Bondage & Torture Videos

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by Katrin19888, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Katrin19888

Katrin19888 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Ashley loves the roughest, scratchiest rope I can find. This stuff is so rough that I get slivers just handling it. So you can bet her body gets all chewed up by it. The thing maybe she doesn't know is that mean rope makes me meaner. I tie tighter with it, I pull it through harder, burning her with every pull. So once the wrist ankle part of the tie is done, I tie the bamboo rod into her mouth. Making sure that she tucks her chin in while I tighten it. See that's the key to making a gag stay in. Then I tie her waist down, then tie her torso and pull it back and up. Arching her back right to the edge of too tight. Now comes the really mean part. See with that chin tuck when the gag goes in, she can't even lift her head too high without forcing that gag tighter and deeper into her mouth. So by pulling her head up by the bamboo it jams that thing so far back into her mouth that the outsides of her lips start to turn white. Stretched so tight that can't even get to them properly. If you watch close there is a point when she can't even hold onto the bamboo rod and it slides deeper into her mouth and pulls her lips over her teeth. Right then she stops even trying to fight her bondage for a few seconds. And any fight after that is involuntary. She is just trying anything she can to survive at that point. Then the gag slips deeper again. Be careful what you ask for Ashley

<================>
    Duration: 0:17:00
    File Size: 753 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1280x720

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5284 - Ashley Be Careful What You Ask For Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5284 - Ashley Be Careful What You Ask For Part 2

2. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Brooke starts out in a fairly basic sausage tie and rolls around on the bed erotically for a bit, then I come in and connect a rope to her ankles and lift that sexy ass of hers just off the bed. It looked so pretty hanging there that I couldn't resist smacking it a few times. She thrashes and bucks trying to avoid the little stinging slaps I'm giving her but she can't go far can she? I let her down from that and connect the ankle rope to the side of the bed but I don't tie it yet. Then I start pushing her off the other side of the bed while slowly letting out the ankle rope. Once her smackable ass is sticking out nicely again, I tie that ankle rope off. Then I leave her there to think about it.

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:12
    File Size: 449 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5285 - Brooke Hanging In There Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5285 - Brooke Hanging In There Part 2

3. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: No acting, no damsel, no role playing in this one. I try to distract Brookes attention in this clip so I can try to sneak in a very tight tie. We start out just talking about things while I add rope. Once a lot of tight rope is added, I tell her I want to just test the position by having her stand. While I had her there, I made it seem like what I had planned wouldn't work so I needed to just tie her in the standing position now by her elbows to test the position.

<================>
    Duration: 0:20:34
    File Size: 950 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5286 - Brooke Excruciating Bedpost Position Test Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5286 - Brooke Excruciating Bedpost Position Test Part 2
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5286 - Brooke Excruciating Bedpost Position Test Part 3

4. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I do like a good frog tie but what I don't like is girls escaping. Frogged legs are hard to escape from but with frogged arms, one arm can just reach over to the other to untie it. So right from the start I plastic wrap her . That stopped that before we even got started! From there it was downhill for Brooke and all uphill for us. I let her roll around that way for a bit. She is surprised by how much she can move around in the tie. Then I start to slow down that movement. First, a rope from each arm to each leg. She thinks that as bad as it's going to get. Then I connect a rope ratchet to each side. She still doesn't get it and giggles a little. Then comes the slow click, click, click.... A little at a time. back n forth. One side then the other. Once her back is nicely arched she thinks THAT is the end of it. Not even. Then I add a ratchet for her head harness ballgag. Once that is tightened she is very uncomfortable. But more is coming deary....

<================>
    Duration: 0:13:30
    File Size: 594 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5288 - Brooke Frogged In Pink Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5288 - Brooke Frogged In Pink Part 2

5. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Evie was just bondage me off that day and I just wanted her out of my way for a while. I KNOW she was being just so she could get tied up. So I thought, what better way to teach her the old cliche "Be careful what you ask for." Strappado arms up, neck tied down so she could get NO relief. Ankles together so balance was hard. Crybaby Evie was calling me back right away and bawling within minutes. Snot coming out of her nose and drool out of her mouth. I'm feeling better already.

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:18
    File Size: 336 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5289 - Evie Cruel Standing Strappado

6. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Drea and I went to Germany twice this year. Once for BoundCon, which we LOVE! The second time for Venus Fair in Berlin, which is Europes version of AVN. We did Stage shows all weekend. Drea and I both will be putting up clips from that. Here you will get to see exactly what we do for stage shows. Unedited, full length.

<================>
    Duration: 0:35:30
    File Size: 524 Mb
    Resolution: 640x360

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5290 - Drea Venus Faire Stage Show Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5290 - Drea Venus Faire Stage Show Part 2

7. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: This last one in like she's a rag doll. Sure she's kicking and fighting and trying to scream but after you've done a couple hundred of these it's all the same. She ain't getting away but I get a kick out of the struggle anyway. So I make her kneel on the floor and pin her arms with my legs so I can get her gagged. Then I can play around with her a bit. A little cat n mouse ya know? Let her believe that she almost got away, then reel her in again. While I'm wrestling around with her I take her top off and then her skirt. Dam! She's a sexy little thing! So I tie her to the chair by pulling her arms down tight at the back of the chair then I grab an ankle and pull it back and up and tie it to the chair. Once both ankles are tied she is spread wide. I can tell this is gonna be fun. I leave and let her struggle that way for a while. She ain't going nowhere. When I come back I change her position a bit to make her more....accessible. I'll leave her that way now. All spread wide open with all those girly parts showing. Let her think about what's coming....

