Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Taught to be a piece of human furniture

Today My slave has to learn to be a piece of human furniture for Me. He will have to be My chair while I watch TV and enjoy a glass of wine. I will sit with all My weight on his chest, and I'm not what you'd call light. My weight makes breathing difficult for him, but he must learn to cope with it, as the next step might literally leave him breathless for periods of time. As you might have guessed, the next step involves sitting My voluptuous round ass on his face. I enjoy rubbing My pussy against his nose, making him feel My scent. I can see his small prick getting harder inside his chastity cage, and I know this makes him more dedicated to pleasing Me. Which this time is not hard, he has to only sit quiet under My ass and enjoy being so close to My ass and pussy.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1731
    File Size : 63.6 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 29 s
    Resolution : 720x404
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/864db71f3dc13/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1731.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Ass Smothered Seat Cushion

Mistresses Summer and Olivia have been walking around and want to relax, so they decide to put their slave to use as a human seat cushion for their asses. Summer first makes the slave bury his face in her ass and breath it in deeply, then orders him to lie down on the table so she can sit on his face and relax. Summer bounces and grinds her ass up and down the pathetic slave's face; of course, the slave tries to stick his tongue out, earning a gloved hand over his mouth as he is reminded that he is just to be human furniture, nothing more.
    Olivia then takes her turn on top of the slave, tempting him with her pantyhose clad ass but forbidding him to do anything more than sniff it. Summer then takes another turn sitting on the slave's face, but again has to punish him for his tongue use with her hand over his mouth. Summer bounces her ass off of his face extra hard as a punishment before dismounting from the slave's face, now sore and smelling from his Mistress's asses. All he is good for is to suffer for their amusement and comfort.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1732
    File Size : 783 MB
    Runtime : 12 min 37 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/487fe7b531db4/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1732.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

You Should Try it Girlfriend

Princess Ami is chatting on the phone with her girlfriend about the joys of face sitting. She loves to face sit and is convincing her girlfriend to give it a try. "If you sit on his face, he will worship you even more," she says to her girlfriend. Ami gets so caught up in the conversation, she forgets to give her slave some air. But she doesn't care. There are plenty of losers lined up to take his place.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1733
    File Size : 111 MB
    Runtime : 3 min 44 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/df5ef5e006aed/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1733.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Baby Girl

This video contains both Baby Girl - Part 1 and Part 2 of my "Baby Girl" Facesitting Session! So enjoy the depths of my Face Smothering ass, slaves!
    Baby Girl - Part 1
    Baby girl has been hard at work all day. And now has come home to be pampered and relax on her seat and okay her long awaited video games. This seat of hers is not being the most obedient chair it can be. She is forced to relief some stress on its face!
    Baby Girl - Part 2
    Baby girl needs to teach her bad seat a good lesson. He hasn't been listening very well. Here is how she handles it. That poor fool!!!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1734
    File Size : 1.41 GB
    Runtime : 19 min 36 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e179d71d38791/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1734.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Sofa Enormous Butt Monique Carvalho And Fabi

In this video, Monique Carvalho shows everything she got! She wears no panties under her skirt. The pretty domina humiliates Fabi, her slave. She sits on her face completely naked and jumps on her. The heavy sitting is really uncomfortable for her. The domination is very painful, because Monique Carvalho's butt is huge. She is sitting on the sofa girl for a very long time. She also slaps her face with feet. The domina enjoys the torture very much. She tosses Fabi on the bed and shows her sexy, round butt. It causes pain, but the slave must endure it. During the heavy sitting, you can take a look at Monique Carvalho's perfect body.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1735
    File Size : 1.32 GB
    Runtime : 27 min 24 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f55035664c6b2/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1735.mp4

6. caramel

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Brutal Lunch Break Face Perching

This video was shot back when Mistress Britney was just starting out in her pregnancy and she was taking a lunch break. She munches on french fries while perching her scrumptious ass on her human couch's face. The poor bastard really suffers under Britney's weight and we love how she couldn't care less. He desperately tries to turn his head so he can catch at least one little gasp of air but Britney just sits their on his head as though he doesn't exist until she orders his face back under her ass for more brutal smothering. If you like long, LONG BRUTAL ASS SMOTHERING, than you need to check out this video. Britney is AWESOME!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1737
    File Size : 469 MB
    Runtime : 15 min 40 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/280db0e16d45e/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1737.mp4

8. caramel

9. caramel

10. caramel

[​IMG]

