Bondaged Babes

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by electro, Aug 19, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ungrateful cheating housewife gets what she deserves

JJ is a bored married housewife with a lover who happens to be married. He leaves her for the night and she dozes off only to be awakened by a woman (Sahrye) that knows everything about her affair and her life. The woman plans to rob the ungrateful greedy housewife and leave all the evidence behind of the lover. She ties the big buxom woman up, shoves a ballgag deep into her throat, drool coming out everywhere. Her elbows are tied together, she is manhandled, talked down to, threatened. The woman leaves her bound and gagged on the floor to do the stealing. JJ doesn�t think it could get any worse but she returns. JJ makes the mistake of rubbing the drool from her mouth on the robbers pants but the woman grabs up the spit and rubs it all over the housewifes cheeks, eyes, mouth and tits. She takes out the ballgag and shoves a scarf into her mouth and wraps her head tightly with vetwrap. It hurts, she isn�t done yet, she hogties the woman on the floor and takes off with the goods. The housewife is horrified about being robbed, but more horrified to realize that her husband may find out about the affair. What will she tell him about that evidence? Hopefully he will be too caught up in her being tied up and robbed to notice much. She frantically tries to get the ropes off, but that little elbow rope is digging into her flesh and her fingers just can�t do the job she needs them to do. She gets the hogtie rope down and the wrist rope, but not long after that she realizes the rest is a futile struggle and her body is telling her to rest�..

Filesize: 833 MB
    Duration: 00:24:22
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 4583 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, BDSM

Download: Depfile.com

deserves.part1.rar
    deserves.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Double crossed by the double crosser & left tied to the enemy

Amanda, Dixie and JJ just robbed a place and made off with a lot of cash but Amanda doesn�t know Dixie and JJ plan to leave her tied up and take her share of the cash. They pull a weapon on her and tie her tightly to a chair with her elbows welded together. Dixie removes a pair of panties and the girls shove them in Amanda�s mouth and then wrap her head with duct tape. Amanda is out of the way now and JJ has a plan to take Dixie�s money too. She turns the weapon on Dixie and goes to work tying her up stuffing her mouth and wrapping her head with duct tape and hogtying her but she can move around too much and gets tied to the leg of Amanda�s chair. Instead of trying to help each other get untied they mmmpph and grunt in disgust at one another as JJ takes off.

Filesize: 679 MB
    Duration: 00:18:11
    Video: WMV, 59.940 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

enemy.part1.rar
    enemy.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My first time tying Morina

Morina is a smoking hot late 40s something woman with shiny blond hair and a trim tan figure. I�ve been looking forward to tying her up for a long time. She has lots of energy and just lights up a room. I wanted to, well slow her down!!! I ask her questions while I tie her up�I do all of the tying on screen, starting with her legs and then gag her with a red ballgag with chin strap which gets her drooling quickly. next I tie ropes on her chest and then her tie her arms together. She struggles on the stool in the basement until I decide to swap out the gag, stuffing her mouth with panties and wrapping her head with tape for the first time ever in her bondage career. Then I have her hop over to the little ottoman where I start to put her in one she calls her tightest hogtie and of course the most rope anyone has ever used on her, plus her first stocking over the head, which I pull back to her hogtie. Once I let her out she tells us what she likes best about bondage and lets me know she will come back for more!

Filesize: 398 MB
    Duration: 00:26:51
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

firsttimeMorina.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His hand over my mouth kept me from screaming!

Christy comes home to find evidence that someone has broke in. So she picks up her phone and starts to call the authorities. But before she is connected, a man's hand covers her mouth and the phone is taken away. Trying to struggle her way out of his grasp, Christy hear him tell the person on the other end of the line that there is no problem and he is sorry for calling. When the man hangs up, he quickly ties Christy up with rope. Then to shut her up, he stuffs her mouth and ties a dish cloth between her teeth to gag her. As Christy struggles bound and gagged, she sees the man has left her cell phone. She works her way over to it and tries to call for help. Unfortunately for her, the man catches and takes the phone away. To punish her for not cooperating, the man hogties her with her tits out and her skirt pulled up.

