Bondage Guru [nude & Bound]

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by diveha, Jul 5, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The return of ?

It's Time for a little mystery, This model has been on my store many times. She is tiny and blonde. Wild with energy. She retired after becoming a Mom. But I got the call and she want to return, But only to work with me. You cannot get her any where else. She begins this clip masked and tied to a stool, dressed in a black top, jeans and knee high boots. Arms strappadoed, neck tied to her knees, elbows slammed together. Returning is never easy.... at this point I remove the mask and reveal who our mystery guest is. You always have to prove that you can still do the job. I remove her from the bench and put her on the floor. Still neck tied I switch her up in to a hog tie with a hair tie. You get three free minutes. welcome back ?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6fdac184d3fe0/bondage_4494.wmv

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Saturday Night Live Part 1 - Tied on a Chair and Left to Cum

I love this scene. This was a typical Saturday night. Martin and I went out to eat and shortly after returning to the house, I got tied up in the Playroom and left alone. I was wearing a comfortable, but sexy tank top and long skirt with a slit in the front. I was tied to the chair, spread, bare foot with my shirt over my tits, back arched throat tied to the back of the chair and my elbows were crushed. Big, giant ball gag in my mouth, nipple clamps on my tits while Martin drills the wand in place between my legs. He didn't care if I were to have an orgasm or not - all he wanted was for me to be tied and left alone. The Hitachi was placed just at the tip of my clit so that it was touching me, but just out of my pussy's reach so I couldn't scoot forward, nor lean myself back. It was frustrating because I couldn't make myself cum any faster than what was being delivered but when I finally did, I was to remain tied to the chair. all by myself.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/55282edc4ef40/bondage_4496.mp4

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Unsafe Shelter

Chrissy was driving home on her way back from class in one of the biggest storms she had ever seen! She knew she should have just pulled over but she just wanted to get home. That was the wrong decision because then she ends up getting in a bad accident! The other driver fled and she was stuck outside in the rain with a soaking wet cell phone that she couldn't use. She didn't know what else to do but walk down the road to the nearest house to try and find some help. Unfortunately for Chrissy the shelter she finds isn't as safe as it seems!

The owner can't believe his luck as he checks out the beautiful girl standing in his entryway, shivering and dripping wet from the rain. He offers her a bathrobe to change into and shows her where, but as she slowly peels off her soaking wet jeans the man can't help but spy on her. After getting a better look at her body he gets excited knowing he is going to get a really good payday when he sells her off, and he didn't even have to go out and capture a girl this time, she just landed right on his doorstep! He gets some of his tried and true sleepy tea ready for her and gives it to her when she comes out of the restroom. She asks if she can use his phone to call for help but he insists she just relax and have some tea first. She drinks it fast since she is still very cold and needs the tea to warm her up. She soon starts to feel strange and tells him she thinks she should leave, but when she tries to stand up she gets very dizzy and falls back onto the couch. Her eyes roll and flutter as she tries to keep them open but the tea is too strong and sleep soon overcomes her. He wants to be sure she is really out so he checks her eyes and drops her hand several times to confirm there is no response. She is as limp as a ragdoll! Before he gets down to business he decides to have some fun of his own. He strips off her bathrobe leaving her fully nude and starts to grope and fondle her naked body all over! Eventually she begins to stir awake, at first confused and embarrassed at her nakedness, then extremely frightened when she realizes she is in immediate danger! Luckily for him, the man was prepared for this. He takes a white rag and holds it tightly over her nose and mouth, groping her tits as she struggles frantically, until her hands fall limp and her squirming finally ceases. He decides that he needs to take some extra precautions in case it wears off while he goes to attend to the necessary business of selling her. So he takes out some rope and ties up her legs and wrists, and decided to bind her elbows together too since she isn't fighting him in her current state!

Just as he finishes binding her arms she starts to wake up again, perhaps due to the extremely uncomfortable elbow tie! She begs him to let her go but when she realizes he has no such plans she decides to try and call for help! Too bad he also has a plan for that! He takes a pair of panties left over from the last girl he sold and stuffs them into her mouth, filling it to the brim and effectively silencing her, then ties a tight white cleave gag on to keep it all in! He takes the opportunity to explain to her what's going to happen to her as he adds even more rope around her chest to really pin her arms down and make her tits look even better for her buyer! However he still isn't happy with all her squirming; so he also adds a strict hogtie to make sure she won't be going anywhere while he is away! He takes a few preview photos of her and leaves her there bound and gagged while he goes to close the deal! Chrissy struggles helplessly hogtied and desperately trying to escape before it's too late! She eventually manages to roll off the couch but doesn't make it much further than that! Even with all her effort the tight ropes won't give, she is stuck bound and gagged while waiting out her inevitable fate, growing increasingly weary and full of despair! Later that night the man returns and tells her that he has found a buyer for her, but before she goes, he is going to take her upstairs for a test run to make sure that the goods are, well, good!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5cb6cd6b96612/bondage_4497.mp4

