Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels Videos

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by caramel, Oct 1, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Entre les chevilles

It is time for butler Boris to have his last release for the day as Mlle Fanchette is ready to go out. She gracefully climbs on the table and the naked butler approaches while already stroking his cock. She lets him fondle her behinds and caress her soft legs for a while. She then stands up and lets her butler fuck her legs. The horny butler sticks his cock between his Mistress' ankles and starts fucking them. Mlle Fanchette patiently waits for him to ejaculate and before long the butler's cock starts unleashing jet after jet of hot cum on the table and her feet and shoes. Mlle Fanchette steps on and crushes his sperm on the table. Now the butler knows that his Mistress will be going out with his cum under her shoes...

File name: footjob with high heels 1347
    File Size : 379 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 40 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/686a1f380e838/footjob-with-high-heels-1347.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

So Zanaughty

My Heelqueen's gleaming crystal covered Zanotti 8" platforms might look even more incredible when she wears black nylons... if these shoes can even get more incredible! Look at the way they walk. It's enough to make any heelslut drip with anticipation at the thought of being allowed to get his tongue all over that soft hot pink suede. The small round peep toe is just big enough for me to slip the tip of my tongue in there so I can lap at her gorgeous hose covered toe. Then she slid one from her silky foot and allowed me to fuck inside her gorgeous wedges until I creamed all over that supple tan insole leather arch. She squished her foot back inside, clasped the ankle strap and walked away... part of me pressed under her damp stocking foot and further smooshed into her shoe leather with each step! That's exactly where I belong, after all!

File name: footjob with high heels 1263
    File Size : 277 MB
    Runtime : 5min 38s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/10adb16069fed/footjob-with-high-heels-1263.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

The Revenge

You are at a meeting with your employee to watch a presentation. You are wearing your pointy toe pumps.
    The man is sitting down on a chair. You come and sit down on a chair just behind your employee. First you begin to cross your legs and after you ask him to move forward a little on his chair in order you can put your feet (shoes on) his chair behind him and relax. He doesn't like it but you are the boss and he has no choice to obey.
    After a while you decide to put your shoes off and put them on the floor near the chair of the guy. What a good opportunity to get his revenge. He will cum on your shoes without you know as you are watching the presentation. The man cums in your shoe and put it back at their place on the floor. Then you remove your shoes and put them back on his chair behind him. The man is laughing because he is the only one knowing what is inside your shoe..

File name: footjob with high heels 1501
    File Size : 176 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 9 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fbae9f4aed8bc/footjob-with-high-heels-1501.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

LOUBOUTIN HOT CHICK FANTASY

[CUSTOM VIDEO] This video is all about my new Hot Chick from Louboutin. They are the dream shoes, the most perfect stilettos, the sexiest and you cannot resist Me in them. You dream of Me wearing them everyday, walk in them, fuck in them and sleep in them. You follow Me around the house, watch Me in my heels as if you are on your knees, weak and horny. I am your ultimate tease, the femme fatale you desire to live with, always wearing high heels and feminine lingerie. You want to make Me happy and buy Me more heels and feed my ever growing collection to keep you hard all the time!

File name: footjob-with-high-heels-1282
    File Size : 682 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 40 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5df160dc50a66/footjob-with-high-heels-1282.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Lady Kate's Bittz 005

This xTOEc Archives clip features Lady Kate wearing taupe reinforced-toe hose and starts out giving Lars a shoejob in her skyhigh red patent platforms. Then she drops off a shoe and continues her playing with his cock, giving it quite a workout!

File name: footjob with high heels 1473
    File Size : 451 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 35 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/43f3bc19c4516/footjob-with-high-heels-1473.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Mrs J is back and this time she is meaner (stomping cumshot!)

You will remember our great Mrs J from some previous clips before. SHe was missing in action because of some relocation issues due to her new job but last week she was able to visit the slave and had such a wonderful time with him. The slave thought he was in for a shoejob treat but he couldn't be more wrong. Mrs. J only wants to cause as much pain as possible on the slave so she brings her sexy black platform pumps she uses for going out. These pumps have ribbed soles filled with ashes. She starts by crushing the slaves cock and then kicks him repeatedly. She notices he is getting hard with the kicks and she is happy about that. She tries the cockbox but instead of doing a nice shoejob you get to see her stomp the sh*t out of the cock with every stroke. This is going to be fun she tells the slave but he is moaning too much and she gets upset. She scrapes her heel a couple of times on his cock making him sore. She gets upset since he thinks he has the right to receive a shoejob!!! No you worthless worm!!! I decide if you get a shoejob Mrs. J tells! She orders him off the cockboard as she cant stomp his ballls hard enough. Off he goes to receive a harsh and fast stomping to his balls that makes him shoot his load!!! Mrs. J just laughs and walks away knowing she stomped his cumshot out with her sexy black platform pumps and stocking!!!