Featuring: Christy Cutie

Filesize: 350 MB
    Duration: 00:15:23
    Video: , 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

fromscreamingmp4.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MAD SCIENTIST CAPTURES HER BUSTY AMAZON EMPLOYEE

As a renowned medical scientist I accepted a tempting proposition by a female colleague who specializes in genetics. The genetics professor is convinced her research suggests that DNA extracted from young women can be used in cells of older women to halt the natural aging process. I've volunteered to do the capturing of the young guinea pigs to supply us with test subject for conducting the age halting trials. I lure my busty new receptionist Gia Love to my home for her free yearly health check. The gullible young Cuban woman even agrees to be put asleep at my request for the initial part of the health screening. I approach her and cover her face with a wet rag. Gia begins to have second thoughts but before she can protest, her eyes roll back into her head and she's totally dazed and confused. I stand her up and begin removing her clothing piece by piece until the big tit Latina girl is totally naked except her garter belt and stockings. She squats between my legs and I grab a rope and jam her elbow together behind her back cinching the rope up tightly. I grope and caress Gia eager to get this young beauty's DNA. Before she wakes completely and begins to panic, I grab a cloth and jam it into her mouth securing it in with layers of clear tape. I bind her wrists as she struggles and grunts and moans into her gag. Poor Gia doesn't realize she will soon be going for a ride to the professor's house where she will be the next test subject. I add a crotch rope to her bare pussy splitting the buxom brunette in two. Then I bind her crossed ankles and finish the curvy thing off in a hogtie. I triumphantly call the professor to announce the capture of our test subject. Sorry missy but I don't want you to see where we are going so it's time for some sensory deprivation. I pull a pillowcase over her head blinding her. Time to do something useful for society my dear by helping keep older woman young ... for ever!

Filesize: 321 MB
    Duration: 00:12:27
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3474 kb/s

giascientist.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He held me hostage bound and gagged!

He is trying to make an escape from the authorities and needed a place to hid out for the night. Luckily for him, he found an open hotel room door. Unfortunately for Pearl, it was in her hotel room. He knew sooner or later, Pearl would try to wither get away, or make an attempt to alert the authorities. So the man tied her up and gagged her. Pearl had a secret not too many people knew though. She loved being tied up and the tighter and more painful it was, the more turned on she would get. The man added more and more rope until she was bundled up very tightly. But then when he crotch roped and hogtied her, Pearl knew that soon she would be coming in her panties and would not be able to hide her excitement for the man. Eventually, he would take the gag off for some reason or another. Pearl just needed to start thinking of how to tell him how she wanted him to take full advantage of her situation.

Featuring: Pearl Rose

Filesize: 365 MB
    Duration: 00:16:15
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

hostagebound.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lena mouth stuffed and tapegagged

Filesize: 486 MB
    Duration: 00:06:41
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 9950 kb/s

lenamouth.part1.rar
    lenamouth.part2.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CURVY BLONDE DETECTIVE DISPOSED OF

I open the door to buxom blonde detective Lylah Ryder. She's here to bring me in for suspicion of robbery. She turns me around and tries to handcuff me but she doesn't expect me to whip out a rag and press it over her face. Caught unaware, the pretty detective tries to fight off the fumes, but soon they overtake her and she slumps down onto the floor . I seize the opportunity to unbutton then strip off her blouse and grope her big tits. Off I go to grab some rope and soon the curvy girl wakes up with her arms bound behind her back and pinned to her chest.harness. She threatens to put me in jail and I laugh - too bad you're not in any position to be all police-like and official now missy! I force a knotted cleave gag into her big mouth reducing the detective to grunts and moans. I tell her she's being bound up on a sheet because it will be easy for me to drag her helpless body out and into my trunk. Lylah bucks her body and struggles to move away from me, but her efforts are useless. I add a nice tight crotch rope splitting her pussy in two. Lylah wiggles and tries to loosen the bondage, but she's not able to make any headway. I watch the big tit beauty for a while then return and start wrapping the sheet around her bound body. Time to go for the last ride of your life babydoll. I cover her pretty face and drag her out the door.

