Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Princess Nicoline gets her ass licked while getting ready for a date

Princess Nicoline has her boyfriend coming over to fuck her. Princess wants to be perfectly clean for the real man to fuck her so the cuck must lick her ass clean. The cuck is instructed to lick her ass, brush her hair and get her ready for her date. He has chores to do during her date and after he leaves. Great domestic femdom!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1379
    File Size : 52.4 MB
    Runtime : 4min 24s
    Resolution : 720x480
    Format video: WMV

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/be18f343f4445/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1379.wmv

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Challenges Chair with Full Weight Facesit

Sometimes, a girl wants her human chair to be as uncomfortable as possible. Discomfort is challenging. Challenging slaves is fun for girls. Alexa puts her human chair in the most difficult position she can think of. He is arranged so that all of Alexa's weight is crushing his face. It is very painful for him. Alexa doesn't even give him much breath. He is having a very hard time being smothered. Alexa bounces on his face a lot and grinds. The human chair suffers through it while Alexa has fun.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1372
    File Size : 763 MB
    Runtime : 10min 17s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a9ce81fbda572/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1372.wmv

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Savannah - 2 Number Twos

Savannah's toilet slave is kept naked and tied up beneath her toilet chair. He has to wait around in this position all day, until he is needed. Savannah enters the room she keeps him in. She settles onto her toilet. Savannah goes number two into the slave&rs...

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1377
    File Size : 102 MB
    Runtime : 12min 45s
    Resolution : 720x406
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/06efd6497be66/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1377.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

I Need Someone to Lick That Out Cucky

Skylar's husband is a total and complete cuck! He feels a bit jealous knowing he has to be locked up while she's out getting fucked. He can't deny his feelings of arousal though, and it's that power Skylar wields over him, in order to be constantly on the lookout for hung studs to fuck. Hubby no longer has any say in the matter; she fucks whomever she wants and he just has to accept it. After waiting for hours, the slave finally hears Skylar enter the room. She's in a cheerful mood so he knows she's probably filled with multiple loads of cum which he will be required to suck out of her pussy, while she goes on about all the nasty things she's been up to for the past few hours. Once she's comfortably seated on the cage, Skylar sticks her fingers into her pussy and makes hubby lick each finger clean. As a result, more cum drips out and hubby is ordered to lick it all up. She mentions that it seems black men shoot bigger loads than other men because there sure is a lot of cum in there! "Your wife has been a dirty girl" she purrs. "It turns me on, knowing you have to eat my lovers' cum". She makes him lick her pussy again, and by the time she reaches orgasm hubby has a tummy full of cum!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1380
    File Size : 618 MB
    Runtime : 7min 47s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4d06a29ce6536/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1380.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Full Weight Facesitting Lessons In The Dungeons!

Is 1st stuffing her used Panties into her slave's mouth, who is still lying totally bound on the old Medieval Torture Rack! After a perfect Tease n Denial she is again taking a looong Seat on his Face - but now naked! She starts pressing her wet pussy deeper n deeper into his Face. and this will be an extraordinary long and extensive Full Weight Facesitting Session!! The great Mistress :: NANASHI TERREUR :: knows how to turn the slave into her personal Human Furniture Chair and is showing him his Place!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1381
    File Size : 583 MB
    Runtime : 16min 58s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4c89a52649d7f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1381.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Smother Knockout Bet

the martial arts instructor was so busy talking that I couldn't focus so I made a bet with him. Knowing how much he liked to gamble and talk a big talk, I bet him that if i knocked him out- he would have to do something humiliating for me.. If I didn't knock him out then I would sign up for a years worth of classes with him. The minute I took my pants off into my red hot leotard, he got a look on his face like he knew he was in for more than he could handle. I sat on his face and smothered him completely, not letting him get the chance to take a breath first. He was struggling after just 12 seconds! He wanted to change the bet but it was too late, he was going to suffer underneath me. After doing some exercises and bouncing on his face, I could feel my body sweating and looked down at him to see my sweat on his red face while he struggled for air..

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1382
    File Size : 366 MB
    Runtime : 10min 11s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/fa1b180bdc9ee/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1382.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Wanna Smell? Then Suffer

Smelling Mischa's ass is a privilege. This slave knows that the scent of her ass is always considered a reward, and if he is to have the luxury of being trapped under her ample ass with his nose wedged between her ass cheeks then he should expect some discomfort. In this case Mischa likes to randomly squeeze his balls as payment for the joy of her ass scent.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1383
    File Size : 478 MB
    Runtime : 4min 25s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/69a0c942f6223/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1383.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Destroy Their Human Thigh Master