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ziptied Challenge

Chrissy was all changed and ready for bed but her timing was a little too early. Master Matt had a game in mind he wanted like to play with her first. So he hogtied her in a kneeling position with zipties and also bound her elbows tightly together with one! She just hopes this game isn't all about tickling like it was the last time she found herself in this position! He gags her on screen with a large red ball gag and explains to her that tonight she is going to try a different kind of escape challenge. She can hardly say a word with that gag in her mouth but she sure tries her hardest as she tells him that it's impossible to escape, especially since he made the zip ties extra tight this time! He tells her that he knows and he plans to give her something that will help. He pretends to give her scissors for cutting the zip ties, placing them behind her back so she cannot see what he is really giving her.a tool that cannot actually cut the cables!

Chrissy grabs the 'scissors' and tries her best to use them to cut the ties while struggling and squirming in her uncomfortable kneeling position. After trying for a couple minutes she is really frustrated and insists that the scissors are not working and that she needs a different pair, but of course he just gives her yet another tool that is not meant for cutting! She continues to struggle to escape but she can't understand why the scissors are not working! She is just about to give up when he tells her he has one more pair for her to try. She is skeptical but desperate to get relief from her tight kneeling hogtie, so she continues to give the game her best effort, helplessly drooling all over herself in the process! Eventually Master Matt decides it's finally time to tell her the truth about the tools, saying he enjoyed giving her the false hope that she actually had a chance of getting free! Now he gets to keep her tied up for as long he desires!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/9565bc847047b/bondage_4499.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Alexis Rain I kicked your ass

Hard bodied fitness model Alexis Rain is back, Just like last time she insists she can kick my ass. I may be getting older. But she is not going to kick my ass. I have her hands tied high above herhead and her ankles zip tied to a spreader bar.....Leaving her helpless. I take full advantage adding a crotch rope, smacking her ass, tickling her......I remove the tape gag and Alexis starts running her mouth. I lower her arms and sit her on the floor connecting her wrists to the spreader bar and now I really tickle the hell out of her.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c52cfa6868da7/bondage_4500.wmv

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sacrifice Custom Video Part 1 - The Preparation of a Good Time

I was so excited to do this custom - so excited! I went out and bought a pair of new heels and just couldn't wait to do the show. The first custom of this kind was great but this one was going to be better. Duct tape over the ball gag and tape over the nose until I cum - I'm game! Martin starts by zip tying my elbows and wrists together and roughing me up while I'm spread and bent over. He straps a ball gag into my mouth and ties me down to the pain table by my throat and my ankles. I'm in an arched position laying on my welded elbows, ready for what was about to happen. Martin continues the t0rment by holding my nose shut, adding nipple clamps and smacking me around to prepare for what's to come next.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8348377b6a4ba/bondage_4501.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Summer vs. The Job Offer

Seeing a high paying ad for a maid certainly captured Summer's interest. She knew going in that there had to be a catch, but it seemed worthwhile to at least check it out. So, when Summer was told there was a little latex and bondage involved, she wasn't surprised. Maybe she was even a little excited at the prospect. After starting out with a simple frogtie, she polishes the cage. Frustrated by how difficult such a simple task is and how uncomfortable the ropes are already, she knows it's not a good fit. Reluctantly, she decides to try a bit more in the hope that it might get easier. Her hopes are sadly dashed, though, as she should have known. Now with a harness gag, leg irons, and a rope tethering her harness in place, she's got the job. Summer's in for a very long first shift.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/14a64ed2a67a5/bondage_4504.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pulling Little Lilly's Strings

Oh oh, what did Lilly do to end up in such a mean bondage? Well, we'll never know, but what we do know is: little Lilly with her pulled back pigtails and big tits looks certainly hot all chained and tied up to the leather board, gagged with a butterfly gag and her tits slowly changing their colour. At least she is still able to move her hands and fingers a bit, right there between her legs.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f0dd0b62d4259/bondage_4505.mp4