Filesize: 254 MB
    Duration: 00:09:51
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3471 kb/s

lylahdetective.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CURVY BLONDE CAME TO REPOSSESS THE CAR

I haven't been able to keep up with my exorbitant car payments. The 28% interest jacks my payment up to where I just can't pay every month. It's been over three months and I keep dodging calls from the finance company. The escalate my case by sending their curvy blonde repossessor Lylah Ryder to come take the car back. I tell the dumb young girl that I need to grab my glasses to see the documents she waves in front of me and I turn around with my g pointed in her pretty face. Lylah is scared and she offers to go away, but I know the finance company will just not quit so I demand that Lylah remove her silk blouse and I quickly tie her arms behind her back. I shove a big rag into her mouth and wrap elastic bandage around and around her head in a tight cleave gag until she can no longer speak or scream for help. I grab more rope and keep tying the buxom blonde. Poor Lylah tries to scurry away on her knees but I grab her and drag her back next to me binding her ankles so she can't try to escape again. Lylah sobs into her gag and I caress and fondle her big ass and big tits. I laugh at her and add a nice tight crotch rope splitting her pussy in two and burying the rope deep between her ass cheeks. Helpless Lylah struggles and sobs, but it is no use. I laugh and tell her to go ahead and repossess my car. I finish the girl off in a hogtie and leave her bound and gagged while I adjust the records on her documents indicating that I have prepaid for the next year.

Filesize: 284 MB
    Duration: 00:11:00
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3472 kb/s

lylahrepossess.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He tied me up, gagged me, humiliated me and then made me cum in my panties!

Pearl and this man work together. But this guy is always getting in big trouble at work because of her and he has warned her of the consequences. "What did I tells you I was going to do next time you got me in trouble with the boss!" he asked her after pushing her down onto a chair. "You said you were going to tie me up and fuck me!" Pearl answered. So as the man started to tie her with rope, she hardly put up a fight. This is because Pearl loved being tied up. Then to stop her complaining, the man stuffed and taped a pair of another Co-Workers panties in her mouth and taped them in. Now bound and gagged, Pearl really didn't know what to expect next. This turned out to be the man putting a vibrating wand on the floor right between her spread apart legs and turned it on. Pearl moaned as the man covered her head and face with some other Co-Workers very large panties and then put more tape over her eyes to blindfold her. Now very humiliated, Pearl struggled bound, gagged and blindfolded as she bounced up and down on the vibrator. This went on for a little while until the man returned and crotch roped her. It didn't take much longer before Pearl had her first orgasm. The man wanted her to see what was going on and he also wanted to see the look in her eyes when he made her do what was coming next. He laid her on the floor and turned the vibrating wand back on. he started to rub her pussy through her now soaked panties and pantyhose until he made her cum in her panties again. But her knew what she wanted now, so her left her as he went looking for something to cut her pantyhose and panties off. A short while later, pearl found herself on top of the man riding him. As she bounced up and down on him, she started to imagine what she could do next to get him in trouble with boss.

Featuring: Pearl Rose

Filesize: 394 MB
    Duration: 00:18:07
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 4142 b/s

mademecum.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ZIP TIE HELL & BRUTAL TOE TIE FOR GORGEOUS MARIA

Pretty Maria Marley had a long day at work and goes right to her room to remove her high heels and massage her tired feet when suddenly I appear and grab her pressing a wet rag against her face. Maria kicks her long legs and grasps at my hands fighting the cl*form, but the fumes overtake her and her swats at me get weaker and weaker. The gorgeous raven haired girl drops to her knees and soon is . She wakes up in a chair with her arms brutally zip tied behind her - elbows painfully crushed together. Her ankles are zip tied together and helpless Maria struggles in her bondage. I laugh at her demands to be freed and I hand over mouth her with my leather gloves to silence her. I hand gag Maria again and she fights me off and continues to mouth off. I grab one of her dirty socks and dangle it in front of her. Open wide miss big mouth I taunt then pinch her nose closed forcing the brat girl to open her mouth. I shove the sock into her mouth and seal it in tightly with lots f layers of clear tape. I add a zip tie to her big toes cinching it tightly she that she is now painfully toe tied. I bind her toes to the chair rung and I am getting very pissed off that I can still hear her sounds. I rip off the tape and remove the sock gag. I guess one sock isn't enough for a big mouth femdom like you. Maria's eyes widen in fear as I force not one, but two dirty socks into her mouth. I decide I want to see more of her pretty size 9 feet that are partially hidden from view from the chair rung so I move the bound girl to the floor for a nice zip tie hogtie!! Unfortunately for poor Maria, I zip tie her hair to her toes forcing her to arch her back painfully and her arms jacked up chicken wing style. Clearly Maria is in distress - just the way I want her, so I move closely to her bare feet and begin to lick and kiss them. I slobber her feet with my saliva and suck her toes. Maria can barely move in the super tight zip tie bondage and I am enjoying the foot worship while she is completely gagged silent and zip tied totally helpless. When I tire of sucking her toes, I decide to sell her off to a client. Time to go night-night again my pretty. I grab the cl0r0 rag and press it into her pretty face. Her blue eyes begin to roll back into her head and it's lights out for my bound prey.