Amadahy shows Kendall the piece of brand-new workout equipment that has just arrived at the house. The girls plan to break him in together and make him their human Thigh Master. Amadahy starts scissoring the thigh masters neck. He makes a lot of noise and squirms like hes trying to get away. Kendall makes the comment that Amadahy looks great when she exercises. The thigh masters lips turn blue. Amadahy imagines that his head will pop like a cherry tomato. Its such a funny image. Working out together is so much fun! Kendall sits on the slaves face while his neck is scissored between Amadahys thighs. Hes making too much noise for gym equipment. This butt is from scissoring, Amadahy tells Kendall. Scissoring at least once a day will make your butt perky and your thighs strong. Kendall takes her turn on the gym equipment. The girls start a little friendly competition to see how loud they can make the equipment scream. Were not done with you. I cant feel the burn in my thighs yet! Amadahy tells it. The girls destroy their human thigh master while discussing their plans to get a manicure. They double-scissor until he goes limp.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1384
    File Size : 343 MB
    Runtime : 7min 27s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/67e694a27e742/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1384.wmv

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Post Workout Sweaty Facesit with Restraints

Amadahy's just gotten back from working out and she's very sweaty. It's the perfect time to facesit a restrained slave. Amadahy pulls her gym shorts down and makes the slave suck on her thong string. The slave has to suck off all the gym stink. Amadahy smothers the slave with her sweaty butt. The slave is not allowed to breathe through its mouth at all. The only air it gets are tiny shallow breaths through the sweaty spandex. Amadahy holds the slave's eyes open while she grinds on its face. She bounces on the slave's face very hard. The slave struggles in the rope. It has to really fight for a breath! Amadahy is relentless. She pins the slave down with her full weight and controls his breath completely.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1385
    File Size : 890 MB
    Runtime : 11min 59s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/faffd4efaf680/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1385.wmv

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Cushion for My Ass

Mistress Jasmine looks at the floor and sees many cushions to sit on... but nothing compares to having a warm, soft face as a cushion for her ass. She sits long and hard in all positions as the seat cushion struggles beneath all her gorgeous weight.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1386
    File Size : 220 MB
    Runtime : 7min 15s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/784e9540a8d31/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1386.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Mia Ass Slam

Goddess Mia enters the room wearing nothing but bra and panties. Her ass, as always, looks amazing. Wow, what an ass! Her stupid and undeserving slave has been waiting on the couch and she informs him that today he will be punished by her ass. She's clear to explain how lucky he is, that thousands would take his place in a heartbeat, and many more masturbate on a daily basis while looking at her ass. He knows he had better perform or he's as good as gone. She sits on his chest and bounces playfully while stroking his hardening dick. As she bounces from his stomach to his chest, she continues to torment him by rubbing his cock. She has him kiss both ass cheeks before she sits down full weight on his face. Mia becomes more enthusiastic and this time she leaps from his face onto his chest, back to his face, then onto his stomach. She's literally taking his breath away. "Every girl should have a slave to abuse" she laughingly says, as she continues to take flying leaps from his face to his torso, stopping only to stoke or slap his cock.

"Men need to be punished daily" she says, and truer words were never spoken. Now it's your turn to be tormented, as she points her ass right at the camera and asks if you want some of it. She says she thinks she could break your nose with her ass. Just look at those amazing cheeks! A broken nose seems like a small price to pay. She bends over and wiggles her ass at you before taking another leap onto her slave's stomach. More bouncing ensues. She's having so much fun and loves to hear the slave moan and grunt. "I could just do this all day" she says. Throughout the scene she makes sure to rub the slave's cock in order to keep him near the edge until she finally just sits on his face and starts vigorously stroking him. "It's good to stimulate them" she says; "It keeps them obedient." As she leans forward, the camera catches a great angle of her ass lifting off the slave's face, until then she sits down again and slaps his balls. Now it's a full ass smother while the slave kicks for air. "I think he wants me to stroke his dick more" she says, ignoring all his thrashing. As she sits full weight on him, she strokes him and says "I'll get off when you cum." The pressure is just too much and the slave kicks while she continues to stroke and slap his private parts. What a way to go!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1387
    File Size : 773 MB
    Runtime : 9min 56s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2d7ac50a9c637/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1387.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

