Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels Videos

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by caramel, Oct 1, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

2. caramel

[​IMG]

YSL Tribute Sandal JOI - Shiny Shoejobs

These oh so sexy YSL Tribute Sandals in black patent are probably my most favourite right now. The design is divine and they frame my pretty feet oh so well. My shoeboy loves how he can hear the bottoms of my perfectly smooth feet sticking to the soles of these erotically high heels. At the start of the clip you can see right down into the shoe with my feet raised above- a perfect gap to stick that hard cock of yours don't you think? Unfortunately my shoeboy will not be making a mess of the inside of these yet as they are too new and precious for me. But maybe in a few clips time..And for fans of hearing the squeaking of leather against skin this is for you!My shoeboy is overcome for lust for my shoes and I. He grabs his hard cock and begins to masterbate and rub his shaft over my shoes into a frenzy as I encourage and desire his hot white cum in my alluring French accent. Of course it is not long until he is making a terrible but sexy mess over my new shoes and pretty red toes. Oh my! Imagine if this was happening whilst I was trying them on in the shoe store? Wouldn't that be fucking hot?

File name: footjob with high heels 0773.mp4
    Size: 622 Mb
    Duration: 7:19 min
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Format video: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4a05cd395212c/footjob-with-high-heels-0773.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/0b83786c8babd/footjob-with-high-heels-0773.part2.rar

3. caramel

4. caramel

5. caramel

6. caramel

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Mean Hotel Manager 4 - High Heels Crush Trample Shoejob

Mistress E does it again in this super saga. Mean Hotel Manager 4 is 4 times harsher than anything you have seen. She repeats what she does on Mean Hotel Manager but with even more painful shoes. THis are XoXo brand platform pumps with super sharp ribbed soles!!! Watch as the mean Mistress E (a true hotel manager) takes the slave to the backstage of the conference room for a lesson he will never forget. She grinds his cock against the cold floor and presses it so hard that precum starts to ooze out from his cock because of the pressure. But she is not done yet, she stomps his balls, stomps his cock against the floor, crushes his balls, grinds them and when the slave's cock is loosing it hard on, she takes the matter to her hands literally. She grabs the slaves cock hard and starts to stroke it with full force, causing lots of discomfort to the slave. When he is hard again she proceeds to an extremely harsh shoejob on which the slave can't cum yet because of the amount of pressure applied against his cock with every stroke. He is about to reach climax but can't cum because of the intense pain as those sharp ribbed soles shred his cock apart. In the end just when it seems nothing will cum out, Mistress E does a harsh handjob since she wants the slave to cum immediately and the slave can't hold it any more and shoots a massive cumshot under her gorgeous XoXo Platform Pumps which were paid for with the slaves credit card!!!! :) , tan nylons and manager outfit (skirt and business dress). You can't miss this great video. Watch her laugh and show you her sharp ribbed soles which torn the slave's cock apart. The cock is so sore and red the slave cant pee for a couple of days!!!

File name: footjob with high heels 0785.mp4
    Size: 847 Mb
    Duration: 12:25 min
    Resolution: 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4f0b5e10d59e2/footjob-with-high-heels-0785.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/543c25fda2ab8/footjob-with-high-heels-0785.part2.rar

8. caramel

9. caramel

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Slingback Cum Filling

Today I felt like a slutty spy in my beige trench coat and stockings whilst wearing my super sexy everyday slingback heels! I notice that ones of my stockings has got a ladder in it so I sit down and decide to take them off and go barefoot so I can get the full pleasant feeling of my shoeboy's cock inside my sexy black patent slingbacks. He rubs his cock inside the heel between the insole and my beautiful pale feet. It feels so good, but not as good as when he is blowing his hot sticky mess all into my shoe! I feel the thick cum spurting inside and making such a mess. You can see it trailing beautifully down from the sole of my foot and into the pump in super close up. Oh imagine getting your tongue to work on that spunky mess! Or imagine me then going to the store in a pair of messy heels like that. There's also close ups of me playing with the cum as I dip my foot in and out of the heels. You can hear the erotic sticking of my foot to the insole of the shoe, almost trying to trap in my place like glue!

