Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Face Farting Ruin

I want to train My slave to be a good ass cushion for Me tonight; I love face sitting very much, and I like My subjects to be able to stay very long under My ass. First, I want him to get accustomed with My weight, so I sit on his chest. Next I move on his face, smothering him, making him understand that his breathing is not a priority for Me. he should get used with the idea that he is just an object under My ass that I don't care very much about. In fact, when I feel some farts coming, I have absolutely no problem releasing them right in his face. I'm not ashamed that he can hear and smell them, one can't be ashamed of an object. And he can breathe them if he wants to breathe so much. But what I want is to train him not to disturb Me with his need for air, and I have just the right method for that. I take his chastity device off and start rubbing his cock: as long as his face is under My ass - My hand is on his cock. When he wants air - I stop rubbing, thus stimulating him to stay longer under My ass.
    Suddenly I feel that My slave's cock becomes ready to explode, it seems all that time in chastity and this proximity to My ass made him lose control so much that he is going to cum without My permission! he may do that, I can't stop it now, but I will make sure his orgasm is ruined, and even though he shoots the cum straight up, he will not feel any pleasure. Quite the opposite, all he will feel is pain, from the post-orgasmic torture that I will punish his insolence with.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1532
    File Size : 373 MB
    Runtime : 9min 19s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/344efad610f5c/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1532.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Gym-Ball Facesitting 1

Miss July has her slave's head on a gym-ball and sits on his face. First she places her nice ass reverse on the face and tries to bounce a little, but it seems to be very unstable, so she changes direction and rubs her crotch on his face.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1533
    File Size : 70.1 MB
    Runtime : 6min 21s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a70a10e9581ab/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1533.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Gym-Ball Facesitting 2

Miss July has her slave's head on a gym-ball and sits on his face. First she places her nice ass reverse on the face and tries to bounce a little, but it seems to be very unstable, so she changes direction and rubs her crotch on his face.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1534
    File Size : 80.6 MB
    Runtime : 7min 18s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6cf7cc76cfa56/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1534.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Facesitting Challenge

You know my ass is always up for challenge especially a super extreme one lol !

facesitting is my favorite & I love to time how long before they start freaking out lol

Let's see how long this little slave can handle my big latina Ass on his face, he seemed very confident about being able to hold his breath for a long time but he's a newbie. I just hope he's not claustrophobic cause my ass is going to eat his whole face and make it impossible to breathe lol poor little newbie bitch, if you listen closely you can hear his muffled struggling and begging for mercy, (this is a must have clip) not every day do I have this sort of challenge) I of course forced him to stay under my ass for much much longer lol Who's Next?

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1535
    File Size : 77.4 MB
    Runtime : 8min 21s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/73227cef8cf51/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1535.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Weapons Of ASS Destruction

Agent Mendez & Astro as the agencies best agents. These two ladies are both known for their unique weapons & methods of interrogation. No needed when they are working with such big beautiful assets.
    These two agents have been sent to deal with the biggest NYC dealer. These agents stop at nothing to obtain the location of these important files & then discard of ALL witnesses.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1536
    File Size : 632 MB
    Runtime : 12min 18s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/315756eea55c0/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1536.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Never Lie to Princess Dakota Part 1

Princess Dakota was checking uncle ernie's text messages and discovered that he was telling all his buddies that he has all kinds of girlfriends and a hot piece of ass on the side and he was pretending to be a cool and happening guy instead of the pathetic loser he truly is. This infuriated Princess Dakota. She starts off the scene by straddling his chest and interrogating him. She gets angry with his lying answers and really starts slapping his face full force as she asks more and more questions. When she can't stand his bullchit anymore she turns around and plants her ass right on his face. But before she lowers her asshole onto his mouth, she pulls her thong aside to reveal a dirty ass that she didn't wipe after taking a dump. This was now going to be uncle ernie's punishment. He is going to be Princess Dakota's ass cleaner every day after she has a dump. As he licks her ass clean using deep anal probings with his tongue, she sits hard on his face and enjoys simply smothering him as well. Princess Dakota is going to use her ass in a lot of uncle ernie's punishments.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1537
    File Size : 383 MB
    Runtime : 7min 29s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2adc27bdd73b7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1537.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Never Lie to Princess Dakota Part 2

