Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels Videos

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by caramel, Oct 1, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Boot Bondage Fuck in Latex

Mathilde had been badly behaved this morning so I dressed her all in latex, gagged her cute mouth and tied her hands behind her back before giving her boots a good fucking. The naughty shoe slut shows off her outfit for the camera as it pictures her drooling due to the ball gag that has been in place for some time. She wasn't denied all pleasure though as she lies on her front with the wand vibrating through her latex pants as my cock slides all over her patent platform boots. You can hear that she cannot help moaning under the strong vibration of the wand and she gets aroused by the feeling of my hard cock between her feet, I know her, she is so naughty! It's such fun teaching shoe girls a lesson!

File name: footjob with high heels 0854.mp4
    Size: 654 Mb
    Duration: 7:34 min
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format video: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/06e6233241ab1/footjob-with-high-heels-0854.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/39ee3e8a543f2/footjob-with-high-heels-0854.part2.rar

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Secretary Shoejob & Footjob - Nylongia Fetish Store

Gia as a secretary is dressed in tan 8 den pantyhose, black mini skirt, red blouse and pumps. Her boss likes to be her office slave. He lies naked under the desk and secretary plays with his cock. She used pumps, heels, and feet. First she gives him a shoejob and continues with pantyhose footjob until he cums...

File name: footjob with high heels 0855.avi
    Size: 337 Mb
    Duration: 13:18 min
    Format video: avi

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/bf45ab32818ef/footjob-with-high-heels-0855.avi

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Rich Furs Lady With Hat Cock Tease And Shoejob Handjob With Satin Gloves

Lady Victoria Valente: Rich Lady Clip: Today I wear a nice fur coat, a big hat and satin gloves. In my hand I hold a riding equipment with which I am very hard, the hot cock pinched between my mules feet. Fierce cock tails with the riding device, the cock is horny. Then I also put my mules soles on the tail and the testicles. I torment the tail with my Stiletto heels. And it follows a horny shoejob, I slide with my mules sole on the tail up and down. This makes him very horny and it follows again my riding equipment! Finally, the tail is simply juiced by a horny handjob! And he splashed beautifully! Since I had no allow cumshot, I tortured the tail after the orgasm with my riding equipment, violent game!

File name: footjob with high heels 0830.wmv
    Size: 365 Mb
    Duration: 6:41 min
    Format video: WMV

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/098b9733f56f2/footjob-with-high-heels-0830.wmv

4. caramel

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Double Stiletto job

If one shoe job given by a sexy gal can make someone so horny.... imagine if it's given by two hot women... DOUBLE THE FUN!! This guy wouldn't believe how lucky he was because of getting a sexy tease by these two sexy ladies.

File name: footjob with high heels 0856.wmv
    Size: 703 Mb
    Duration: 16:12 min
    Format video: wmv

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/5daa78992bdeb/footjob-with-high-heels-0869.wmv

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Seduced With My Shoes

Men see my long tanned legs, my tight body and my sexy shoes and they automatically assume that I'm out of their league and that they could never have me. They're always so shocked when they find out that I am very much into foot play. And when I finally get them alone and make them lay down for me with their eyes closed they have no idea what to expect. I know it's mostly about the shoes but I like to think it also has something to do with the girl in them. That's why when I tell you to open your eyes I always make sure you have something hot to look at. And when I straddle you wearing nothing but my sheer silk kimono and red heels you're going to think your dreaming. But this is no dream...you'll soon see just how real it is when you feel me slide the sole of my shoe across the sensitive head of your cock. And as I work my way up and down your shaft again and again you are going to pray that it never ends. You have no idea how much I enjoy seducing you with my shoes...but you're going to find out.

File name: footjob with high heels 0857.mp4
    Size: 250 Mb
    Duration: 8:29 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4902a88ac12c7/footjob-with-high-heels-0857.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Sexy Blonde Bootjob

I have a secret to share, I haven't always looked like this you know. For much of my life I was a brunette and I have even spent time as fiery red head. But nothing made the men weak at the knees for me like they become when I am Blonde. I catch them checking me out on the street. I feel their eyes moving over my lean tight tanned body. When I am Blonde I feel like I can make any man mine. That may be true or it may not but the truth is that I only desire one kind of man. I want the kind of man who will grovel before me begging for my boots on his cock. I am a Sexy but petite little thing and maybe that is why I so enjoy dominating naked men with shoes and boots. I am not a psychologist so I cannot explain it. All I know is that I get great pleasure from using my boots to get every last drop of cum out of a man like you. It's what I want and it's what I will get. If it leaves you raw and broken I do not care.

File name: footjob with high heels 0858.mp4
    Size: 191 Mb
    Duration: 6:29 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0b34746d31eca/footjob-with-high-heels-0858.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Shoe Fucker

Look at me when I speak to you. Have you ever fucked a pair of heels this sexy? Have you ever had such an exotic, beautiful, long legged, horny woman use a pair of shoes like these to tease and titillate your hard cock? I think not. But tonight you're going to have exactly that. I am going to step on you, grind you the sole of my shoe and drang and your cock with my heel until you feel like you're going scream. And no matter how mean I am or how rough or how much I hurt you, you're going to beg me not to stop. Because there are two kinds of people in this world, those who fuck shoes and those who get their shoes fucked...and you my little friend, are a shoe fucker. Now lets give these 6 inch beauties a nice glistening cum shoe-shine.