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

First Plastic Bondage: busty Sasha wrapped, taped and mouth stuffed with 3 gauze bandages

Sasha Crow is about to experience her very first wrapping bondag ever! The curvy beauty with the big tits is already super excited. Sasha is wearing sexy white lingerie which looks really hot as it shines through under all that transparent plastic. Mistress Roxanne orders: "Try to escape!", but Sasha obviously can't get out of her tight bondage cocoon. The Mistress enjoys to play with her plastic toy and see the tall girl struggle. Now all gets tightened with black ducttape and Sasha gets her mouth stuffed with 3 gauze bandages! Mistress Roxanne also wraps Sasha's head with transparent clingfilm and seals everything with the tape. The Mistress lets her toy scream, but not much sound comes through that extremely effective gag. And as Sasha lies on the bondage board now, there really is no way to get out and escape. And as Sasha is lying there so helplessly, the Mistress get's Sasha's big tits out and starts to play with them and Sasha's nose.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b4873de0cbf27/bondage_4506.mp4

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hitchhiker Tied In The Naughty Corner

Weird sounds can be heard from deep down in the dungeon. from soft wimpering to loud screaming - it's hitchhiker Heidi, still held captive by Mistress Roxanne! For weeks now Heidi gets restrained every single day, she's dirty, she's hungry, she's freezing, she's completely helpless. Well, Heidi - there IS a way out of this situation. You could be working in the Academy's kitchen, meet the other girls and have a good, healthy and structured life here. But you declined this nice offer. Nobody says "NO" to Mistress Roxanne! This was your choice, now take the offer - or stay down here! Begging to be released won't help, so won't crying and neither being angry, nor stubborn. Oh yes, a really stubborn one she is, this redhead! The rope around Heidi's neck gets tighter and tighter as she's wriggling around more and more. Careful what you say now Heidi, as long as the Mistress is down here and has control over you. This is all just for Heidi's best, and hopefully she soon will understand this. She is completely in the Mistresses hands, and Heidi for sure doesn't want to live in this dungeon forever. When will the Mistress break the wild redhead girl's will? When will Heidi finally submit?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0cc25fda38196/bondage_4507.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bound By Her Jealous Roommate

Chrissy and Kristall are college roommates who haven't been getting along very well lately and now Kristall has done something that really pushed Chrissy over the edge! She found out that Kristall has been liking photos of her crush online and talking to him behind her back! Kristall knows that she has had a her eye on him for months and she can't believe she would go behind her back like that, so she confront her about it, demanding an explanation of what exactly she's up to! But Kristall isn't just going to sit there and take all of Chrissy's bitching, so she breaks the news he told her he actually isn't interested in Chrissy at all and that Kristall is more his type! Chrissy is now fuming with jealousy and decides she is going to go over to his fraternity house right now and try to win him over, but first she needs to make sure her roommate won't be right behind her to interfere with her plans. So Chrissy grabs some rope and ball gag that she had from an ex boyfriend who was really into bondage and starts tying Kristall's hands behind her back! Kristall is in shock and asking Chrissy if she is really seriously going to tie her up! She tells Chrissy that it won't stop her, but Chrissy is sure by the time she is done it definitely will! She gags her with the ball gag so she doesn't have to worry about her trying to call for help, because she really isn't going to like what else she has in store for her!

Chrissy continues to add more rope around Kristall's ankles, thighs and chest and then forces her onto the ground to be bound into a strict hogtie! Once tightly secured with plenty of rope she decides to have some fun teasing her helpless roommate before she leaves, making fun of her granny panties and pulling down her skirt to leave them exposed! Then she starts to tickle her feet over her white ankle socks, but realizes they are giving her feet too much protection, so she peels them off and tickle tortures her bare soles instead which really makes her squirm! She wishes her luck escaping and leaves her there struggling and mmmppphhhing helplessly through her ball gag! A minute later Chrissy returns because she forgot she wanted some photos to document the experience and also show her crush the humiliating position Kristall got herself into! Perhaps they will be good blackmail for later! She takes a couple pics as Kristall struggles and struggles, teasingly telling her she will call her later while laughing at the fact that Kristall won't be able to answer being all bound and gagged the way she is! Chrissy leaves for good and Kristall struggles desperately to escape so that she can catch up to her jealous roommate and get her revenge!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/38623b45ce2d7/bondage_4510.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Forced To Struggle For Stress Relief

Chrissy is a successful businesswoman who has a tendency to be workaholic. She has been working long hours for weeks so her husband is happy when he arrives to see she is home early. However she tells him she was just there to grab a couple things and she has to go back to work, she has major deadlines to meet and it's probably going to be a long night at the office! He is tired of her neglecting him and tells her she should really reconsider, she is obviously way too stressed, but she refuses to give in to his demands, insisting that her job is more important! When she tries to nudge past him to leave he decides he's going to take matters into his own hands and pushes her down onto the bed. She looks at him angrily and asks him what exactly he thinks he is doing? It doesn't take her long to find out!