<================>
    Duration: 0:19:34
    File Size: 873 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5291 - Brooke Unwilling Participant Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5291 - Brooke Unwilling Participant Part 2
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5291 - Brooke Unwilling Participant Part 3

8. Katrin19888

9. Katrin19888

10. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: While I was doing a photoshoot out in the woods with Viridian Vixen I asked her casually if she would mind doing a little video just for fun. She said sure! When I told her what I want on the video, she hesitated, then said sure! Ha ha. I love it when they say sure. The shoot was beautiful...green trees and moss, fuschia rope and fuschia high heels.... the video was surprising. And sexy. And hot.

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:44
    File Size: 302 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5294 - Viridian Vixen Photoshoot Bonus

11. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Yay for all of us that these custom guys come along! What a great combination of bondage fun! Drea goes up in a very uncomfy position and cums for us over and over. VERY hot!

<================>
    Duration: 0:20:23
    File Size: 300 Mb
    Resolution: 640x360

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5295 - Drea Custom H0gtied Pantyhose Inversion

12. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Not sure if all you guys know or not, there is a kinda new tape out there that fuses to itself. No sticky stuff on it at all. Once it touches itself it sticks tight and won't even separate without tearing. Believe it or not Drea Morgan told me about it. So I went right out and bought some, experimented with it a little and decided to let one of my fav locals models help me test it well. First I had her make a . And I wrapped it, then the other. I knew I wanted to make a tape armbinder but I thought since that wouldn't last very long, that I'd test the new tape as a hood too. And it looked so amazing!! Shiny as latex but more form fitting than ANY latex! Then the armbinder went on and it all looked amazing. I wanted to do more but that was already $50 worth of tape!! And talk about a tight armbinder!! She needed out after only a few minutes. Need more self fusing tape. Gotta try again. You agree?

<================>
    Duration: 0:18:32
    File Size: 823 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5296 - Ashley Self Fusing Tape Experiment Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5296 - Ashley Self Fusing Tape Experiment Part 2
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5296 - Ashley Self Fusing Tape Experiment Part 3

13. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Holy moly Brooke is sexy in this clip!! Just her in a little black dress and 6 inch stilettos and lots of hard tough rope. I went in with no plan and just rolled with it. I can only do this with someone I know well. And it seems we are getting to know each other well enough. This is bondage purist stuff. No story line. And as I tied it turned me on and that makes me tie tighter and meaner. I personally think this is one of the hottest videos I have made. And Brooke is so dam sexy struggling in it!

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:26
    File Size: 693 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5297 - Brooke One Leg Out Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5297 - Brooke One Leg Out Part 2

14. Katrin19888

15. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I started to explain to Miss Lupo what my next plan was and she decided to just let me sneak up on her with it. As I began the tie she watched closely wondering what would happen. Once her wrists were tied overhead and each knee tie spread out, something clicked for her and she said ", You are going to take the stool out right? I told her she was a very smart girl. This one was tricky to get set up just right.....but well worth the wait.

<================>
    Duration: 0:16:13
    File Size: 784 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5299 - Miss Lupo In A Short Leg Predicament Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5299 - Miss Lupo In A Short Leg Predicament Part 2

16. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Miss Lupo looks sooooo sexy in this spread eagle position! And she was very much looking forward to the hitachi.... So I teased her a bit before I let her have it. And even then I made her work for it. Her orgasms are not dynamic but she has a few....until something goes wrong.....

<================>
    Duration: 0:21:26
    File Size: 482 Mb
    Resolution: 720x480

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5300 - Miss Lupo Spread Eagle Satisfaction Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5300 - Miss Lupo Spread Eagle Satisfaction Part 2

17. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: The "Enchantress comes to the W00dshed Dung3on thinking she is going to dominate Lew Rubens....but she comes in like a Diva and goes out like a lamb. Lew puts up with her attitude until she orders him to strip. Then things change....radically. By the end she is not the same person she started out as. But they say it's about the journey right. Check this journey out.

<================>
    Duration: 0:13:13
    File Size: 583 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5301 - Sahrye Lessons In Humility Pt3 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5301 - Sahrye Lessons In Humility Pt3 Part 2

18. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: The "Enchantress comes to the W00dshed Dung3on thinking she is going to dominate Lew Rubens....but she comes in like a Diva and goes out like a lamb. Lew puts up with her attitude until she orders him to strip. Then things change....radically. By the end she is not the same person she started out as. But they say it's about the journey right. Check this journey out.

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:25
    File Size: 548 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5302 - Sahrye Lessons In Humility Pt2 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5302 - Sahrye Lessons In Humility Pt2 Part 2

19. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:46
    File Size: 562 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5303 - Sahrye Lessons In Humility Pt1 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5303 - Sahrye Lessons In Humility Pt1 Part 2

20. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Miss Lupo is soooo pretty! Those big brown eyes, that lovely dark skin, long silky black hair. I LOVE tying up girls for their first time! I told her it might be a bit tight and she said that was ok because she is pretty tough. My eyes lit up. I smiled. Then I started tying. You really should see how tight her first time was and her reactions. Priceless!

<================>
    Duration: 0:20:17
    File Size: 455 Mb
    Resolution: 720x480

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5305 - Miss Lupo First Time Tied Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5305 - Miss Lupo First Time Tied Part 2