File name: footjob with high heels 0859.mp4
    Size: 163 Mb
    Duration: 5:35 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/8e2df4dfb6c3a/footjob-with-high-heels-0859.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Squishing The Cum Out

I know that when we met you thought I was such a nice girl. Just an inexperienced young student who had barely been kissed never mind dabbled into any sort of fetish or kink. You must have been so surprised when I agreed to come home with you. And even more shocked when I saw your little board with the hole in the center and knew exactly what it was for. I liked the way your eyes lit up when I asked if we could try it out. when I said I wanted to slip into something more appropriate I bet you assumed that I would come out wearing the little pretty ballet flats I had on when we met. How were you to know that I would come out in a sexy pair of black lace panties or that I had a pair of kick ass black leather boots in my bag. Look at the tread on these ...can you imagine the damage these boots could inflict on the sensitive head of a penis if a girl so desired? Fortunately for you I don't think I'm going to rip you up tonight. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm going to be rough with you, when I'm finished your cock is going to know it's been worked over, but I'll I really want is to use these boots of mine to empty your balls are empty and squish every drop of cum out onto this little cock-board of yours. Sometimes even nice girls have a dark kinky side. Tonight I want to share mine with you. I'm going to take my time...I'm going to make it last...well, for as long as you can last that is.

File name: footjob with high heels 0860.mp4
    Size: 218 Mb
    Duration: 7:24 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/47a51eb208bf7/footjob-with-high-heels-0860.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Stomping The Cum Out

"Someone's been a bad boy, It's cock crushing time." Says Mistress T just before she steps on his cock. She teases and jerks his cock with her boots, then to finish him off, she stomps on his cock until he cums.

File name: footjob with high heels 0861.wmv
    Size: 261 Mb
    Duration: 7:29 min
    Format video: WMV

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/58d5046a40d28/footjob-with-high-heels-0861.wmv

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Summertime Shoejob

A desperate sneaker lover under my soles? Okay, sounds fun! Teasing and toying with him while he begs for a finish? Well that sounds delightful. Ahhh...your cock is getting big and hard and your balls are just aching to cum. Well boo-fucking-hoo. I hope you like a like being made to wait. Cuz god knows I'm gonna take my time doing whatever I want to you :)

File name: footjob with high heels 0862.mp4
    Size: 253 Mb
    Duration: 8:35 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4b0fed09dfc64/footjob-with-high-heels-0862.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Tease & Denial

I stroke, stroke, stroke, bringing you to the edge. Again and again I have you teetering, about to explode, and then I pull back leaving you breathless and begging for more. These are not shoes playing with your cock, these are strings played by an talented puppeteer. And you're not a man, you're my marionette, a toy who I make do whatever I want. Press down with my heel and I make you gasp. Rub your knob with my instep and I make you pant. Rhythmically drag my sole across your sweet spot and I make you beg me not to stop. But I do stop. I stop over and over again. Why you ask? Because today I want to hear my puppet whimper in desperation. ..again.and again.and again.

File name: footjob with high heels 0863.mp4
    Size: 169 Mb
    Duration: 6:22 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/19d1a0528abb0/footjob-with-high-heels-0863.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Under Llly Fatale

I love so much having a man at my feet. It's even better when I'm wearing a pair of killer heels. I can be so unpredictable and you fucking know it. That's why there's fear in your eyes. Because you know that I can be your cocks most erotic dream come true or your cocks worst nightmare. Trust me when I tell you, I am worth the risk. Especially when I'm in the kind of mood I'm in today. With my candy-apple red stilettos and my skintight pants, you can bet your ass that I'm going to make you cum. Naturally I can't resist mixing a little fear with your desire....and a little pain with your pleasure. After I've had my fun with you and decide to make you cum I wanna hear you moan my name. I wanna make sure you never forget your shoejob from the sexiest French Canadian bitch you'll ever meet. My name is Lily Fatale and by the time I'm finished you'll never forget it.

File name: footjob with high heels 0864.mp4
    Size: 155 Mb
    Duration: 5:18 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/80849a2827e09/footjob-with-high-heels-0864.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

White Heels Make You Cum

You love my White heels don't you...I can tell because the minute I stepped onto this little perch of yours you started to throb and get hard just from having them so close to your cock. I haven't even began to touch you yet and your still so turned on you could burst! What if I give it just a little flick with the toe of my shoe? Will that feel good? And what if I gently drag the the point of my heel across it, starting at the base and moving slowly all the way to the tip? Would that help get it hard enough for me to have some fun with? Because for what I like to do I need it to be solid under the sole as I press down and start to slide my shoe across it. I need it to be rock hard so that it hurts a little as it bends under my weight. I guess you could say I like to add a splash of pain when I mix my pleasure cocktail. But that's okay, because I think you like receiving a little roughness just as much as I like serving it up. I know this because I can hear your breathing getting heavier and the little moans that come out of you as I increase the pressure and put more of my weight on your cock. All the while stroking rhythmically, back and forth, back and forth...and I will not stop until me and my lil' White heels have made you cum like it's your first time...and then beg for more.