Chrissy is now tightly elbow bound and hogtied with jute rope, struggling and bitching angrily at her husband to let her go and that he can't do this to her! But he strongly disagrees, now he can actually do whatever he wants with her! First he needs to quiet her down so he tightly cleave gags her with knotted bandana. He exposes her breasts from her shiny blouse and runs his hands along her sexy nylon covered legs. He wants to make sure she is comfortable, so he removes her heels for her too, all while she mmppphhhhs and grunts angrily and tries to bitch at him through her gag! She demands to be let go but he tells her only if she promises to take a 2 week vacation, but she still refuses, so instead she will be getting her stress relief therapy tonight whether she wants it or not!

With her shoes now removed and nylon soles exposed he decides maybe a foot rub will relax her, but she doesn't seem to be enjoying it like he had hoped, so maybe good laugh will help her lighten up! He starts tickling her feet and and she is so ticklish that she can't help but start laughing, but it just leaves her more angry by the end of it! He tells her he thinks she needs some time to cool down and that it's for her own good, all the struggling will be good for her stress and to get out all that pent up tension! She glares at him and can't believe he is really just going to leave her all humiliatingly stuck in hogtie and uncomfortably cleave gagged, but he does! She is left there squirming around on the bed desperately trying to get free! Although escape isn't possible her struggling efforts aren't all futile, at least it will be a good way to work off some of that stress and frustration!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/379e95e6fabf5/bondage_4512.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Moving Day

It's moving day for Chrissy Marie and tensions are high. She hired some help from a local moving company and she has been less than pleased with the guys work ethic. It's been a long day and he is almost finished with the last of the boxes, finally! The moving guy also had a rough day listening to Chrissy run her mouth; she has been giving him all day long! He asks her where she would like the last box he is holding and she tells him right there is fine, so he drops it on the floor. Chrissy gets extremely angry and starts yelling at the guy that the box obviously says fragile, can't he read?! She tells him she is going to call his company right away to complain, but before she can finish dialing the phone the man grabs her and hand gags her tightly, deciding it's time to teach the little self-righteous bitch a lesson! Nobody disrespects him like that!

He stands her up and grabs a couple rolls of packing tape from nearby and gets to work tightly taping her ankles as Chrissy looks down outraged and demands that he stop right away! Now he definitely isn't going to have a job anymore after this! He tells her he really doesn't care about his job anyway! Now that she can't run away he quickly pulls her dress over her head in one swoop, leaving Chrissy completely nude as she tries to cover herself, shocked and embarrassed. As he starts to take her wrists behind her back she begins to apologize profusely, telling him she promises to stop being a bitch and that she won't report anything to his boss if he lets her go, but he just laughs at her and keeps adding more and more tape! He even seals up the brown paper packing tape with clear packing tape over it to really make sure she can't break free!

She is starting to really panic now and begins calling for help, and he can't have that now can he! So he wraps the tape around her mouth and head several times until her cries are muffled until pathetic mmpppphhss and whimpers. She squirms and struggles and he finishes adding more and more tape around her chest and waist to pin her arms down, and even a few strips between her legs, just for the added torture and humiliation! Now Chrissy is taped up so tight and so much that she is practically mummified! He fondles her tits as she squirms, teasing her by asking her where he should ship her too now that she is all packaged up, maybe she will send her over to his house? He pushes her down on the couch and leaves her there bound and gagged while he figures out what else he plans to do with her next!

Chrissy can't believe that this has happened to her! She struggles as hard as possible to break free from the tape but with all the layers wrapped around her it seems impossible! She manages to roll off of the couch and onto the floor, continuing to struggle like her life depends on it, determined to find a way to escape! However as time passes as she grows more and more exhausted from her struggles she realizes she will have to accept that her fate is in the hands of the moving guy and she will have to think of another plan for when he returns if she has any chance of convincing him to let her go free!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5225bd62a0398/bondage_4513.mp4