File name: footjob with high heels 1472
    File Size : 408 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 12 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/52fae09350d57/footjob-with-high-heels-1472.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Cum Mommy's Pantyhose 2

I started this session with the intent of forcing his penis to squirt under my shiny new heels. Halfway through I changed my mind and sat down on the trample board and forced milked a massive squirt all over my shiny pantyhose covered thigh! His orgasm lasted over 40 seconds long. My shiny pantyhose were soaked with cum!

File name: footjob with high heels 1307
    File Size : 436 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 42 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d0575c1c3a63c/footjob-with-high-heels-1307.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Cathy Crown, Corruption De Fonctionnaire

Quand Cathy recoit la visite surprise de Maitre Simmons, huissier de justice, elle s'apercoit bien vite que l'huissier allait inventorier tous ses biens pour les saisir! Pourtant, apres quelques minutes a son contact, Cathy va s'apercevoir que l'huissier a un point faible. il regarde sans arret ses bas noirs et ses talons aiguilles veritigineux de 13cm achetes chez Louboutin! En quelques secondes, Cathy va faire enlever chacun de ses biens en y consacrant son corps et son ame! Cathy va masturber son huissier avec ses talons hauts puis ses bas. Ensuite, elle va se pencher sur lui pour lui prodiguer une belle fellation! Mais comme il y a beaucoup de biens a sauver, sa chatte et son cul seront mis a contribution tour a tour jusqu'a une belle ejaculation sur ses escarpins de bourgeoise bien salope! C'est donc sans vergogne que l'huissier va profiter de la detresse de Cathy! Et comme le dit Maitre Simmons, il se rattrapera sur son prochain client!

File name: footjob with high heels 1428
    File Size : 1.86 GB
    Runtime : 32 min 59 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c53651a56b47c/footjob-with-high-heels-1428.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Ultra High Peep Pumps - A Lick Heels Slut Series Video

That long slender ombre clear heel is amazing! So high and glossy I could lick and suck it for days! I'm just grateful if she allows me a few moments to worship her gorgeous footwear, of course. And her smooth silky nylons slightly damp from being confined in those beautiful patent leather pedestals. There's so much to sniff, lick and kiss -- that super high platform, the peep toe I can get my tongue in to taste her pretty red toe nails within her sheer hose, the thin ankle strap and shiny soles. Such a lucky heelslut to be totally owned by her shoes!

File name: footjob with high heels 1312
    File Size : 219 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 33 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1f3a67e237857/footjob-with-high-heels-1312.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Secretary Alina Pierces And Crushes Cock And Balls, With Cumshot Compilation