File name: footjob with high heels 0865.mp4
    Size: 278 Mb
    Duration: 9:24 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/08eb436c455f6/footjob-with-high-heels-0865.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Giaro Fetish Boot Fucking

Let me tell you I will never cease to surprise you, guys! I got a marvellous pair of fetish knee high boots from Giaro and they look so divine with my skin tight latex leggings. The smooth patent leather is mouth watering, as much as my tight ass in my rubber. That's why I order shoeboy to get naked and lay on the floor and get ready to receive my butt on his face. Facesitting, that is, while I am actively working on his swollen cock to make him hard, ready to fuck my kinky boots. It does not take much to have him all aroused, eager to stick his dick between my sexy gams. He gets to have a nice view of my latex clad butt in bonus while doing so, lucky perv! I can totally feel his hard cock trough the patent leather. I praise him for fucking them well and order for a nice thick load to cover my boots. Which he does like a good, good boy. xx

File name: footjob with high heels 0849.mp4
    Size: 296 Mb
    Duration: 10:01 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/926b552730d35/footjob-with-high-heels-0849.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Your Cock Belongs To Me

I'm the kind of girl who likes sparkly things. I like diamonds. I like gold. I like pretty much anything with a little bling. That's why when I saw these sexy silver heels I just couldn't resist. I feel so goddamn hot in them. I feel like a princess...but not the kind you see in a Disney film, a hot princess that you just want to bend over and fuck. Well tonight you're going to be the one getting fucked and I'm going to do it with these glittery shoes. Do you know how I paid for these shoes? With my daddy's American Express card. Does that turn you on to know that my daddy paid for the shoes that are going to make you cum? It turns me on. I know my daddy wouldn't mind because I am his little princess and he always wants me to be happy. I guess some would say I'm a very spoiled girl and they'd be right. I always get what I want...and tonight I've decided that what I want is your hard cock under my shoes. You're going to cum for me an do you know why? Because I'm what every man wants, young, sexy and horny as a jackrabbit. Even though you think I'm just a naive 19 year old spoiled rich girl and probably wont have the slightest idea how to please an older mature man like you I can assure you that you couldn't be more wrong. I've been giving old perverts like you shoejobs since I was 15 years old and I've never failed to make my little shoe lovers cum hard. So just keep your mouth shut, lay back and enjoy it. It's not like you have a choice...your cock belongs to me now.

File name: footjob with high heels 0866.mp4
    Size: 192 Mb
    Duration: 6:32 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/442defd1af318/footjob-with-high-heels-0866.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

You Will Cum Under My Boot

Men see the tattoos and the piercings and they automatically assume I'm a bad girl and that Im going to be rough or mean. I see them tremble a little as I stand over them and I know that part of them isn't sure if I am going to use my leather boots to inflict pain on them. Yes, of course I enjoy being in control...and of course I enjoy the rush of adrenalin I get from having a grown man laid out at my feet and completely at my mercy...but a girl doesn't necessarily have to be mean or inflict pain to make a man obey and worship her. With every stroke of the sole of my boot against the delicate skin of Your hard cock You Will realize that You're mine. And as I slowly increase the speed and the pressure while You gaze up at these perfect long, toned legs it Will be obvious that there is no need for me to hurt You to get what I want...especially when all I want is for You to Cum Under my boot. And when You finally do explode Under the sole of my boot don't think that's the end...because I'm not going to stop until I'll squeezed every last drop of Cum out of Your worn out spent cock. I'm going until I'm satisfied and it just might be more than You can handle.

File name: footjob with high heels 0867.mp4
    Size: 222 Mb
    Duration: 7:32 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/75e72ebfa6cf1/footjob-with-high-heels-0867.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Forced To Cum Twice

How did you end up in this position? Lying on the floor with your cock trapped in a cockboard. You must be some kind of pervert! After Mistress Ariel makes you cum under her shoes you think it's all over... Not yet. She demands you cum again! Ariel always gets what she wants.

File name: footjob with high heels 0868.mp4
    Size: 301 Mb
    Duration: 10:49 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/5de83073167d8/footjob-with-high-heels-0868.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

part 1
    For better or worse, I accept you. I see you, I hear you, I know you. I understand your secret perversions & desires. I know what you need. Indulge in some intimate time with me, give yourself to me, give up control to me...you're in very good hands.

File name: footjob with high heels 0870.MP4
    Size: 609 Mb
    Duration: 7:22 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/57d7e67f47c03/footjob-with-high-heels-0870.MP4

20. caramel

[​IMG]
    part 2
    For better or worse, I accept you. I see you, I hear you, I know you. I understand your secret perversions & desires. I know what you need. Indulge in some intimate time with me, give yourself to me, give up control to me...you're in very good hands.

File name: footjob with high heels 0871.MP4
    Size: 495 Mb
    Duration: 6:26 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3a7c0562bad6d/footjob-with-high-heels-0871.MP4