This is the final scene in this hot series. Princess Dakota continues to totally dominate uncle ernie. Slaps across the face and a whole lot of bouncing to punish him. She pulls her thong aside and orders his tongue in her dirty hole. As he dutifully licks her clean she comes up with a great idea. Why limit his mouth and tongue to toilet paper duties? Why not just use his mouth as her toilet bowl complete with chewing and swallowing. Naturally uncle ernie is horrified at the idea but Princess Dakota uses physical force to get the message across that he has no choice.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1538
    File Size : 393 MB
    Runtime : 7min 37s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/58ea4a31e4da8/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1538.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Orderly's Beatdown

Amelia Dire follows Sedusa's lead to blackmail Sinn. But Amelia is harsher. She pummels Sinn all over his body, punching and kicking him. She tickles him ruthlessly, scissors him hard, makes him worship her pussy, sits on his face, tramples him, buttbombs him, face sits him, and rides him around the cell. She also feeds him a lollipop from her asshole over and over again to degrade him. Throughout it all, she mindfucks him so that he never knows what's coming next.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1539
    File Size : 677 MB
    Runtime : 40min 55s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/44eaf6e94f903/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1539.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Lou Charmelle Smoking Face Sitting

Lou Charmelle orders her slave to light her all white 120 cigarette. As she smokes this long cigarette, Lou blows smoke directly into her slaves face and then orders him to lay down and pleasure her clit with his tongue as she smothers his face with her pussy

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1540
    File Size : 359 MB
    Runtime : 6min 0s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/458829d78fefd/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1540.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Smell My Shitty Ass

I met a Local gamer on Xbox live who talked SHT the ENTIRE match. My team sucked so of course we lost, so I challenged this bitch to a game of 1v1. Winner gets to do as they choose with the loser. Being a girl I'm sure he thought he'd have an easy win. HAHA Wrong. If he won? He got to fuck me. If I won? I got to use his face for my gaming chair for an ENTIRE night. Of course he lost. As easy as it was he probably was wanting me to win on purpose. I mean who doesn't want a hot girl to sit on their face? Right? Well, it wasn't that simple. I gave him my address and made sure to wear something sexy to get him to do whatever I wanted. He shows up and I immediately dragged him to my TV and began wrapping him TIGHTLY head to toe. Do you really need to tie me up? .. Yes, I wouldn't want you changing your mind and messing me up while I play.. (I had more planned than just using his face for my chair.. As much sht as he talked.. I was going to make him SMELL all the sht he was talking.. I held in EVERY single fart ALL day and LOADED up on plenty of milk and protein shakes.. building up the WORST stomach cramps just to make sure he got every bit of the punishment he deserved)... Unable to move a muscle I dropped him to the floor.. You ready to smell my ass?! .. Haha and I dropped my ass right on his face and started playing, letting him get ZERO AIR and then keeping his nose tight in my crack when I allowed him to breathe... Ordering him to suck every ounce of air against my sweaty butthole, he probably didn't plan on me not washing my ass since that win to make it even worse on him. MMMF... Yeah, I KNOW hes regretting this bet now.. Hahaa.. Good, bitch. Talking all that sht.. now he can smell it.. I heard my stomach start to rumble and I'm sure he did too.. Oh god.. these are gonna be wet.. PRRRTTTTTT .. A burning hot blast splatted against my panties, definitely ALOT more than just a fart.. right against his nose.. he sucked for air through the filthy fabric and fought against his tight cocoon.. Hahaha. Hows all that sht now? You were talking it, and now its right up against your helpless little bitch nose. But wait.. let me remove these panties before they get ruined.. being theyre my favorite pair and all.. that I have 4 of.. I'm totally not doing this to make sure it all goes in your nose.. PPFFFFRRTTTTT... A long chunky sounding blast filled his right nostril.. OOPS! .. he struggled in panic.. desperate to breathe any ounce of fresh air only to be assaulted over and over and over by my raunchy ass before having his nose sealed straight back in my crack... tightly against my ass. I felt him sucking against it in a state of panic so I leaned up just enough to rip another blast.. then slammed right back down. Hahah, theres your air bitch.-------Before long I grew bored of playing and took his punishment up a notch, turning forward with his nose in my pussy I ordered his mouth open and pressed my ass right into it. Looking into his eyes as he smothered helplessly, craving any sort of air and just smiled at him as I pushed some air right into his cheeks. With nowhere to go, all the gas started to find its way down his throat. I could see tears in his eyes... Maybe he'll think twice before he decides to fuck with another gamer girl.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1541
    File Size : 1.58 GB
    Runtime : 25min 58s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9a4ea50e7c869/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1541.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