Filesize: 401 MB
    Duration: 00:15:30
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3481 kb/s

mariaziptie.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daddy doesn't need to know I let you tie me up in mom's clothes!

He is having an affair with the woman next door. But little does he know it, but the woman's daughter Christy has a thing for older men and also has the hots for him. Neither he nor the woman know that Christy has been watching what is going on and has even spied on them through an open bedroom window. The video begins with the man at home when Christy walks in. He notices that there is something familiar about her that he cannot quite figure out. Christy helps him by asking if he recognizes what she is wearing. She explains that he should because it is the same outfit her mother wore last night when Christy watched her go over to the man's house. She even lifts the skirt to show the man that she is also wearing her mother's girdle. Christy show the man photos that she shot through the bedroom window using her cell phone. They are photos of Christy's mother tied up and gagged on the man's bed with him doing naughty things to her. Christy tells the man that she is going to show the photos to her father unless the man does what she wants. This is when she tells him that she wants to be tied up just like her mother, wearing the same clothes. Realizing that he has no choice, the man soon has Christy all tied up with rope. But he still worries that Christy might still show the photos to her father and he needs to make sure that she doesn't. Knowing Christy will protest very loudly, he stuffs a pair of her mother's panties in her mouth and seals them tightly in with tape. Now bound and gagged, Christy is very turned on and cannot wait for the man to do all the naughty things he does to her mother with her. But when he brings out his cell phone and starts to shoot photos of her like this, Christy starts to protest. Then he pulls her top open so her boobs are exposed. After he pulls her skirt off and hogties Christy in her mother's girdle, the man takes more photos. He tells Christy that if she says anything about this to her mom or dad, he will post the photos on the internet for the whole world to see. He lets her know that naughty things are going happen. But only at his terms and for now he is going to just sit back and watch her struggle bound and gagged for a while.

Featuring: Christy Cutie

Filesize: 410 MB
    Duration: 00:18:13

momsclothes!.part1.rar
    momsclothes!.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mom warned me not to be alone with Uncle!

Gia's mom had dated this man in the past. But for some reason, ended up, marrying his brother. So now the man has became Gia's uncle. Gia is a very busty and curvy girl, with a nice big curvy butt, just like mom and just the kind of girl that Gia's new uncle likes. But knowing the type of kinky things the man is into and also knowing her daughter Gia is kind of slutty girl, Mom warned Gia not to ever be alone with the man. Mom probably should have never said anything, because telling Gia this only made her curious.

