherwise. Isn't it great how you turn into a little jerk zombie? How you've slowly started to love being denied by your hot teen Goddess? The pleasure lasts longer, building up your orgasm and bringing it down is so much fun for me, and now, it feels even better for you. It's really a win/win situation for the both of us, I get to play with my new little toy (aka, YOU), and you get to be teased and tormented until you're about to lose your sanity! But hey, maybe I'm feeling nice, maybe I'll even let you cum today.. After I play with you.

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 1391 Mb

Download:

8. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Confessions Of a Teenage Brat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: A few of my deepest darkest confession, being the teenage brat I ruthlessly am. I use men, I enslave betas far older than me, I make twice as much as most grown adults I know... I'll always get whatever I want, just because of men just like you. As long as YOU and other slaves like you exist, I'll always succeed. Men are programmed to please dominant, hot brats like me from the start, don't you see how easy this is for me? How much I adore it? It's simply effortless! All I have to do is just get your cock hard.

Size: 1647 Mb

Download:

9. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Converting my gay whore
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: You look so much better finger fucking your ass and making a complete ruin out of yourself. I decided, you're going to be my personal whore, my fuck toy, my set of holes to pimp out, got it?

Size: 1052 Mb

Download:

10. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Earn your orgasm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Like a good boy always does, and besides, when you pay, it always feels so much more satisfying, and so much more worth it.

Size: 712 Mb

Download:

11. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Fucked Over By Feet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Just the sight of my perky, pretty Princess toes has you salivating, that budge in your pants growing, aching, desperate... It's commanding you to grip it, go one, grip your cock, fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles, gliding lotion all over them, rubbing, up and down, thats right, rub your cock wth the same rhythm, up, down up, down. That's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right, its mine now. Owned by my souls, tempted, seduced, mesmerized by the shape, the texture, counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring, focus on nothing but my feet, let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You're going to be owned by these soles, you know that? I'm going to financially fuck you over, mind, body, and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You're in for a real treat foot boy.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 797 Mb

Download:

12. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Hardcore Denial
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: You deserve to be denied.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 1196 Mb

Download:

13. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - I want it, I got it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: The moment that your hand is on your cock , you can 't help it. There 's something in your brain that psychologically fucks you over , the moment you start pumping and pulling for me , you succumb to the pleasure. You fell into the sweet little innocent brat trap , and now when I want something? I get it. You can 't help but provide me with whatever my heart desires , I 've programmed your brain , your cock , and your finances to comply with each and every one of my whims.

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 1136 Mb

Download:

14. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Stroke for Daddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Daddy knows how desperate and needy you are to pull that limp dick out and jerk for her. I know exactly how hard you get just thinking about how Daddy takes control, coerced you to be a good little bitch in her presence, or how she'll punish you if you forget to obey. You crave daddy's control, your cock aches and leaks for just a little sliver of attention. I'll tell you what little jerk slut, I'll let you fuck your fist to Daddy, if you promise to follow every direction in this little clip, sound good? That doesn't mean its going to be easy, and I definitely won't pass up the opportunity to reiterate how absolutely pathetic you look, AND are. After all, you are daddy's special addict, right?

Size: 1035 Mb

Download:

15. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Stupid for shiny
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: I know exactly how stupid you get when you see something shiny on me, the way these little spandex shorts cling to my ass and my waist... It's perfect jerk-fuel. You see how fucking sexy I look, my beauty and divinity incentivizes your mind to leak, dribble, and ache, just like your cock. It turns you on knowing that I can make that brain of yours numb and weak with just a few dirty words, and a little bit of teasing. You want to feel that rush as your head starts to slowly succumb to the pleasure of the Princess in front of you. All you have to do? Nod your head obey, and spend extra time worshipping me, stupid! Embrace your inner submissive that I've evoked out of you, and admit it, you're a helpless puppet for Goddess Angel's shiny clothing.

Goddess Angel mocks viewers from Her sofa while wearing a pair of blue, silky hot pants, and giving jerkoff instructions. No nudity.

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 882 Mb

Download:

16. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Angel - Sunday Worship Session 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: A session dedicated to our special mantra, "All for Angel." Intense body worship with oil, mind intrusion/binaural beats, and just the perfect implementation of financial domination. The perfect clip for those just wishing to worship Goddess in all her divinity and power. #AllforAngel.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 643 Mb

Download:

17. Sashkalegion

Title: HarleyLaVey - Dazed School Girl
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: No official video description. Custom video, the name "Ellec" (or maybe "Alec"?) is used throughout, or just "Master". Wearing glasses, a purple wig, a white shirt and black jeans for the first part of the video, then she changes into a red miniskirt towards the end. She admits that she can't stop thinking about cock, explaining that it's distracting her from schoolwork and the only solution is for her to be hypnotized. Includes dancing, a POV dildo blowjob, and dildo fucking in missionary and doggystyle positions. She refers to the dildo as a "lollipop" through most of the video. At the end, she announces her orgasm and recites the ABCs as she cums.