This video is full of incredible cock and ball torture scenes by awesome Mistress Alina. We could have easily made an exciting preview that takes minutes. If you like what we do, we recommend you this video.
    With a pad and a pencil Alina walks through the room and steps on the cockboard. Standing there in her stilettos, shiny pantyhose, leather skirt and a bossy shirt, she is making some notes. But she is not only making notes, with her patent leather high heels she teases and squeezes her slave's genitals until they get hard. More and more Alina gets hacked off from writing and suddenly, without any prior warning she chucks away her pad - right on her slave's genitals - and in an incredible BRUTAL WAY she STEPS WITH HER FULL WEIGHT ON THE PAD AND CRUSHES HER SLAVE'S GENITALS underneath. The slave GROANS ANS WRITHES WITH PAIN but Alina is completely unimpressed. LIKE CRAZY SHE TRAMPLES HER VICTIM WITH HER STILETTO HIGH HEELS, SMILING SADISTICALLY about his pain.
    She pushes away the pad with her foot and now slave's crotch is lying there unprotected at her feet and Mistress Alina will take her anger out on it. With both feet and with her full weight she steps on it and CRUSHES IT ALMOST FLAT. Then she jumps down and you see a deep FOOTPRINT in his flesh.
    We're still in the beginning of this incredible session and Alina is completely in her element. CRUEL, INNOCENT, IGNORING AND ENJOYING HER SLAVE'S PAIN. Again and again she has new ideas how to tantalize her helpless victim. Look how much pressure she applies while she BORES HER MERCILESS STILETTOS IN HER SLAVE'S COCK, leaving many SPOTS IN HIS MEAT.
    But then she has a very special idea. She places one heel right in the middle of her slave's scrotum right above the whole in the board and then she BORES IT INTO HER SLAVE. You won't believe your eyes how deep she presses her heel down while she lifts her other foot. HALF OF HER HEEL HAS SUNK INTO SLAVE'S BALLSAC, CAUSING INCREDIBLE PAIN. His cock bends up and with her other stiletto Alina plays with his glans, wetting it with his precum. The slave doesn't know if he is in heaven or hell. He groans in a mixture of pleasure and pain, which obviously turns on the Mistress. SEE HOW LUSTFUL SHE LOOKS AND MOANS.
    Then she pulls out her heel from his sac again and watches his rock hard cock. From the Mistress POV camera you see the DARK SPOT that her heel has left in slave's scrotum. And what does Alina? She KICKS his genitals like crazy, SCRATCHING IT WITH HER HEEL.
    The Goddess continues her cruel treatment and it's simply too much to describe everything. BRUTAL STOMPS, MINUTES OF FULL WEIGHT GENITAL CRUSH UNDER HER SHOES. Once she puts them off to crush her slave's dick and testicles under her nyloned feet until... OMG!
    But Alina keeps unimpressed and keeps on boring her stilettos in his cock and balls, until they are CLUTTERED WITH MARKS. And for the final, Alina treats them with her famous genital dance.
    With both high heels the Mistress is STANDING FULL WEIGHT ON HER SLAVE'S COCK AND BALLS and DANCES and BOUNCES in this position for a FULL MINUTE. Look how deep her soles sink down in his meat and then the slave CUMS UNDER THE FULL PRESSURE OF ALINA and SHE ONLY RELEASES HER VICTIM WHEN HIS CLIMAX IS OVER. Now the cum can run out, forming a big white puddle to the delight of the seductively smiling Mistress. The perfect puddle to be trampled under her soles and stilettos and with pleasure ALINA DESTOYS ALL OF HIS CUM UNDER HER FEET.
    To complete his humiliation, the Goddess places one stiletto in slave's ballsac and undresses her shoes. Then she leaves - satisfied and content.
    As a bonus, we added a CUMSHOT COMPILATION from the BEST CUMSHOT AND CUMCRUSH SCENES from all camera angles to the end of this clip.

File name: footjob with high heels 1389
    File Size : 1.46 GB
    Runtime : 26 min 25 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a31fb97f4d45f/footjob-with-high-heels-1389.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Melissa Rubber Heels Wank

Oh this video is filled with rubbery shoe goodness! Anyone who is a fan of those divine Melissa heels will have their pulse racing that bit faster after watching me don my fingerless latex gloves, black satin dress and Melissa rubber sandal heels!The intoxicating smell of the shoes sends my shoeboy wild as I wank his cock harder, slipping his length in between my lubed hands and arousing teasing him about making a mess on my shoes. There is lots of talking in this video from me as I moan with delight and encourage my shoeboy to spurt his creamy load all over these beautiful shoes. I genuinely love seeing my shoes all gooey and messy and this shows as I giggle at the dummy mess he makes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1259
    File Size : 345 MB
    Runtime : 8min 54s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/74f8b6fec8eb2/footjob-with-high-heels-1259.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

sperm splattered 5,5 inch high-heeled court shoes

Watch me jerk off a cock several times. He may come over my shoes and I rub slowly his sperm with my long fingernails on my feet and nylons. Clip with very nice close-ups of my feet and high heels. See gif animation and preview clip!

File name: footjob with high heels 1268
    File Size : 549 MB
    Runtime : 4min 49s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8da696a931a6b/footjob-with-high-heels-1268.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

So Zanaughty

My Heelqueen's gleaming crystal covered Zanotti 8" platforms might look even more incredible when she wears black nylons... if these shoes can even get more incredible! Look at the way they walk. It's enough to make any heelslut drip with anticipation at the thought of being allowed to get his tongue all over that soft hot pink suede. The small round peep toe is just big enough for me to slip the tip of my tongue in there so I can lap at her gorgeous hose covered toe. Then she slid one from her silky foot and allowed me to fuck inside her gorgeous wedges until I creamed all over that supple tan insole leather arch. She squished her foot back inside, clasped the ankle strap and walked away... part of me pressed under her damp stocking foot and further smooshed into her shoe leather with each step! That's exactly where I belong, after all!