The story begins with Gia going to her uncle's place while mom an step dad are away. She has herself all made up very sexy. She is also dressed in a very tight, short dress and is not wearing a bra or panties under her sheer, seamed pantyhose. The uncle asks her why she has come over. Gia tells him about her mother telling her to stay away from him and wants to know why. When she sits next to him and starts to flirt, the man tells her that it might be a good idea for her to heed her mother's warnings and go home. But Gia is insistent and tells the man that she willing to try anything the man likes. She tells the man that her mother or his brother will never know. So the man grabs Gia by her hair and throat. He tells her that he likes to play rough. Much to his surprise, Gia tells him that she is turned on by this and also likes to play rough. "What if I tie you up!" the man tells her. Gia lets him know she would like that very much and soon she finds herself on her knees getting her hands tied behind her back. The man expects that when she realizes what is happening, she will back out and everything will be OK. But again she surprises him and lets him go on tying her up. In fact as he ties her, she makes no effort to hide anything as her dress hem rises, the man can see the thin strip of hair just above her pussy. Gia is now very turned on and tells the man that after she is all tied up, she wants him to pull her pantyhose down. The man tries to talk her out of this idea. But Gia is very serious about what she wants him to do to her. The man thinks to himself, "Maybe if I gag her, she will get scared and back out of this!" But when he stuffs and tapes a pair of panties in her mouth Gia becomes even more excited. The man then puts her on her knees and pulls her dress top down to expose her big tits. This doesn't do anything to stop Gia from wanting this man to do very naughty things to her while she is tied up helpless. Finally, the man pulls Gia's pantyhose down and this causes her to just about lose control. Her moans get very loud and breathing becomes very rapid. Now the man realizes that soon he is going to have to make a hard decision.

Featuring: Gia Love

Filesize: 388 MB
    Duration: 00:17:14

momwarned.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So! Now that I have your big tits all tied up and your mouth packed and wrapped tight with panties!

When I saw Pepper in the hotel bar, I just could not resist. She was perfect. Very curvy with a nice set of big boobs and an ass to for. Then as I got closer, I heard her telling the guy she was talking to what room she was in and maybe he could go up later. Listening to her talk with that sexy southern accent did it. I had to have her. So while she wasn't looking I reached into her purse and stole one of her room keys. I went up to her room and waited with my bag or rope and a roll of tape. While I waited, I went through her luggage and picked out the biggest pair of her panties. I only had to wait about 30 minutes and luckily she came in alone. Even if she brought someone liked that guy she was talking to up, it would not have been that big of a problem. I had enough rope and tape to tie him up too and make him watch. She was shocked when I grabbed her and made her bend over a chair as I tied her up with rope. Once she was secured, I stuffed those panties I picked out in her mouth and wrapped them in tight with the tape. I wanted a better look at her in her underwear, so I untied her hands and made her take off the dress. Wow!, I could not believe how lucky I was. She was wearing garters and stockings. Getting her naked would have to wait. I loved seeing women dressed like this. Especially loved seeing them struggle bound and gagged sexy underwear. So pulling those pretty panties off and letting her have it would have to wait. But I did have to see those great big tits. So I pulled the bra down before I hogtied her. And since I am such a nice guy, I also tied a piece of rope up between her legs so she could get to enjoy herself and hopefully get herself all worked up for what was to come later.

Featuring: Pepper Sterling

Filesize: 390 MB
    Duration: 00:17:20

mouthpacked.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Angela bound mouthstuffed tapegagged

Filesize: 704 MB
    Duration: 00:09:41
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 9964 kb/s

mouthstuffed.part1.rar
    mouthstuffed.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pretty college girls needed the money, but didn�t get the money

Briella and Constance are two cute, petite college girls and got way in over their in debt at college. They spent the money their parents gave them and ran up credit card bills. They understand that they are attractive so they start to look for some modeling work online to help bail them out of trouble. Two women JJ and Dixie explain what they do. The girls are intrigued and excited to make some cash. They pose in their cute little skirts and then they get some rope added to their bendy little bodies. They get 2inch ballgags in their mouths and then their necks are tied together. They post for some photos playfully and handle the elbow ties well. Then the gags are removed and each girl gets a big pair of satin panties and vetwrap wrapped tightly around their heads. They aren�t done yet tho�They get to the floor where Briella is hogtied and Constance is put into a balltie. Constance gets a stocking cap and blindfold and Briella gets a blindfold. The women get their final photos of the two helpless girls and then pack up to leave. They rob the girls and remind them not to meet strangers from the internet. Some time later a neighbor comes in and finds them.

Filesize: 399 MB
    Duration: 00:34:41
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 1468 kb/s

needed the money.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Christina�s bondage fantasy didn�t go as planned!