File name: footjob with high heels 0774.mp4
    Size: 487 Mb
    Duration: 7:08 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2a375d3769d78/footjob-with-high-heels-0774.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/d6cbf297dbb7e/footjob-with-high-heels-0774.part2.rar

11. caramel

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Shoejob From Behind

I wear my pointed red stiletto heels pumps, i sit on a chair and i start stroking my man cock from behind, he is on his four and his cock fit so good between my heels... i also prepared another pair of pumps if he need to cum... his asshole is in front of me and i can't resist to force my shoe toe in it while he masturbate over my other foot. At the end i let he cum all over one of my arched foot in these red sexy shoes. Full HD 1080 multi POV. Dual cumshot view.

File name: footjob with high heels 0787.mp4
    Size: 448 Mb
    Duration: 9:07 min

Preview:

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e9b1136cdb7f6/footjob-with-high-heels-0787.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/c65faaac4bd59/footjob-with-high-heels-0787.part2.rar

13. caramel

14. caramel

[​IMG]

T-bar Heels and Big Cum on Stockings

I have noticed that my T-strap high heels are very popular in the eyes of fetishists and high heel lovers. I cannot agree more! They frame my feet perfectly and expose sensually my delicate arches. As a lingerie lover, I put on a very refined set of black underwear and a 6 strap suspender belt to go with my stockings. Such feminity is hard to resist. I ask Shoeboy to assist me in putting on my heels and securing the little buckle. I am then teasing him, showing off my outfit and soft body. This show arouses him a lot and I agree to let him jerk off over my sexy nylon clad feet after few days of abstinence, haha! He is so hard already but I give him ever more encouragement to explode over my patent shoes. He is very obent and does as I order. He is making a big big mess all over the shoes, stockings and the floor!

File name: footjob with high heels 0775.mp4
    Size: 219 Mb
    Duration: 8:31 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d172d27af12e0/footjob-with-high-heels-0775.mp4

15. caramel

16. caramel

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Gala Night Shoejob With Mistress E

High heels crush trample shoejob

On this ocassion the hotel Mistress E runs is organizing a very prestigious gala event. Since she is the manager she is wearing this super sexy blue night dress with rimstones, tan stocking and luxury italian high heels with ornaments and made of velvet. This heels are super luxurious (worth around 500USD since they are hand made). Mrs. E has spotted the slave on the lobby and she immediately gets upset. She knows what he is up to. SInce a lot of importante people especially women will be attending this prestigious event in their finest dresses and shoes, the slave has come out to try to get a peak of what the gals will be wearing. Boy he made a mistake with Mrs. E since she will not allow him to fantasize with her guests shoes, lest on such important date. She takes the slave back to his room where she orders him stay still (like the dog he is), take of his clothes and be a good boy, but it seems he doesnt understands since he insists in going back. Wam!!! Surprise for him as Mrs. E starts to ballbust him repeatedly to calm down his hard on but his cock grows bigger with every kick she delivers. She then gets excited and tells him, humm you are enjoyint it arent you. And out of now where starts to walk all over him with her razor sharp heels. The slave moans in pain while she orders him to touch himself. SHe wants him to cum so that he cannot shoot a load while the event lasts ?? BUt the slave is not cumming so she starts to stroke him hard and when he gets a hard on again, she starts an extremely harsh shoejob under those luxurious heels. The slave is in pain and she nows it but she doesnt cares. SHe carries on alternating between harsh handjobs, swift ballbusts and fast shoejob pumping until the slave cant take it anymore and shoots a massive load. You hear her laugh, while she steps on the cum puddle and tells the slave that he will not assist the gala but his cum will certainly be there as she walks down the carpet on the event!!! Boy what a mistress she is!!!!

File name: footjob with high heels 0786.mp4
    Size: 552 Mb
    Duration: 7:46 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/58859c94919fd/footjob-with-high-heels-0786.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/6951e0fda1283/footjob-with-high-heels-0786.part2.rar

18. caramel

19. caramel

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Crush With Heels And Handjob - Sinner Fetish Store

I start teasing his cock with 12cm white leather sandals brand 1969, then i take my loub so kate replica to crush it and teasing it under the pointed sole of the shoes. U can see my feet very arched and veins protrude on foot. Finally i make him cum by hands. Cockbox use.

File name: footjob with high heels 0788.mp4
    Size: 294 Mb
    Duration: 5:56 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/264483c367e48/footjob-with-high-heels-0788.mp4