The Chaste Man

I hope licking my pussy doesn't turn you on... for your own sake. I have a new "training" chastity belt for you, it will make you struggle, it may make you cry, it may even make your cock just give up and quit working all together... Who knows? The one thing I do know is that the training spiked chastity belt will get results and train you to be a proper chaste man. Even with the taste of my pussy on your face you will remain submissive and obedient, I will break you of your will as a man and mould you into the perfect chastity slave. You will sacrifice your own pleasure, your cock will remain chaste, locked away, you will be forced to withhold from orgasm in my presence.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1542
    File Size : 286 MB
    Runtime : 9min 40s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/45ca88d21dc7a/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1542.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Lick My Super Cunt

After Wonder Woman catches Calypto she decides to have a little fun with him, forcing him to lick her sweaty crime fighting pantyhose covered pussy. She sits on his face as he struggles laughing at her new villain turned boy toy. With her golden lasso still wrapped around him tight she forces him to confess. She teases the joke of a villain with her pussy. "That's right lick my cunt, the cunt that Superman fucked this morning"

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1543
    File Size : 165 MB
    Runtime : 6min 15s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a6d5a8e93c332/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1543.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Accidental Knockout!

Witness a vicious series of Reverse Facesitting coupled with Reverse Headscissors from the classic, powerful beauty Madam Mysteria! Her sensual facesitting style belies just how strong her Ass Smothering truly is; and when her glutes envelop her slave's face, it's totally light's out for SessionHour!

Normally Madam Mysteria doesn't go for a KO, but after weakening her face seat with constant face smothers, her headscissors prove too much to bear for him and a sudden knockout ensues! Resting her high-cut thong leotard ass upon his chin as he regains some semblence of consciousness, she revels in her pure queening dominance... that is until he begins to come to...

His awakening is greeted by not only Mysteria's perfectly shaped thong-clad ass, but also her tormenting application of yet EVEN MORE unrelenting sets of Facesitting Smothering punishment! They land directly upon his humiliated, reddened face, sometimes with hard riding; others still with deep face thrusting! The depths of her face smothering is evident from how her gorgeous thong bodysuit presses ever so tightly upon her perfect ass!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1544
    File Size : 546 MB
    Runtime : 12min 6s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/dbff2fa5c39f8/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1544.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

SEXY FUCK FACE IN SLAVE MUMMY WITH MY GIANT BUTT

Mirella and a delightful brunette giant with a huge ass, mummified her slave to abuse her face and do a sensual dance, she rebuffs and rubs that huge tail on the face of the slave feeling great pleasure and leaving the face of the slave molasses with his pussy hot.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1545
    File Size : 961 MB
    Runtime : 24min 37s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2ad70a898fe87/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1545.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Beautiful And Horny

These two are two young nymphs on the quest to finding their sexual selves experimenting with all kinds of special things - including two girl, one guy facesitting sessions! They're beautiful and beautifully aroused here, almost competing for the male's face which they end up grinding against two at once.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1546
    File Size : 186 MB
    Runtime : 9min 39s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4c3f06d9b1d96/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1546.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Stifling the slut with my big mama ass