File name: footjob with high heels 1263
    File Size : 277 MB
    Runtime : 5min 38s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/10adb16069fed/footjob-with-high-heels-1263.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Black Stiletto Shoejob

Cum pumped out all over hot 5 inch classic black stilettos- the type your secretary would wear! The slippery patent leather feels so good and it's not long until the heels have worked their magic and are a filthy spunky mess. The clips is finished with close up of wet feet and heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1270
    File Size : 492 MB
    Runtime : 5min 45s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/74f97c9d4891d/footjob-with-high-heels-1270.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Louboutin Fishnet Masturbation

You will finally see more of me today. More of my body and hear me talk. I start by teasing you delightfully showing off my legs in sexy fishnet stockings and of course my Loubies! My shoeboy was getting very aroused and I demanded that he masturbate in front of my beautiful legs and feet. It is not long before he is covering them with a nice load of spunk. The drops look like pearls of cum dripping down to my toe cleavage and sticking to the holes of my stockings.

File name: footjob with high heels 1276
    File Size : 560 MB
    Runtime : 5min 58s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/daec7ce530473/footjob-with-high-heels-1276.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Black Glitter Pumps

These black glitter peep toe pumps with shiny heels are so gorgeous on my Heelqueen's black nylon covered feet I want to cum just looking at them. Then I feel the pain of her stiletto heel pressing deep into the head of "her" cock. It feels so good! She just loves to remind me of my proper place pinned under her high heels, licking the soles and sucking on her tall beautiful stilettos. I can feel her silky sheer Wolfords brush against my rock hard shoe shine pole and her long red nails rakes the sensitive skin until I'm ready to explode, but not without my Heelqueen's permission, of course!

File name: footjob with high heels 1305
    File Size : 399 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 27 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/55fefef9498a2/footjob-with-high-heels-1305.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Black Glitter Pumps

These black glitter peep toe pumps with shiny heels are so gorgeous on my Heelqueen's black nylon covered feet I want to cum just looking at them. Then I feel the pain of her stiletto heel pressing deep into the head of "her" cock. It feels so good! She just loves to remind me of my proper place pinned under her high heels, licking the soles and sucking on her tall beautiful stilettos. I can feel her silky sheer Wolfords brush against my rock hard shoe shine pole and her long red nails rakes the sensitive skin until I'm ready to explode, but not without my Heelqueen's permission, of course!

File name: footjob with high heels 1305
    File Size : 399 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 27 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/55fefef9498a2/footjob-with-high-heels-1305.mp4

18. caramel

19. caramel

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Table Shoejob

The woman is sitting down a table wearing pointy pumps and the man is sitting down a chair in front of her, naked, legs moving a side.
    She put her shoes on his chair between his legs and start doing him a shoejob until he cums on her feet and shoes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1313
    File Size : 1 006 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 28 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7055e3b526c43/footjob-with-high-heels-1313.mp4

21. caramel

[​IMG]

Table Shoejob

The woman is sitting down a table wearing pointy pumps and the man is sitting down a chair in front of her, naked, legs moving a side.
    She put her shoes on his chair between his legs and start doing him a shoejob until he cums on her feet and shoes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1313
    File Size : 1 006 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 28 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7055e3b526c43/footjob-with-high-heels-1313.mp4

22. caramel

[​IMG]

Sky High Heel Job

This video was made by a custom request. To get your custom contact us today! I walk and show off my sexy high heels for you, then I jerk off a cock with them, giving it a nice heel job until he finally explodes all over my heels!

File name: footjob with high heels 1533
    File Size : 146 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 13 s
    Resolution : 854x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/92dc1d33c5b9a/footjob-with-high-heels-1533.mp4

23. caramel

[​IMG]

Sky High Heel Job

This video was made by a custom request. To get your custom contact us today! I walk and show off my sexy high heels for you, then I jerk off a cock with them, giving it a nice heel job until he finally explodes all over my heels!

File name: footjob with high heels 1533
    File Size : 146 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 13 s
    Resolution : 854x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/92dc1d33c5b9a/footjob-with-high-heels-1533.mp4

24. caramel

[​IMG]

Cum Under Mommy's Heels

After many request here is my first shoe job clip! This was a lot of fun. I will be doing more of these very soon. I love the feeling of squishing his tiny hard penis under my high heel shoes. He was very nervous but he still squirted a cute little mess onto my trample board.

*** The plastic syringe you see in the clip is filled with lube. I get asked this question a lot.***

File name: footjob with high heels 1306
    File Size : 536 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 57 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/be083a2f4618b/footjob-with-high-heels-1306.mp4

25. caramel

[​IMG]

Cum Under Mommy's Heels

After many request here is my first shoe job clip! This was a lot of fun. I will be doing more of these very soon. I love the feeling of squishing his tiny hard penis under my high heel shoes. He was very nervous but he still squirted a cute little mess onto my trample board.

*** The plastic syringe you see in the clip is filled with lube. I get asked this question a lot.***

File name: footjob with high heels 1306
    File Size : 536 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 57 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/be083a2f4618b/footjob-with-high-heels-1306.mp4