Filesize: 168 MB
    Duration: 00:11:23
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

planned.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whitney Morgan tied up in the pool and told to escape

It is a hot sunny day this summer in Florida. Whitney Morgan and I decide to take a dip in my friends pool and I tie her up in there with white rope. Once her arms are tied I take off to find more rope and she splashes about in the pool for a while and then gets out and onto a lawn chair. I put her into a hogtie and run that rope through her mouth as the gag. She wiggles around flaunting her flexibility making me wish I�d done a tighter tie on her, lol. She�s a bit of a brat and likes to try to escape so I told her to make an attempt�.She tries- but can she do it?

Filesize: 180 MB
    Duration: 00:07:00
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3458 kb/s

pool.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PRETTY BLONDE SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THE PARTY

Pretty Reagan Lush got bored at the birthday party and decided to come down stairs to hand out with me. I tried to get rid of her, but the curly blonde beauty was persistent. She said all the girls upstairs were drunk and loud and lame. Reagan refused to leave and she threatened to tell the girls stories about me. She began to get flirty and admitted that it's been her fantasy forever to be bound and completely helpless. Without warning the busty girl strips off all her clothing and stands in the basement stark naked. She kept repeating that no one will find out since they're all from too much booze. I tell Reagan to put her hands behind her back and I jam her elbows together cinching the rope super tightly expecting Reagan to tell me to stop. Instead she begins purring and pressing her nude body against me telling me that this is really turning her on. I bind her wrists and then tell her all helpless prey need to be gagged. Reagan tries to protest, but I pounce on my victim and stuff a big rag into her mouth then seal it in with many layers of micro foam tape. Poor Reagan is now sitting on the filthy floor with a tight chest harness around her ripe big tits with her arms pinned against her body. Reagan tests the bonds, but quickly realizes she is totally gagged and very tightly bound. She struggles around rolling this way and that showing off her super body. I grope her tits and poor helpless Reagan begins to panic struggling frantically. That's when I drop the bomb on my nude damsel ... you are a perfect specimen for the slave trade market and I plan to make a lot of money selling you. Too bad this doesn't end with a hero rushing in to save you like your fantasy Reagan. As I leave Reagan desperately tries to scream for help but unfortunately she can barely make a sound.

Filesize: 387 MB
    Duration: 00:14:58
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3479 kb/s

reaganparty.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE COP'S DAUGHTER

Pretty blonde Reagan Lush is the daughter of a cop who has been trying to make detective for decades. Finally he has a case that will win him the promotion he covets. He made the case against a dangerous mob criminal - my husband. If the case goes to trial, my husband will be incarcerated for a very long time. I break into the cop's daughter's home and wait for her to tire of sunbathing. When she enters in her tiny gold lame bikini, I hold her up with my g and force her to back away. I reach behind her television set and rip out a handful of speaker wire. I force the blonde beauty between my knees and brutally bind her elbows together with the speaker wire. Mouth Reagan keeps threatening me that her daddy will arrest me, but I laugh and peel my lacey panties down my legs and shove them into her big mouth. I wrap elastic bandage around and around her mouth cleave gagging the girl until she is silenced. Reagan keeps grabbing at my with her hands, so I bind her wrists with the wire and then add a super tight crotch rope giving the poor thing a camel toe. I don't think you'll be needing your bikini top any longer missy!! I strip it off her and grope her nice big firm tits. Reagan still thinks she has some control left and I humiliate that thought right out of her pretty little mind by bending her over ass up for some fondling and ass smacks. I make the dumb bimbo lay down and I bind her crossed ankles. Helpless Reagan begins to cry when I finish her off in a tight hogtie ankles to elbows. The speaker wire cuts into her flesh and poor Reagan can't even roll over in the wire bondage. I am going to make your daddy change his mind about the trial now! I grab Reagan's cell phone and snap several pictures of his pretty daughter in distress and in case that isn't enough, I dial the phone and hold it up to Reagan's gagged mouth so that daddy hears the muffled sounds and sobbing and agony coming from his precious daughter. I tell Reagan I will return after the trial is forfeited by her daddy and I leave the helpless girl sobbing through her gag and moaning from the painfully tight speaker wire bondage.

Filesize: 346 MB
    Duration: 00:13:24
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3475 kb/s

reagencopdaughter.rar