Bondage Guru [nude & Bound]

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by diveha, Jul 5, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Goddamn It Badman, Stop Beating My Tits!

Lexi's whimpering ordeal continues as more rope is tied around her huge chest and once that's done the young girl is subjected to something she absolutely hates...having her huge tits beaten! She told me earlier that they are very sensitive which was a mistake because that is an invitation in my book and when I pull my tied captive tight against me I give her tits one hard slap after another starting with her left boob and then the other and she wriggles and groans in stunned pain! When she is mercifully let go you are treated to sweet, sexy scenes of the abused beauty writhing, twisting her wrists and wondering why the hell she ever agreed to come back for this but it's too late now, I want Lexi to suffer and I think I'm doing a damn fine job of it! In a truly great CLOSE UP you see Lexi's gagged face as the drool falls from her mouth and runs down her face, it's embarrassing but that's the least of her worries, she is NOT flexible at all and even though the bondage seems minimal it's actually cruel in the extreme for her and you have a front row seat to see it all.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e6cb114170eb8/Goddamn_It_Badman,_Stop_Beating_My_Tits!.wmv

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

Goddamn You Badman For Leaving Me In This Twisted Agony

As Whitney tries to find some comfort from the devious and cruel way she's tied her frustration grows from the simple realization that she could never get loose in a million years, she's never been bound this way and it's surprisingly painful and leg cramping for the voluptuous woman! Great close ups of Whitney's gagged face show the sweat and misery she is dealing with, her arms are welded together behind her back and she can barely move a muscle and her gagged groans tell you just what she is dealing with and the cameras don't miss a single thing. Rocking back and forth is about all the poor girl can manage, she can't straighten out either leg and that's just how she is left while the rest of us go out for a bite leaving the gagged and helpless babe alone with her suffering and trust me...she IS suffering! Don't miss the third and final chapter of this brutally unique bondage video featuring Whitney Morgan who endures it all for your viewing pleasure!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/97230889fdaf7/Goddamn_You_Badman_For_Leaving_Me_In_This_Twisted_Agony.wmv

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

I Tied Up My Wife's Hot Sister

Paige's hot sister is going through a divorce and has moved in with us until things get sorted out, she knows nothing of the bondage that Paige had done so when she stumbles on a dvd featuring her sister on the cover beneath a bowl of keys she is quite upset! "Jerry! Come down here, I need to speak with you!" she yells and shows me the dvd and damn is she pissed. Okay, I get that Angel doesn't care for that stuff but bitching and saying how sick we are was a mistake and right then and there I decide to show the judgmental bitch the ropes and with that I TWIST HER ARMS behind her back, bend her over the table and marvel at her gorgeous ass and in the skimpy dress and heels I tell Angel she would make a great bondage model herself. That does NOT sit well with her but it's too late now and as she stands bent over the table we now see her wrists are tied behind her back, the dress barely covers her ass making her panties visible and making for fantastic eye candy! As she stays bent over her ankles are then bound and she is put on the floor to struggle and squirm just like her sister has done so many times before and again she is not a happy camper. Great dialogue with Angel bitching and complaining the whole time and she even threatens to tell the rest of the family.....the bitch! If you like long legs in a tiny dress and sexy heels this vid is custom made for you...don't miss it!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/885fd84684e02/I_Tied_Up_My_Wife's_Hot_Sister.wmv

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

I Was Gagged With Two Pairs Of My Sisters Used Panties

Olivia is writhing and squirming in the first bondage of her life courtesy of her father, her panties have been pulled down exposing her sweet 18 year old pussy yet she is not ashamed of being tied like this in front of her dad. In fact she enjoys showing off, something she nods in agreement to as the vid progresses, she wants to experience everything her sister Raquel has and that means being gagged as well as being bound. When her daddy kneels behind his tied up daughter he pulls out not one but TWO PAIRS of Raquel's worn undies he got from her hamper but Olivia says she doesn't mind because they'll taste just like her big sis and with that both pairs are pushed into the submissive girl's mouth and sealed in with a long cloth knotted tightly behind her head! Crazy erotic stuff! Once gagged her dad notices how turned on this seems to be making Olivia so he goes with it by putting his hand BETWEEN HIS DAUGHTER'S LEGS and rubbing her salaciously and also teases her pert titties and the innocent girl coos in sexual delight at the attention her daddy is giving her. Then she is left to struggle and wriggle on the floor, gagged, tied up and totally helpless...and she'd have it no other way. Such a naughty girl!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a2ba44e7d2c76/I_Was_Gagged_With_Two_Pairs_Of_My_Sisters_Used_Panties.wmv

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member