Duration: 20 Min
    Size: 722 Mb
    Resolution: 960x540

Download:

18. Sashkalegion

Title: Jessica Starling - Mommy Taboo Impregnation POV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: You walk into mommy's room without knocking, catching her off-guard and dressed in dark lingerie. She tells you she's waiting for your father to come home, even though she's fairly sure he won't be home until she's already gone to bed. Mommy seems stressed and annoyed, and when you question her about it, she tells you that she and your father are trying to have another baby -- but your father seems less than enthusiastic about baby-making. You compliment mommy on how she looks in her lingerie, trying to cheer her up. Mommy says the compliment is a little inappropriate, but appreciates it since she hasn't been feeling very attractive lately. She tells you she just needs to feel wanted again. You tell your mommy that she is wanted -- by you. You can't resist your mommy in that sexy lingerie. You get more and more horny the longer you look at her. Mommy is surprised by you saying that, and although she tells you that's inappropriate, she seems excited by it. She asks to kiss you, and does so gently. Mommy bites her lip. She then asks if you want to touch her, and you run your hands up and down her body, caressing her curves and squeezing her big tits. Mommy asks if she can touch you now, and rubs your cock from outside your pants, quickly getting you rock hard. She says she wants to see her baby boy's cock, and so you take off your pants and present your impressive erection. Mommy is mesmerized by your cock, and asks if she can put her mouth on it. She starts to suck your hard cock, telling you that what you two are doing is okay, and that she's been thinking about doing this for a long time. Mommy takes your cock balls deep in her throat, soaking it with her spit. Sucking your cock gets mommy so horny that she begs to fuck you. Mommy starts by riding you, her big tits bouncing up and down. She's amazed at how good her baby boy's cock feels inside of her. Mommy rides you hard, and amidst throes of ecstacy, tells you that she wants you to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. You're shocked by this, but mommy insists that she only wants to be made pregnant by her sweet baby boy. No one will ever have to know, she tells you, and it will just be a secret between the two of you. She rides you reverse cowgirl so you can see her juicy ass bounce on your cock before letting you get on top of her in missionary. You thrust into her, and as you do so, she thrusts back into you. Mommy begs for her baby boy to cum inside of her, to get her pregnant. You blow your load deep in her and watch as some of it leaks out of her pussy. Mommy says she can't wait to feel your baby growing inside of her.

Duration: 23 min
    Size: 2647 Mb

Download:

19. Sashkalegion

Title: Kathia Nobili - Unspoken things between you and your Mom!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: You feel so bad when your mom is going to work! So many times you wanted to talk to her about your feelings but somehow, you freak out every single time and the honest talk just turns to the fight wit your mother. You know, she has right, you are living from her money too and yes...you know she loves you so much but you can't take this anymore!

There is one thing your mom doesn't know...you are deeply in love with her and you want her just for your self!

So this unsaying truth, that you know about your mom's job, that you hate that and that you love her as just a man can love the moment, stay again just in your head!

No, you are the young man but you know what you want! You'll follow her and all is going to come out today!!! No lying, no hiding, be straight with her! You want your mom to be only yours, to be the woman who take your virginity to be the only woman for rest of your life! So don't be sissy and show her you are the grown man!

You followed your mom all the way until that club, she works...until that club where all the money coming from. Yes...you do have everything you just think of...you are spoiled with every gift you want...and that's why your mom is here...giving the pleasure to other men! Hell...you do have every material things but what you want, really want is your mother....your mom to be your woman...only yours!

She gets pretty shocked! To seeing you here...to knowing...you know! And you...can't stop looking at her...she is so beautiful in that red lingerie, so sexy...the milf you would just dream of!

Just say it, say why you here...and let all the rest on your mom! If she does love you as much as you think, she will not kick you out!

Lucky for you young man....your mother loves you even more, the you told! And that dream moment is here! For the very first time in your life...you'll feel the woman, taste her pussy...feel her hot lips on your swollen cock, getting the best blow job and then....for the very first time be inside her...inside warm & wet pussy! And all that with the woman of your dreams! Your mom!!!!

Duration: 26 Min
    Size: 1017 Mb

Download:

20. Sashkalegion

Title: Meana Wolf - Bad Step Dad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: You're step daughter Meana has developed into quite the young lady. She's always so sweet with you. She's never pulled the whole "You're not my real dad" routine, in fact she always calls you "Daddy". It was so cute when she was young...but she's not young anymore. Her mom is out of town this weekend... you figure Meana will probably take off with her girlfriends. But you hear them talking on the phone and it sounds like Meana has other plans.

Clip Contains: You hear your step daughter talking to her friend on the phone...they hash out a plan for Meana to seduce you. You don't know what to do...all you know is... you're not supposed to fuck her. But when you come home from work she's masturbating in her bedroom with the door open and you can't help but watch...you feel your resolve weakening. **Step Daughter masturbating. Creampie.**

Duration: 42 Min
    Size: 3115 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/cgixpr2mmeds/Meana Wolf - Bad Step Dad.mp4