My ass is huge and I love to stifle bitch boy with it. I love sitting on top of his face taking away his oxygen and making him to breathe the scent of my pussy and ass. I squat over him pressing the full weight of my body onto his face stopping him from breathing. then I turn around and rub my crotch over his face for extra embarrassment. Bitch boy suffers underneath me as I get my kicks from his embarrassment and struggling. I'm very proud of my big ass and love to show it to you in this clip.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1547
    File Size : 153 MB
    Runtime : 6min 3s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1ef9ed317acaf/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1547.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

WET DREAM - WAKE UP AND SNIFF MY HOLES! (HD NIGHTVISION)

Tonight I have a really wet dream with my lovers and I wake up sweaty and horny.I call my cuckold who sleeps next to the bed on the floor.He is a real soft cock loser but sometimes he is better than nothing.I play with him until I cum many times while his cock almost explode in his chastity belt. Now my little husband was really good boy so I let him to sleep at my feet in the bed.

After my cuckold woke up ,I sit in his face full weight and I'm rubbing my horny holes against his nose and mouth until to a huge orgasm.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1548
    File Size : 526 MB
    Runtime : 14min 38s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b8de25864a858/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1548.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

The Eager Ass Cushion

The exquisite Miss Sarah is feeling playful today, She wants to enjoy Her human couch cushion under Her beautiful curves. She just loves to torment him with tantalising touches of Her delightful ass and pussy, a reward he should and will appreciate, for he wont ever be rewarded with a more intimate touch from his Mistress. The privilege of serving as Her ass cushion comes with a high price for this pathetic slave but he will pay it, he would pay anything for just a sniff of Her gorgeous body. He will soon realise he doesnt need to breathe, being engulfed in Her velvety ass cheeks is reward enough to live for the rest of his pitiful life in chastity. A nasty crop ensures She wont get bored sitting on his eager face but some humiliation is more then welcome for Her sadistic appetite. Theres nothing sweeter to a Mistress than whispering seductively in the slaves ear about how much of a slut he seems, how unfit to be called a male he is, how his little dicklet will never be enough to satisfy a woman and the only reason he is allowed to breathe is to be an ass cushion for his Mistress. . .

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1549
    File Size : 580 MB
    Runtime : 7min 22s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2a8b8cdb2dfa3/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1549.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Oral Sex Toy for His Mistress

It is time for Mistress Krysty to pleasure Herself. As is customary She keeps a slave at Her feet as She gently eases Her vibrator back and forth bringing subtle waves of pleasure. The slave can only look and hope that She may use him. His little cock strains in its chastity device, he knows that his Mistress will have many orgasms and yet he may never get to orgasm again. Mentally and physically crushed by his Supreme Goddess. He must be ready and always alert because his Mistress may want to make use of his tongue. Discarding Her vibrator She lowers Herself on to his face and he knows what he must do. Failure to bring his Mistress to orgasm will result in severe punishment and yet if he does bring Her to orgasm he will suffer so much mentally knowing that he will never have that pleasure. His pleasure comes from realising that he suffers for his Mistress. Just another impotent loser.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1550
    File Size : 386 MB
    Runtime : 5min 59s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1d5e2404f1f87/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1550.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Painful Milking for the Face Sitting Slut

The gorgeous Miss Sarah has a tormenting little treat for Her chastity slave. He has been in that chastity for many weeks and he dreams of being released from his torment but all pleasures have a high price in Her household. Her new favourite toy is designed to making his pitiful maggot cock seems he is a real man. A bit of milking does wonders for his stamina, an erection is rising in Her expert hands while his eager tongue tries to bring pleasure to the lovely Miss Sarah. As he struggles to breathe and lick in the same time, the pain of his dick in the milking machine is making it harder to think and persuade his Mistress to grant him an ounce of pleasure. By the end of his torment he is willing to do anything for release but will he be granted one? Or be put in chastity to suffer some more?

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1551
    File Size : 471 MB
    Runtime : 10min 56s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/98ffdf0ce4f7f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1551.mp4