A Sensual Booty Sniff

This one is hot. More so If you are into sultry, thick body ( and booty ) Latinas, and even If you're not. Older women always know what they want, and are comfortable asking for it, and doing it. Sexy Imelda is feeling frisky, and in the mood to be playfully dominant...wearing her comfort clothes ( a pair of old sweat that are ready to burst ) she straddles her BF on the couch, and makes herself comfortable, laying out her feet and even putting them on his face...BUT she's ready to be kinky...so she'll turn around and sit on his face.."It's like my booty is made to sit on your face, it fits perfectly"...and he gets into it, he wants to sniff her big, beautiful ass....her verbal play is hot, easy going and relaxed.. after removing her pants ( great view ) ...she will really begin to grind and spread her cheeks, and let him have a good whiff...his face gets lost under that butt. This clip is about face sitting, full weight and ass sniffing, in a sensual, playful way.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1740
    File Size : 253 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 38 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a5b4437cf5fec/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1740.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Bouncing and Riding 2 ( Really 1 )

Im posting this clip because it will be her last, Ironically, It's also the first she made. From the very popular Bouncing and Riding my face, this is the clip where I was trying to teach her ( and see her style ) how to sit on a face. Good clip for someone who never had sat on face, she does her bouncy style, uses her hands more to grab my hair and pull me into her, and to rub her cheeks as she sits. You can see me being sneaky and peeling the panties half way to stick my nose right in her hole and inhale hard. The first half of this clip, the panties are full on, halfway through you can see her cheeks

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1741
    File Size : 144 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 2 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/dccff779af878/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1741.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Time To Reflect

Araneae gets a knock on the door - it's Matthew, who wants her to think about the meaning of life and spirituality. Ari is only too happy to let him in and have a good think about it - as she sits on his face!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1742
    File Size : 473 MB
    Runtime : 21 min 10 s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/17fa57724ac0f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1742.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Facesitting Riding on Face - Top Girl Annita Ferrari

Don't miss the sexy girl Annita Ferrari lavishing sensuality in a extreme facesitting session. While the slave Gaby Ramos is suffocated, the fantastic girl are having fun riding on her face. Annita is excited and she'll stop when cum on her little head. With sensual moviments from front to back, smashing her wet pussy on Gaby's face, that is forced to be quiet and hold without complain

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1743
    File Size : 1.82 GB
    Runtime : 30 min 51 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5d82c54f1b4a1/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1743.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Royalty ( Mrs FEEDME ) facesitting 69

Charlie just bought Royalty a bra and panty set. She decides to reward his good deed by smothering him with her butt. She does go a little easy on him and plays with his cock too.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1744
    File Size : 742 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 7 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d6fe646ca9af4/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1744.mp4

15. caramel

16. caramel

[​IMG]

I've got a Thing about Facesitting!

Mackenzie has discovered Peter's secret - he has a thing about facesitting! She decides that if he likes it so much, she will give it a go! She tries out various different positions of facesitting and smothering him into her panties.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1746
    File Size : 438 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 38 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d40db72a1d7ce/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1746.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Pussy Smothered

Mistress A'IE pussy smother's her slave. She has him strapped down tightly to the floor as she straddles his face. Oh, it seems like heaven at first but Mistress presses harder and harder onto the slave's face until he can't get a breath. She laughs as her slave struggles beneath her. Raising up for a just a second, she tells the slave to catch his breath. It just may be the last one he ever has. The slave's face turns red. He can't breath. Mistress teases him with the prospect of smelling her pussy or taking what may be his last breath.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1747
    File Size : 70.8 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 47 s
    Resolution : 640x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ecedfef1be162/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1747.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Shrinkwrapped & Smothered

Chloe's smother slave has been tightly shrink wrapped to make sure he is totally helpless, and now she's going to sit on his face. He has no choice but to succumb to her power as she facesits and smothers him beneath her.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1748
    File Size : 465 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 49 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2011254da3295/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1748.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Office Geek Gets Facesat by Angel

Following on from FB1343, Angel has heard all about how Chloe facesat and smothered Merv in the office, and now she wants a go! She completely dominates and intimidates him, making him sniff her bum and knickers.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1749
    File Size : 460 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 37 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e00c4e9eea928/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1749.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Maid Tammie Takes a Seat Again!

Tammie always seems to end up working for pervs, and Paul is no exception! She catches him peeping up her maid's dress as she is cleaning, so decides to give him a better look at her panties by pinning him down and sitting hard on his face. As always from Tammie this is an awesome video with lots of excellent facesitting, smothering and verbals.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1750
    File Size : 466 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 53 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8e2483be2eac3/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1750.mp4