He Can't Say I Didn't Give Him A Chance

Sexy Asian Princess Miss Xi is sitting on her slaves face while swinging her crop between his legs, sometimes making contact other times just scaring him senseless. She has already given this slave a serious ballbusting beatdown so he knows she can be super cruel. After a minute she gives him his first breath and asks him if she should use the handle instead but before he can answer she smothers him again and does just that, bringing the heavy handle down square on his battered nuts. She bounces a bit on his face and then asks him what he prefers the flogger side or the handle, but as he answers she sits down and can't determine what his answer was. She laughs and says, "I guess it's up to me to decide". She reverses her position on her slave and continues to smother and flog his cock and balls as well as his legs, using both ends of the crop. She comments that her aim is terrible which only causes more fear for the slave. She then shows her flexibility by doing splits on the slaves face which really crushes his nose but he soon forgets that pain as she starts to pull on his nipples. She's having so much fun she forgets slaves have to breath sometimes and soon he is kicking frantically for air. She gives him a quick breath but slaps his cock as she sits back down. His senses are working overtime at this point as she brilliantly keeps him guessing at what pain is about to occur while fighting to breath. More slaps of the balls then she sits full weight on him with her legs across his body. She then shifts her feet onto his chest and starts to do a variation of butt drops onto his face. She even moves her cheeks from side to side to insure his nose and face take a good beating. Along the way you get some great views of Xi's ass and also get a sense of how everything she does is with the pain of her slave in mind. She gives the slave a slight break and orders him to kiss her legs which he does desperately, enjoying her soft flesh and the break from the constant beating he has taken. Again reversing her position she now plays breath games with the slave. She taunts him that this is as close as he ever gets to sex, her ass on his face, while she is banging men on the regular. She tells him he can dream about having sex with her but it will obviously never happen. Then she reaches over and slaps his balls again before smothering some more. When she next turns around she finds he has started to masturbate without permission. She decides to let him continue as it amuses her and then expectantly picks up the flogger and starts whipping his balls some more. She then tells him that she is going to give him an opportunity to cum and give him a countdown. Then she totally torments him by counting down from three to zero in two seconds flat, leaving him high and dry. "Back to the closet for you", she giggles, "but first you should kiss my ass". He does as told, thanks her and crawls back to the closet. "He can't say I didn't give him a chance", she smiles.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1388
    File Size : 932 MB
    Runtime : 11min 51s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/85cd90ed29037/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1388.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Meggie's throat-ride

Meggie is the type of woman, which if she sits on something small, she must ride them. Also now with her (stupid) slave. He lies at the edge of a stool, his head bended back and his throat fully exposed, right for Meggie to take a seat. Soon she gets comfortable on the throat she begins to move her ass, shakes and rides the poor windpipe under her. She sits sideway and shakes and wiggles her ass for bending more his throat..... then its more comfortable for her to ride it.... and more painfull for him

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1389
    File Size : 207 MB
    Runtime : 6min 32s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4dc8284c7c3dd/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1389.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Renate mounts her human furniture

The slave is lazy and Miss LadyShot hes her unique methode to change this.... She enters the scene and immediatly she kneels on him, the education can begin. Soon his face is under her ass, he must endure long and longer periods without air, She sits properly and seals his air-supply completly, he's in her mercy. He uses him as her stool, while she does her nails... andd for more wellnes, she orders him to massage her feet.... he does a good job and becomes again her big ass on the face.....

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1390
    File Size : 140 MB
    Runtime : 7min 52s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/29e4165768f92/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1390.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Anabela's smother-throatkneel-facesitting, full-length

Anabela like to inflict little pain, while she sits on her slave's face. The slave lies on a bench and has his hands chained.Anabela comes over him, treatens him with the view of her ass.. but before she drops down, she squeezes hard his nipples.. a cry.... no way, because her ass is droppped and sits now firm on his face sealing his airsupply. She loves the squirming underr her, if she treatens his nipples or tickles his ribs. She changes several times her position, reverse-fullweight, kneeling on his throat... and... and

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1391
    File Size : 203 MB
    Runtime : 9min 13s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/bfb338c490be1/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1391.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

On the slave's throat!

The pretty woman is relaxing her well-built body but relaxing is worthless without a little fun so she sits on her slave's throat and plays with his breathing.Speaks english!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1392
    File Size : 892 MB
    Runtime : 14min 22s
    Resolution : 720x404
    Format video: AVI

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/6e8e9bbd370a5/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1392.avi

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Mistress Scarlet

Le preziose natiche di Mistress Scarlet si appoggiano con decisione sul viso dello schiavo "codino" realizzando un perfetto face sitting. Da quella posizione la Mistress continua a frustare il davanti del corpo dello schiavo che e ormai tutto segnato. Poi Mistress Scarlet si sposta sedendosi sul suo trono e sotto ha lo schiavo disteso a terra. Lei, con il vestito di latex sollevato e senza biancheria, allarga bene le gambe, prende un imbuto e lo infila nella bocca dello schiavo. Cosa mai vorra fare??
    The precious buttocks of Mistress Scarlet with a decided movement descend on the face of the slave "codino" achieving a perfect face sitting. From this position the Mistress goes on whipping the slave's body which already bears extensive marks all over. Then Mistress Scarlet moves sitting on her throne while the slave is lying in front of her. With her dress lifted and without anything on, she widely open her legs, takes a funnel and pushes it inside the slave's mouth. What is she going to do?

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1393
    File Size : 18.5 MB
    Runtime : 2min 17s
    Resolution : 640x480
    Resolution : 640x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/63861035b8ebe/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1393.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Take Your Last Breath

Mistress Bijou Steal is such a dominant and ruthless facesitter. She totally destroys her slave in this video and we completely understand what she meant when she said to him, "Take your last breath."

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1394
    File Size : 143 MB
    Runtime : 4min 47s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/30c48553c1cce/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1394.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Triple Cruel Face Fuck Pt.1

Our big Dommes Katy, Angela and Amanda are in the bed with their slave Yago and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their gigantic butts. Yago suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1395
    File Size : 458 MB
    Runtime : 10min 20s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3e0af1132bd19/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1395.mp4